Joan Takes Charge Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This did have the effect of making her wetter in her pussy. When Ken removed his finger from her anus, he carefully slipped away to wash his hands. Kitty appreciated that kind of consideration even if it interrupted their proceeding toward intercourse. But she realized that there was plenty of time. Andrea, after all, knew what was happening and had given her assent.

Finally, they were entwined, and Kitty was getting used to this unlikely liaison with Andrea's fiancé. Ken seemed to know just when to slowly slide his penis out of her and then push it back in, so he touched all her most sensitive spots. They made love like this for much longer than Kitty had ever experienced the act with any man, or woman for that matter. She felt conflicted, because she so preferred women to men as sex partners, and lovers...or did she?

As they finished, Ken took her in his arms, hugged her tightly and kissed her lovingly. He was making it clear to her without saying anything that this was a one-off, but Kitty didn't care: she was in heaven and glowing. She kept thinking that she was being so terribly naughty, doing this with Andrea's fiancé.

Then the door opened, and Andrea entered.

"Ah," she smiled, "the afterglow!"

Ken grinned back at her, knowing what she had in mind.

"Ken darling," Andrea asked as if she had just thought of this, "how was she, you know, in the rear? Did you check?"

Ken affected a stern look and replied calmly, "My dear, when I inspected her digitally, there were traces of doodoo, I'm afraid."

Kitty cringed. Her most intimate place was being discussed and the shameful fact that there was poo in there when Ken fingered her was being disclosed out loud. She looked about to cry.

"Oh, don't get upset, Kitty," Andrea assured her. "This is part of the play we enjoy."

"Do you think she needs to be disciplined, love?" Andrea then queried her fiancé.

"'Fraid so, sweetie," Ken answered. He looked at Kitty, grinned, and helped her stand up from her position lying in the bed.

Andrea then told her to get on her hands and knees. Then the lithe blonde Andrea lifted Kitty's legs into the wheelbarrow position they had had Ralphie in for his punishment.

Ken took over and held Kitty's legs while Andrea found what looked to be a classic classroom cane and laid it across Kitty's bare bottom, with her legs spread in the position in which Ken was holding her.

Both Andrea and Ken were looking at her exposed bottom-hole and pussy and Andrea then exclaimed, "Oh, do you see, darling? Her juices and your cum are flowing out of her naughty cunt!"

Kitty cringed again as she felt the combined stream dripping out of her vagina. She was reminded by Andrea to continue to support herself on her hands and arms.

"I suppose I'd better clean her off," Ken commented to his fiancé.

"Oh yes, dear," Andrea answered. "After all, you are mostly responsible for her cunt being so messy now.

Standing behind Kitty's open crotch and holding her legs open, Ken managed to aim his penis right at her flowing pussy as he proceeded to pee right at her pussy. Kitty felt the stream hit her clit and was simultaneously ashamed that her recent lover was now pissing on her cunt but also incredibly turned on by the pee stream aimed at her excited clit.

As Ken's pee stream tailed off, Andrea and he enjoyed seeing Kitty obviously stimulated and then go into an impromptu orgasm from the excitement in her genital area.

Andrea decided to use this opportunity to apply a cane stroke across Kitty's white, broad bottom. She screamed at the stinging hit. Then she looked at saw that Ken remained firm and erect, so she dabbed some lubricant on his cock.

She got behind him to hold Kitty's legs open as Ken moved forward and slowly pressed his erect cock into Kitty's bottom-hole. As Andrea had lavished a good deal of lube on his cock, it slipped into the tight opening slowly but steadily. Ken did not rush the process but enjoyed negotiating the tight orifice.

Kitty was now beyond shocked. She had now been pissed on in her pussy and asshole by Ken and now was being penetrated anally, something that had never been done to her before. It was a strange feeling, she realized, as her muscles were accustomed to excreting her bowel movements yet were now receiving his penis.

Much to her surprise, she was again excited by this ass fucking and felt another orgasm coming on. Ken relished the tension he felt through his cock when she approached orgasm and her rectal muscles pressed on his member.

Once she seemed to come down from her climax, Ken slowly withdrew from her anal opening. Kitty breathed a sigh of relief, both from the orgasming and the stretching of her anal canal by Ken's hard cock.

Now Andrea looked at her fiancé's tool and saw streaks of what clearly was fecal matter from Kitty's rectum on his cock.

"Oh, Kenny," she cooed in an excited voice, "your tool is all dirty from the poo inside her bunghole!"

Now Kitty was yet again embarrassed to her core as she was exposed as having soiled her lover's equipment. Ken and Andrea helped her stand and then sit on the edge of the bed, where Andrea had thoughtfully placed a fluffy white towel.

Kitty had not been used to being fucked, at least by a man. She preferred women but admitted to herself that Ken had been a thoughtful lover, although he had invaded her virgin asshole. Now she finally understood what her friends had described to her as being "totally fucked."

She now experienced a feeling with which she was not familiar: Ken's anal invasion must have loosed her bowels, she now realized with some fear, and she was in imminent need of a toilet before she totally disgraced herself.

"Andrea," she said softly, "might I be excused to use your bathroom?" She couldn't bring herself to explain what was happening, but her face disclosed her terror that she would lose control and excrete a bowel movement right then and there.

Andrea decided to continue her dominant manner.

"Oh, darling," she went on, "it sounds like you need to make a doody. I think Kenny must have loosened you up inside there. OK, stand up and we'll go to the little girls' room."

Kitty stood and took her hand as Andrea noticed that Kitty had left a brown stain on the fluffy white towel on which she had been sitting.

"Oh, sweetie," she said to Kitty, feigning concern, "I think you really do need to go. You left a skidmark on the towel there."

Kitty forced herself to turn round and look at the towel to see the shameful indicator of her dirty asshole. Obviously, some of what had come out on Ken's cock had also emerged from her anus to stain the towel, too.

Andrea now pulled her away and into their nearby bathroom. She had Kitty sit backwards on the toilet so she and Ken could observe Kitty's toilet performance and see what would emerge from her dirty bottom-hole.

Very quickly, a long brown turd slid out of her rear hole and plopped into the toilet, followed by some soft shit that resembled slurry. Andrea obliged by taking some toilet tissue and wiping Kitty's bottom for her as the soft poo had spread around her anus.

Once she was cleaned, Andrea asked her if she was done and she replied that she was able to pee now that she had excreted her movement. They watched her strong pee stream from her rear and then Andrea proceeded to wipe her again, this time limiting her coverage to Kitty's peehole.

Andrea continued her "assistance" by proffering a fresh pair of white cotton panties to Kitty to put on, and then she also handed her a white pantyliner to place in the crotch.

"This way," she said brightly, "your panties won't get stained by anything more dripping out of either opening, sweetie."

Kitty had now abandoned any sense of propriety as her bodily functions had been so exposed after her dalliance with Ken. She somehow overcame her immediate resentment of how Andrea had not so subtly exacted payment in shame from the teacher for her having been allowed to have sex with Andrea's fiancé. This was all incredibly shameful, yes, but it excited her more than she ever might have anticipated. She knew that her pantyliner would be stained by awful shit stains, yes, but also by the juices her vagina was releasing as her excitement reached a crescendo.

12