Joanie Gives In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got between Joanie's legs and slowly inserted my big dick into her. She was so wet that my dick went almost 7 inches inside her before hitting her cervix. I eased out and then shoved it in again. Out and then in. Out and then in harder. It went deeper with every stroke and Joanie was making these cute little mewling noises.

"OH FUCK. FUCK ME!!!" She groaned.

I fucked her harder and deeper and after about 15 minutes she started cumming. "FUCCKKKK CUMMMMIIINNNGGG!!!" She groaned and her juices streamed out the sides of my dick.

I continued to fuck Joanie through her orgasm and she begged me to cum inside her. Susan was beside us and furiously rubbing her clit and egging us on.

"Cum inside her John. Fill her pussy with your hot cum so that I can lick it out of her sloppy hole." She told me.

I was almost there but Joanie beat me to it as Susan began twisting Joanie's nipples really hard. I started shooting my load into her cunt and then Susan was cumming as well as Joanie licked her pussy.

I slipped out of Joanie's wet pussy and grabbed my phone and videoed Susan licking my semen from Joanie's creampied pussy.

The three of us found our way into my bed and we all fell fast asleep together.

****

I awoke the following morning to an empty bed. I smelled bacon cooking and got up and went into the kitchen where I found Joanie making breakfast while Susan was between Joanie's legs and licking her pussy. It looked good but I had to pee and began to go into the bathroom when Joanie stopped me.

"You gonna pee?" She asked me.

"Yeah." I told her.

I was then joined by both Joanie and Susan and they laid in the tub together and I released my bladder on them. My urine shot out and went all over their bodies and in their mouths and Joanie turned on her hands and knees and I peed in her butt crack and some went into her gaping vagina.

Joanie then turned to me and said, "I forgot to tell you that I have a pee fetish. My friend Alice who you saw at my shop, she comes by every Wednesday and urinates on me. It isn't a lesbian act but now that I've tried it, I'm going to have to taste her now thanks to you two. Now let's go eat some breakfast before it gets cold and after I want the two of you for dessert."

12