Joana, My Mother-In-Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So tell me, Jonny, how is my young Stag going to rut with me? What are you going to do with this gorgeous cock of yours?"

"I'm going to ram it up to your cunt, you horny little doe. I'm going to ram it so far up that you'll think I'm splitting you in two."

"Oh yes you cocky bastard, that's what I like to hear but is it all mouth or can you deliver?"

"Just wait and see," I replied. With that, I pushed her backward onto the floor, opened her legs wide and gripping her thighs, moved forward until the head of my cock brushed against her cunt. He took a firm hold of my shaft and began rubbing my knob back and forth along her slick, cunt lips.

"Is your cunt ready for this you little bitch?" I snarled.

"I've taken better than this Motherfucker!" she cried, goading me on.

"Yeah! And I bet you get plenty!" I said, trying to rile her still more.

"What, you're saying, that I spread my legs for anyone?"

"That's right, I reckon about anyone who cares to ask."

"Yeah, well I'm sure that just about anyone would do a better job than you." She laughed.

It was too much for me, I positioned my helmet at the opening to her cunt. "Shut it bitch and take this," I said as I thrust forward from the hips sinking my cock in three inches. I withdrew and thrust again, even harder this time. Joana's fingertips clawed at the carpet as she cried out loud, savoring the sudden impact.

"Go on you Bastard Fuck me! Fuck it right up to me! Give me all you've Fucking got," she cried.

Egged on, I responded. I started to thrust, hard and deep and slow. Each time burying deeper and deeper, each thrust causing Joana to cry out in a mix of both pain and ecstasy as my cock hit the mark.

Within seconds Joana's cunt had opened enough to accept my full size. Our bodies began to rock up and down, each forward movement being met by the sound of flesh slapping flesh.

Looking down at her delicious body, I felt this sudden desire to kiss my mother in law. I tipped forward, still with my cock embedded inside her cunt, and pressed my lips hard over hers. Joana reacted, throwing her arms around my body, holding me tight as our lips began our frenzied attack.

We kissed and sucked and licked and teased one another, our passion increasing, our moans and groans now filling the room. Moments later, I rolled over onto my back, taking Joana with me, so now it was she who was on top.

Our passion continued, Joana holding onto the sides of my face as she reigned kisses, I pulled her close.

Suddenly Joana pulled free of my lips and sat back on her knees. She could feel my hard rock shaft driving deep, but now on top, she wanted to take full control. She pressed both hands onto my chest and started to lift herself up and down, each sinking further and further down my thick cock.

I lay there, looking up at my sexy Mother-in-law, delighting in the sight of her ample breasts as they bounced up and down beneath the soft fabric of her dress. They reminded me of waves, undulating beneath a watery surface. I reached out and cupped each breast. I groaned at the sensation. It was like holding onto a shaped liquid.

"That's it, baby! Hold onto my tits while I ride you, Jonny! Ohhh, God! I want you all Jonny! I want every inch of this cock filling my cunt!

Just then Joana let out an animal like mewl. She tipped forward, moving her hands off my chest and onto the floor as her body started to move quickly, violently, her breath no more than short sharp grunts as her pussy now jerked up and down my cock.

"Ohhh God I'm so close Jonny! So so close! Make me cum, baby! Rut with your little doe and make her cum!"

I reached up and grabbed at both rounded breasts, pinching and squeezing at each nipple, causing Joana to cry out.

"That's it, Joana! Cum for me! Let me feel your cunt empty on my cock!"

These last few words tipped Joana over the edge. Her eyes rolled back inside their sockets, her body stiffened, her pussy started to spasm, her mouth opened wide where seconds later Joana howled like a dog, I instantly felt the warmth of her juices spilling out all down my cock.

Moments later, Joana sagged forward onto my chest, her body quivering from the effects of her climax. She moaned softly into my ear as if to confirm she was sated.

"Ohh, Christ Jonny! That was heaven!"

I though had not finished with her yet. For as limp as her body felt slumped against mine, my cock was as hard, buried inside her cunt. I'd come this far and was determined I was going to fill Joana's cunt full of my punk before she left.

Holding tight onto her body, I used my strength to roll her over onto her back. It was not what she'd expected, and as they rolled, she felt the full force of my still rigid cock pressing into her.

"Oh God Jonny! No more!" she cried.

I was having none of it. Slipping my hands under her thighs, I quickly lifted her legs up and over her own body until her knees were almost touching her chest. I immediately started to thrust, sawing my cock back and forth, in and out of her now sloppy cunt.

"Noooooo!" Joana cried out.

Taking no notice, I ploughed home again, and again...and again...

"Noooo! Noo! Ohhhh Fuck Yes!" Joana screamed as a second climax fast approached.

I pressed down, my body pinning her legs high up over hers, my movement rhythmical, our bodies now in perfect tune.

"OHH FUCK YES! YES! GO ON YOU BASTARD! FINISH IT! FINISH ME OFF YOU LITTLE FUCK!"

Joana tried to lift up and take hold of my body as her second climax ripped through her own, every nerve ending alive...electric...tingling but I was pummeling her now, it was as if I was trying to use my cock to spear her to the floor.

I grunt...I felt my body stiffen, then with a triumphant howl ringing in my ears I felt my cock explode inside her cunt.

I could feel my cock jerking inside her as her cunt gripped tight on my cock. I could feel my cum jetting hard into the deep recesses of her womb.

I felt my body soften, I slumped down, fulfilled...it was over...

We lay there for some time without a word or a move. When we did, it was only to roll to one side while we shared one another's lips once more.

Our kisses were lighter, mere pecks compared to before but right then, both Joana and I knew, this wet and rainy night had changed us all.

12