Joan Takes Charge Ch. 15

Story Info
Joan Punishes Ralph; Kitty Gets It All Ways.
5.1k words
4.63
6.8k
6

Part 15 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[This is a chapter in a series; it will make more sense if you read the earlier chapters first, but you need not do that to enjoy it. This story does involve both bodily excretory functions and some significant disciplining, so if any of that bothers you, please read no further. All characters are 18 or over.]

***

Miss Merrivale now warmed to the presence of Ralph in her English class. She had enjoyed her visit to Joan and Andrea at their house, where, along with Janet, Ralph's mother, they had entertained her most intimately and initiated her into the disciplinary side of their lives.

When Ralph did misbehave one day, saying a naughty word to a girl sitting next to him loudly enough for Kitty Merrivale to overhear it, she wrote a brief note to Janet and gave it to Ralph to deliver to his mother at the end of class. Ralph was worried about what it might say about him, but he was too fearful of the consequences of his not delivering the note to interfere with its transmission to his mother when he arrived at home.

Janet opened Kitty's tasteful feminine envelope and read about Ralph's misbehavior. She frowned but then smiled when she reached the last paragraph where Kitty asked her if she could arrange for Ralph to be punished by Joan and Andrea at their house with Janet and Kitty in attendance.

Janet then gave her friend Andrea a ring and Andy told her she and Joan would be delighted to have Ralph come over for disciplining and that Kitty and Janet were most welcome to witness the proceedings. It was soon arranged for two days hence.

Ralph had not been informed of what was going on, so he was surprised when his mother told him they were going over to Andrea's that afternoon when he returned from school.

"Mom, I'm 18 now," he complained, "and that's too old for me to have to wear a girl's uniform and be spanked by those ladies."

"Miss Merrivale has informed me, Ralph, of your bad conduct in her class, so you will be going with me in about ten minutes, so get ready, and that's not something you can dare ignore," Janet snapped back at him.

Ralph did get ready and soon Janet was driving the two across town to the formidable residence of Joan, Andrea, Ken, Emily, and Jill, as well as their staff and occasional live-ins. Rachel, Joan's personal maid and staff member, answered the door, welcomed them, and escorted them to Joan's rooms.

Joan, the youngest of the four siblings, had been made head of the household by her mother in her will. This empowered her to make all decisions regarding operation of the house as well as to administer discipline to all residents and staff. Janet and Ralph seated themselves on a couch in Joan's drawing room; soon, the blonde Andrea appeared and kissed Janet and welcomed Ralph more formally.

"Come with me, Ralph," she said with a smile. "We have some preparations to make."

"Please don't punish me, Miss Andrea," Ralph pleaded. "I've really been good, but Miss Merrivale heard me say one bad word and now I'm going to get it but good."

"You need to address your pleas to Miss Merrivale, I would suggest, Ralphie," Andrea said pleasantly, "or, of course, my future sister-in-law Joan, but I don't think either will be very receptive to your request. Now come with me before I decide to spank you right here!"

Ralph decided that he had better cool it for now and do what Andrea had ordered. He liked her and thought she was the nicest of the group of women who now held authority over him.

When Andrea took him into her rooms, she told him he was going to change into a school uniform.

Ralph was shocked but not surprised when he saw it was a junior girl's uniform.

"I shouldn't have to wear that kind of uniform at my age," he shouted.

"Lower your voice or everyone in the house will know about what's going to happen to you, Ralphie," Andrea advised, using the diminutive form of his name for effect.

She pointed to some tight control panties laid out on the bed for him, along with a bralette and a plaid uniform skirt and white blouse, with short white socks and Maryjane shoes.

These had been obtained by Andrea in the sizes for Ralph that Janet had helpfully provided.

She helped Ralph put on the humiliating garments and then she took put a girly brown-haired wig that she placed on his head and attached.

Ralph did now look like a typical schoolgirl but was frowning and obviously terribly unhappy with his forced wearing of female clothing.

He followed Andrea back to Joan's rooms and was now even more surprised when he entered the drawing room and saw Miss Merrivale seated at one end with Joan next to her!

"So, Ralph here has been a naughty boy again?" Joan inquired rather blandly.

"Yes, Miss Joan," Kitty Merrivale responded, "I'm sorry to say that even after his last training here, he used a very naughty word in talking, which he shouldn't have been doing in class, to the girl seated near him."

"What word did he use, Miss Merrivale?" Joan asked, as if she had not been briefed although she had been told all about this event.

"Miss Joan," Kitty answered coolly, "he called the girl a dumb cunt."

"How unpleasant!" Joan declared. "I'm so glad you decided to bring him here for disciplining. Ralph, you nasty boy, stand up in front of me."

Ralph now was quite frightened. He had heard about Joan's severity but now he was going to be on the receiving end and was shaken up by what a bad situation he had gotten himself into this time.

Joan now ordered him to lift his skirt of his girl's uniform and hold it above his waist. Then she leaned over and pulled the control panties down to just above his knees.

"He really does look cute in his uniform," she observed, adding: "Andrea, I really do love the uniform you picked out for him and those charming control panties!"

She then told Ralph to get down on his hands and knees and beckoned Andrea to come over and place her hands on his legs and hold them up, so he was in a wheelbarrow position.

"Kitty," Joan said, addressing Miss Merrivale in particular, "this is a useful position in which to discipline bad boys. Watch and see how we use it."

The women could now see Ralph's cock and balls hanging from his crotch and Andrea could spread his legs in the position in which she was holding them. Spreading them disclosed Ralph's small puckered anal opening to the assemblage.

Joan now came over and putting a dab of Vaseline on a silver thermometer, gently inserted it into Ralph's tight anus. He tried to move and dislodge it but Andrea, an athlete in her own school days, held his legs tightly.

Soon Joan came back and removed the thermometer, read it, and scowled. She reached into her handbag and withdrew a medium-sized butt plug which she now replaced the thermometer within Ralph's anus. He looked a bit silly with the plug's jeweled handle end visible between his bottom cheeks as Andrea kept him in the wheelbarrow position.

"Kitty, I thought I would cane him to teach him not to use naughty words," Joan announced as Kitty nodded her agreement.

Joan then retrieved a short black graphite rod from her handbag and stood next to Ralph and lay the rod across his spread bottom cheeks.

"That diamond-headed plug looks quite cute in his tushee, doesn't it, ladies?" Joan asked gaily.

There were general sounds of agreement uttered by Andrea, Kitty, and Janet.

Janet was still a bit nervous for her son, knowing how severe Joan could be, but she decided that this was another worthwhile lesson for Ralph to learn the hard way.

Andrea called Joan over and whispered in her ear. Joan smiled in response and pressed a button on the wall to summon Rachel. When her maidservant appeared, she whispered in her ear and soon Rachel reappeared with a condom.

Joan beckoned Janet and quietly asked her to roll the condom onto Ralph's erect penis "so he doesn't spurt and get it all over the place," Joan said to her.

Janet came over then and took the condom and bent down to grasp Ralph's by-now fully erect penis and rolled the condom onto his cock starting at the tip and rolling it over the glans and on down the shaft.

This frightened Ralph, who had never worn a condom before for any reason, and he almost lost his erection except that he was thinking dreamily that maybe he would get to fuck someone before the visit had ended.

Joan now lifted the rod from his bottom and snapped it with her wrist twice quickly on his cheeks. She waited until she saw red tramlines appear on his bottom as he groaned at the strokes. She then applied two more flicks to the lowest part of his bottom, making him worry that she might go even lower and strike either between his legs on his scrotum or on his penis itself.

However, Joan kept giving him two strokes at a time all over his bottom. By now he was screaming but no one outside the room heard him because of the house's thick walls. Suddenly he let out a little cry and from her viewpoint behind his spread legs, Andrea could see that he had ejaculated, and that the condom was now filled and drooping from his penis in front.

"Ralphie seems to have had a little male accident into the condom," Andrea announced, and they all laughed at this development.

Joan continued the caning with her rod and then ceased after she had given him twelve strokes in total and there were red tramlines all across his bottom. Ralph was now allowed by Andrea to stand before she departed, and she efficiently rolled the condom down and removed it. She summoned Rachel and told her to wipe Ralph's equipment down with a hot towel to clean his genitalia. Rachel showed no emotion in performing this intimate function.butt plug

Andrea now escorted Janet and Kitty from the room and took them to her rooms for afternoon tea. Rachel had already departed and soon arrived after they did to serve the tea and comestibles.

Ralph remained standing and Joan asked him if he felt he had learnt his lesson today.

He determined to retain his dignity and replied, "Yes, Miss Joan, I will not use nasty words again in class."

"I prefer that you not use them at all," Joan snapped in reply.

"I apologize, Miss Joan," he went on, "I shall not use such words anywhere again."

"That's good to hear, Ralph," Joan said with a smile. "I only agreed to correct you, you know, because I think you have a positive future if you learn to behave yourself. These days, you need to be respectful to all women, including girls in your class. If one of them should complain about you, it will go on your record and that will disqualify you from many positions."

Ralph said he appreciated her concern for him.

"Ralph," Joan grinned, "let's get you out of that uniform now that you have taken your punishment well today."

She removed his wig, and unbutton his blouse, removing it, and unhooking the bralette and removing that as well.

"Hmm," Joan mused, "you look kind of cute in that bralette, but off it goes."

Then she unzipped his uniform skirt, slipped it down, and her thumbs in the waistband of his control panties, she pulled them down and off. Then she told him to take off his Maryjanes and sox.

Ralph was naked and Joan took him by the hand into her bedroom.

"You're still young," she said with a wide smile, "so let's get you ready again." She took her rod and gently tapped the shaft of his cock until it visibly hardened, and he was fully erect.

"Now help me get out of these nice clothes I've been wearing all day," Joan asked him, wearing her navy blue suit which she had had on when she went to her office that day earlier.

She unbuttoned her own blouse, took it off, and unzipped her skirt and slipped that down and off. She handed these to Ralph and told him to put them neatly folded on the chair. Then she unhooked her bra, letting her nicely-proportioned tits out—they were well-sized for her petite frame; she then grinned as she lowered her matching pastel blue panties and removed them, displaying her well-trimmed red-haired pussy.

"You were calling a girl a cunt, Ralph," she laughed, as she lay back on her bed, spreading her legs invitingly and exposing her pink vulva with her neat labia. "Now come and put that nice big tool into this cunt, sweetie."

Ralph resented her having caned him, and her infliction of real pain, but he rushed at the invitation to fuck her. He mounted her, carefully supporting himself on his arms, and guided his penis into her well-lubricated sheath. Fucking Joan was an experience he expected to remember, and he enjoyed the feeling of his pushing into her tight but warm and exciting vagina.

For her part, Joan was delighted to have this young man's firm cock ensconced inside her. She had gathered that Emily and Janet had initiated him last time, so she wanted to get in on the action while still retaining her disciplinary authority over him.

"Did you know that while we punished you the last time you were here that your mother was able to discipline Miss Merrivale when she was here previously?" Joan asked.

"No, Miss Joan," Ralph answered, "but I'm happy that Mom got that chance."

"It was Andrea's doing," Joan said, "and you may call me Joan, or even Joanie, Ralph, now that we are intimate friends."

She looked him in the eye and softly told him to keep fucking her like he meant it.

Ralph was just learning how to please women sexually, so he began to move his penis out and into Joan's comfortable sheath, gradually increasing the speed of his thrusts. He now knew enough to tease the tip of her hard little button—her clit—with his finger as he fucked her. After he had excited her in front, he let his finger slowly penetrate her anal ring, feeling that he was evening things up for the invasion of his anus with the thermometer and butt plug, which had been removed by Andrea.

Joan responded well to his teasing her clit and his intercourse with her, but she snapped, "Did you get permission to finger me in the rear?" He hurriedly withdrew the finger that had been stimulating her anally.

Soon Joan was ready to go into a series of orgasms, and she bucked hard, so that Ralph learned how to hold on for a rocky ride when a highly sexed young woman like Joan experienced multiple orgasms. Joan shouted out her pleasure and invited Ralph to cum inside her: "Fill my pussy with your cream, darling," she exclaimed.

He obliged her with a strong second cum of the afternoon but started to tire after that. Joan was almost insatiable in her desire for fucking, but she appreciated the excellence of this one, as she normally had sex with men older than she was. "There is nothing really as good as a hard young cock," she told herself.

She decided to have a little more dominant fun with Ralph.

Handing him a pair of white antron panties that fit him, she told him to put them on even as he scowled.

"Don't do that to me!" she snapped, "or I'll make you quite sorry, Ralphie," she added with emphasis.

Once they were on and his flaccid cock was not pressing hard against them in front, she asked if he needed to pee. Ralph did now feel some after-sex pressure as the pee in his bladder pressed on his sphincter seeking to escape through his urethra. He nodded yes and she did not make him plead.

She took him to her private ensuite bathroom and told him to sit himself on the toilet. He began to protest about his being made to pee like a girl, but thought better of it, figuring she might deny him the chance to pee if he resisted her.

"Go ahead and pee in your panties," she now ordered, and though this seemed humiliating to him, he again prioritized his need for relief over the insult to his manhood and he managed to release the sphincter, which had still shut off the flow from his bladder when he had cum in her.

He felt the warm pee fill up his panty crotch and get under his balls and even into his bottom-hole, producing a strange but surprisingly nice, warm feeling. Then it filled the panties enough so that it began to leak through the crotch. This was inevitably embarrassing for him, even as it would have been for a woman forced to pee on the toilet with her panties up. Joan was interested in seeing how he responded to this little ploy of hers.

She now heard and observed the pee streaming out of his panties until it slowed and ended. She had him stand and move quickly into the stall shower, where she told him to slide the panties off and leave them on the floor of the shower and to clean himself off in the shower.

He was allowed to shut the shower door so that the water would not flood the floor of the bathroom and he enjoyed the warm water flowing out of the wide showerhead installed in Joan's personal bathroom.

Joan took advantage of his using the shower to wash herself off with a sponge and wet washcloth. She sat on the toilet and wiped her lower body, pushing into her quim and bottom-hole in succession. Feeling a bit better as she dried herself, she put some fresh panties on and walked into her bedroom to put on another bra and a sport shirt and shorts, along with some sandals.

Ralph emerged from the shower and dried himself with the large fluffy towels Joan had left for him. Then he ventured into her bedroom, saw that Joan was dressed, and put his own clothes back on, assuming he did not need to get back into the girl's uniform.

"Now, Ralph," Joan said cutely, "you better behave from now on or you'll be back in that embarrassing uniform for days rather than hours next time. I also will require you to sit on the toilet to pee and you might be wearing panties again and have to pee in them. Only this time you will keep them on as they get clammy and cold. All these things can happen if you fail to behave in future."

Ralph was so fired up now after getting to fuck this powerful woman who made sex much different and more exciting than he had ever experienced it before that he thought it might even be worth it if he got to fuck her again. He felt she was clearly in a different class from her sister Emily or his mother Janet.

****

Andrea had escorted Janet and Kitty into her rooms for tea. While the ladies were enjoying the light repast, Andy knew what Joan was up to. However, her fiancé, Ken, appeared, to the general pleasure of everyone there. Ken had both spanked and fucked Janet, but Kitty hadn't yet met him.

They were introduced and Andrea suggested that Kitty go with Ken into the adjoining bedroom "to get acquainted with each other." Andrea had no problem with Ken carrying on with any of the others so long as he kept Andrea informed of his sexual peregrinations.

Kitty was impressed with Ken's looks. She also gathered since Andrea had sent her into the bedroom with Ken that he was hers for the next span of time, however long that might last. She did have these visions of being in flagrante with Ken and then having Andrea pop into the room and punish her severely.

Ken smiled and took her in his arms and gave her a lovely hug and a steady cuddle. He let his hands roam across her back and then caress her breasts through her blouse and bra. Soon he had unzipped her skirt and then unbuttoned her crisp blouse. Kitty grinned at him and asked if she could reciprocate.

He gave her a winning look and put her hands on his short buttons. She proceeded to take off his shirt, unbuckle his belt and unbutton his trousers. She then pulled down his zipper, slipped his trousers off, and reached through the fly of his boxers to get her hands ever so softly on his cock.

She managed too to slide his underpants down while he did the same with her panties. Unhooking her bra and removing his undershirt, they were in the altogether and Ken welcomed her into what apparently was his and Andrea's well-used bed.

Ken began fingering her pussy with one hand while he petted her nice perky breasts with the other. After they responded, he moved his finger into her anus which was new to the somewhat sheltered Kitty. She was self-conscious and like women who had not engaged in anal play, she was deathly afraid that there might be nasty traces inside her bottom-hole.

12