All Comments on 'Joanna Has What I Need'

by Ahabscribe

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
kennyboy82kennyboy82about 11 years ago

Good story - liked it!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 11 years ago
Hot one Ahab, but I do prefer the longer stories you write.

This was real hot. I did like it a lot, save for the sharing. I wouldn't mind read your entire backcatalogue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Nice!!!

You are so dam talented!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Please more of your early stuff

Hi,

The only stories of yours that I've ever read were the ones on this site. I'd appreciate it if you would post your off-site works on this site so I could read them, your one of my favorite authors.

Thank you, Mike

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Not one of your best

Just didn't care for the mother being a whore.

04JETTA04JETTAabout 11 years ago
Well..........

Wasn't your best, the whole her being a whore thing seemed kind of out of place, it was pretty good overall, probably will not read again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Unworthy of the Great Ahab

Your writing has improved dramatically since you first started. AnHoa Rifleman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Will you be posting part 2 of "Helping Mom Recover" soon? I check your profile almost daily for updates. Thank you for the great effort it must take to produce such consistently outstanding works.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 11 years ago
Hovering on the Cusp of Crazy !

that is my diagnosis when someone talks about themselves in the third person. Fine read although this author sets a high bar for himself to meet.

Does this story match the best of Ahabscribe ? My initial reaction is not quite. but this was still engrossing and very well paced variation on the progidal son theme.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 11 years ago
Five Stars because I like Ahabscribe...

talk about improving with age!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good Job

I caught the similarities between this story and "Going Home"

ChrsinnTXChrsinnTXalmost 11 years ago
liked it

Ahab, you know I really enjoy your stories, especially the hot sex with an actual story to go with it. I didn't care for the anal parts, but then again, that's not something I enjoy in my own life. Other than that, you're still one of my favorite authors & definitely one of the best story tellers around here.

;) Chris

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 11 years ago
"Joanna Has What I Need:" - Joanna and John (Mother and Son)

This is not one of the writer's best efforts; and, like many other readers's comments I am not a fan of anal. Shit-fucking is OK as a "spice" or "condiment" to a good carnal and incest story where's theres love associated between the love partners.

During hte time of the story there was not one full consummating ejaculation by John into his mother's pussy. His first cum was from a blowjob and cumming on his mother, the second he started in mom's pussy, but withdrew and cum in here ass. All the remaining sex and fucks revolved around anal shit fucking, ejaculating into her bowels, etc. No other pussy fucking occurred (mentioned); all remaining fucking talked of John cumming in her ass. Very disappointing.

Since this is a revision of your first writing it's is very evident that you have improved your style, themes, plots, sexual actions, carnal and incestual copulations fully and completely consummations, etc through the writing of your other stories. Though this story was short of sating my incestual reading pleaure I do intend to read all your incestual offerings.

chytownchytownalmost 11 years ago
Great Sex****

Thanks for sharing this hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I agree with bigdaddy

As that discerning writer put it, "During the time of the story there was not one full consummating ejaculation by John into his mother's pussy." I usually love Ahabscribe, but wtf? John is supposed to be a motherfucker, and motherfuckers are drawn above all to their mother's warm wet loving cunt. That's where a boy wants to stick his fat young cock, that's where he wants to blow his hot young balls. Up his mother's cunt is where a boy's semen belongs.

richbwrichbwabout 10 years ago
not up to par bro

not your best writing moms still a whore and not a whole lot of plot here son doesnt see mom for 18 years and fucks her 2 nights later and all is good plus shes still a whore not you best keep up the good work though

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What a shame

Well, you screwed this up right at the end by going anal. What a disappointment. I didn't finish the story. I quit reading at the point in the story.

Gave it a 1 vote.

The old guy

MrburglarMrburglaralmost 7 years ago

The anal at the end didn't screw anything up - it was a fine ending to a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WOW

1 star what a skank whore scum of the earth person I wouldn't fuck the slut for anything. STD central resides in her whore ass!!!

JLCCJLCCover 5 years ago
Hot, but...

A fair bit was made of the estranged relationship and nothing apparent happened, other than hormones, to overcome that. "Mom's hot! I really do love her and want to fuck her!"

calibammacalibammaalmost 5 years ago
Hate it

I literally hate it when someone other young guy gets the mom before the son!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My 2 cents

Well, I will be different. I think the love between a mother and son should include all aspects of the loving relationship. This includes all the holes she has. With that aside, I liked the characters and their couplings. I wasn't crazy about her still being a whore (as her son should be enough with his big cock and love) but old habits die hard. I enjoyed reading this story and will read more of your stories. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bigdaddyg123 & Anonymous, who brought the issue up... that there was "not one full consummating ejaculation by John into his mother's pussy..."

Then, what about what the following excerpt from the story tells us:

"Her pussy walls began to spasm - squeezing my dick so hard. I struggled not to cum, but I had no choice, overwhelmed by the intense reality of being in the moment of fucking my mother...of her knowing and allowing her son to bury his aching hard-on inside her. As the motherfucking orgasm of all time detonated in our joined loins,. I bit down on a nipple as Mom's hands grabbed my ass cheeks, pushing me even deeper into her cunt, welcoming my jets of scalding semen.

Mom and I clutched each other tight in the throes of our orgasm, sobbing and crying and barely remaining sensible in the almost overwhelming sensation of incestuous orgasm. It was a moment of true epiphany for me as our mingled pleasure seared away my hatred and anger, revealing my feelings for what they had always been – jealousy and desire for my mother in the aftermath of my old man's death."

Still think John never completely consummated Mom Joanna with vaginal sex?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love your wrting style. Loved the reunion theme between long lost mother and her son.

What I didn't like was that the mother is a whore. It would have been enjoyable if the mother had saved herself all these years for her son.

Liked the plot of sending nude pictures, but instead of slut pictures of getting penetrated and creamed all over, it should have been naked pictures of her in bed and in the shower.

I didn't like the mother rimming her son. Instead would have loved to read her son worship her ass and devour her beautiful butthole and rim it till it was sore.

Would have loved a longer story with slower build up of sexual tension. The son knew everyhing he was going to get before the date began, her sexual prowess should have been left to the son's and readers imagination till she was alone with her son.

A mother and son relationship should involve the son cumming in all her holes. Her beautiful mouth, her heavenly pussy and her luscious butthole. Kudos for covering all three bases.

The ending felt a bit rushed.

I would still give it 3.5 out of 5 stars.

01Timber6701Timber67over 1 year ago

2⭐️ for me ,,, she being a whore and charging for it,, then doing it in front of her son and continuing to do it after he moved. The rim job didn’t work for me,,, she should have been more caring about her life when he ran away from her ways,, Sad story

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What if the son didn’t come back at nine the next night? She said she instantly recognized him and that she couldn’t ever let him get away again, but she did let him get away. By choosing to fuck the other two “stud muffins” and tell her son to come back the next night. She had at best a 50/50 shot of not losing him. Why the deception? Acting like she didn’t recognize him. That could’ve been explained as she wanted to fuck him and was afraid he wouldn’t as mom/son so she pretended until he was balls deep, but it isn’t explained. And that explanation only works if she fucks him the first night.

Plus my dick ain’t free. All these ho’s assume guys are gonna pay for pussy but their pussy ain’t special. They need to pay me.

Otherwise idk it wasn’t terrible. I like some of your other stories and i recognize that this was apparently your first submission. So maybe that explains the plot holes.

Incestlove54Incestlove5427 days ago

To Anonymous that said: She said she instantly recognized him and that she couldn’t ever let him get away again, but she did let him get away. By choosing to fuck the other two “stud muffins” and tell her son to come back the next night. She had at best a 50/50 shot of not losing him. Why the deception? Acting like she didn’t recognize him. That could’ve been explained as she wanted to fuck him and was afraid he wouldn’t as mom/son so she pretended until he was balls deep, but it isn’t explained. And that explanation only works if she fucks him the first night.

Plus my dick ain’t free. All these ho’s assume guys are gonna pay for pussy but their pussy ain’t special. They need to pay me.

No she didn’t let him get away again, she told him when to return. The other 2 guys got her first, she sells pussy, money talks. So fucking him that night wouldn’t have worked anyway because she told him to bring money. He didn’t kiss she’s a hoe. The explanation on why she wanted him is there.

"But...I'm your son. Why me?"

"I wanted my son back." The confidence of Mom's voice was gone. She sounded nervous, hesitant. "Once I realized I live to fuck – that I love to fuck, I dreamed of fucking you, my flesh and blood. You're the only person other than your father that I ever completely loved." Her confession made my cock, still snuggled in her cunt, swell again. "Please, son, stay with me?"

She dreamed about fucking him and got turned on by it and she sent him Those pics of her getting fucked. He was already getting hard from the pics and since he recognized her he couldn’t stopped her or told her who he was if he didn’t want to fuck. Your questions are pointless. Your dick ain’t free lol nobody paying you but to go away

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous