Joan Takes Charge Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gesturing to her brother, Joan pointed at Andrea's bottom. Fearful of defying his youngest sister, although it meant embarrassing his fiancée, Ken stepped behind Andrea and straddled his legs over her outstretched legs. Increasing the frequency of his stroking of his penis, he ejaculated onto Andrea's bottom cheeks, some of his cum going down into her cleft as well, helped by Joan pulling Andrea's sore cheeks open to allow the fluid to travel deep down to her anal bud. Realizing what was happening, Andrea screamed out a very loud "no!" but was totally unable to move away from being so humiliated.

The other two men, Joan's own live-in, Steve, and Emily's new boyfriend, Grant, still had their cocks sticking out. Joan motioned to them with her finger to come stand before her. She handed them each a pair of pink panties and told them to take off their trousers and shorts; then they were ordered to put on the shameful panties.

Once having complied with her humiliating order, they were made to bend over the ends of the couch. Joan then pulled the pink panties down to their knees and told them to keep their legs apart so that the panties did not fall any further. This focused them on making sure the panties did not fall and subject them to further discipline.

Then she came behind each with her cane and snapped it five times on each bare male bottom. Joan now signaled to Rachel to come back in with what Joan needed to impose a special punishment on Steve and Grant. Rachel held out first a pair of rubber gloves for Joan, then followed her to stand behind each male bottom while Joan used the gloves to grasp some stinging nettle leaves Rachel had provided on a large dish.

Joan then placed the nettles in the crotch of each man's panties and pulled them up tight. It did not take long before the leaves released their stinging agent and Grant and Steve began to whimper with the pain they felt as the nettles singed their bottoms under the tight panties. Joan took one more branch of the nettle leaves and now stood behind Andrea and rubbed the nettles through Andrea's legs, beginning pressing them into her anal rosette and moving on through her furrow to caress her labia lightly with them.

Not for the first time that afternoon did Andrea let out a piercing scream. The two men were now in pain and found that the stinging had made them need to pee. They pleaded for Joan to allow them to take off the nettle-filled panties. Instead, she stood behind them and gave each five strokes with the cane over the panties. This made the impact of the nettles even stronger and they screamed as much as poor Andrea.

Joan now told them they could take off the panties and place them, with the nettles in the crotches, on the nearby table. Then she told Andrea to stand and ordered Steve to kneel in front of her and Grant behind her. Steve was then told to lick Andrea's pussy until she came, and Grant was ordered to get his tongue into Andy's tight little anal opening and pleasure her there.

Both proceeded to do what seemed better than wearing nettle-filled panties. However, they each now tasted Ken's cum that was still all over Andrea's anus and pussy lips. Then Joan provided two small bowls and told them they could squat over them and pee "like girls." She chuckled as she watched the two live-in boyfriends relieving themselves in a proper womanly manner.

After Steve had brought Andrea to orgasm and Grant emerged from tonguing her anus and had her secretions smeared across his face, Joan told them they could get dressed and depart. She walked over to Andrea and kissed her deeply on her lips and told her she hoped Andrea would learn from this experience.

Andrea actually now felt a great wave of affection for Joan, despite having been so sorely punished and humiliated. This clearly was something she needed. Joan told her she could go back to be with her fiancé, Joan's brother Ken.

Then when she had left, Joan called out, "Rachel, please come in".

After a few moments the smiling Rachel entered. "Please ensure that this room is tidied up before dinner, but first..." Joan slid her bottom slightly forward in her chair and opened her legs to reveal her sopping wet pussy. Rachel knew what was expected of her. Kneeling between Miss Joan's legs, she knew she was expected to lick, kiss and suck Joan's hot quim until she had several orgasms.

She also knew that later, while she was still dressed in her full staff outfit, Miss Joan would inspect her panties for any signs of sexual pleasure. Rachel already knew she would be spanked on her bare bottom while over Miss Joan's lap, then would be bent over the desk with her legs apart to be caned. But it would have been worth it to see Andrea spanked in a way that she hadn't witnessed since Jennifer, Joan's mother, was still alive.

Miss Joan was definitely ensconced the new head of the household, Rachel now realized, and today's events had gone a long way in Joan's gaining the respect she needed in this role.

12