Joan Takes Charge Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joan resumed the spanking and watched as Ralph squirmed more with the insertion of the ginger stick. He really was getting to be a handsome, strapping fellow, she thought. She spanked him until his bottom was red and then told him to stand.

"Are you sorry for your behavior, Ralph?" she asked.

"I am, Miss Joan, I'm very sorry and promise to do better and behave myself," he answered,

Joan told him to bend over the table.

"You mean the punishment isn't over yet," he asked plaintively.

"I decide when the punishment is over," Joan again fired back at him. "And the more you whine, the longer it will need to be."

She picked up her favorite thin cane and lay it on his red, bared bottom. Then she drew it back and fired three quick stingers. Ralph screamed and Joan knew that the thick walls would keep anyone from hearing.

She ordered him to stand in front of her. When he was there, with underpants down and his cock upstanding and pointing at her, she couldn't help but smile and took the cane and poked him lightly on the tip with it. For a moment, Joan was tempted to have it off again with Ralph, as had happened when she first disciplined him. But she thought about it and decided that she would allow her sister Emily, who was four years older, to console him and, if she was of a mind, have sex with him.

Meanwhile, Ralph was indeed frightened by the thought that she might be intending to cane his member, but Joan then told him he could pull up his pants. She told him she had had arranged for him to visit her sister Emily to be treated with soothing cream and whatever else Emily might have in mind. Although Emily was ten years older than Ralph, she was attractive, not seeing anyone in particular at the moment, and enjoyed the company of the young man.

Joan took him by the hand and told him she hoped this would lead him to behave in future. She went into Emily's rooms and left him with her, saying that he needed a little TLC. She also said that she would ask Emily to decide when the ginger fig should be removed from his anus.

Emily was wearing a nice bright green skirt and a patterned blouse with socks and espadrilles. When Joan had gone, she smiled at Ralph and told him she would be happy to put some cream on his bottom to soothe the hurt from his disciplining.

Ralph lowered his trousers and his undershorts—the blue boxers—and Emily complimented him on his stylish underwear. He liked Emily because she had always been nice to him even when the others were spanking and caning him and sticking nasty things in his bottom.

"You're becoming so much more mature, Ralph," she smiled as she proceeded to softly put the cream on his bottom and rub it as gently as possible. Ralph felt better and liked the feel of Emily's hands. He felt even better when he felt them reach under and caress his erect penis.

Then without saying anything, Emily reached between his cheeks and extracted the stinging ginger stick that had so irritated him. Ralph wanted to kiss and hug her but instead, he smiled and said quietly that he wanted to thank her for being so nice to him.

Emily smiled back and told him she thought he was nice, too, and that he would learn to behave soon so that he wouldn't be getting punished so often. After she had treated him, Emily took him by the hand and led him into her well-appointed bedroom. She undid her wraparound skirt and lay back on the bed, exposing her silky white panties. With her finger, she beckoned Ralph to get up on the bed between her legs and lick her crotch over her white panties.

Ralph put his nose there and started licking her panty crotch which smelled sweet and was already wet. He asked her if he could slip her panties down "so I can make your pussy feel good."

Emily nodded sweetly in the affirmative and he put his fingers in the waistband and pulled her panties down gently, exposing her auburn-haired bush and pink vulva poking out beneath it.

Ralph moved back and began licking her quim, laving her labia and teasing her little button with his tongue. He began fingering her vaginal opening and felt how wet she had become. Now he moved up and placed his cock at the entrance and at her nod, slid it easily into her vagina.

Once inside, he began to thrust and she began to respond, pressing her vaginal muscles tight on his member. Ralph thought about how lucky he was that Miss Joan, fearsome as she could be, was very warm in her having made love to him herself in the past and now letting him be comforted by her sweet sister Emily in more than one way.

****

Kitty Merrivale telephoned Janet to learn what punishment Janet may have determined that Ralph would receive in response to his teacher's note to Janet. Pleased to hear from her, Janet told her that she had dispatched Ralph to see Joan, who she knew would impose appropriate punishment for his misbehavior.

Kitty sounded pleased and Janet invited her to come over for tea. The teacher enjoyed Janet's company, so she accepted and agreed to stop by after school. Ralph had been sent to Joan's for his discipline, so Janet had the rest of the day and probably longer to herself.

She welcomed Kitty and gave her a kiss and hug when the teacher arrived. Kitty was wearing her usual teaching outfit, which was a severe black skirt, seamed hose, crisp white blouse, and gold stickpin. Her shoes were smart burgundy pumps. Janet had not recalled seeing her so attired and was impressed, but also a bit frightened by the severity of Kitty's appearance.

"My dear," she said with a smile, "you really do look like the fearsome schoolteacher ready to impose severe discipline on some misbehaving pupil."

"I'll take that as a compliment, my dear Janet," Kitty answered, in a sweet but slightly ominous tone. "I was thinking that as Ralph is apparently being put through his paces by that delightfully assertive Joan, perhaps you would feel you should be dealt with now since you are responsible for his conduct."

"Omigosh," Janet exclaimed, "you mean you intend to spank me, or worse?"

"Ralph is continuing to misbehave in my class, Janet," Kitty said sternly. "He is constantly trying to look up my skirt and also look up the girls' skirts. Since I'm not permitted to lay a hand on him per the school policies, sending him to Joan and Andrea makes a lot of sense. But you really do need to have it out with him. After all, he's not a kid—he's 18 years old and ready to go off to university. He needs to straighten out and stop behaving like a pervy kid."

"Let's get started and see what you need, my dear." Kitty said firmly. "Now stand in front of me as if you were in my class and lift your skirt. We'll pretend that I'm your teacher and that we are back in the times when we teachers could properly discipline recalcitrant students."

Janet did as she was told and carefully pulled her skirt up above her waist, exposing her pale blue hicut panties.

"Hmm," Kitty commented, "you do have quite nice lingerie, but it still will need to come down." She then proceeded to slip Janet's pretty panties down below her bottom only slightly, so that they rested on her upper thighs. This was a technique she had learned that exposed the bottom to castigation while making the wearer feel more vulnerable since her panties were now just a bit below that bottom, so near and yet so unprotective.

Kitty now had Janet bend over the end of the couch and took her thin cane from her handbag. She swished it through the air a few times, making Janet wince in anticipation of it striking her bare bottom. Now Kitty lay it on the broad white bottom Janet presented and drew it back. She then flicked it three quick times to inflict three stinging strokes, which drew cries of pain from Janet.

Kitty reached down and ran the cane through Janet's legs, keeping it in the furrow from her rear crack through her vulva. Janet shivered at the cane's touching her most intimate places. Then the teacher replaced the cane with her finger moving from her anal rosette through her furrow to poke lightly into Janet's very wet vaginal opening.

Having checked out Janet's arousal, Kitty now lay the cane far lower on Janet's bottom and snapped it again, twice this time, leaving two angry red lines low on the bottom near the sensitive crease with Janet's thighs. Janet moaned and even screamed at the obvious pain of the cane's striking this sensitive part of her bottom.

Janet did realize that she was becoming incredibly aroused. She was totally turned on by Kitty's schoolteacher dominance and by the caning.

Kitty now told her it was time for Janet to show her appreciation for her correction. The teacher unbuttoned and unzipped her skirt and slipped it off. Then she also shed her white cotton panties and stood in front of Janet with her shaved slit on display.

Kitty's legs were spread as she rested on the side of the couch. Janet rose and bent down on her knees and began to lick at Kitty's quim. Janet smelled Kitty's arousal and loved the taste of her plenteous fluids flowing from her vagina.

Janet found that she was entranced by fastening her lips on Kitty's cunt lips. She inhaled the delicious fragrance of Ralph's teacher's sex and could not resist maintaining her mouth's tight seal on Kitty's vulva. Then, as she was savoring the taste and scent of the aroused Kitty, a short, strong jet of pee shot into Janet's mouth from Kitty's urethra. The salty flavor of her urine merely intensified Janet's need to keep tasting and smelling what emerged from Kitty's quim.

Finally, Janet did need to take a breath and Kitty needed to move from her position leaning back on the edge of the couch. Janet whispered to her that they should move to her bedroom and they did just that. They stripped off any remaining clothing and crawled beneath the covers and held each other in their arms. Fingers teased each of their clits and penetrated their vaginal openings.

The fingering moved on back through their legs to their tight little bottom-holes. Janet probed Kitty's anal rosebud and Kitty managed to get three fingers into Janet's recessed hole. They both were now stimulated beyond all reason and this anal probing took them over the edge and they climaxed together. Holding each other tight, they kissed deeply and long.

****

Emily had enjoyed receiving Ralph's still only slightly experienced cock inside her. He brought her to orgasm as he spurted deep into her tight vagina as she pressed against his member. When his youthful erection finally softened and withdrew from her quim, she took him in her arms and kissed him deeply in appreciation.

For his part, Ralph found that his coitus with Emily was his first chance to realize that this act really did mean making love. He loved Emily: her sweet taste, her nicely shaped torso, her fascinating vulva with its pretty lips, pink vagina, tiny peehole, and sensitive clit were all still relatively unexplored territory for him, and he enjoyed every moment of learning.

Emily was satisfied that he was attending to her needs for sex now that she was in her late 20s. She had had lovers and was under no illusions that this 18-year-old would be anything but a passing fancy, but it was a fancy that made her feel so much pleasure and even some love.

She now needed to attend to her pressing urge to urinate and she was feeling a bit clammy down there and wanted to wash. She took Ralph by the hand and had him sit opposite her on his haunches in the large tub. She told Ralph he could aim his pee stream at her, and she grasped her labia to do what she could to direct her stream at him. He found it easier but both of them succeeded in showering the other's chest and belly and crotch.

Then Emily started the shower nozzle and took a cloth to wash Ralph's manly parts off, then proceeding to turn the nozzle to rinse Ralph's cock, balls, and loins while then aiming the spray into her cunt and around her vulva and her bush. They then stood and took some towels and dried themselves.

Emily started to get dressed again and she urged Ralph to put his clothes on. It was now dinner time and they joined the rest of Emily's family in the grand dining room where the staff did serve but the atmosphere was far from formal.

Joan and Andrea were there, clad in sweaters and slacks, joined by Ken, also nicely attired but in sports clothes. Jill then came in, still dressed from work in a stylish pale golden blouse and tweed skirt. Emily was also wearing separates and Ralph looked like your typical 18-year-old boy almost ready to leave for college.

While they discussed the events of the day, no one pressed to learn about the reason for Ralph's visit. First of all, they all knew. They assumed that Joan had disciplined him and since he arrived with Emily in hand, Ken, Andrea, and Jill concluded that Ralph and Emily had probably been entwined sexually. There was no resentment or jealousy since everyone seemed to have as much sex as they wanted. Emily was hoping that Ralph might stay and spend the night with her. She was just warmed up from their congress and play.

Joan had telephoned Janet to let her know that she had disciplined Ralph and that he was spending some time with Emily. Then she asked Janet if she would like to join them for dinner. Janet said that she was having tea with Kitty Merrivale. Joan suggested she ask Kitty to join her at dinner with the family. Janet quickly asked Kitty with whom she had been going hot and heavy, and Kitty nodded her assent. Janet told Joan they would come over directly.

As everyone was sitting down for dinner, Rachel announced that Miss Janet and Miss Kathryn were now joining them, and without further ado, the two ladies entered, smiling. It proved to be a delightful dinner. Andrea in particular enjoyed the chance to chat with both Janet and Kitty. Ken was his usual amiable self, interacting with everyone and bringing a lighter note to the occasion. Jill was in a good mood, spurred by the presence of her new beau, Robert, who was quite handsome in a very traditional way, but did not appear to be either conceited or standoffish. Emily seemed a trifle subdued, but as usual, did not attract much attention.

When dinner was finished, Joan invited Janet and Kitty to join her for tea and more in her rooms. She also signaled to Andrea and Emily to join her, which was not a command but a pleasant invite/request. When they arrived, Joan seated herself amid a large couch and the two guests sat down in comfortable chairs, as did Andrea. Emily sat down next to Joan. Joan said she wanted to discuss Ralph's progress with them.

She told them that she had been willing to discipline him but that she was concerned that he seemed to be repeating his earlier misbehavior. Kitty responded that this was true, and that Janet had accepted some disciplining from her based on her position as the prime figure responsible for Ralph's behavior. Janet said she agreed with Kitty, but that spanking or caning Ralph alone was not likely to change him.

Kitty said that she did feel that she had been failing in her task of bringing Ralph toward more mature behavior. She said that one reason why she had agreed to join them for dinner was her acceptance of and desire for discipline.

"I haven't lived up to my role as his teacher," she confessed.

Janet told her that it wasn't all her fault. "After all, I did feel I had tried my best with him," she announced.

Joan said she felt both women needed punishment. Kitty nodded affirmatively and Janet did, too, but a bit more reluctantly.

Joan quietly told both Janet and Kitty to stand up. Then she gave them the order to take off their clothing until they were only clad in bra, panties, hose, and shoes. Janet began shedding her skirt and blouse and Kitty slowly complied, as she was shifting from earlier status as the dominant teacher to now receiving discipline.

Janet, in her late 40s, was a bit more than ten years older than Kitty, in her mid-30s. Kitty had a firmer shape and it was clear that her bralette was not working as hard to support her younger, less droopy breasts as Janet's underwire brassiere was. Kitty had changed after her afternoon with Janet into a stylish pale blue lacy thong that covered, mostly, a shaved pussy, while Janet's pink undies (she too had put on fresh undies) showed the shadow of her dark bush beneath them.

Joan then gave the next order to the women to unhook and remove their bras. When both complied, their nice-sized boobs stared Joan and Emily in their faces. Both sets of nipples were aroused and looked pointy. Now Joan stood behind Kitty and rolled Kitty's attractive panties down to just below her bottom, far enough to render Kitty's shaved slit between her legs visible. Emily lowered Janet's pink cotton panties to the same spot, and her hirsute loins were on full display.

Janet and Emily sat on armless chairs now and beckoned the others with their index fingers. Janet clambered across Emily's skirted lap and Kitty was across Joan's severe skirt. Joan began spanking firmly and the spanks were immediately effective in reddening Kitty's pale bottom. Emily smacked Janet's bum and felt a special need to impose stern punishment on the mother of the boy she had so recently fucked and with whom she sympathized.

After a good solid spanking had been delivered to each woman, Joan told them to stand again and face Emily and her. She looked them directly in the eye and said, "You two seem to have failed to recognize that Ralph right now is a hormone-filled 18-year-old boy with a nice-sized cock who is absolutely crazy about and entranced by cunt. Interestingly, we've found that once he gets it, he becomes docile and actually acts his age. Honestly, now, I want each of us who has had sex with him to raise her hand."

Emily, Joan, and Janet did raise their hands, Janet quite reluctantly. Kitty remained the outlier.

"How would you feel about having him inside you?" Joan asked her.

"I wouldn't feel bad," Kitty answered, "but how would this affect my ability to have any respect from him in the classroom?"

"I think he would feel strong affection for you," Joan responded crisply, "and he also might stop trying to look at your panties in class, and perhaps even not be driven to look up the other girls' skirts."

Emily was dispatched to bring Ralph into Joan's rooms. Once he arrived, seeming a bit worried by being summoned before all these women in his life, Joan told him to strip. This took the impetus from his gaping at the revealed pubic regions of his mother, Janet, and his teacher, Kitty Merrivale. He instantly wondered why they were standing there with their panties down. He of course had seen his mother naked but viewing his dominant teacher was quite amazing to him. He liked what he saw.

"What did I do?" he asked in a pleading voice. "Are you going to spank me or cane me or what?"

"Be quiet," Joan snapped at him. "You are not going to be punished." Then she took him by the hand, led him into her bedroom, and motioned to Kitty, who still had her panties down below her bottom-cheeks, and little else on, to follow them.

She motioned again to Kitty and the thirtyish teacher slipped off her panties and climbed onto Joan's commodious bed. Then she lay on her back with her legs spread. Her labia were apart, and Ralph was stupefied as he gaped at her open pink vagina. To say that he became hard was to be behind the instant pace of his arousal.

Joan saw that he now was firmly erect, and she checked Kitty's state of excitement with a roving finger that made Kitty shiver. Joan felt wetness in Kitty's quim, and she motioned to Ralph to mount her.

"You are getting to have sex with your teacher, consensually on each of your parts," Joan intoned, "and I hope you appreciate the privilege and the gift. We want you to stop making a pest of yourself in class which means keeping your eyes to yourself. Now that you have not only seen Miss Merrivale's pussy but have been invited to enjoy it in the most complete way, we want you to start behaving yourself. Do you think you can do this now, Ralph?"