Joanna Goes For Training

Story Info
Wife gets help and turns hubby into panty wearing cuckold.
5.4k words
4.04
62.5k
49

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quietoldie
Quietoldie
1,014 Followers

This story is loosely based on the first story I ever wrote for Literotica called 'I learn my place in our marriage'. I was new to writing then and my style has changed over the years.

Colin and Joanna have been married for fifteen years. They are both shy and lacking in confidence. Their two children, one of them born before they married, are becoming independent and no longer want to go with them when they have their annual holidays. The eldest, now seventeen, went off with one of her female friends this year. The younger, a boy, spends a lot of time around at a mate's house.

Colin can see that the prospect of an "empty nest" in the not too distant future is bothering Joanna. He's a little unsettled himself. He feels they are both in a rut in their marriage. He'd like things to change. For one thing they rarely enjoy sexual intimacy any more. They are both somewhat inhibited and seem unable to discuss sexual matters.

He's usually irritated when advertisements pop up whilst he's playing Words with Friends (a variation on the Scrabble game) on his tablet. But this advert catches his eye.

"DO YOU NEED ASSERTIVENESS TRAINING?

Are you the kind of woman who gets put upon a lot? Do you think feminism has passed you by? Do you find difficulty saying 'No'. If you take this course your life will change for the better. You will gain the confidence to renegotiate all your relationships (even with your husbands). You will become a stronger, happier, more confident woman. Participants on the course will be expected to share personal details with other attendees. If you are easily offended by strong language or explicit sexual talk you should not apply. Please ring for more details."

Colin rings the number. Before he discusses the idea with Joanna he wants to make sure the course is suitable for his wife.

"Hello, is that Miss Carter?"

"Yes, I'm Sam Carter, but you will call me Ma'am. What do you want?" She speaks sharply, her tone offhand as if she's busy and wants to get off the line quickly.

"Sorry Ma'am. I'd like to meet you to talk about my wife attending the course you are advertising."

"It's not usual for men to contact me about this course. It's for women only. Tell your wife to ring me direct."

"B,b,b,but Ma'am I'm not sure if er er..."

She cuts him off. "You want to check me out don't you? Tell me in words of one syllable why your wife can't do that for herself. Quickly now, I'm a busy woman."

"Well, er, yes Ma'am. You see I've not shown her the advert for your course yet. She'd probably say 'No' unless, unless, er..."

She cuts him off again. "Okay, Before I agree to see you I need to know if you're a real man."

"Er, mmm, yes, I think so Ma'am."

"You don't sound too sure. You sound like one of those weak men who want their wives to take charge and rule the roost. Are you?"

Colin doesn't answer.

"Tell me, are you a cock or a chicken? You know, a cockerel who is strong and fearless, in charge of his flock of hens. Someone confident around women."

"Er, I think I might be a chicken Ma'am."

"You do know that the chickens in the hen coop are all female don't you?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"You're admitting you're a girly man?"

"Yes, Ma'am." Colin's face is red and his penis hard.

"In that case come and see me tomorrow at 10am." She gives him the address. "Wear a pair of your wife's panties. Choose the pair you like best." She replaces the receiver before he gets a chance to protest.

Colin is in the house on his own. Within seconds his trousers and underpants are around his ankles and he's pulling on his raging boner going over in his mind what just occurred. It's the best erection he's had for a long time and he squirts into his handkerchief a lot quicker than in his usual masturbation sessions.

His feelings change once he's squirted. Why did he admit that to a complete stranger? He panics and decides it's safer not to go.

Later on he realises he'd like Joanna to be more assertive. Perhaps he does want her to take charge. He imagines Joanna behaving towards him like the Sam Carter woman. His penis stiffens. He decides to go to see her. She scares him and fascinates him at the same time.

When he gets there she takes him into a room bare of furniture apart from comfortable chairs set out in a circle. She's tall and muscular, a good six inches taller than him. Her white blouse and short black skirt show off her voluptuous figure to good effect. She'd probably be considered overweight by those people who view skinny as the ideal size but he's bowled over by her beauty and even more intimidated by her in the flesh.

"Sit down Colin. Do you have a more feminine name?"

"No Ma'am."

"Before we start I want you to realise that I make the decisions here in this room. You are here to obey me. Is that clear."

"Yes Ma'am."

"Good. Now remove your trousers."

He blushes. He's been expecting something of the sort. He hesitates. His penis has stiffened. He doesn't want her to see.

She smiles. "No need to be embarrassed, I can already see the bulge through your trousers."

He stands and drops his trousers around his ankles, then sits back down.

"Good girl, it's important I can clearly see your willy whilst we talk. I think I'll call you Colleen. Do you like your new name?"

His penis jerks. "Yes Ma'am."

"You like wearing panties don't you?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"What made you choose that pair?"

"They're comfortable Ma'am, roomy around the crotch area, my cock and balls don't fall out. And I like the colour."

"Pink for a girl?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"You have my permission to tug on your penis whilst we talk."

"Thank you Ma'am."

"What makes you think Joanna wants to change things?"

"She's been restless and unsettled for a while. Her main focus was our children but they no longer need her now they're older."

"You do know that there's a sexual component to this course don't you? The women will be encouraged to masturbate frequently and regularly use a vibrator. It's all about taking control over their lives and their sexuality. She'll be encouraged to wear short skirts and low cut tops."

Colin blushes but says nothing. He shuffles in his seat, his penis straining.

"We'll bring a few men into one of the sessions. They'll strip naked and the women will be encouraged to touch their cocks. Your wife can go with a man into a private room and fuck him if she feels so inclined." She notices Colin stroking himself through the panties. He moans and spurts quickly.

"Well Colleen, you seem to be on board with the aims of the course. I'll need to see her on her own before the first session. Send me a cheque for £300 shortly after my meeting with her. Do you have any questions?"

"Er, no Ma'am."

"Good girl. Get dressed. Tell Joanna to ring me for an appointment." She grins wickedly, stands up and walks away from him. "You can let yourself out."

It takes quite a lot of persuading to get Joanna to see Sam Carter. He's brought the subject up three or four times. He senses that she's considering it at last so he says.

"She very nice, you'll like her. The course isn't about politics or anything like that. It's to make you happier, more confident. Anyway if you don't like what she's offering just tell her it's not for you."

"So you've not committed me to anything?"

"That's correct. Just go and see her, it's not far, I can drop you off in the car."

"Okay I'll go. Thanks for the offer darling but I'll drive myself."

"Of course."

His own interview with Ms Carter was over very quickly so he assumes Joanna's will be the same. So he becomes worried when an hour has passed and she's still not back. Half an hour later he hears the front door. He runs to greet her and he's surprised when she drops a shopping bag on the floor and hugs and kisses him on the lips.

"Oh Colin darling, I had no idea, I stopped at the shop in the high street on my way back. Sam was certain you'd be pleased."

Colin looks at his wife and it dawns on him that Ms Carter has described his meeting with her. He'd believed she'd keep it confidential.

"She told you didn't she?"

"Better than that sweetie, she'd recorded your phone call and played it back to me. Then there was a video of her interview with you. I saw that too. All these years together, I never knew. Don't worry darling, I'm not mad. I've booked on to the course, I'm sure it'll do us both good, I'll need it now to help me make the necessary adjustments. Sam's wonderful, so down to earth and sensible. She suggested I start with the panties at first..."

"Panties?"

Joanna picks up the shopping bag. "I got twenty pairs, similar to the ones you wore, they're not all pink I'm afraid but I thought you'd be okay with a few yellow and pale blue pairs."

Colin doesn't know what to say. He's blushing and feels a thickening between his legs.

Joanna notices the bulge and smiles.

"Let's have an early night tonight. Do you think you could wear a pair to sleep in sweetie, my visit to see Sam has excited me. And watching you on that television wearing panties helped to get me in the mood. The things she came out with! I must have led a very sheltered life up till now. I can't wait for the first session of my training."

They went upstairs straight after tea. Both children were staying at their grandparents. Joanna scrubbed herself clean in the shower then got into bed naked.

Colin showered too then slipped into one of his new pink pairs causing a definite stiffening. Joanna embraced him, fleetingly stroked his member then gave him a long kiss.

"Sam says I should start you off with a period of denial sweetie. She says it will make you more obedient. You want me to make more of the decisions don't you?"

"Yes darling."

Well tonight is all about me. I want you to get down between my legs and lick. You'd like that wouldn't you."

"Yes darling."

"Make sure you do it properly, take your time, go gently with my clit, I'm already soaking. Sam thinks if you do a good job I'll have two orgasms tonight. She says I can send you to her for a spanking if you're unable to satisfy me."

Colin can't believe the change in Joanna. His cock is at full stretch and the mention of a spanking makes it jerk. He's humping the bed as he licks Joanna and, in his excitement, squirts into his panties against the sheet. He's hoping Joanna doesn't find out and report back to her new teacher. Whilst the prospect of receiving a spanking from Ms Carter has a certain amount of appeal he knows the fantasy won't match the reality. He fears it slightly more than he craves it. His efforts between her legs redouble after he squirts and as he brings her to her second orgasm he's surprised to find that his penis is hard again.

Now fully satisfied, his wife, notices the stiff cock. She also sees the small dribbles of semen on the inside of his panties but decides to ignore them.

"You'll need to masturbate frequently sweetie now that you're in panties. Girly men need relief after all don't they sweetie?"

"Yes dear."

She opens her legs wide for him.

"Why don't you have a go now whilst you're looking at my well licked cunt. Think about not being allowed up there. Does that make you excited?"

"Yes dear." He blushes, ashamed to admit it. He can't believe his wife has spoken the "C" word out loud for the first time in his hearing. It inflames him and he reaches inside the panties and begins to stroke himself.

"Good girl." Joanna copies Sam's comment from the video she's just seen. For the first time ever she watches her husband pulling on his pecker. She smiles with satisfaction.

Colin acquiesces to wearing Joanna's purchases without comment. The next day he sorts through his men's underpants throwing out the old faded pairs and most of the others. He saves a few of his newer pairs in case he needs to visit his doctor or for when he plays badminton or goes to the swimming baths. The men change and shower together after badminton. He'd rather they didn't see his girly underwear.

He's never felt embarrassed getting into the shower naked with other men. He naturally compares penis size as he's sure the others do. Those men with bigger cocks in the shower room command greater respect in his eyes but he's content with his five and a half inches (when fully erect), aware that it compares well with those others who are less well endowed in a similar way.

The group is on a Monday night and Joanna is always horny afterwards. Sex is on the menu every Monday but Joanna demands the ministrations of his tongue three or four more times each week on other days.

Her confidence increases. One Saturday after their weekly trip to the supermarket she says,

"I've decided what I want for our anniversery this year sweetie. Let's go out in the car, I'll tell you on the way."

She directs him to a garage selling second hand cars.

"Sam says I need a little runabout of my own. It means I can do what I want when you're down at the golf club. Let's have a look at what this place has for sale."

It dawns on Colin that the new Joanna will be spending a lot more of their money from now on. He's proud of her progress and willing to go along with the changes.

She settles for a sporty Mini Cooper estate car. Joanna is pleased that getting her own wheels has proved to be so easy. She's now going into town a lot more buying the new outfits suggested by Sam in the group sessions. Another important purchase is her rabbit vibrator which she sends for online.

Sam has told her she mustn't hide it away so after experimenting with it a few times she brings it out one evening.

"Can you give this a good clean for me darling? It's getting a bit sticky with all my juices. I've had such a good time with it since I bought it. Here you are dear, you might find it a bit smelly." She turns it on as she hands it to him and he almost drops it. She pretends it was an accident smiling as he fumbles with it. "Sorry sweetie, It's adjusted to the highest setting as you can see."

Colin eventually manages to turn it off and takes it into the kitchen. He's careful with it but soon has it spotless and dried off again. He brings it back into the living room and puts it on the arm of her chair.

"Thank you sweetie. You don't mind doing these intimate things for me do you?"

"No dear, it's been my pleasure." He knows she's teasing but would be happy to wash the device after each use or, better still, observe her pleasuring herself with it. He hopes she'll allow him to fuck her as time goes by. Her keeping him in the dark about when excites him.

The group sessions are an hour long but Joanna never returns at the time he expects, always half an hour later. After the third session Joanna explains.

" Sam is giving me one to one after the others have gone sweetie. She wants to help me adjust to what's happening at home. I was telling her I'm finding it difficult denying you your conjugal rights. She's so nice. She says I've got to stay strong. She has a solution and will tell me about it next week. This week she gave me this to show you."

She produces a penis shaped rubber tube with a wider, round part at the back where the balls would be.

Both of them are in bed. She's naked as is usual now, Colin wearing panties.

"Push it into my cunt darling. I'm nice and wet down there." It goes in easily.

"Now slip your panties down and turn your back to me." Colin does so, kneeling up in bed. He feels something poking into his bum hole and moves forward, it's wet and slippery.

"Stay still sweetie, Sam says I need to get you used to wearing a butt plug. It's been up me so it's well lubricated. Relax darling, you'll be fine."

As it slips further in Colin tries to cooperate. He's read about butt plugs but never thought he'd wear one himself. It's such a kinky idea and it surprises him to find his cock responding. Joanna reaches round and strokes him. Soon he's standing proud, the plug impaled up to the hilt.

"There we are sweetie, I like the look of you with it inside you. Sam has such wonderful ideas doesn't she? You'll leave it there whilst you lick me won't you?"

After that Joanna insists he wears it whenever he's between her legs.

The following week Joanna returns from the group even more enthusiastic than usual. She's radiant.

"Sam's solved my problem over your conjugals darling."

"Has she dear? Does that mean I can now have my way with you?"

"What? no--- don't be silly. I'll tell you later, when we're in bed."

Later in the bedroom she explains.

"You see I was missing your weight on top of me and the feel of you pushing into me, your knees between my legs. The vibrator is okay in it's way but it's not the same as getting a good fucking. You know what I mean don't you?"

"Yes dear." He's missing the fucking too.

"Well, Sam put on a strapon dildo and fucked me with it after the others had gone. Me laying on the carpet and later bent over the table. She's so kind to me. I was grateful for all the orgasms and wanted to show my appreciation. I knelt in front of her and licked her cunt. I never thought I'd want to do that to a woman." Joanna reaches between Colin's legs, his penis is fully extended. "I'm so glad you approve sweetie."

There have been six sessions when Colin receives a phone call whilst Joanna is out at the group.

"Is that Colleen?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"Joanna will be home late tonight. Two of the other women wanted to get a drink in a bar on the way home and she's keen to go with them. There's a bar near where we meet. A lot of single women go there hoping to flirt with men. Men will be buying her alcohol so she'll leave the car in our car park and get a taxi home. Can you get the car back tomorrow morning?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"I take it you have your panties on?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"Drop your trousers Colleen." There's a slight pause.

"I've done it Ma'am."

"Take your willy in your hand and begin to stroke it. It's already erect isn't it?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"Next week we'll be bringing the men into the group. I want you to think about that whilst you're stroking. It excites you doesn't it?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"Black or white?"

Colin makes no reply. He doesn't understand the question but dare'nt say so.

"Do you have fantasies about your wife submitting to a black man?"

"The man's colour isn't important, I do sometimes, but I mainly think about her with a real man."

"With a big cock?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"You've heard the saying haven't you? 'Once she's had black she'll never go back?'"

"Yes Ma'am."

"Well just so you know Joanna's in a bar right now. Most of the men there are black." Sam pauses, then says.

"She doesn't let you fuck her does she Colleen?"

"No Ma'am, but she's promised me a hand job on my birthday next week provided I'm a good girl."

"Well, do everything she asks of you and you can't go wrong. Why don't you do the ironing and hoovering whilst she's out tonight? It'll be a pleasant surprise for her. Wear one of Joanna's frilly aprons. You'll enjoy that won't you?"

"Yes Ma'am, thank you. Good idea." His breathing speeds up and he lets out a brief high pitched moan.

"Did you just spurt into your panties Colleen?"

"Yes Ma'am."

Colin hears Sam laughing as she ends the call.

He's looking out the window when the taxi arrives outside around 11.30pm. The taxi is stationary with it's engine running for a few minutes. He sees her get out and almost fall over. There are others in the car and she waves to them as she walks unsteadily towards the house. He's never seen her in this kind of state before. She's never been much of a drinker.

He gets her inside and she kisses him and hugs him.

"I love you," she slurs after breaking the kiss.

"Did you have a nice time dear?"

"Oh yes, we were drinking something called shots. Shots," she repeats, savouring the word then she giggles.

Quietoldie
Quietoldie
1,014 Followers
12