Kyle's Mother-in-law Comes to Stay

Story Info
And very soon after, he is glad that she did!
9.1k words
4.6
267.2k
283

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chris99999
chris99999
3,985 Followers

"What do you think?"

"I don't mind."

That got a big sigh from Alice, because I hadn't responded with enthusiasm. I needed to answer her again, and this time be more positive.

"In fact, it would be a pleasure."

That got me a big smile.

"If you want, she can stay with us forever."

I thought that would get me a kiss, or even more, but it got me a slap on my bare leg.

"That hurt!"

"Don't be a baby. I hardly touched you."

"But why did you hit me?"

"Because what you said was silly. You know that my Mother will only be staying with us for a few months."

"Yes, but it will feel like forever."

That could have got me another slap, but it didn't. Fortunately, she had found it funny. And then, when she had finished laughing, she leant over and kissed me. It was a long lingering kiss on the lips. I savoured it, and then I kissed her back, but with more intensity and more passion. We have been married for nearly eight years, but she still excites me.

I was now concentrating on her ample breasts. My hand on one of them, and my mouth on the other. Two firm melons, topped with chubby nipples. How had I managed to marry such a beauty? I was definitely punching above my weight. I would like to think that it was because of my sparkling personality, or because I was handsome. However, it was probably because of what I had dangling between my legs. It's impressive when it's limp, but it has to be seen when it's erect, to appreciate it fully. Nine inches of thick meat. When Alice first saw it, she was shocked by its size. Worried that it would be too big for her. It wasn't, she managed to take all of it. Our first fuck, ended with me squirting into her tight pussy, while she had a screaming orgasm.

"Suck the other one."

I quickly switched over. I normally do that without her having to ask, but I had been daydreaming, remembering when we had first met. It was now time to work the other nipple.

"Harder."

This time, I didn't just take the whole nipple into my mouth, I took in as much of her breast as I could. It made her moan, and as I continued sucking, it got louder.

She was now rubbing her leg against mine. That was to tell me that her pussy needed some attention. It always made me smile. She was happy to tell me what to do with her tits, but for her pussy, she never said, she just hinted. When my hand moved down, she opened her legs wide.

I was now moving a single finger around her opening, and she was pushing against it, trying to force it into her. I liked doing this. It heightened the experience for me. However, it was a delicate balance between teasing her, and torturing her.

She was now squirming. It was time to finger her. Without any warning, I thrust two fingers deep into her, up to the knuckles. It took her breath away. I then started fucking her with them. Long deep strokes. I was tempted to play with her clit, but I knew that if I did, she would probably climax.

I now had my fingers in her pussy, my mouth on her nipple, and my throbbing cock pushing against her leg. What we were doing was good, but I desperately wanted to fuck her. However, I would have to wait until she was ready. It was five more minutes before she was. That was when she grabbed my cock, her way of telling me that she wanted it inside her.

My cock was now at her opening, but this time there was no teasing. As I pushed into her, I spread her legs even wider. This was our favourite position. Her on her back, with her legs to the side, her bottom sticking up.

After each stroke, she grunted. My balls were now slapping against her. She was getting the full nine inches. Making her climax was easy, but getting mine was more difficult. Often, without warning, she would reach it, and I would be doing catch up. That could be a disaster. If I didn't come soon after her, she would make me stop. I would then have to make do with a hand job. A blow job would be better, but that was never on offer.

Fortunately, today was a good day. She was slowly building towards a climax, rather than exploding. And mine was coming along nicely. When I eventually took her over the edge, I wasn't far behind. As she writhed about, I heard her say, "Oh fuck." That almost put me off my stride. Alice swearing, that never happens. As I flooded her pussy, I wondered if I should tease her about it. However, by the time my balls had drained, I had decided that it would be best not to mention it.

I waited until my cock was going limp, before pulling out of her. Then I waited for her to recover, and to speak. I knew what she was going to say. She didn't disappoint me.

"That was OK, now it's your turn to make breakfast."

I smiled at her, and then I got out of bed. It had been better than just OK, and she knew it. Also, for some reason, it was always my turn to make breakfast at the weekend.

After a quick shower, I went downstairs to the kitchen. Half an hour later, I called her.

"It's ready."

We took our time eating. We both had hectic jobs, so the weekend was our time to relax.

"Kyle?"

I just nodded. She was looking serious, so I was wondering what was coming next.

"Are you really OK with my Mother staying with us?"

I was tempted to say yes, and that she could stay forever, but that might get me another slap.

"Yes."

I then gave her my best smile, to show her that I meant it.

Her Mother was recently divorced. Her house had just been sold, and she didn't have another one yet. She would now be staying with us until she had a new home. I had said that I was OK with it, but was that just to please Alice? That was partly true, but I didn't dislike Rose, her Mother. We were always polite to each other, but we didn't have a lot in common. Whenever we met, we did talk, but it was mostly superficial.

A week later on, she was with us.

All her furniture was in storage, so she just came with her clothes, and personal items. Surprisingly, she arrived with only two suitcases. If that was Alice, it would have been at least half a dozen. And all of them bursting at the seams.

It was the afternoon before we got some time alone together. Alice was out shopping. I was in the living room, reading, when she joined me.

"I want to thank you for letting me stay."

I put the paper down, and then I gave her a warm smile, before saying, "You don't need to thank me. You're welcome anytime."

"Thanks, but this isn't just for a few days."

I didn't know what else to say, so I just gave her another smile. She then left, returning ten minutes later, coffee in hand.

"I made this for you."

I thanked her, and then I tasted it. It was fresh coffee, perfectly brewed, and sweetened to my taste.

"It's delicious."

"Good, Alice told me how you like it."

She then stayed, and we talked. We even laughed together. We were still talking when Alice returned from shopping.

That night in bed, I got a big kiss. It was just on the cheek, so I knew that it wasn't going to lead to anything.

"Thanks for making Mother welcome."

Then she turned her back to me. Five minutes later, she was sound asleep. It had been a nice day, and to my surprise, I had enjoyed my Mother-in-law's company. That was good, because she was going to be with us for some time.

The next day, I was up first. I showered, and then I went downstairs to make breakfast. Rose was in the kitchen, and she was already preparing it. That was a nice surprise.

"It will be ready in fifteen minutes. Is Alice up?"

"No, I'll wake her."

She shook her head, and then she said, "Let her sleep, I'll make hers when she gets up."

I sat down at the table. As I watched her prepare the food, I suddenly realised that she was enjoying doing it. Her movements were efficient, and she was in complete control of all the pans that were on the stove. In the midst of cooking, she effortlessly prepared me a steaming mug of coffee. As I sipped it, I thought of two things. First, that her staying with us was a good thing. The second one was more surprising, and unexpected. That she was an attractive woman.

She was wearing a dressing gown, but it wasn't hiding her curves. Her breasts were almost as big as Alice's, and she had bigger hips. She was forty nine, but she could easily pass for forty. I had seen her lots of times before, but never in her nightwear. And what did she have on underneath? I couldn't see a nightie, so it might just be a bra and panties. And the bra must be small, because there was a lot of cleavage on show.

This woman, my Mother-in-law, was, for the first time, getting me excited!

While I was growing up, I had often jerked off while thinking about my Mother. She wasn't as voluptuous as Rose. Her breasts were above average, but not in the same league as Alice's, or her Mother's. Now I was imagining what it would be like to get my hands, or my mouth, on my Mother-in-law's tits.

She was now coming towards me.

"Breakfast is served."

She was smiling, and in her hand was a plate. I muttered a quick, "Thanks," then she leant over. As she put it down, she was so close, that I could smell her. It was a mixture of soap and perfume. I longed to move my head, and bury it between her twin peaks. When she stepped back, I was looking down at my food. I didn't dare look at her. If I did, she would know what I was thinking.

By the time I had finished eating, I had calmed down. I felt a bit of a fool. Getting excited by my Mother-in-law, was silly. I wasn't a horny teenager, I was thirty years old. However, that night in bed, while making love, despite my best efforts, I kept thinking about Rose. And while I fucked Alice, I wondered how it would feel to be inside her, filling her up with my big cock. Would she enjoy it as much as her Daughter, and would she call out my name, when her body finally convulsed?

The alarm woke me at seven. After a quick shower, and even quicker breakfast, I was out of the door just after seven thirty. While I drove to the office, I thought about Rose. Yes, she was attractive for her age, but Alice was as well, and she was twenty years younger than her Mother. What was the appeal? It was obvious. My Mother-in-law was forbidden fruit. She was off limits, and that was what was adding to her attraction.

It was a busy day at work. Lunch was a sandwich at my desk, while I worked on an important document. It needed to be finished today, and at six o'clock it was. Ten minutes later, I was in the car driving home. The journey to and from work is at least an hour. I don't mind, it gives me time alone to think about things. A chance to collect my thoughts, to mull over anything that was worrying me. Tonight, the problem was Rose. By the time I got home, it was resolved. Seeing her scantily dressed in the kitchen, had taken me by surprise. I was now prepared. From now on, she was just my Mother-in-law, and not a woman that I would be lusting over.

For the next week, all was well. I did occasionally glance at her large breasts, but I told myself it was more out of admiration, rather than desire. I had readily agreed with Alice, that her Mother should stay with us, but I did initially have reservations. Those had now completely gone. She was a help around the house, eagerly cooking and cleaning. She was also good company. When it was time for her to leave, we would both miss her.

And I was also pleased with myself, because I now wasn't lusting over her. Then things changed.

It was a Friday evening, and I had just returned from work. Alice wasn't back yet.

"Kyle, I want a favour from you. But please say no if you don't want to do it."

"It's a yes, unless you want me to bury a body for you."

That made her laugh, and her breasts wobbled as she did, making me feel uncomfortable.

"No, but when there is a body, I'll ask Alice."

That made me laugh. She waited until I had finished, before speaking again.

"Before my divorce, I started a massage course, but I stopped part way through it. Now that I am more settled, I want to continue with it. Can I practice on you?"

"What about Alice, can't you massage her?"

"She said no."

I was going to say no as well, as soon as I could find the right way of saying it. However, when I saw the hurt on her face, I knew that there was no right way. Did I really want to disappoint her? That was an easy question, the answer was no.

"Then I think you should massage me."

The change in her expression was instant. She was now smiling, and I felt good about myself.

She then asked, "So when can we do it?"

"Today, after we have eaten."

She just nodded, obviously pleased with my answer. Ten minutes later, Alice was home. While we ate, Rose told her about the massage.

"Thanks Kyle."

I also got a nice smile from her, and a look that said, "You will get your reward in bed tonight, for being kind to my Mother."

We were now in Rose's bedroom. She was in charge, so I was waiting for her to tell me what to do.

"Undress down to your boxers, then lie face down on the bed."

It was said with authority, so I gave her my best little boy look, before saying, "Yes Mummy."

It made her giggle. When she had finished, she turned her back on me, and I then undressed.

She started by working on my shoulders. I was surprised how firm she was, going deep into the muscle. I had only said yes to please her, not expecting to enjoy it. But now I was. When, after five minutes, she moved her hands down onto my back, it felt even better. Next she concentrated on my legs. First the calves, then she slowly worked her way up.

"Open your legs so that I can do your thighs."

I did, and her hands moved onto them. This time her touch was gentler, and as it got higher up, it became even softer. Then I suddenly realised what was happening. She now wasn't massaging me, she was caressing me. I was shocked, but at the same time I was aroused. By the time her hands were on my bottom, my cock was rock hard.

"Are you enjoying this?"

Then, as if to make sure that I was, she pushed hard against my buttocks, grinding my throbbing cock into the bed.

I gave a deep sigh, before saying, "Oh yes."

She giggled.

"I thought you would," then she added, "John always said that I gave a good massage."

I had to agree with her ex. My Mother-in-law was good at lots of things, and I would bet big money, that she was also good in bed.

My bottom was now getting a pummelling, but it was my cock that was feeling the effect of it. If it continued for much longer, she might even make me climax. Then she stopped.

"It will be better with these off."

She had said it in a low voice, and in a seductive tone. Then she pulled my underwear down, as far as she could. I raised my bottom so that she could remove it.

Her touch was now gentle again, just the tips of her fingers. It was highly erotic, and it was driving me crazy.

"Can I turn over?"

That got a short laugh from her, before she said, "No, you need to be patient."

I mumbled, "OK," but I wasn't happy. I didn't know what was going to happen when I turned over, and she saw my big cock, but I was eager to find out.

"Are you going to be long?"

That startled both of us. It was Alice, she was shouting from downstairs.

Rose quickly replied with, "We've just finished," then she removed her hands.

"Can't we..."

She cut me off with a curt, "No."

I was going to ask again if we could continue, but before I could, she said, "Next time we'll do it when she is out."

Then she left the bedroom. I waited until my cock was down, before dressing and then leaving. When I joined them in the living room, they were deep in conversation. As they talked, I thought about what had happened in the bedroom. Was I making too much of it? She hadn't actually done anything other than massage me. But she had removed my underwear, and her touch had become sensual. And what about her parting words? I was confused. Perhaps she hadn't intended to get me aroused. But she had, and it would now be Alice, rather than her, that would give me release.

As soon as we were in bed, I was reaching for her.

"Somebody is eager," then she giggled.

I stifled it, by kissing her. It was minutes before our mouths parted.

"I don't know what's got into you, but I like it."

It was her Mother massaging me that had got me worked up, but there was no way I could tell her that, so I kept quiet.

I was now feasting on her tits. Roughly sucking on a nipple, and rolling the other between a finger and thumb. She was responding by moaning almost continuously. Did her Mother have the same large nipples, and did she moan as loud as her Daughter when they were played with?

As eager as I was, Alice seemed more so. I had hardly spent any time on her tits, before she was opening her legs, and pushing my hand between them. This time I didn't tease her. She got two fingers deep into her, and then I quickly added a third.

"I like your fingers in me, but I need something else there."

Then, to make sure that I understood what she meant, she grabbed my cock. This was going to be over in record time. But I didn't mind, I was more than ready to climax.

When I started pushing her legs further apart, so that I could enter her, she stopped me.

"No, I want it from behind."

That surprised me, she normally wasn't keen on that position. It can be uncomfortable for her.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. I need your big cock to go deep into me."

This might end up being a quick fuck, but it was now definitely going to be a good one.

She was now on all fours. Her peachy bottom was high up, and her opening was on display. I took several seconds taking in the view, before positioning my cock. Then I slowly pushed it in. When I was fully in, she grunted.

Now that my cock was inside her, I didn't waste any time before I started using it. Straight away she got long deep strokes. There is no point in having nine inches, unless you use all of it. At the end of each stroke, my balls slapped against her, and she grunted. As I continued, I got faster, and her grunting got louder. This was going to end soon. After another minute, it did.

I got there first, and it looked as if I had mistimed it. But as I spurted, she gave an almighty gasp, and then I felt her pussy convulse. When I had finished, she was still going. Her climax was epic. As she writhed about, I wondered if my Mother-in-law would be like this, when she was taken over the edge.

When Alice eventually recovered from her big climax, I got a hug from her.

"Thanks, I needed that. And thanks for being kind to my Mother. Letting her massage you."

Her mentioning the massage, made me feel guilty. Nothing had happened, but I had wanted it to.

"It was nothing really. I just lay there, and she did all the hard work."

"Well it made her happy, and she said that she was keen to do it again."

That sent a tingle down my spine, and blood to my cock. I was glad that Alice couldn't see my face, because despite my best efforts not to, I was now smiling.

That night, I dreamt that I was having sex again. However, this time it was with Rose. I was doing all the things that I had done earlier with Alice, but I was now doing them to her Mother. When I woke, it seemed so real, as if it had actually happened.

As I drove to work, I thought about my dream. Is that what I wanted to do, to fuck my Mother-in-law? I didn't need to think about it for long. Despite the fact that it was a bad idea, full of risk and consequences, the answer was yes.

For the next few days, it was difficult to tell if Rose was indeed keen to give me another massage. It was never mentioned, or even hinted at. I wasn't sure if it was because she had lost interest, or that it was just because an opportunity to do it had never arisen. Then, on Friday morning, while we were all together at the kitchen table eating breakfast, Alice announced that she would be going out tonight, and that she would be back late.

chris99999
chris99999
3,985 Followers