Joanna Jax

Story Info
A fan visits his shemale goddess and fulfills his fantasies.
8.2k words
4.65
20k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Saffyre
Saffyre
35 Followers

This story is about a man, Aaron, visiting a transsexual pornstar who he has adored for many years. There are only two characters and when writing the story I imagined them as both being forty years old.

******************************

He stood hesitantly at the door of the apartment and, even at this late stage, wondered whether he could go through with it. It had been several hours on the train followed by a taxi from the railway station to arrive here and he was finally standing on the threshold of fulfilling his greatest fantasy. The reception had taken his name, called up to her, and then allowed him access to the private lift taking him up to the penthouse in a matter of seconds. So smooth he didn't seem to be moving. Would the person on the other side of the doors be the same in person as he had seen on screen? He'd been told the doors would open automatically when he reached his destination so he stood there, unable to move, waiting an eternity.

It was only a few seconds before the doors slid silently apart. He had wanted to make a good impression and had dressed in his best suit, shirt and tie, and a pair of leather shoes on his feet that shone like black mirrors with the hours of polishing.

He just stared at her. She was as gorgeous in real life as on the screen. His obsession. His goddess. His transsexual temptress - Joanna Jax.

Her long blonde hair spilled onto her shoulders. A white satin blouse with a black skirt and a wide belt at the join of the two. She was wearing stockings and on her feet a pair of black five inch spiked shoes with shiny silver heels, which brought her up to his five feet nine inches. An emerald necklace encased her neck with matching emerald pendant ear rings. Her makeup was subdued except for perfect red lips just inviting to be kissed. Not that he would dare.

She spoke to him in that gentle voice, always with that hint of a giggle, he had heard so many times before when watching the videos to which he was addicted.

"Close your mouth, sweetie," she said, with a smile, "and please come in."

Stretching out her hand, he looked down, not wanting to take his gaze away from her hypnotic blue eyes, and felt the smoothness of her skin. How long she held he had no idea before she took hold of him by the elbow, and led him into the room. He looked around in awe. How much must it have cost to decorate and furnish? She watched him as his eyes swept the room.

"What do you think of my apartment?" she inquired, with a gesture encompassing the room.

"I think it looks wonderful, Miss Jax. Must have cost a fortune." As soon as the words emerged he regretted them. He'd only been inside for barely two minutes and he was making comments about how wealthy she must be. Had he insulted her? Apparently, not the case.

"It did indeed. All my own work, or should I say all my ideas. I told a very good interior designer what I wanted, this was the result, and he didn't charge me a penny."

"He must be a very good friend to do it for free," he stammered.

"Oh, it wasn't free. In return I gave him the best day of his life. Which made a change from him paying me."

They had exchanged e-mails before arranging to meet so she knew his name, but she had deliberately asked him to give her the minimum amount of information about himself. Apparently she preferred to find out all about a first time client by having a chat before getting down to the business at hand.

"Please come sit with me," she said, taking him by the hand. "Let's have a chat. Would you like a glass of wine?"

He now noticed for the first time that there was a bottle of wine on the coffee table already opened together with two glasses. Still finding it difficult to speak, because of finally being in the presence of his goddess, he just nodded.

"No need to be nervous. Perhaps a glass of wine will help relax you? Would you like a large one?" she asked, with a broad smile.

Again he could only nod in agreement, but did wonder if it had been an innuendo. She poured and, in passing the glass to him, her fingers grazed his skin sending a tingle through his body.

She placed her hand on his arm. "Just to confirm what you said in your e-mail, this is your first time with a lady such as myself?"

Again all he could do was nod in agreement, sipping his wine with a shaking hand.

"No need to be shy. I've really been looking forward to meeting you. It's not often that I meet a lovely guy with a virgin arse." She moved closer to him, putting her arm around his shoulder. "Occasionally, very occasionally, when I'm shooting a movie I sometimes get lucky. The guys have to start somewhere," she said, looking him in the eye and smiling. "Where better but on the end of my little old fuck stick."

He discovered he had a voice. "I don't have a virgin arse. I've been fucked with a strapon a few times."

She smiled at him and murmured, "there is a big difference between a piece of rubber and the real thing. That's why you're here isn't it? To experience the real thing? Trust me, the two of us are going to have a good time together. I will make it really enjoyable."

Raising her glass to her lips, she took a sip of the wine, savouring it before swallowing. She put her finger in her mouth, withdrew it and stroked it along his lips before sliding it into his mouth.

"Suck on it, Aaron. Get the first taste of me. The first taste but not the last."

After taking the glass from hand and placing it on the coffee table, she leaned in further, curving her arm around his shoulders, pressing her soft lips to his, her tongue prising them apart and intertwining it with his own.

"Just relax and go with the flow," she whispered. "Leave everything to me. I'm going to take you on an adventure you will never forget."

She turned towards him, her breasts against his chest, gently but positively forcing him to lay back on the couch. Still holding him prisoner with her lips she reached down to stroke his hidden cock. He was dismayed when their lips lost contact.

"What have we here? This may be your first time with a lady like myself but it does seem to be having a positive effect. Let's see what we can do."

She unzipped his pants with a practiced hand, slid inside his underwear, and took hold of what was going to belong to her for the rest of their time together. She caressed him, sliding just her fingertips along his length, watching him with a smile as his breathing increased. Suddenly she removed contact.

"First things first. Let's have those clothes off. Undress and I'll be back shortly." With that she stood and walked, followed closely by his adoring eyes, through an open door into what was obviously a bedroom. As beautifully, and tastefully, decorated as the room he was in.

When she came back from the bedroom, with two coat hangers, she looked at him without comment as he stood there in his boxers. She hung his clothes on to the hangers, picked up his shoes, and without a word walked off with them into the bedroom. When she returned she knelt in front of him.

"I don't think we'll be needing these either will we, sweetie? Time to show me properly what you've brought to town for me, sweetie."

She yanked his boxers down to his ankles. His fully erect cock instantly sprang directly towards her waiting mouth, lining up perfectly. Her tongue emerged from between her deliciously full red lips, softly caressing the tip of his cock. Swirling it around and dipping it into his slit as she kept her eyes locked on his. She slid her mouth over him, her warmth descending towards his balls, stopping and then continuing, building up the tension and his pleasure with small, gentle thrusts as if she was making love to his mouth. He tried as much as he could to relax to enable her to push all the way into him.

He suddenly realised that the only part of her body that was touching his was her mouth, and that there was complete silence in the room apart from the sound of his breathing. He wanted to hold her head and pull her on to him, but this was so erotic all he could do was to stand there tingling with sensation from head to toe. The reaction of his body increased, he began to shake, and she released him.

"We don't want to rush things, do we?" That familiar giggle he'd heard coming through the speakers on his laptop so many times, with his hand under his desk.

He found his voice. "No, Miss Jax."

"Oh my. That's very polite, but I think we've moved on from Miss Jax. Please call me Jo."

"Thank you, Miss... I mean Jo. It's just... I never imagined... I would live my dream of being with you and have you..."

"Suck on your cock?" She grinned. "That's nothing compared with what's to come."

She stood, took his face between both hands, and kissed him passionately. Her tongue thrust into his hungry mouth, tasting each other's desire. She showered kisses on his face, on his neck, exploring his ear with her tongue.

"Let's sit on the couch," she murmured. "I want to spend a little more time enjoying your cock. Just relax and let me do the work, sweetie."

He sat down and she knelt before him, separated his knees, leaning forward. "Just relax, sweetie. That way we'll both enjoy it."

She lifted his cock out of the way and licked his balls, taking them into her mouth one at a time, whilst still holding his cock out of the way. Her soft, feminine hand slid down his length, holding his stiffness firmly at the base, his excitement mounting as he anticipated what was going to happen. She fondled one of his balls as she sucked on the other, alternating between the two. He was so glad he'd had the foresight to shave his balls and around his cock before setting off. He'd read shemales preferred hairless cock and balls, both on themselves and others. She licked the pre-cum oozing from his member before devouring him again. He could feel the roof of her mouth and then the back of her throat as she took him in as far as he could go. His breathing increased, his fists clenched, and his body began to twitch. She stopped and pulled back, her fingers tight around the base to kill his release, looking up at him and seeing his dismay at the object of his desire being taken from him.

"Enough of that for now. I can't have you come too soon. Time for you to repay me in kind."

She climbed on the couch, laid back, lifting her skirt up to her waist, giving him a clear view of the bulge in her panties. Unveiling her semi flaccid cock, she took it in both hands, and within seconds it was almost fully extended. He trembled at the thought of it ending up inside him.

She hooked her fingers into her panties, raised her arse and then her knees as she slid the skimpy covering off. Gazing at him through lidded eyes she murmured, "would you like to say hello to my little cunt fucker? Lean forward and give her a kiss."

He tentatively put his head down, his eyes glued on his target. He was eager to worship her cock but his mouth was dry from trepidation. He screwed up his courage, leaned forward, and kissed her tip.

"Now caress it with your tongue. Try and follow how I was sucking your cock," she said, keeping her voice quiet and calm and gently leading him where she wanted him to go. The same place he wanted to go.

He slipped his tongue from between dry lips and gently licked her. A quiet moan escaped her lips as he opened his mouth and, with more than a little difficulty, he managed to envelop the end of her cock.

"Suck it. Make it wet for me, sweetie. Try and breathe through your nose, not your mouth. That'll make it easier. You must know how from sucking a strapon. However, it won't be exactly the same. If it becomes too much just touch my arm."

As he sucked, and became more comfortable with what was happening, he felt his mouth become wetter. She slowly pushed further into him, stopping to let him get used to it and then pulling back to allow him to get a little air through his mouth before she pushed in again. She soon had five inches inside him and the feel of her hands on the back of his head guiding him was perfect.

"Okay with it?" The concern in her voice was evident.

Unable to speak he nodded his head as best he could. She took a firmer grip on his hair and steadily forced herself down his throat, holding it there for a few seconds, and then pulled out sufficiently for him to breath, before again thrusting all the way in and him feeling her balls against his chin. She pulled out, lifting his head and looking into his watering eyes.

"Different texture from sucking a strapon, isn't it?" He knew the question was rhetorical.

"I haven't felt anything like it. Your skin is so smooth and warm. Although you're hard it's not rigid like a strapon. It's so soft to the touch I feel as if I could bend it, although it's so rigid I know that's not possible." His voice evidenced the revelation he was experiencing.

"I can promise you that by the time you leave here you will not only be able to take all my cock without a problem, you will never want to suck a strapon again. You will be addicted to the real thing and will crave the chance to enjoy a shemale cock at every opportunity. You also won't want anything but a real cock up your arse, because I'm going to show you the road to heaven with my cunt fucker. I'm going to convert you to being a devoted follower of shemale delights."

She took hold of his face in her hands. "For the moment just concentrate on pleasuring me with your mouth."

She covered him with her skirt, caressing his head through the material, as he engulfed her again, his head bobbing up and down. It felt wonderful to him, and doubtless to her from her whimpering cries of delight. He was cut off from the outside world and completely lost in his own mind between her smooth thighs, the feel of her nylon stockings heightening his pleasure. So lost was he in himself that he didn't realise her cock was starting to pulse. He tried releasing her, but she held his head down and her cum erupted into his mouth. One blast after another. She thrust hard, trying to drive further down his throat, all the time holding him in a vice like grip. So much he couldn't swallow it all and could feel it dripping from the sides of his mouth, running down his chin.

Finally she finished coming, released her grip on his head, and pulled her skirt up to her waist. Her arms flopped by her side as she sought to regain her breath, looking down on him with gleaming eyes, an apology on her lips.

"Sorry, sweetie, but I was unable to resist. For a first time cock sucker you were doing a fantastic job. That's the best blowjob I've ever had from a virgin mouth."

Her praise spread through him with a warm glow. He felt overwhelmed. One of the world's most famous shemale pornstars was complimenting him on his ability to suck her cock. His very first blowjob. He couldn't believe it. He decided to push his luck.

"I want to do it again before I leave," he blurted out.

"I'll see what I can do," she laughed, "but we still have much more to enjoy and I recuperate very quickly."

She took hold of his ear and directed his gaze to her now semi-hard cock.

"Look at what a mess you've made. Now get to work cleaning it up you dirty, naughty, boy."

She spoke firmly but when he looked at her she had a big grin on her face, but only for a moment before her face changed to an obviously mock, stern expression.

"I won't tell you again. Start with cleaning my cock, then my balls, and then lick it from my thighs."

He eagerly undertook his task. He had been surprised when she had come in his mouth. Not only with the amount of cum, but with the taste which was completely new to him. Not an unpleasant taste, but not one he could compare with anything else.

He took her cock in his mouth and sucked off the excess, licking all around, sinking down to the base and then pulling upwards keeping his lips firmly wrapped around her shaft, before cleansing her balls. Taking them one at a time between his lips and lovingly sucking up every remnant of her cum as she moaned in delight. He moved back to the shaved area around the base of her cock and finished off licking what was left of the cum from the inside of her thighs, his tongue taking its time not wishing to miss a single morsel and also wanting to prolong the enjoyment. For both him and his mistress. What a way to finish off his very first fellating of a shemale, his first real cock, and from the woman of his dreams.

"You deserve a reward for cleaning me so well. Come and sit beside me." He sat up next to her and she put her arm around him. "Unfasten my blouse." An instruction, but not a command.

As he undid one button after another her breasts were revealed. When he had first seen her he had thought she wasn't wearing a bra, and he now saw he was right. He was able to see them in all their naked glory.

"Touch them. Feel my nipples. Fondle them. Caress them." She took hold of his hand and placed it exactly where she wanted it to be. Exactly where he wanted it to be.

He had no hesitation in following her instruction and caressed her smooth breast and nipples. Taking his head in her hand she pulled him down.

"Kiss my tits, sweetie. Grip my nipples between your lips. Taste me. Please me. Enjoy your reward for your blowjob."

He eagerly set to work, making sure he was gentle and not rough. Her nipples stuck out dangerously, likely to put your eye out if you were careless. He moved from one breast to the other, and then back again, and as he licked he could feel the effect it was having on her body, and could hear her breathing becoming ragged.

"Yes. Mmmm. Oh yes. Keep up the good work. Don't stop, sweetie," she exclaimed, her voice hoarse and ragged.

After several minutes, alternating between each, her fingers cutting through his hair as she encouraged him, she murmured, "that's enough. You're making me very happy but we must move on."

She lifted his head, her finger under his chin, and again glued her lips to his, kissing him and sending him to somewhere he'd never been.

"Time to go into my boudoir," she murmured in his ear. "Much more to come in there." The innuendo was not lost on him as, taking a firm grip on his cock, she led him into the bedroom.

Her bedroom was as impressive as the rest of her apartment. The four-poster bed could easily accommodate three, maybe four, people. Black satin sheets hung over the edge, the matching pillows plumped up at the head. He noticed the posts at each corner of the bed had large metal rings screwed into them, and it didn't need much guessing to know for which activity they were used. There were other rings fixed higher up the bedposts at the head of the bed that would also be used. He'd seen enough bdsm videos and had spent enough sessions with different mistresses to have a good idea what went on in that bedroom, apart from fucking. The view from the window was stunning but it was a penthouse apartment after all. No need to close the curtains because you couldn't be overlooked.

His bare feet sank into the deep carpet as he walked towards the bed. It was as if the soles of his feet were being caressed by fur mittens. One wall was covered by the mirrored doors of her wardrobe which had a built in dresser, all in light oak. The only other furniture was a couch, facing the end of the bed, and covered in some type of rich velvety material. Dark red with patterns outlined in gold. He suddenly realised the patterns showed couples copulating in various positions. The window was totally covered floor to ceiling with black velvet drapes. He watched intently as she stood proud and beautiful, removing her blouse and skirt and casually tossing them on the couch. She was still wearing the black five inch spikes with the shiny silver heel and because of that she was just slightly smaller than him. She was also still wearing the emerald necklace and matching dangling pendant ear rings. He was also finally able to see properly the stockings and black garter belt that held them up.

Saffyre
Saffyre
35 Followers