Joan Takes Charge Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janet now thanked Joan for releasing her from the belt, and left, saying she would see her again at 5:00 P.M. in Joan's rooms.

When 5:00 P.M. arrived, Janet and Ralph arrived a few minutes apart at Joan's master suite. Andrea was already there, and she and Joan were attired in smart business dress—navy and beige suits with bright blouses. Andrea wore a gold stickpin in her scarf and Joan had some of her mother's pearls on.

Janet was wearing a navy skirt and gold blouse that made her look younger than her years. Ralph had washed his hair (and presumably his body to remove the indicators of his earlier sex with Emily) and was wearing a nice sport shirt and clean trousers.

Andrea said that this event was conceived to help Ralph learn how to relate to women sexually. "This may be unconventional," she said, "but under the circumstances, the best person from him to learn this was from his mother."

Joan then said that they both knew about how much sex occurred in the house and that it was important that they both understand that the line that was drawn was when having sex with someone would hurt someone else. They did not chronicle the behavior that had earned Janet her severe punishments. Nor were Ken nor Emily brought into the discussion.

"Ralph," Andrea now said, "please sit there on the couch next to Janet and show her how you feel about her by kissing, hugging, cuddling, and gradually moving your hands in a caressing manner from her face to her breasts to below her belt and on her legs."

Ralph seemed reluctant to apply his newly learned talents to making love to his mother. Andrea decided to alter the program by telling Janet to open Ralph's fly and apply her mouth to his erect cock.

Janet paused to reflect on the clear certainty that she would be giving her son a blow job. Then she did what she was ordered to do and found that she was turned on by releasing his rampant penis. She did not know that it had recently been ensconced in Emily's vagina, but she went ahead and took it quite far into her mouth and began to lick it and add to his pleasure.

This apparently turned Ralph on because he was realizing quickly that he would soon cum right in his mother's mouth. He tried to hold back for as long as he could but then he felt the cum moving up his vesicles and suddenly, he spurted large jets of it into Janet's mouth. She appeared to gag for a moment but then enjoyed and swallowed his joy juice.

Fortunately, Ralph had had a chance to learn about licking a woman's cunt from his introduction to this talent by Emily earlier in the day. He moved down between Janet's legs and then began licking up her thighs under her skirt and pressed in with his tongue on the outside of her hicut panties, which definitely turned her on. He then asked her to lift her bottom for him to slip the panties down and he moved back between her legs and licked her sopping vulva, pushing his tongue into her vagina while tonguing her now firm and protuberant clit.

Andrea was quite pleased at how they both were approaching this performance. They already were so focused on each other that they hardly acknowledge Andrea's and Joan's witnessing the lovemaking.

Ralph interrupted his laving of Janet's vulva and vagina (and clit, for that matter) long enough to unbutton her blouse, unzip her skirt, take both from her, and then unhook her bra to release her amply sized tits. He sucked on the nipples, and they became hard and firm and pointed.

He returned to enjoying tasting her and tonguing her between her legs, loving the flavor of her female secretions. Janet lifted her legs up and slid around to lie on the couch; Andrea helped Ralph move on top of her but holding himself above her so as not to place his body weight on her torso.

Then Joan came over with a huge smile on her face and bent down to take Ralph's cock and place it at the entrance to Janet's vagina. Ralph knew without being told to insert his penis slowly and to withdraw then proceed inward each time. Janet was obviously loving the presence of her son's large cock in her love channel.

She had had more sex this week than in the past year, but this already was the best for her. She absolutely adored having her son's cock in her cunt, fucking her with his youthful ardor. They joyously fucked, expressing totally felt love for one another, regardless of how others might view it.

Ralph, having cum in Janet's mouth, lasted long enough for Janet to enjoy several orgasms, pressing each time on his prong and finally he exploded deep inside her as her inner vaginal muscles pressed on him. He slowly softened and slipped out of her, then returned to lick her flowing cunt as he swallowed her juices combined with his cum.

After this act of love concluded, Joan and Andrea came over and kissed Janet and held Ralph in their arms, a hug he enjoyed, too.

"You two have learned what you needed to this week," Joan explained. "We are so so happy for you both. They helped them recover their clothes and invited them to join Joan and Andrea in a special light meal Joan had ordered to be served in her parlor.

Afterwards they departed for their rooms to sleep off their combined exertions and go home the next morning. Both were in the happiest frame of mind.

After enjoying some tea after the meal and after the departure of Janet and Ralph, Joan and Andrea repaired to Joan's commodious bed. They stripped down and held each other in their arms and then turned round to lick each other's splits between their legs. They were happy and enjoyed each other in this as in other ways. Joan produced some toys and dildos and butt plugs were employed liberally to bring each other off.

Once they had come down from their excitement, Joan stared into Andy's eyes and told her she had one piece of unfinished business to cover.

"I really deserve some punishment," Joan admitted, "for being so vehement in wanting to whip Janet's cunt. Frankly, you were the one who was hurt so that should have been your call, as it turned out to be as it happened."

"True enough," Andrea answered, "so as the saying goes, 'No harm, no foul.'"

"I guess I don't really want to be whipped," Joan said with a severe look. "But I'd like you to slap me down there for a bit to teach me not to let my first reactions control my decisions."

She lay with legs spread widely on her bed and handed Andrea her soft whip that she used when punishing women between their legs.

Andrea took the soft whip and snapped it lightly between Joan's labia several times, eliciting soft screams befitting the strokes. This punishment did excite Joan who managed to cum from the strokes on her open cunt.

12