Joanie's Compromise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joanie still had the puddle of juices between her legs and I got my hand wet in it and when I tasted it from my fingers, my dick throbbed.

I kissed her inner thighs and then kissed my way to her pussy. I kissed all around her clit and when I made the briefest of contact with it, she jumped.

"Sorry Master, it's still really sensitive." She said quietly.

I probed it with my fingers and then began to stroke the sides of her clit and Joanie began to hump her hips. I added more pressure and then used my tongue tip and flicked the tender flesh of her clitoris under the hood.

Who knew that this simple gesture would cause her to have an orgasm, but it did and not just any orgasm but one that made her vagina gush juices. Joanie was suddenly seized in a massive orgasm that made her arch her back.

"Gnnnnnnnhhhhhh!!!" She groaned unintelligibly as my neck was suddenly engulfed in the fluids that were cast out of her vagina.

Some of her juices entered my mouth and were a little salty but it was creamy and I instinctively put 3 of my fingers inside her pussy. I scooped out her creamy juices and licked it from my hand and then got another handful and brought it up to her face and put it in her open mouth.

I rose up and straddled her body and slid my dick inside of her pussy again. She was so wet that my dick went deep and I began a steady thrusting in and out of her cunt.

Joanie came out of her orgasmic state and rolled me onto my back. She thrust her pussy down on my dick again and again which drove me deeper and deeper into her cunt. She fucked me hard and fast and I loved her being on top because it allowed me to play with her erect nipples.

"Oh Fuck John! I'm cuuuuummmmiiiinnnggg!!!!!!" She squealed and I felt her juices spill out around my dick.

She passed out and I held her there while her pussy convulsed around my dick. She came awake several minutes later and was drunk with bliss.

"Did you cum baby?" She asked me quietly.

"No slut. I didn't." I told her.

So I moved on top of her again and started to push my dick in and out of her pussy. I worked my dick into a feverish pace and soon I was hammering her depths repeatedly. It took much longer this time for me to cum but Joanie quickly succumbed to another orgasm.

I fucked her through it and then another and another orgasm before announcing that I was gonna cum.

"Give me a baby daddy!" Joanie groaned as her body was seized in a massive climax.

I thrust in deep and began to spew my semen against her cervix. Spurt after spurt of cum jettisoning inside of her vagina. I relaxed my weight on top of her and we stayed like that for about 20 minutes.

****

Joanie was out cold when I awoke. I looked around her room and saw an empty glass on her bedside table and grabbed it. I then slipped my dick out of her pussy and placed the lip of the glass under her vagina. Our combined juices flowed into the glass and was about 2 inches worth of fluids. I then moved Joanie to the edge of the bed and as I did that another couple of inches of our fluids slipped into the glass.

I put the glass on the bedside table and then went into the bathroom and took a pee. God, I needed that.

When I went back in the room, Joanie was curled into the fetal position and hugged the wet sheet to her body. She was totally spent and out cold.

I heard a buzzing and saw that Joanie had received a text so I clicked on it and it opened up. I guess she didn't have a password set to access her phone.

The text was from Ian, her new guy.

And this is what it said...

Mistress, I'm really sorry that

I couldn't be there for you

this weekend. I know how

much you like to ride my 6"

dick. I have been edging

myself repeatedly as

punishment and know that

you will make me eat my

cum out of your pussy when

I see you next week. I love

you Mistress. - Ian

Hmm, Ian. So I responded for Joanie. And this is what I told him...

Ian, you pathetic little shit. I

am furious with you for

leaving me high and dry the

way you did. I had to resort

to begging and pleading

with a Dominant guy I know

to fuck me and you know

how much I hate doing that.

But he fucked me and he

fucked me good. Just look

at all the semen he filled me

with. When you return, you

will be our cuckhold and will

clean his copious sperm out

of my cunt with your tongue,

and you better not miss a

drop. You are a worm Ian.

- Mistress (pic)

I smiled to myself and saw that Joanie was looking over my shoulder. I hadn't realized that she had stirred.

"Nice response Master. Couldn't have said it better myself. Ian would be a good guy to have a threesome with. His dick is nice and he cums a lot. And if you wanted to suck it, I won't judge you for it Master. Maybe get it wet in my pussy first though and see how you like it. Or not." Joanie said smiling.

Time will tell I guess.

I handed her the glass full of our juices and said, "Bottoms up!"

And Joanie took the glass and drank it down in three gulps.

12