Joanie Grows Desperate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned to Joanie and she kissed me. She grabbed my dick and started to stroke me with both hands. I got to my feet and she took my dick in her mouth. I took this moment to look around the room and saw that Joanie and Susan's other siblings had arrived and were undressing.

Sam and Carl walked over and Sam walked right up to me and kissed me on the mouth. He then pointed his dick at Joanie and she released my dick and took her brother's shorter dick into her mouth.

"God she sucks dick well doesn't she?" Carl said as he got down on his knees before me and took my cock into his mouth.

He only got about 3 inches in his mouth and then pulled it out. "Sam, get down here and help me." He told his brother.

I watched as Dave came over and shoved his dick inside Susan's pussy from behind. He looked at me and said, "Come on over John and let's dp the slut together."

I smiled and stood beside him and pushed my dick inside Susan's wet pussy right beside her brother's dick. It was a tight fit but it worked and we fucked her together. I then heard Dave grunt and felt his hot sperm shooting all around my bigger dick. This triggered my orgasm and I began to shot my semen inside of her vagina as well.

"I can feel your hot cum shooting on my dick and it feels incredible John. Yeah!" Dave groaned.

I then watched as we both pulled out of Susan's vagina together and Rick was there and took my wet dick into his mouth while Carol took Dave's wet dick into her mouth.

Megan and Stacy began to lick our semen out of Susan's vagina and Sheila was in front of Susan and having her lick her pussy while Alex and Steve each took turns fucking her face.

I looked over my shoulder and Ian signaled me to take his dick in my mouth. I did as he asked and bent over at the waist and took his dick in my mouth and immediately it went off. His cum shot into the back of my throat and I gagged but held on and managed to block the next several volleys with my tongue. I swallowed several mouthfuls of his sperm.

I then went from brother to brother to brother and each one shot their cum in my mouth. In all, I swallowed about 19 loads of cum that night and each sister masturbated over my face so that I could fulfill a fantasy of being covered in pussy juices.

It was wild to say the least.

****

I awoke the following morning and watched as Ian, Dave and Sam were fucking Susan's pussy, ass and mouth.

I turned my head to the left and Rick, Alex and Steve were fucking Joanie's pussy, ass and mouth.

Carl was going from Carol's pussy to Stacy's pussy to Megan's pussy to Sheila's pussy, to Diane's pussy and I joined him.

The women were so submissive that they let us go from their anus to their pussy again and again and again.

We then lined up the women and we each entered a pussy and then we entered an ass and then switched.

Every woman had several orgasms before any of us guys blew our load.

Ian was the first to cum and he went inside Joanie's vagina. He pulled out and Alex thrust in one time and groaned and shot his load in her next. Then Steve, then Rick, then Sam, then Dave and finally me.

Joanie's pussy was so sloppy that when I drove deep inside her, their semen felt especially warm and it triggered my orgasm. I imagined that Joanie was a whore and she was fucking random guys for thrills.

Warm semen dripped out of her every time a new guy slid inside her cunt and the other sister's took turns licking our semen out of her pussy.

Carol, Stacy and Megan went upstairs to Joanie's room and fell asleep. This left The other 4 women for us to tag team.

Sheila had the tightest vagina and only a few strokes from my dick and she was crying out in orgasm. Everyone watched as I brought her to orgasm after orgasm. I then pulled out and did the same thing to Diane while Joanie and Susan cleaned her up with their tongues and brought her to a few more powerful orgasms. Sheila was so spent by that time that she was easy fodder for Carl, Sam and Dave to take turns fucking her anus.

We performed the same thing on Diane and then Susan and finally Joanie.

But, we men were near insatiable so we took turns blowing one another. I sucked Ian and Carl, Sam blew Dave and Rick and Alex blew Steve. And then the women showed up and took turns giving us all blowjobs.

****

The next morning, all the brothers left to run the business. Susan, Joanie and Sheila went grocery shopping together and that left Carol, Stacy and Megan with me.

I woke up to find Carol riding my dick or trying to. She could only get half of my dick inside her vagina. Her nipples were cone shaped and as I played with them, slowly my dick slid deeper and deeper inside of her cunt. It was the most bizarre thing. Stacy was behind her sister and licking and fingering her asshole.

She took her turn next and my dick slid all the way inside her vagina no problem.

Megan went last and each woman tried her best to make me have an orgasm but was unable to do that. Each one ended up cumming 2 times each.

We then played a card game. The loser had to go down the street to the lingerie store with a load of my cum in her pussy along with the other 2 women and seduce one of the salesgirls into eating her creampie while in the store and record it for me.

Megan lost and I fucked her savagely through 3 orgasms before blasting my semen deep inside her vagina. She then put on some sexy panties and went with the other two down to the lingerie store.

90 minutes later, the 3 women returned. They were all smiles and Stacy unlocked her phone and then I played the video.

The video showed them arriving at the store. Stacy had the phone in her top coat pocket. A cute brunette came up and asked if they needed any help and of course they did. They tried unsuccessfully to keep from laughing and the salesgirl handled it really well. Carol was looking for a new bra and the sales girl went with the 3 of them in the dressing room.

The salesgirl helped Carol out of her shirt and bra and before she could help Carol on with the bra, Carol kissed the poor girl. The salesgirl stammered something and then Megan whispered in her ear, "I want you to taste me."

The salesgirl looked at her and said, "Okay." And Megan removed her damp panties as she sat back on the dressing room chair and opened her thighs. My cum was leaking from her slit and the salesgirl went down on her and licked my semen out of Megan's vagina.

She looked up at Stacy a couple of times and said, "I really like the way her pussy tastes. I've never tasted a woman's juices that were so thick and creamy before."

Megan removed her panties and told the girl, "Keep these as a memento and here's my number. Call me if you want a repeat performance."

They then left the stunned girl in there with her face flushed red.

It was hot.

A few hours later, Megan received a call from the sales girl.

12