Joanie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was relieved when they stopped kissing and watched them climb the ladder out of the pool. But then...

Oh my God – they were both naked and sporting hard-ons jutting straight out from their bellies and they were walking towards us. Where are you supposed to train your eyes at a moment like this?

Well, you know, my natural curiosity got the better of me. I was very discreet though. I glanced at Jessie's boner first...looked to be about the same size as mine. But Mike, my oh my, his was almost as big as Richard's.

Something didn't seem right. My eyes darted back to Jessie's crotch. Oh my, he didn't have a single hair 'down there'!

To my chagrin, my prick became agitated inside the jock.

I was relieved when Jessie pulled a white jockstrap up his legs and his 'hairless stuff' disappeared inside the pouch. Mike slipped into boxer-briefs similar to what Richard was wearing.

Jessie looked at me with a sly smile and said, "How was golf, boys?"

Richard spoke up. "We had a great time...I know I did anyway!"

Jessie stared at me with a mocking face of sympathy. "Ohhhhh, poor Joanie...did you lose the bet?"

They knew about the bet? My face flushed a color red I don't think it's ever been before. They all laughed then Richard suddenly stood, pulling me up with him. He stood behind me, his hands on my hips.

His lips kissing the back of my neck startled me. Oh my God – is he going to kiss me in front of these guys?

"I want to get your opinion about something," he said to Jessie and Mike, and in one swift move that caught me totally by surprise he pushed my gym shorts to the ground leaving me standing before them in my tiny jockstrap.

I couldn't look at them. I heard Mike whistle and say, "My goodness, what a hairy little monkey he is!"

What is he talking about? I wondered, so I looked down and saw the usual sight: the wild, unruly pubes sticking up and out of the jock. Hey, it's not my fault, that's who I am!

Jessie chimed in: "Yeah, he definitely needs a good shaving!"

"I think so, too," said Richard.

Jessie jumped to his feet and said, "Okay Daddy, I'll go get the shaving kit!" and he ran into the house.

***

It was a seemingly endless day of continuing humiliations.

There were two shower heads and I stood under the one nearest the door. I was forced to stand for forty-five minutes with my legs spread and my hands clasped together behind my head while Jessie methodically removed every strand of hair from my body.

I was deathly afraid when Jessie made a point of showing me the gleaming, silver straight razor while coating me with a thick shaving cream.

Jessie began with the razor and foamy shaving cream on my legs. I was scared to death he was going to cut me so I remained perfectly still throughout the entire ordeal. It was a strange and sad feeling watching my body hair swirling down the drain.

To make matters worse, Richard and Mike carried the loveseat ten-feet away from us and sat sipping Margarita's while watching the show. How did I get myself into this craziness??

My legs shaved bare – my chest shaved bare – my underarms shaved bare...and then it was time to shave me 'down there.'

Jessie knelt in front of me, his hands positioning my scrotum and prick to enable him access to every inch of my crotch. He seemed to enjoy the work he was doing a little too much – he had a boner the entire time.

I found the process anything but arousing. Even though Jessie seemed highly skilled at shaving a boys body, I knew one slip of the razor could cut me and I'd bleed like a stuck pig; especially when he cradled my balls in his hand and began removing the hair from my scrotum.

I'd been watching Jessie so closely I hadn't noticed Richard and Mike kissing and caressing one another on the loveseat. When I heard them moaning into each other's mouths that's when I saw their hard-ons tenting out their boxers.

At first I thought, oh my God, what are they doing? Why are they kissing? And then I was overcome with a new emotion that baffled and confused me.

Are you jealous of Mike? I asked myself. That's crazy John – you're not queer, why in the world would you be jealous of Mike kissing and feeling up Richard?

Jessie was almost finished shaving me. He began to go over some spots on my body he hadn't shaved bare.

That was when I relaxed and began to enjoy the softness of his hands on the most intimate areas of my body. I couldn't control myself – my prick stiffened hard as a steel pole.

I heard Mike exclaim, "Oh my, what is that!?" and saw him pointing at my boner.

Jessie giggled and said for all to hear: "Joanie, what a cute little clitty!"

I was so embarrassed that everyone was staring at my hard-on I averted my eyes and blushed a deep crimson.

I heard Richard ask me, "Joanie, how long did you tell me your dick is?"

When I refused to talk he raised his voice: "I asked you a question – ANSWER ME – how big did you tell me your dick is?"

I hung my head and softly replied, "It's uh, almost five inches...it's normal sized."

Mike exclaimed, "No way" then jumped to his feet and announced "I'm getting the tape measure!"

When Mike returned Richard said, "Okay boys, let's stand in a line and see how we all measure-up...I'll be first in line then Mike then Joanie – Jessie, you do the measuring!"

Jessie giggled, clapped his hands and said, "Goodie-goodie!"

I couldn't believe it when they all stripped naked. My eyes quickly glanced at one hard cock to another hard cock then another hard cock.

I asked myself, this can't get any worse, can it?

Richard said to Jessie, "Measure yourself first."

"Yes, Daddy," he dutifully replied and held the soft, cloth tape measure to the base of his hard prick and stretched it to the end of his cockhead.

Without being asked, Jessie called out, "My dick is four-and-a-half inches long!"

"Do me next," commanded Richard.

"Oooooo, gladly Daddy," cooed Jessie.

The boy took great liberties measuring the older man's hard cock. His none-too subtle fondling of his turgid flesh brought a smile to Richard's face.

Jessie called out,"Seven-point-one inches!"

Jessie immediately moved to Mark and measured his cock.

"Six-point-two inches!" he called out.

Then it was my turn. The nervousness I felt had caused my prick to begin to soften.

Jessie exclaimed, "Oh, I can fix that" then went to his knees and took my semi-hard dick into his warm mouth.

Oh my God, the boy has a wonderful mouth! I was rock-hard in a matter of seconds.

Jessie measured my prick and began giggling again.

Richard said, "Let me guess – he's not quite four-inches, am I right?"

The boy laughed and said, "Not even close – he's got three-and-three-quarter inches of baby-dick between his legs - I know girls who have longer clitty's than that!"

Every time I think my shame and humiliation can't get any worse I am proven wrong.

Jessie's voice suddenly turns serious as he looked me in the eyes.

"Sweetie, there is not a single, self-respecting girl who would want your little thing inside them...you are sooo lucky Daddy wants you to be his bottom-boy...obey him, Joanie – obey him and I promise you will never ever regret it...boys like you and me need a strong man to help us thru life – to make us happy. I have my man and Richard is so obviously yours you should thank your lucky stars he wants you to be his boy...Joanie, I know you think of yourself as a real man – but you are not!

***

My head is exploding. I have done things with a man I never thought possible. I have allowed a boy to touch me in ways that are just plain wrong. I look down and see I no longer have wispy hairs on my chest. There are no strands of blondes hairs on my puffy aureoles – my nipples are erect and for some strange reason I am proud of the admiring looks from two naked men sitting before me. I look further down and am astonished at how hard and long my erect penis appears to be without pubic hair. It has never been a source of pride to me until now. My hairless balls are swollen – they are becoming painful. I feel a desperate need to masturbate. Would I dare stroke myself in front of the three of them if so ordered to by Richard?

I can't help myself. My eyes dart back and forth from Richards hard cock to Mikes beautiful erection and large scrotum. My God his balls are huge – he must shoot a gallon of cum into Jessie's talented mouth. How can the boy be expected to swallow it all?

I am startled when Jessie silently stands behind me and wraps his arms around me and caresses my breasts and pinches my nipples. I wonder if the two men can see my hard prick oozing pre-cum?

The boy presses his own naked erection into my butt-crack. He slides it up and down between my ass-cheeks. I briefly panic when I feel the glans of his cock pressing against my anus – he's not going to push it into me, is he? Surely, Richard would want his cock to be the first inside me, wouldn't he?

Jessie raises his middle finger to my lips and whispers in my ear, "Open your mouth and make my finger wet!"

It feels like I am living in a dream. Nothing is real. I open my lips and suck on the finger. My tongue lathers it with saliva. It is soon removed from my mouth and I next feel it rubbing my anus.

Jessie pulls me awkwardly backwards and I fall against him.

"Spread your legs wider!" he says.

I obey him. His middle finger slowly works itself inside my asshole. I gasp when his free hand reaches around and firmly grips my hard, pulsating prick and begins stroking it.

So this was going to be the game...the two men sitting five-feet in front of me watching the boy masturbate my erection while finger-fucking my asshole.

I groan with resignation. If this is the way it is going to be I may as well lean back against Jessie and enjoy the wonderful sensations his hand on my prick and the finger inside me were giving me.

I lower my eyelids to make the men think I can't see them, but they are open just wide enough to allow me to stare at their hard, manly cocks.

Suddenly, Jessie's hand becomes still. He whispers in my ear, "Finish yourself off – they want to watch you ejaculate."

Huh? What? How do I do that?

I quickly figure it out. If I thrust my hips forward my prick will slide thru his hand. However, when I push my hips backward to ready myself for another forward thrust, his middle finger goes so deep inside my asshole it strikes my prostate.

OH-MY-GOD – my entire body comes alive with electric jolts of pleasure so strong I lose all self-control, and what little modesty and dignity I still possess disappear completely. I need to cum so badly I don't care how obscene or degrading my lewdly gyrating hips appear to my audience.

I find the rhythm that works best and thrust my prick thru Jessie's hand then roll my hips back until my asshole is impaled on his finger. Back-and-forth...back-and-forth...back-and-forth-back-and-forth-back-and-forth-back-and-forth-back-and-forth...until – OH-MY-GOD!!

One long rope of sperm and semen explodes from my prick then another spurt and another spurt and another spurt and another spurt and another spurt...

My orgasm is so intense I don't recognize my own voice shouting out the ecstasy that wracks my entire being.

With my balls totally drained, I collapse against Jessie. He holds me upright, strokes my hair and whispers, "Good boy...good boy...good boy..."

When my senses finally return, Jessie again whispers in my ear: "Daddy wants to watch you suck me off...then he wants to see you sucking Mikes cock...then you'll kneel between Daddy's legs and suck his cock last, okay sweetie?"

The inner resolve to save my manhood may have been temporarily tempered by the afterglow of the best orgasm of my life.

I breathlessly whisper, "Okay" and without protest or hesitation, drop to my knees in front of Jessie, wet my lips and slide them over his beautifully shaped penis.

Chapter 3 cumming soon – Richard makes me an offer I can't refuse.

12