Joanie Grows Desperate

Story Info
John has sex with an older woman and her siblings.
5.1k words
4.28
11.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,726 Followers

Author's Note: The following story contains scenes of incest, homosexuality and lesbian sex. All persons are of legal age and over the age of 18.

****

After my all day love affair with Joanie, I didn't hear from her for 3 months. I figured that she was back with her old boyfriend Ian and doing the swinger thing again. That suited me fine because I was now seeing someone pretty seriously.

I had the weekend to myself since my new gal Susan was visiting her family in Atlanta. I had a lot of housework to catch up on when I received a text from Joanie.

Joanie: I need to see you lover. Can I interest you in coming over to have sex with me again?

John: Oh, hi Joanie

Joanie: Hi John

John: what is it now, boyfriend troubles?

Joanie: not exactly

John: well what then?

Joanie: I'm embarrassed to say

John: come on...really?

Joanie: okay, I haven't had an orgasm since I saw you last

John: what? shit, that is serious

Joanie: I am serious!

John: why did it take you so long to contact me?

Joanie: I uh...

John: you exhausted all other possibilities, huh?

Joanie: yes

John: figures. I should just let you suffer.

Joanie: please don't. I'm going out of my mind

John: yeah, well I've moved on Joanie

Joanie: I thought you might. What's her name?

John: Susan

Joanie: Blonde like me?

John: uh-huh.

Joanie: let me guess...petite with small breasts?

John: yep

Joanie: sounds like a keeper

John: she is

Joanie: is she submissive?

John: kind of

Joanie: hmmm, is she adventurous?

John: no, definitely not. She is very straight and vanilla.

Joanie: that's too bad

John: it'll be fine

Joanie: not from where I'm standing

John: yeah, well I'm not gonna cheat on her.

Joanie: who said anything about that?

John: oh, so you don't want an orgasm?

Joanie: no I definitely want that, but it's not like you have to fuck me

John: how so?

Joanie: your fingers could get the job done just as easily

John: that's all you want?

Joanie: uh-huh

John: so I wouldn't even need to remove my clothes then

Joanie: nope

John: that might work

Joanie: it will work. Trust me!

John: okay

Joanie: okay?

John: yeah. I'll see you in an hour

I showed up at Joanie's door and she was dressed in just a long sleeve button down shirt and a pair of panties. She let me into her home and I followed her upstairs to her bedroom. I was getting hard as I watched her incredible ass as it swayed with every step she took up the stairs.

(I knew this was a bad idea, but I couldn't back out now.)

We got to her room and she removed her shirt. Her breasts were so incredible! She turned to face me and her eyes traveled down and spotted the erection in my pants. She licked her lips and then glanced up at my face.

"Sorry. I couldn't help myself." She told me lustfully.

"Lay on the bed and I will lay next to you." I told her.

Joanie got on the bed and I laid down next to her. I began to trace my fingers over her breasts. I traced her left nipple and then her right nipple and gave each one a gentle tweak.

"Tell me what happened after I left you 6 weeks ago." I asked her.

"I was so sore after our marathon of sex that I wasn't even horny for 3 weeks. Ian wanted to see me and I told him that I wasn't interested. I was still pissed at him for leaving me high and dry.

I had some kind of an infection in my vagina from when you transferred your dick from my ass to my vagina but it got cleared up with antibiotics.

My nipples were constantly hard as I thought about your incredible dick and as they rubbed against my shirt, I grew really horny. So I stripped naked and masturbated. I was at it for quite awhile but was unable to cum.

Carl contacted me and wanted to come over with Sam and Dave. I was horny and agreed and an hour later the 4 of us were having sex. We fucked and sucked and they each took turns and came inside my mouth, but still I was unable to have an orgasm.

Their oral skills were nothing like yours John and I was growing desperate as the day progressed.

After they left, I contacted Carol and she and Stacy came over. The three of us got into a daisy chain and we licked each other for the next few hours, but still I couldn't cum so I faked it. I was wet enough that they couldn't really tell. After they left I got really high and masturbated again. My clitoris was so swollen. I jammed the vibrator against it and couldn't get myself over the edge. I grabbed my biggest dildo and began to slam it furiously in and out of my sloppy wet cunt and not even that was enough to push me over the edge.

It was late, after midnight when I fell asleep. I awoke the next morning with an itch in my cunt that was so fucking unbearable. I couldn't scratch it. I wanted to call you but then decided against it since I didn't want to submit to you again. If I was going to cum, it was going to be on my terms and no one else's. So I dealt with it the only way I know how. I had more sex.

I arranged a gangbang the following weekend and all of my swinger friends came over. It was Ian, Carl, Sam, Dave, Rick, Alex, Steve, Carol, Stacy, Megan, Sheila, Diane, and Fiona. We all got stoned and started in on each other. Cum and orgasms were had by everyone but me.

It was great but awful and after everyone left the following morning I broke down and cried for an hour straight. I was so depressed and out of my mind with horniness.

I masturbated for hours and hours over the next 3 days until I was too sore to touch myself anymore. I then agonized over the next week and a half about contacting you again and avoided all of my swinger friends." Joanie told me.

I was plucking her nipples and pinching and twisting them. I then slid my hand into her panties.

"Fuck Joanie, your pussy is soaked!" I told her.

I teased the outer opening of her vagina with my finger tip and began to rub her juices into her clit while talking dirty to her.

"Mmmm, Joanie. Feel the way my finger is spreading your wetness into your clit. I want you so bad. To slide my hard cock into your sloppy wet vagina. I so want you to feel my hard dick stretch open your velvety pussy opening as an inch at a time enters inside of you. One inch becomes two and then three as I begin to feed more and more of my cock into your wetness." I moan into her ear.

Joanie pushed me off of her.

"This isn't working John. FUCK! Just go! Fucking go home! FUCK! Go back to your perfect life and your new girlfriend!" She yells at me.

I look at her and shake my head.

"You are fucked up Joanie! This is your fault, not mine. All you had to do was contact me and I would have been here in a minute. But Nooooo! You had to wait. I was going to suggest that I lick you but not now. It was stupid of me to even come over! I'm fucking hard and might have even fucked you." I barked at her and stormed down the steps.

"Wait! What! John Wait! Come back!" She called after me.

****

Joanie caught me just as I opened the door to her townhouse to leave. She slammed the door shut and practically tore my pants and boxers down. My dick almost slapped her in the face as it was set free.

"Oh my! It's bigger than I remembered." Joanie groaned before taking it into her mouth.

I pushed her off of my dick.

"No sucking unless..." I told her.

"Unless it is wet with my juices. Sorry Master, I forgot." She finished for me.

Joanie removed her panties and went over to the couch and bent forward over the arm so that she was face down ass up.

What a vision! I walked over to her and looked down at her body there. Her pussy was so swollen that her lips and clit were distended and massive amounts of juices were leaking out of her vagina. I pressed my cock head against her vagina opening and as it penetrated into her she groaned, "YESSSSSSS."

It was like a vise grip as my dick entered inside of her vagina. The snuggest fit ever!!!

She was so lubed up that it took very little effort on my part to go all the way inside her. I pushed my dick all the way in and then pulled out and then all the way in and pulled all the way out. My dick covered in her clear juices and she turned around and engulfed my dick until her nose was in my pubes.

"You dirty little slut! You fucking little tease! Making me wait all this time to feel your cunt and mouth on my dick." I berated her as I fucked my dick in and out of her mouth.

I pulled out and walked over and sat on the couch.

Joanie took the hint and straddled my waist and sat down hard on my dick. She put her hands on my shoulders and proceeded to fuck herself up and down my long thick cock at a rapid and very intense speed.

Juices poured out of her cunt and streamed out the sides of my dick.

My fingers found her erect nipples and I played with them roughly. Joanie didn't care because she was on a mission to cum and nothing was going to stand in her way of that.

Her face was flush and sweat beaded on her skin as she chanted, "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" Over and over again.

5 minutes, 10 minutes, 20 minutes, 30 minutes and she was still at it.

"Sooo fuuuccckkkiiinnnggg cclllooossee!!!" She wailed.

I removed my hand and grabbed her left ass cheek and began to work my finger into her anus and BAM!

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSFUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!" She cried out loud and impaled herself so hard on my dick before collapsing against me.

Our crotches were a gooey wet mess of juices as her breathing subsided and she slowly came awake.

She kissed my neck and my face and then my lips and slipped her tongue in my mouth.

"Thank you John. Thank you, thank you, thank you!" She gushed as tears flowed down her cheeks.

Joanie rose up until my dick slipped out of her pussy along with a massive wave of her milky juices that covered my dick and lower stomach and balls and puddled under my ass cheeks.

I pulled her up to a standing position and brought her pussy to my mouth. My tongue slipped inside her vagina and I licked her juices into my mouth. I drank her juices and started in on her swollen clit when she stopped me and moved onto the floor in front of me.

Joanie got down on her knees and began to lick up the mess she made of my crotch. She licked up the juices clinging to my dick and balls and even the ring of smegma at the base of my cock. This woman was obsessed.

Joanie got her hands wet in the puddle of juices between my legs and stroked my hard cock up and down with both hands while she cleaned me up with her tongue.

"I want your cunt slut!" I told her.

She looked up and nodded. She climbed on the couch and was about to impale herself on my dick again when I stopped her.

"Not like that Joanie. Orally." I told her.

Joanie smiled and got off the couch and took my hand and led me back upstairs.

She got on the bed on her back and I buried my face in her pussy.

I love to lick pussy and I didn't even hesitate as I batted her swollen clit with my nose as my tongue entered inside her gaping vagina.

I pressed my tongue into her clit and it too began to swell and grow firmer. So I used my fingers on either side of it and stroked it like a small cock. I then licked it and flicked it and swatted it with my tongue while the fingers from my right hand twisted in and out of her vagina. The fingers from my left hand began to pluck her erect nipple up and soon Joanie was groaning that she was gonna cum.

I kept her on the edge purposely.

Joanie was rocking her hips up and down and I witnessed her desire to cum from my oral ministrations. It was time, since her juices had turned milky white again, so I obliged her.

I began to purse my lips around her clit and then flick the underside of it with my tongue tip. I connected with the swollen pearl underneath and flicked it mercilessly while at the same time doing everything else harder and faster.

When Joanie arched her back, I knew she was going to cum and I pressed in even harder.

"OhhhhhMMMMYYYYYEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!" Joanie cried out in one long word.

Her pussy gripped my fingers hard and her juices gushed forth and her whole body convulsed and shook as a massive climax seized her body.

I continued to lick and finger her pussy through her orgasm until it became too sensitive to go on and she pushed me violently away from her. "No more! I can't take it!" She breathed out.

I looked at her. "Yes more. Endure the sweet agony Joanie." I told her and continued to flick my tongue over her clit.

She groaned and moaned but soon the pain ended and was replaced with pleasure and this time her orgasm hit her like a freight train.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSFFUUUUUCCCCKKKK!!!!!!!!" She screamed and a huge milky gush of her juices came out of her gaping hole.

It went everywhere and covered my face and neck.

I mounted her then and slid my dick into her cunt all the way before sliding out and entering her even tighter asshole.

Joanie was so relaxed from her orgasm that my dick slid into her anus without any resistance and I went in deep. I began to fuck her ass and it wasn't lubricated enough so I pulled out and slid back inside her cunt and then entered her asshole again.

I went from her wet cunt to her asshole about 15 times before really plowing my dick into her anus. I fucked her hard and deep and after about 10 minutes of my insistent fucking Joanie came out of her dazed state and her anus constricted around my dick. Since I was already balls deep inside her ass, I grunted and began to blow my load in her.

My dick surged and throbbed with every time my cock erupted and spit semen deep in her bowels and Joanie grunted along with me. It was an amazing orgasm and one for the record books.

****

"That looks really good!" Someone said from the door of Joanie's bedroom.

The person was hidden in the shadows until she walked in.

"Susan!" Joanie and I blurted at the same time.

"Wait! You know her?" I asked Joanie.

Susan answered for her.

"Of course she does. Joanie is my older sister John." She said excitedly.

Susan came over and leaned down and kissed Joanie on the lips. This wasn't just a platonic peck on the lips kiss but a full on the mouth kiss with tongue.

"Mmmm. I love tasting pussy on your lips sis. It's my favorite flavor." Susan said as their lips parted.

Susan stripped naked and took her hand and began to finger herself with half her hand and when she removed it, her fingers were covered in her milky juices. She then put her hand in Joanie's mouth.

"Mmmm." Joanie moaned.

I pulled my dick out of Joanie's anus and Susan looked at my dick all slimy with Joanie's anal secretions. She didn't even hesitate and got down on her knees and took my dick into her mouth. She took it to the back of her throat and buried her nose in my wet pubes before releasing my dick from her mouth.

I looked down at Susan and said, "I can't believe that you just licked your sister's ass juices from my cock. That has to be not only the nastiest thing I have ever seen but also the hottest."

I then pulled her to her feet and kissed her on the mouth. I tasted Joanie's ass on her lips and turned her around. Susan straddled Joanie and they kissed.

I then inserted my dick back in Joanie's anus and then withdrew it and put it in Susan's vagina. I then pulled out and went back inside Joanie's anus. Back and forth I did that.

I then slipped my cock inside Susan's anus and went deep and then pulled out and put my dick in Joanie's pussy. I went back and forth like that until the women got down before me and licked Susan's anal secretions from my dick.

Joanie and I then tag teamed Susan.

I fucked Susan's asshole and then her vagina while she licked my semen out of Joanie's asshole. It was so hot that I grunted and began to shoot huge ropes of cum inside Susan's tight anus.

I then videoed Joanie sucking my sperm out of Susan's dirty anus. It was beyond hot.

****

The three of us spent the weekend together.

On Monday, the women were locked in a hot 69 while I took turns fucking each of their assholes and then blowing my load in them.

I heard the doorbell ring and put on a robe and went down to answer it. It was Ian. He was there to get a signature from Joanie. He put down his license and that is when I saw that he and Joanie had the same last name.

We got to talking and I found out that Carl, Sam, Dave, Rick, Alex and Steve were Joanie's brothers. Carol, Stacy, Megan, Sheila, Diane and Susan were Joanie's sisters. It all made sense.

My robe opened and I saw Ian looking at my dick.

"I can see why she likes you. It makes sense. But you should know that Joanie is a nymphomaniac. She will do anything to get laid and even make up stories. One time she told my brother Sam that she hadn't had an orgasm in 6 weeks and he took pity on her and licked her pussy.

His own sister. She fucked him as payback and it soon spread to the rest of us. We all needed to get a piece of our sister and now we all get together regularly for fuck parties.

By the way, do you mind if I test it out for myself?" He asked.

But before I could answer him, he was down on his knees and taking my dick in his mouth. He had skills and soon I was rock hard and within minutes I was shooting my cum in his mouth.

"He's good isn't he?" Susan whispered in my ear.

She then got on her knees beside her brother and opened her mouth and Ian spit my cum in her mouth. They snowballed it back and forth several times before Ian swallowed it.

"Mmmmm. I love the taste of cum mixed with ass. Was it Joanie's or Susan's or both?" He asked.

"Both." Joanie said as she came up behind Susan and cupped her tits and pinched them really hard.

"Put your dick in Susan's pussy little brother. Get it good and wet and then pull out so that John can have a taste. He's never done it before and he wants to try it. I told him that you might be willing." Joanie told her brother.

Ian got on the floor and opened his pants and pulled out his dick and began to fuck Susan's pussy with earnest.

"I didn't know that this was the guy who wanted to have a threesome with us. Otherwise I would have agreed to it ages ago sis. Fuck Sue, your cunt is really tight." Ian groaned.

"Don't blow your load in her yet little brother. Pull out and let John take your dick in his mouth first." Joanie chastised him.

"Oh shit! I almost forgot. It was feeling so good." He groaned and then pulled out and stood up on wobbly legs.

I threw caution to the wind and got down on my knees before Ian. His dick was shiny wet with his sister's pussy juices. I put my mouth over his bulbous dickhead and it felt warm in my mouth. I tasted Susan's juices on his helmet and slowly eased it into my mouth.

"Mmmmm. That's it John. It feels amazing. Yeah, now swirl your tongue under my shaft. Oh, I'm close. Now take in a little more til it hits the back of your throat. That's it. Keep going and take my long dick into your throat." Ian coached me.

I did as he asked and at first it made me gag and then it didn't. I took it further and further into my throat until my nose was in his pubes. I then withdrew his dick and licked around the shaft and savored Susan's taste on his dick. I bobbed my head rapidly on his dick and Ian began to stiffen up.

"Yeah, That's it John. Oh yeah, you suck dick good. Oh fuck! Now begin to move your mouth faster and faster. That's it. Oh fuck, I'm almost there. I'm gonna blow my load big guy. It has been a few days since I last had an orgasm so get ready?" Ian warned me.

I dreamed about this moment many many times and here it was and I was going to swallow another man's cum.

And then Susan tapped me on the shoulder and said, "I want a taste lover."

So I relented and I let her take her brother's dick in her mouth. Susan sucked Ian's dick like it was no big deal. Like she had done this hundreds of times which she actually has.

Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,726 Followers
12