Joanie's Compromise

Story Info
Older woman compromises her morals to have sex.
4.8k words
4.34
13.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,701 Followers

Several years ago, I courted an older woman. Her name was Joanie and she was 55 years old while I was only 30.

Joanie was a divorced socialite who was in a sexless marriage to an aging man. And when she got divorced she went wild and experimented greatly. And I was one of those experiments.

We seemed to hit it off pretty well initially even though she played hard to get. We kissed and petted and one day she decided to go down on me and give me a blow job.

Joanie was 5'4" tall and weighed about 124. She had medium blonde hair and green eyes, a great set of tits with long thick nipples and nice sized areolae. Her hips were wide and she had a nice ass and lean legs.

I am 6'4" tall and weigh 240. I have short brown hair and brown eyes and a soft but strong build.

I started to play with her tits and nipples when she pushed my hands away. "I don't like that. My tits are off limits to you." She berated me.

So I stuck my hand down her pants when she said, "Remove your hand John and just sit back and enjoy what comes next. Trust me you're gonna love it because I always swallow."

Anyway, she opened my pants and took out my dick and started to stroke it until it was fully erect an then stopped. She looked up at me and said, "I'm sorry John, but it's just too big. I have a small vagina and this thing is never going to fit inside it."

I just shrugged my shoulders and looked at her. "But what about swallowing my cum? I thought you liked that!"

Joanie sneered at me and said, "Yeah well, it's not gonna happen big boy."

So I zipped up my pants. It wasn't the first time that I heard that from a woman and it wouldn't be the last either. I was kind of miffed by it all since it wasn't like I had this huge dick. I mean yeah, it was about 9 inches in length and 2 and 1/2 inches thick, but that was average right?

And I left.

Joanie and I kept in touch occasionally. She liked to brag about all the guys she was fucking. She was a swinger now and experimented with threesomes and group sex. She was a slut and a tease if you asked me. Anyway we lost touch for several months when out of the blue, I received a text from her.

Joanie: Hi John, how are things going? What are you up to?

John: Hi Joanie. I'm good. Just hanging out.

Joanie: That's cool. Are you dating anyone these days?

John: No, not really. I am kind of tired of women and all the drama.

Joanie: Yeah, I get that

John: How about you? You still swinging?

Joanie: Yeah, I am and loving life.

John: That's cool. I'm happy for you.

Joanie: Thanks.

John: So what do you have planned for this weekend?

Joanie: I was supposed to get together with Carl, but something came up and he had to cancel.

John: That sucks! What about Ian?

Joanie: Ian has plans too and can't make it. So I called Sam and Dave but they are out of town and Rick, Alex and Steve are going camping this weekend.

John: Bummer. So you must be climbing the walls, huh?

Joanie: You have no idea how frustrated I am right now. I was supposed to have my first 5 guy bang this weekend. I'm literally dripping and horny. God I am so fucking horny!

John: Aww, sorry it didn't work out.

Joanie: Yeah thanks. So what are you doing tonight?

John: I'm gonna order a pizza and watch a movie I think why, you want to come over and hang out?

Joanie: Well, that's not what I was thinking about. Eating my pizza yes, that sounds good. But truthfully, I was wondering if you want to come over and have sex with me?

John: (I was shocked by this. Joanie never talked this way with me. She must have really been desperate) We tried that Joanie and you said that I was too big for you, remember?

Joanie: I know, but I'm desperate John. Fuck! You have no idea how frustrated I am.

John: What about your toys? Why don't you masturbate and take the edge off?

Joanie: I did that already. I masturbated for the last 2 hours and couldn't cum.

John: Okay. Well you are bisexual so why not call up one of your girlfriends?

Joanie: I did that too. But Carol, Stacy, Megan and Sheila are away this weekend. I also called Diane and Susan and Fiona but they have dates.

John: Okay. I tell you what, if you can meet my demands then I'll help you out. But you aren't going to like it.

Joanie: Okay shoot.

John: First, I want full access to your tits. When I show up, I want you dressed in a long sleeve button down shirt that is open and showing your tits and a pair of sexy panties. I also want access to your tits anytime that I feel like it, whether you are seeing other people or not.

Joanie: Okay, done! What else?

John: Second, I want to lick your pussy to completion. I need you fully wet when we have sex. I know that you don't like oral sex and that you are plenty wet now, but this is something that I am not willing to compromise with.

Joanie: That's fine John. I just have never been able to orgasm from oral sex from either a girl or a guy. They give up too soon when they see that I am wet. But fine, whatever!

John: Third, I don't want to be wearing a rubber when we fuck. I want to feel your wet pussy wrapped around my dick.

Joanie: Hmm, as long as you can promise me that you don't have any diseases or other issues, I'm okay with bare back. Just know that you will be the first guy who I have let fuck me in this way, EVER.

John: I know that Joanie. You have made that all too clear in your previous text messages. That's why it has to be this way.

Joanie: Okay, what else?

John: 4th, I want to cum in you.

Joanie: What? No. No John. No. I'm not on birth control.

John: Then we are done talking Joanie. Goodbye.

Joanie: What?!? Wait Damnit!...Okay, FUCK!!! You can cum in me. It's probably going to be okay since it's just the one time.

John: Well that leads me to #5. I want to cum in your pussy as much as I want to when we have sex.

Joanie: And how much is that?

John: Well this is not just a one time thing Joanie. I'm going to fuck your pussy and cum in you everyday for the next 3 months.

Joanie: What? NO! 3 Months?

John: Yes and #6, you will suck my dick, but only after it has been inside your wet pussy.

Joanie: Absolutely not! That's disgusting.

John: #7, I will finger my sperm out of your pussy and feed it to you.

Joanie: WHAT??? YOU'RE FUCKING SICK!!! NO FUCKING WAY!!!

John: #8, your pussy belongs to me. Anytime I want it, you must give it to me. Whether you are in a relationship of not.

Joanie: FUCK!!!

John: #9, you will have a threesome with me and another guy.

Joanie: Huh-uh.

John: And lastly #10, you will have a threesome with me and another woman and lick my creampie out of her pussy.

Joanie: You are out of your mind John. I won't do it. Not any of it. Goodbye!

And she got off the phone.

15 minutes later...

Joanie: Okay. I've thought about it and I agree to all your demands.

John: Yeah right! You are just playing games. Good bye Joanie and good luck!

Joanie: I told you when I met you last year that I am a woman of my word and I meant it John. So don't question me about that. I hate that! I'll do it and I agree to it all.

John: Really?

Joanie: Really!!!

John: Okay. Well I'm hungry and will be over within the hour. So order a pizza for us and see you soon.

****

I showed up at Joanie's door and she answered it in just a long sleeve button down shirt. I pushed inside her door and grabbed her tits in my cold hands and immediately she sucked in a breath.

"Geesh! Your hands are cold!" She cringed.

Joanie's nipples popped up hard and I groped her chest and kneaded her erect nipples with my fingers causing her to cringe a second time.

"Fuck! Easy on the nipples will ya. They are attached you know?" She groaned.

I let go and turned her around and gave her butt an open handed swat that went, "Smack!" on her panty clad ass cheek.

"Hey!" She pouted over her shoulder.

I followed her into the family room where there were 2 plates and a box of pizza. I looked at her and said, "Did you answer the door in that?"

"Yup. And the young guy who delivered it got a good eyeful as I purposely opened my shirt and practically pushed my nipples at him." She laughed.

"I'm gonna fuck you so good Joanie that you are going to forget all about those other guys. And I'm willing to bet that you will fall in love with me even though you have told me that that will never happen again for you." I smirked.

We sat down to eat and devoured 2 slices each before I was playing with her nipples again. God, I loved her tits. So full and sporting such lovely nipples.

I pushed my plate aside and got down on my knees before her and took her breasts in my hands and squeezed them and lowered my mouth and began to suck and lightly bite each perky nipple. Back and forth I slobbered on her nipples before looking up at her and seeing that her face was flushed and her breathing had quickened.

"I want your cunt." I told her crudely.

I stood up and helped her to her feet and walked her into the kitchen. I helped her onto the kitchen table and then pulled off her damp panties and sat in a chair before her.

I opened Joanie's pussy lips and just looked at her pink lips and swollen clitoris. Everything was glistening wet.

I then began to kiss all around her hairy pussy. Her scent was light and her juices were clear.

I worked a finger inside her and then added a second finger into her slippery vagina. I began to swirl my tongue around her clit and in between the folds of her camel toe and Joanie started to moan, "Mmmmmm."

I moved my left hand up to her right breast and started to play with the nipple until it grew erect.

"Ohhh John!" She moaned.

I pressed my tongue into her clit and it too began to swell and grow firmer. So I used my fingers on either side of it and stroked it like a small cock. I then licked it and flicked it and swatted it with my tongue while the fingers from my right hand twisted in and out of her vagina. The fingers from my left hand began to pluck her erect nipple up and soon Joanie was groaning that she was gonna cum.

I kept her on the edge purposely. I have this gift, the gift of licking pussy. I know how to do it and I love to do it. And I love it when a woman tells me that she has never had an orgasm from oral pleasure before.

Joanie was rocking her hips up and down and I witnessed her desire to cum from my oral ministrations. It was time, since her juices had turned milky white, so I obliged her.

I began to purse my lips around her clit and then flick the underside of her clit with my tongue tip. I connected with the swollen pearl underneath and flicked it mercilessly while at the same time doing everything else harder and faster.

When Joanie arched her back, I knew she was going to cum and I pressed in even harder.

"OhhhhhMMMMYYYYYEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!" Joanie cried out in one long word.

Her pussy gripped my fingers hard and her juices gushed forth and her whole body convulsed and shook as a massive climax seized her body.

It was awesome, for me, but especially for her.

I continued to lick and finger her pussy through her orgasm until it became too sensitive to go on and she pushed me violently away from her. "No more! I can't take it!" She breathed out.

Joanie just laid there and caught her breath and looked at me with such desire.

"You are incredible John. Never in my life have I felt such pleasure! You are a fucking God! Now get up here and fuck me! Fuck me like the slut that I am. Stretch me open with your massive dick and implant your hot sperm in my belly and give me a baby!" She told me.

I smiled at her and helped her to her feet and led her into the bedroom. I pushed her back onto the bed and climbed over her body. Her inner thighs were wet where her juices had leaked out of her pussy when she got to her feet.

Joanie grabbed my dick and put it at her vagina opening and then grabbed my ass cheeks and pulled me into her. Her pussy stretched open wider and wider to accommodate my thickness as slowly my dick entered inside her.

The look on her face was one of pure lust. I was dominating her and she knew it too. I had turned the tables on this woman and she was experiencing the flip side of her sexuality. I took it one step further and grabbed both of her wrists in my strong hands and pinned them above her head. She was helpless now as she struggled in my steely grip.

I kissed her then. My mouth full of her pussy juices and as my tongue entered her mouth, it let out the creamy fluids from her recent orgasm. Joanie swallowed what I gave her and I continued to work my length into her.

I had about 7 inches inside her vagina when I connected with her cervix. I slowly withdrew my dick and then thrust in a little harder and faster. "Ungh!" Joanie grunted when she felt her vagina stretch a little more to accommodate my length.

I pulled back my hips as I braced my knees on the bed and my thighs against her inner thighs. I then lunged forward and she grunted "Ungh!" again as my cock was buried in the depths of her cunt.

I removed my mouth from hers and she licked her lips as she had a pleading look on her face. "Please stop teasing me John! Fuck me damn you!"

I withdrew my dick all the way out of her pussy and just hovered there with it. Her eyes searching mine. I smirked and it infuriated her. Here was a woman who got her way with men and I was defying her attitude.

"I'm in control Joanie. Not you. Say it." I commanded.

"You are in control." She said.

"Master." I said.

"You are in control Master." She said quickly.

"That's right and you, slut, are not in control. So what should I do with you? Maybe I will just leave you laying here, all hot and bothered and laying in a puddle of your own juices or..." I let it hang.

"Or you could fuck me Master! Or I could suck your dick and lick my juices from your big cock?" She offered.

My eyebrows shot up and I smiled.

"Gimme that dick Master. Bring it to my lips. I want it." She said excitedly.

"Yeah? You want to lick your slimy juices from my cock slut?" I teased her.

"Uh-huh." She grunted.

I moved up and placed my shins on her upper arms and pinned her there. I then moved my dick to her face and worked my wet dick all over her chin and nose before she opened her mouth and took the head in her lips.

"Mmmmm." Joanie moaned as she tasted her juices on my dick.

I pushed it into her mouth and her tongue worked all over my cock head and upper shaft.

"Oh Joanie! Mmmm. You do suck cock well. I am tempted to let you suck me until I shoot my semen into your mouth, but then I won't have enough left over to shoot inside your pussy and plant a baby inside you." I told her.

So I withdrew my dick and moved her so that she was standing on the floor and resting her elbows on the mattress. I lined up my dick from behind and pushed inside her once again.

Joanie's pussy welcomed my dick this time. She was sufficiently lubed up and stretched out, that all of my dick entered inside her. I grabbed her hips and pulled out to the head and then rammed it in.

"Fuuuuuccckkk!" Joanie groaned as I did that.

I pulled out and rammed it in. Pulled out and rammed it in. Faster and faster and harder and deeper!

"Oh fuck it's so fucking deep Master! Fuuuuucccckkkk meeeeee, fuuuuccckkk meeee!" She chanted.

I began to thrust my dick at an angle as if I was hitting a deep corner of her vagina, which I was. A place that had never experienced a probing hit before.

I reached forward and grabbed her tits when my dick was buried deep inside her. I mashed her nipples with my fingers and pinched them roughly. And that's all it took.

Less than 20 strokes of my cock and Joanie was cumming like a whore in heat. Her pussy frantically gripped my cock to keep it in place as her whole body seized up and she groaned out a muffled, "Yeeeeeessssssssssssffffffuuuuuuccccckkkkkk!!!!!!!!" Into the mattress.

I slowly withdrew my dick from her pussy and a flood of her juices came out and formed a puddle on the bedsheet. I looked down and saw that her vagina was a big gaping hole. I grabbed my phone out of my pants and took some pictures.

I pushed Joanie onto her back since she was now passed out. I once again got between her legs and thrust my dick inside her pussy. I fucked her then. Hard and deep. Faster and faster I rammed my dick into her cervix. I was on a mission to cum and didn't care that I was causing her any pain.

Joanie came out of her orgasmic state to feel me ramming my dick into her at a maddening pace. Her second vaginal orgasm was stronger than the first and her whole body was seized up in spasms as she climaxed.

"Fuuuuuccccckkkkkkk!!!!!!" Joanie groaned out as she lost her breath, her voice and her body began to convulse. She held me to her as I continued to ram her pussy like a jack hammer.

Joanie started cumming a third time, "Fuuuucccckkkk!!!!" when I announced that I was going to cum and fill her pussy with my sperm.

"I'm giving you a baby sluuuuttttt!!!" I hollered and began shooting thick ribbons of cum inside of her cunt.

It was incredible! Our bodies were covered in a thin sheen of sweat as we laid there. Neither one of us able to move. My weight on her petite body.

****

I opened my eyes to see that she was looking at me. She smiled and then kissed me and worked her tongue into my mouth. And when she broke the kiss she said, "Thank you Master. That was the best sex I have ever had."

My dick slipped from her vagina and a huge gush of our combined juices rushed out and puddled under her ass. I sat up and looked at the filthy mess and smirked.

Joanie's pussy was gaping open and a steady stream of juices slipped out of her. I put my fingers in the mess of juices and then brought my wet hand up to her mouth. At first I thought that she was going to turn her head but instead she opened her mouth and licked my hand clean.

"Yeah, that's it slut. Lick our yummy juices up. Mmmm." I told her.

I pulled her hands down to the mess between her legs and got her hands wet. I then looked from my dick to her hands and without being told she

started to stroke life back into my dick with her slippery hands.

Soon I was rock hard and I moved her face to my dick and she took my cock in her mouth.

"Oh yeah Joanie. That's it. Deeper. Take it deeper into your mouth. Oh How I've dreamed of this moment slut." I coached her.

The smell of sex was incredibly strong in the room and I realized that Joanie was laying in the puddle of cum without a care in the world.

Joanie looked up at one point and said, "Master, will you make love to me and plant another baby in my pussy?"

The way she said it was so innocent and endearing and how could I refuse that.

"I will if you tell me that you love me." I told her.

"I love you John. I mean Master and I want you to make love to me." She giggled.

So I pushed Joanie onto her back and started to kiss my way down her neck. I kissed each of her breasts and then sucked on each of her nipples until they were erect. I lightly chewed her nipples and she squealed, "Eeeeeeeee."

I kissed down her stomach and smelled our combined juices on her skin. I drove my tongue into her belly button and tasted the cum that had puddled in there and didn't mind in the least. I then kissed my way down through her blonde bush and lightly tugged on her pubes with my fingers.

I moved between her legs and Joanie stopped me. "John, Master. You don't have to do that if you don't want to." She said kindly.

I smiled and pushed her legs open and just looked at her pussy. Her clitoris was all swollen and red and her pussy lips were splayed open. They were really thick and a deep purplish color. Her vagina was now a gaping hole and I probed around the exterior of her vagina with my fingers and noticed how wet everything was. I sniffed inside her vagina and smelled my cum still in there.

Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,701 Followers
12