Joan Takes Charge Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ralph was still in a trance and he nodded his agreement.

Joan then gave him the permission: "Go ahead then and insert your cock into Miss Merrivale's pussy. I want you to focus on pleasing her as I know you will be given pleasure merely by having your tool inside her."

Ralph did what he was told, managing to think that this was quite a surprise and far from the severe punishment he had been fearing. He managed to tell himself that despite Joan's thrashing him, he was pretty lucky in getting to screw not only the delightful Emily, ten years his senior, but now the seemingly unapproachable Miss Merrivale, who threw quite a session of spirited fucking, he was realizing as she writhed and pressed her inner vaginal muscles on him. Only his previous sex with Emily permitted him to hold off spurting right away into Kitty's hot enclosing quim.

Ralph decided to make the most of this and maybe even please the usually remote Miss Merrivale. He massaged and caressed her breasts and tickled the tips of her nipples which seemed to get her vaginal muscles to press harder on his cock. He reached down to lightly tease the tip of her extended clit and get her even more frenetic in the inner workings of her vagina on him. Then he moved his head to her face and kissed her lightly and sweetly. Kitty responded by kissing Ralph on his mouth, which took him by surprise.

Kitty soon exploded deep inside and Ralph was by then excited enough to recover his arousal from his previous intercourse. He spurted several strong jets of cum into her. Kitty was turned on finally to Ralph because she actually had not had much sex for quite some time and she knew her sensuous nature needed this badly. So instead of being shamed and worrying he she would face Ralph in class in future, she was happy and warm and satisfied.

She had been excited rather than wounded by Joan's fairly strong spanking that preceded her sex with Ralph. Now she just lay back and enjoyed herself; she realized that acting in a heedless way, ignoring possible consequences, was not her usual way. Yet she enjoyed so much receiving Ralph's hard young cock inside her that she—for now or maybe always—abandoned her resistance to such previously scorned behavior.

After all, she thought, Ralph would get in plenty of trouble if he let on to what had happened, even though she certainly would lose her job. She also figured that Janet would not want that to happen. But this had been a marvelous experience—Kitty had been unsure of her sexuality because she had not had a regular partner of either sex. Now she felt truly womanly and ready to enter a true relationship, since she recognized that anything more with Ralph was out of the question.