Joan Takes Charge Ch. 13

Story Info
Ralph's discipline leads to initiation from Emily and Mom.
4.8k words
4.33
12.9k
5
0

Part 13 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[This is a chapter in a series; it will make more sense if you read the earlier chapters first, but you need not do that to enjoy it. This story does involve bodily functions and some significant disciplining, so if any of that bothers you, please read no further. All characters are 18 or over.]

*****

Ralph was beginning to realize that at 18 he was no longer a little kid. He also was coming to understand that people didn't want to put up with a bratty 18-year-old the way they might accept a younger child behaving badly. While spending the week with Andrea's adopted family, his mother Janet had brought him to be disciplined,

Joan was the youngest sister, but she ruled the roost. Andrea as affianced to Joan's brother Ken and was tight with Joan. Ralph had been impressed with the severity of discipline here. Apparently, Joan had been designated to be in charge by her mother's will, and her mother must have been some formidable old dame. Joan, he realized, could discipline all these people she lived with, but she seemed very shrewd in how she ran the house, which had servants as well.

Ralph had been put in diapers and plastic pants, something his mother had not tried to do for ages. He had also been spanked by Joan and Andrea and did not want to get on their bad sides any more. It was also humiliating for him to have to tell Joan's maid, Rachel, when he needed to be changed. Now, the nice part of that was that Rachel couldn't conceal her fascination with his large cock when she changed him.

Luckily for Ralph, he apparently stirred the interest of Joan's next-oldest sister, Emily, who at 28, was a decade older than he was. Emily was sort of the odd one out in that she did not get involved in any of the conniving and plotting that inevitably would occur within the fetid atmosphere of the house. She kept to herself and trusted that Joan would treat her fairly and then some because she had looked out for Joan when the petite youngest child was a girl.

Joan now would never be mistaken for anyone other than a grown woman, as she had a good job and dressed well, which accentuated her petite frame. She exuded power and had taken well to her authority and responsibility for running the house, and in effect, the family.

Emily sympathized with anyone who was getting the rough side of life and she felt that it was unfair the way Ralph was being treated. They shouldn't be making him wear diapers and all that, she thought, he's 18 and not a naughty child any more. One day she took him aside and asked him to come with her to her rooms. She spoke to Rachel, who was the servant on duty, and asked her to bring some drinks and pastries to her rooms.

Once there, Ralph was seated in a comfortable chair in Emily's front parlor. She explained that she wanted to help him out of the depths he was stuck in.

"You're a grown man, almost, Ralph," she said. "You should be put in these shameful things and treated like a young child.

Ralph grinned and thanked her. "Well, I guess I've given my mom a lot of pain over the years and Andrea was the one who suggested that I be brought here to be straightened out," he confided. "I sure have gotten more of that than I could ever have expected!"

Emily grinned and responded, "You know your mom has been the one who misbehaves. She has gotten it on with my brother Ken, despite his being the fiancé of her best friend, Andrea. So, Andrea and Joan have really given it to her, spanked her a lot, and Joan was going to whip her...you know down there on her lady parts!"

Ralph had not known how much discipline his mother Janet had already endured.

"I really feel bad for mom," he said. "She's been alone for so long that I think she lets anyone get into her pants and in fact goes after guys like Ken."

Emily moved over on the couch and took Ralph in her arms, cuddling with him.

"Ralph, I think that's sweet of you to say and your mom should actually be proud of you for your kindness," she exuded.

Then she stared into his blue-gray eyes. "Ralph, have you been with a woman?" she asked. "You're so handsome I suspect the girls would be all over you."

"No, Miss Emily," he answered, remembering that she was still one of the chosen siblings here and was always so addressed by the staff. "I guess I haven't been behaving maturely for some time but now I'm starting to understand."

"I'm going to take you out of those horrible diapers and plastic pants," Emily announced. "Don't worry, I'll speak to Joanie, so she knows that this has been my doing."

She rang for staff and Albert, a pleasant young man, appeared. Emily explained that she wanted some of Ralph's regular wardrobe brought in for him to change into. Albert nodded his understanding and was off. Soon he reappeared with shirt, trousers, underwear, socks, and shoes for Ralph. Emily thanked him profusely and he departed.

She pointed to the couch where she wanted him to lie down. Then she had him lift his bottom so she could slip off the plastic pants and untape his diaper.

"Oh good, sweetie," she gushed, "I'm so glad that you haven't pooped. I really don't like cleaning that up."

Then she did take a cloth and wiped him down and put some talc on him. She also saw that his nice-sized cock responded to her touch and grew much firmer and longer.

"Ralph, you are so well hung," she laughed.

Ralph seemed a bit taken aback as he was used to being shamed when he got an erection in front of his mother or her friends.

Emily got up and locked the door to her rooms and beckoned the now naked Ralph to follow her into her bedroom. She calmly slipped her dress off over her head and was now in a nice beige bra and panty set.

"Do you like the way I look in this?" she asked Ralph who nodded affirmatively and told her she was beautiful.

"Oh, I'm not beautiful like my younger sister," she said, "but thank you for the compliment."

Now she unhooked her bra and let her 34B breasts free as she slipped her panties down and exposed her luxuriant auburn bush to his untutored male eyes.

"Have you seen a woman like this before?" she asked with a smile.

"Just my mom," Ralph answered, "and she's a lot older than you."

Emily chuckled and climbed into bed, taking Ralph's hand so he knew to follow her.

Then after they hugged and cuddled some more, she started gently teasing his cock and balls until he was really erect and hard.

"Have you licked a woman before?" she asked pleasantly.

"No," Ralph answered, "but I've cleaned my mom up in the bathroom after she peed in all directions when she had been drinking too much. And...I did get down and lick her dry down there, but it was sort of funny because she kept getting wet while I did that."

"Did you like her taste?" Emily pressed him.

"I didn't like licking up her pee," Ralph admitted, "but when she started getting wet, I liked what must have been her female juices."

Emily smiled and told Ralph he had already had some good experience with women.

She spread her legs and gently arranged his head so that he could savor her essence and start to lick her between her lower lips.

"You really do taste good, Miss Emily," Ralph exulted. "This is so nice."

"It just gets better, Ralph, dear," Emily managed to respond as she felt his tongue arousing her in all the right places.

She felt herself getting wet and excited and happy. Although she had had some live-ins, none of her relationships seemed to last and she knew this one with Ralph would be different but given their age difference, was unlikely to last either.

Soon she was ready.

"Ralph, now just start to put your cock slowly into me, so I have you inside," Emily instructed him.

He didn't need much teaching to hold himself over her and to guide his large instrument into her seeping hole. It was still a tad tight because Emily had not fucked anyone for a while. Ralph found the warm feeling of being enveloped by her vagina a strange and delightful experience.

He began to move his prong in and out, still slowly, and Emily felt herself getting warmer and more and more aroused. He reached up and started to play with her now firm and pointy nipples. This stirred her more and she held onto him with both hands clasped around his chest and back.

"I know that I probably shouldn't spurt yet," Ralph confessed, "and maybe you don't want me to spurt at all inside you," he asked.

"You can go ahead and cum inside me," Emily assured him. "I'm almost there and yes, I'm on the pill."

Ralph found that he felt confident and happy even though Emily was ten years older and obviously an experienced sex partner.

He kept thrusting now and Emily responded by tightening her inner muscles and waiting for his explosion. He came and soon she was contracting her vaginal muscles as her orgasming began and continued.

Ralph was surprised at how long this woman could seem to be at the height of sexual excitement. He also was profoundly happy, and this was new for him as he had associated sex with disciplining, from his mother's spanking to the more severe spanking and caning he had been receiving from Andrea and Joan.

They held each other in their arms and kissed happily.

"I love you, Emily," Ralph said sweetly, and Emily kissed him and said that was very nice but that he still needed to let himself learn about love and sex from several partners.

"Will any of the others be interested in me that way?" he asked her earnestly.

"You bet they will," Emily said with a grin, thinking of the rampant sexuality of her sisters—Jill and Joan, as well as Andrea. She even let herself conjure up the image of Ralph fucking Janet, his 50-year-old mother, who was quite wanton as far as Emily was concerned and deserved the punishment Joan and Andrea had visited upon her when she was caught fucking Ken.

She told Ralph this had been marvelous but that he needed to get dressed so she could go with him to Joan and clear his promotion to wearing regular male clothing.

She got dressed, too, and was outfitted a bit more formally, with a nice skirt and white blouse along with the pumps she usually reserved for work days.

They walked down the hall to Joan's master suite and rang the bell. Joan answered soon thereafter and smiled at seeing Emily accompanied by Ralph.

"Does this mean what I think it does, Em?" Joan asked her sister with a smile.

Emily chose not to hide anything from the inquisitive Joan and nodded to her as she explained that she felt it was time to acknowledge that Ralph's behavior had justified allowing him to leave the diapers and plastic pants behind.

"I agree," Joan said brightly, and then ushered Ralph into the drawing room while she excused herself and took Emily with her into her bedroom. "We'll be right out," she told Ralph, "so sit down and relax."

When the door had closed behind them and they were sitting on Joan's bed, she looked her next-older sister in the eye and chuckled as she asked her, "So was he a good lay, sweetie?"

Emily smiled and said that he was well hung and seemed to know how to treat a woman even if he was inexperienced.

Joan seemed pleased and said she would go along with releasing him from his punishment garb.

"I'm also going to let his mother out of the chastity belt we have made her wear because she can't seem to stay away from having Ken in her cunt," Joan observed, still in a pleasant mood.

Emily responded by saying that she thought Janet had been a frustrated, middle-aged woman for some time so that they might allow her some slack.

"True enough, sweetie," Joan replied, "but she didn't have to take advantage of her good friend Andrea by fucking her fiancé twice!"

Emily conceded that Janet had been quite uncaring in that respect.

"Have you fucked Ken?" Joan asked her bluntly.

"Amazingly, no, Joanie," Emily answered directly and with a grin. "I love our brother, but I guess I'm lucky that he doesn't seem to be my type and he probably would agree that I'm not the girl he's looking to drill."

"Let me tell you that Ralph's already on his way to becoming an accomplished swordsman," Emily said brightly to her sister.

"Well, I'm surprisingly pleased to hear that," Joan said, "so you're right, he doesn't need to be treated as a misbehaving boy anymore."

Joan also had a thought she kept to herself: "It might be interesting to set it up for him to get it on with his mom." She still was not happy about Janet's behavior. "You know," she continued to ponder, "Ralph may be more mature sexually and, in his behavior, than his mother."

She told Emily that she would now tell Ralph he was freed from his durance vile in punishment—his diapers and plastic pants would be a thing of the past.

They emerged from the bedroom and Joan announced with a happy face, "Ralph, Emily has told me of how maturely you have been showing yourself to behave so I'm taking you out of that awful diaper and plastic pants regimen. I hope you will show her kindness to have been a wise decision."

Ralph's face brightened, even though Emily had already arranged for him to be back in his normal clothes.

"Thank you so much, Miss Joan," he said with a happy look. "I really do appreciate what you're doing for me, and I feel like I understand the responsibility of being grown up."

"Well, you're not a total adult yet," Joan chuckled, "but I think you're getting there and going in the right direction, so that's the important thing."

After both Ralph and Joan departed from Emily's rooms, Joan called Petra and asked her to find Janet and have her come to her rooms.

Janet was on the toilet in her room when her doorbell rang, and she pulled up her panties over the annoying chastity belt and walked to answer the door. She found Petra there, who in her standard impervious face, advised Janet that Miss Joan would like to see her in her rooms as soon as it was convenient.

Janet smiled and said she would be going over to Joan's rooms immediately once she finished dressing. Petra acknowledged her answer by nodding and departed without showing any emotion.

When Janet returned to the bathroom, she took a moment to wipe herself carefully and was annoyed that her pulling her panties up suddenly over the belt had left a yellow urine streak in the crotch. She hoped that Joan wouldn't inspect her intimately but didn't worry enough to change her underpants.

Janet was finally ready and checked her appearance in the mirror as she left for Joan's rooms. When she arrived, Joan hospitably welcomed her and had her sit down on the couch in her front parlor.

"You seem to have behaved yourself," she told Janet in a pleasant tone, "so I'm going to remove that chastity belt for good," she said.

She motioned to Janet to stand and hold her skirt up, which Janet proceeded to do. Joan then inserted her thumbs in the waistband of Janet's panties and lowered these to her knees. Then she took her master key and unlocked the steel-and-leather chastity belt. The belt opened and Joan carefully removed it from between Janet's legs, exposing her matted pubic hair and somewhat fetid genital area.

Seeing that Joan was a bit put off by the odor emanating from Janet's crotch, Janet took a chance and apologized for what she said was "a difficult task" of cleaning herself down there when wearing the belt.

Joan waved off her apologies and said she hoped Janet had learned that she needed to think about how her actions would affect others, such as her good friend Andrea.

Janet responded by saying that she regretted having hurt Andrea and that she felt she had learned from both the spanking and caning as well as having to wear the belt. She was thinking at the same time that although Ken had been punished by both Joan and Andrea, he hadn't been humiliated as she had been by having to wear a chastity belt. That punishment seemed so medieval to her, probably because it was.

After Janet had pulled her panties up and let her skirt down, Joan asked her to sit down as she had another matter to discuss with her.

Janet wondered if she was in trouble again, but Joan quickly made it clear that this was not any complaint about her behavior.

"I realize that you may have been led astray by the amount of fornication that goes on in this house," she said coolly. "In other words, there's a lot of fucking going on. You got into trouble because you made Andrea feel she had been taken advantage of when she had volunteered to have you and your son come here in order to effect a change in his conduct."

"I have been receiving reports that Ralph has come along quite nicely," Joan reported, "and I have allowed him to return to wearing regular clothes in place of the diaper and plastic pants. He is close to being an adult, Janet, and I'm pleased he's starting to act like one."

Janet tried to smile and respond that she was very happy to see Ralph's behavior improve as a result of his experience in this house.

"Frankly, Janet," Joan went on, "his behavior has been far better than yours's has been. Your wanton sneaking with Ken led to your humiliating wearing of a chastity belt because we couldn't think of another way to keep your cunt out of bounds."

Joan loved being blunt and Janet felt she was in no position to object to her characterization of no position to object to her characterization of herself as a woman ruled by the cravings between her legs.

"You should know though, that Ken has been disciplined by Andrea and made to wear nettles in yes, in his panties, which he has been having to wear," Joan declared. "So, he has not gotten off scot-free, which I suspect you might have thought. We would not be so unfair as all that."

"I am sympathetic to your revived sexuality," Joan said, also bluntly, "and that your carrying-on with Ken merely was one way of your expressing that revival. As I said before, there's a lot of sex going on here and one way in which Andrea and I would like to both acknowledge and in one sense make you see the consequences of your actions."

Janet was wondering where this was leading when Joan dropped the bomb on her.

"Andrea and I have decided that in view of your behavior, we feel that one thing that would show you contributing to your son's good sexual behavior would be for you to help initiate him," Joan said. "In short, we want you to have sex with him, and Andrea and I will be witnesses and will direct your behavior in bed.

"I know that this may seem inappropriate and oppressive to you," Joan went on, "but we will feel it will have the effect of expiating your earlier misbehavior here."

"So, you want me to fuck my son?" Janet asked, not argumentatively but indicating a state of confusion.

"Yes, if you put it that way," Joan answered. "We know you like to fuck and have trouble keeping your legs closed and your panties up, so we want him to learn how to treat a woman from the best teacher available to him, his mom."

"I'm not sure that this makes the most sense," Janet said carefully, "but I do owe quite a bit to you and Andrea for taking us in and working with us although your methods have been severe. So, my answer is yes, my dear Joan."

"Good," Joan said with a smile. "Please come to my rooms at 5:00 P.M. and I would like you to dress for the occasion, which means nice lingerie and a clean skirt and blouse, but no pantyhose. I will add, without insulting you, because I agree that keeping one clean down there wearing a belt is not easy, that you will need to shower thoroughly and take normal preparations for this occasion."

Janet blushed at the oblique reference to her stained panties, but she smiled and told Joan she would definitely ready herself for this assignation.

Joan got up, pulled Janet into her arms, and kissed her deeply on her lips. Janet was not much inclined toward intimacy with other women, but she found that Joan's hug and kiss had excited her and that she had become wet just from that contact.

12