All Comments on 'Joanna Goes For Training'

by Quietoldie

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
You've been writing for years and you can't write any better than this?

My advise would be to give up. I love a good cuckold story but it has to be written better than a 10 yr. can write.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
This story needs

A Colin- ectomy badly. Get him some help.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmalmost 5 years ago
Saw the explanation

Wife turns hubby intocpanty wearing cuckold. That's it one star.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 5 years ago
Lots of this garbage lately - this one is just stupid

The dialog sounds like middle school writing.

lesliejoneslesliejonesalmost 5 years ago
nicely paced

You've done a very good job telling this story in a measured manner that gradually builds up the characters and felt real to me. It's good that she doesn't start out as a strong dominant but steadily recognizes both her needs and her capabilities.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
There is a difference between assertive and rude.

Why would anyone answer the phone in such a rude manner? Especially to a potential client? That makes no sense. Likewise, why wouldn’t HE take assertiveness training? Why can’t he stand up for himself?

Sorry but at that point, I just stopped reading as it was evident that you are writing about an effeminate and ineffective male who probably voted Democrat and supports Title IX until his son is accused of raping a girl at a party and wondering how this happened? Meanwhile your daughter has turned to stripping because she’s got serious daddy issues after being with this waste of skin for 18 years who couldn’t lead flies to shit.

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 5 years ago
ignore the haters

I liked it, it wasn't your best, but it was hot and erotic. Coleen signs up, she gets to experiment and so does hubby. it is hard to get more imaginative than that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Interesting cuckold story

Nice story, not the greatest character development or realistic set up. But exciting for cuckold and femdom writing.

By the way, I LOVE that you posted it here in loving wives just to irritate the trolls that live to write trash about authors. I hope this will frustrate them even more!!

Keep it up

Suzi_sheffieldSuzi_sheffieldalmost 5 years ago
Good Stuff

Very realistic and well told story. Loved it :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
re: ignore the haters

A person posting negative comments because they don't like a story does not make that person a hater. However, slamming others for the "sin" of having a different opinion from yours most definitely makes YOU a hater.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
yawn

another second rate cucktail for the low-T set.

personally, I'd rather read tea leaves.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Pretty weak.

A good depiction of wasted biomass, just itching to be recycled into something useful. Can't believe they had children. That was just rude to civilization.

Thanks for contributing your best efforts.

DAPSlittlelady50DAPSlittlelady50almost 5 years ago
Mmmmm, very good

I’d love to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Dems for title 9

"Voted Democrat" and supports title 9 (but thoughtfully uses the Roman numerals IX).

Could you be stupider? I think not. Go buy a gravesite and dig the hole. Your brain is already dead.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Just comments

Wow! Someone really upset the cuckettes here. Careful girls, your crocodile tears will rust your cages.

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 4 years ago
Sad

Simply a sad story. Without being all moralistic, this isn’t a “loving wife” story. Tran, bdsm, etc I get it for someone’s fetish fiction, but how do you get a loving couple out of that?!?

OOAAOOAAover 4 years ago
Excellent story!!!!

Congratulations!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I hope there is more.

Great story and very well-written! I hope this is just the beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Epic stupidity

How stupid can she be? She videos her infidelity. That will play well for her husband in divorce court wherein he'll keep 80% of their marital assets and she'll leave with her maiden name. Ridiculous story.

1 star

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 4 years ago

Wow this is a very hot story. I have fantasized about this kind of relationship. I hope in the next chapter she has him eat her boyfriend's creampie from her pussy.

Tootight1Tootight1about 4 years ago
Good Story

I thought the story was reasonably thought out, flowed well, and easy to understand. I don't think it was ridiculous at all. It could use a 2nd chapter, after all, it was hubby's idea in the first place, and most of the narration was about the wife.

You could put this into an age group if there was one. I wouldn't expect a 30 to 40 year old would appreciate it as much as the ones that where in their age group, let alone understand it. There is so much that can develop from here. I had a thought when it came time to do the deed, she would back out, but that didn't happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nonsenses

This story HAS A LOT OF NONSENSES AND MISTAKES in it!First of all,IT’S DEFINITELY NOT TRUE that “the chickens in the hen coop are all female”!This IS A HUGE NONSENSE!THERE IS ALWAYS A MALE,THE COCK OR THE ROOSTER in the hen coop together with the female chicken(sometimes THERE ARE EVEN TWO OR MORE ROOSTERS)!Then,IT’S NOT TRUE AT ALL that “once she's had black she'll never go back”!This is BULLSHIT and A VERY STUPID SAYING(if there is REALLY such a saying at all)!THERE ARE PLENTY OF WOMEN who GO BACK TO WHITE MEN after they were with black men!The author SHOULD BE AT LEAST A LITTLE REALISTIC and STOP WAISTING OUR TIME with SUCH NONSENSES,So,YES,THIS IS AN ABSOLUTE RIDICULOUS STORY,as this type of CRAPPY CUCKOLD STORIES always are!The story IS NEVER “reasonably thought out”,as somebody says,but ABSOLUTELY HAPHAZARDUOUS!

Also,I MUST STRONGLY DISAGREE with someone who said in a comment that “you could put this into an age group if there was one.I wouldn't expect a 30 to 40 year old would appreciate it as much as the ones that where in their age group,let alone understand it”!This is SIMPLY RIDICULOUS!EVERYONE WOULD UNDERSTAND THIS STORY,NO MATTER OF THE AGE,just like EVERYONE WHO LIKES THAT KIND OF STORIES WOULD APPRECIATE,again NO MATTER OF THEIR AGE!ONE DOESN’T HAVE TO BE IN ANY “AGE GROUP” in order to understand and appreciate a story!Therefore,THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO NEED for this story to be put “into an age group” and,anyway,THERE AREN’T “AGE GROUPS” on this site!Besides,the couple who appears in this story ARE EXACTLY BETWEEN 30 AND 40 YEARS OLD,so ANYONE WHO IS OF THAT AGE UNDERSTANDS PERFECTLY THE STORY!Some people SHOULD REALLY THINK before writing SUCH CRAP!

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

The biggest error here is the writer (and by extension) believing a woman who does this TO her husband actually loves him.

Make no mistake, there is no love there, other than someone who views her husband as an obedient pet and NOTHING more.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 3 years ago

Ignore the haters -- this story is FANTASTIC !!! It's exactly what I want for me and my wife. I want to wear panties (and nylons, bra, skirt, nightie, high heels, etc.). I want her to get fucked by other men and I want to watch (being there in person live would be better than watching the video afterwards). I definitely want to be my wife's cuckold. I will please her orally any time she wants, I will have her fuck my man-pussy with her big strap-on and I don't want to put my penis in her cunt -- because I'm a sissy faggot cocksucker who will worship and serve my wife.

I can't wait to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Anytime one reads "ignore the haters"

You know it's going to be a shit story not worth reading. This garbage shouldn't even be allowed to be posted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Reading only the title and descriptive line for such stories as this one causes two questions to arise:

1. Is this the lifestyle the writer lives and wants?

2. Is this the lifestyle the writer seeks?

Thankfully, neither apply to me and thus I REFUSE to even attempt to read such stories.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Very exciting. I am a lucky man. My wife hasn't yet taken a boyfriend, but she insists I wear panties and nighties to bed. She only allows me full intercourse once a year, but on other very special occasions she will allow me inside for one minute without any orgasm that night. I am allowed an erection a week, and one orgasm a month, always into my panties, often an inch away from her open vagina. Her favourite is to make me wait for weeks, so that I am able to squirt without an erection. She has two orgasms a week, from my tongue, fingers, or usually, her vibrator, which she likes to remind me is twice the size of my small penis. This is the best sex we have both ever had - unless we can find her a boyfriend!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Even weak men have their limits and she just crossed his - time for a divorce and to lert the kids pay for their own education if they want one. Laughably bad

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userQuietoldie@Quietoldie
I am retired and over 65. I would like to make money from writing but a short novel I put out on Kindle has not given me any income. Seeing my words in print in Literotica has been great. My writing has slowed down over the years. The stories I write for Lit are not from perso...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES