Joanna Jax

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can see you like what you see. Your mouth is open again, sweetie, and your tongue is about to hit the floor," she said, with a broad smile. She twirled around, hands on hips, legs apart, proudly displaying her prized possession. She walked over to him, put her hands on his shoulders, gently but firmly pushing him down onto his knees, until his head was level with her rigid cock.

"Back to work, I want your divine virgin mouth around my cunt fucker." His tongue swirled around the head, enjoying ever second, and she ran her fingers through his tousled hair. She gently, but firmly pushed, herself all the way in. "Don't tell me you're not gay, I'm not interested. Just concentrate on giving my cock the pleasure it deserves."

As he wrapped his lips around the head he realised how natural it now seemed to be, after only having sucked a shemale cock once and that just minutes ago, to perform this act of worship. He was feeling so excited, and found it difficult to remain calm and to be gentle when making love to her cock. He could hear the mounting level of her moans as he hung on to her thighs, digging his fingers into her smooth skin without realising. From her reaction thrusting farther into him and her cries he realised, without knowing it, he'd done just the right thing. He could feel her shaft thicken, his jaws ached, and he was ready to accept her offering. Feeling it swell in his mouth as he waiting, desperately drawing in air via his nose, was an awesome feeling. The wait was becoming unbearable.

Then she pulled away.

"Sit up, sweetie." She took his hand and sat beside him on the edge of the bed. "You told me you wanted to do a role play from one of my movies but didn't say which one?"

"The Keyholder Neighbour," he said, enthusiastically.

"Okay. You get into bed, pretend to be asleep, and I'll get ready."

****************************************

Once he was in the bed Jo removed her shoes and jewellery but not her stockings and garter belt. She took the bottle of lube from the bed, padded quietly to the opposite side of the bed, lifted the covers and slid in beside him. He was on his side, as are most people when asleep, and she snuggled tight up behind him. Her hand crawled over his hip, her fingers leading the way, until it reached its destination and she stroked him gently bringing him to life.

"That feels so good," he murmured. "I like it when you wake me up in the morning that way."

She said nothing, just nestling her body up to his and waiting for his realisation.

He could feel the warmth of her body, the contact with her soft breasts and her erect nipples seeking to pierce his skin. His body stiffened and he tried to turn but she held him close.

"You're not my wife!" he shouted. "She's away on business. Who the hell are you? he exclaimed as he tried again to turn towards her.

"It's okay, sweetie. It's only me. Jo."

"Jo? How the hell did you get in? I'm sure I locked all the doors before I came to bed," he cried, playing his part well.

"I have a key, silly. The one you gave me when you went away for a month earlier this year so I could check on the house for you. I just kind of forgot to give it back," she said, a statement which definitely didn't ring true. "I thought someday it might come in handy and this is the day."

Suddenly his body stiffened. He could still feel her nipples pressing into him but he could also feel something hard between his buttocks. She removed her hand from him, took his hand in hers, pulled it back towards her, and wrapped it around the big surprise she had for him.

"Is that...have you got...is that really...?" he stuttered, trying vainly to make sense of his thoughts.

"It really is," she said with a laugh.

"What's...ermm...I mean...are you...do you...?"

"Do I intend to fuck you? Damn right I do. I've been wanting to fuck you for months. Me having the key and your wife going away gave me the perfect opportunity. I don't intend to waste it." The determination in her voice made it evident she wasn't going to be stopped.

She moved up the bed until her back was on the pillows.

"Turn over on to your front." There was no doubt, beside the softness in her voice, it was an instruction not a request.

As they completed the movement he saw for the first time what was between her legs.

"It's big," he exclaimed. "Much bigger than mine."

"From what I've seen over the years, it's much bigger than most," she said, with a smile. "In all modesty, I do seem to have been blessed. Touch it. Again."

He reached out with tentative fingertips, touching it gently, and then wrapped his fingers around, unable to take his eyes away.

"It feels just like mine."

"Naturally it feels just like yours. Except it's longer and thicker, and when I'm fully erect it's even bigger than it is now, but a cock feels like a cock whoever it's attached to."

He was mesmerised and, without realising, began to stroke it. He'd many times masturbated over the years and slipped easily into the role of masturbating someone else. Even a gorgeous shemale.

"Kiss it."

It didn't matter to him whether she had given an instruction or a suggestion. His lips melted against her glans, his eyes fixated on it, his tongue caressing her rawness. Placing both hands at the back of his head she began inserting her cock further into his mouth. The first couple of inches went in okay but then, as his lips were stretched, he found it more difficult to accept her. Realising this she pulled almost all the way out leaving him just enough to salivate over as she pumped his head up and down.

"Turn on to your side again," she told him.

She eased herself back down the bed back into their original position. Taking hold of his leg, she lifted it in the air.

"Take hold of your leg behind the knee and pull your leg up as high as it will go."

She removed his butt plug and threw it away. Picking up the bottle she inserted the nozzle into him and squirted out a liberal amount before tossing the bottle aside and sliding her finger inside, working the lube around and smearing it around his asshole. She positioned herself at the entrance to his orifice and gently, but firmly, pushed. She slowly sank into him until he felt her balls contact his skin, she held back a short time to let him become accustomed to her and then withdrew halfway before sinking all the way in again. She took hold of his leg, at the calf, and held it aloft.

"Remove your hand from behind your knee and play with yourselves. Don't come. If you feel any danger of coming stop immediately."

She fucked him. Gently. Making love to him. Her hips moved back and forth but his body never moved. He lay there, totally relaxed, the lightest of touches on his own cock, drifting away on a cloud of pleasure. She leaned over his body, searching for his lips, and with a featherlight touch joined them together for a few seconds before pulling apart.

"Does it feel good? Do you want to stay like this until your wife returns tomorrow? My fuck stick stuck up your arse until tomorrow morning?"

"Yes," he replied without thinking. No doubt in his mind. Not caring about the consequences. His mind was lost in the role.

They lay silently together, just the steady movement of her thrusting into him to the fullest extent and then withdrawing a little before repeating, pumping him with a persistent rhythm. Suddenly she pulled out completely and, as she did, a small sigh of disappointment escaped his lips.

"Roll on to your back."

Without hesitation he did as instructed. "Missionary?"

"Something like that," she replied, with a smile.

Holding his ankles she lifted his legs, separated them, and entered him with the greatest of ease. This time she began fucking him with more vigour but not rough nor brutal. But with the force of someone wanting their lover to get maximum enjoyment from being fucked. Gradually she forced his knees towards his chest, his feet towards his head, as she lifted herself onto her knees so she could drive into him to the fullest.

"More. Please. More." His strangled words pleaded with her not to stop.

His feet were touching the pillow on each side of his head, his knees almost on his shoulders, the fold of his skin across his stomach refusing to let go of his breath. She leaned forward to kiss him fervently, at the same time shoving her cock into him faster and faster.

Suddenly she stopped. A look of dismay crossed his face.

******************************

"I wasn't far short of coming and I don't want to come again so soon," she offered, by way of explanation.

She released his ankles and, as his legs flopped down either side of her, she sat back on her heels. "I'll be back in a moment. Don't go anywhere," she murmured. She quickly returned wearing a white bathrobe, tied tight enough to hide her breasts but only coming down to mid-thigh. The bathrobe she gave him was normal size, which was good because his legs weren't anything special. She stepped up close to him, allowing him to inhale the fresh perfume she must have just applied and her renewed lipstick.

"Let's go back to the lounge," she said, taking hold of his hand. "I don't know why people have a cigarette but, after I've had a good shag, I like a glass of wine." She walked over to the wine rack, his eyes glued to her every move, and retrieved two bottles. She held them up, one in each hand, as she turned towards him, leaning against the bar. "I assume you drink wine. Red or white?"

"Whatever you're having," he blurted, trying to work out what was happening.

"Red it is then, sweetie. I much prefer it. Must be the vampire in me," she exclaimed, baring her teeth and laughing. "Sit down while I pour...no, not in the chair. On the couch."

She handed him his glass, almost full, and sat next to him, her hand rubbing the soft, towelling material of his robe. "Cheers. Are you having a good time? Because I certainly am."

"It's been..." He searches for adequate words to describe how he felt. "Wonderful. Much better than I imagined in my dreams." He raised his glass and swallowed the glistening liquid.

"Whoa, sweetie," she exclaimed, raising her hand. "Don't gulp it down. A little at a time. I don't want you incapable when we start again."

"Start again, Miss.." she raised an eyebrow and he quickly changed to, " start again, err...Jo."

"Of course," she smiled. "I'm not going to let a stud, and such a good fuck, out of my clutches yet. Unless you object. Do you want to leave?"

"No." He almost shouted the word. "I'd like to stay as long as you will have me."

"Oh, I will have you. All of you belongs to me this afternoon." She took a sip of her wine and, looking into his eyes, slipped her hand inside his robe, lovingly holding her property. "After we've finished our wine what would you like to do?"

His mind ran quickly through all the videos he had watched, over and over again. He made his decision, hesitated for a moment, and then his request burst out in one breath. "Would you dominate me please just like I've seen you dominate all those other men in your movies and fuck me as you do them until they can't take it anymore." He sucked in a deep breath as he looked at her expectantly.

"If that's what you want. How far do you want me to go? I won't hurt you. That's not me. It may look as though those guys in the movies are being brutalised but it's all make believe. It's just for the camera. Although that doesn't mean I don't enjoy it, and so do they."

"I want it to be just like in your movies. Talk dirty to me. Call me names. Humiliate me. Fuck me hard. Make me your bitch. I might never be able to see you again so I want as much as possible to remember you by."

"Okay. If that's what you want. I'll make it as good a memory for you as I can." She rested her hand in his arm, looked into his eyes, and softly said, "If it gets too much you must let me know. Understand?"

He nodded, the eagerness glowing on his face.

"I mean it. If you want to stop you must tell me." She waiting for his reaction, a serious look of concern on her face. He nodded. "Okay, let's go, sweetie. Joanna the dominatrix is eager to get you in her evil clutches."

****************************************

Back in the bedroom she gave him his first instruction. "On the bed, slave. On your back." With that she left the room and a few minutes later, when she returned, Aaron gasped at the difference. She was wearing fuck-me shoes, with a five inch spiked heel; white stockings, with lacy tops, held up by a matching garter belt; a white corset inlaid with gold stitching spelling out the word "obey"; her hair and makeup perfect, bright red lips ready to eat him up; and the outfit was completed with opera gloves in white latex.

Aaron's mouth fell open but, before he had a chance to speak, she leapt on his chest, her knees holding his shoulders down, and her cock dangling in front of his face. The suddenness took him so much by surprise he didn't have time to think of anything other than stare at what he craved to wrap in his lips.

"Open your fucking mouth, you useless apology for a man. Swallow my fucking cock,"she screamed.

As soon as his lips parted she thrust herself as far into him as she could, hearing the gurgling sound as his airway was blocked, and watching as the tears ran down his cheeks. She grasped him by the hair, pulling him onto her cock, fiercely fucking his throat.

"Is this what you want, bitch? To feel the power of a dominatrix? You're feeling it now. Enjoy and suffer. You know you want it. More than want it, you need it."

She removed herself from his mouth and flipped him over, face down in the covers. She pounced on him so quickly he had no time to think about it.

"Hold still, bitch, and take what's coming to you." She really did make it sound as if it was for real.

He felt her thumbs and fingers again against his skin. She took hold of him by his cheeks, pulled them apart, and he felt the wetness of her tongue as she licked his entrance. She pushed the head of her cock between his cheeks and up to his opening. He couldn't help but moan, anticipating the delight of what was to come. Yes, he had been fucked with a strapon, many times, but never the real thing. He wished it had happened long ago. The silence was broken by her voice.

"Open up for me, bitch. Hold still and let me work." It definitely sounded very real.

He felt the head of her cock opening him up and he tensed, mentally telling his anal muscles to relax, feeling her push past his sphincter as she steadily worked her way all the way in, her soft and squashy balls coming into contact with his waiting skin. The feel of a real cock was so much more stimulating than any dildo.

The sound of satisfaction left his mouth as he bathed in the happiness he had craved for so long. Finally his dream of her fucking him was becoming true. Another role play he had watched in his video collection over and over again. Just as he thought they were building to an ending she extricated herself. She slowly pulled almost all the way out and then, with one savage thrust, all the way back in. His body was driven into the bed, he clutched the sheets, and a cry escaped his lips. It was a cross between surprise and pleasure. His mind became lost in the euphoria as she relentlessly ploughed him, seeking her pleasure and not caring for his. He felt her nipples pressing into his back, the warmth of her breasts as she rested on him, as her arse rose and fell in unison with his joy, her hands on his holding him down

Suddenly she stopped, grabbed him by the hair, and pulled him off the bed letting him land in a heap on the lush carpet. He clawed at the side of the bed, pulling on the sheets, vainly attempting to get his tired body upright. She dragged him onto his knees and sat on the edge of the bed with her legs apart.

"Time to suck cock, sweetie. Show Mommy what you can do and make sure she enjoys it or face the consequences."

Holding his head with one hand she guided her cock between his lips with the other and forced herself all the way in. She held him by the back of his head with both hands, refusing to allow him to pull away, as the tears rolled down his cheeks. She saw, from the look in his wide open eyes, it was getting too much for him so she quickly released her hands, pulling her cock from his mouth, and holding his head so he was looking at her as she bent down.

"Oh, is the miserable little cocksucker crying? Can't even deepthroat a cock? I told you there would be consequences if you disappointed me." She slapped him on his cheek, and then the other, as she continued talking. "This isn't your punishment. It's just something to pass the time while I think of what to do next."

She slid her hand through his hair, pulling his head back. "Open your mouth." When he did she so she spat a big glob of saliva straight down his throat. "Again." But this time she allowed it to dribble onto his tongue. "Savour it before you swallow. Roll it round in your mouth and lick your lips." He did so without hesitation and she bent to kiss him full on the lips. "Good boy. Obey your Mistress and you will be rewarded. Annoy her and you will suffer her anger. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Mistress," he said meekly. "I'll do anything you want me to."

"Of course you will, sweetie. All my slaves do anything I want whether they like it or not. They know what happens if they displease me. But you're not going to make me angry. Are you?"

"No, Mistress," he exclaimed, in a suitably subservient manner.

She leaned forward and whispered in his ear. "Remember it's not for real. Stop me anytime you find it getting too much."

She smiled as he looked up at her with an ear to ear grin. "Whatever you say, Mistress."

"Over my knee, whore. Now! You need to be punished for your impudence. Let's see how you feel after a good spanking."

He was eagerly on his feet and laid across her lap, his length hanging between her legs and quickly being trapped between her thighs. He began to harden immediately before the first blow had landed. She rained slap after slap on his bare buttocks, alternating left and right, until his skin glowed a bright pink.

"I think you'll remember this spanking for a long time," she said, as she stopped and began tenderly rubbing his ache away. He himself was certain the memory would last forever.

"On the bed, arms and legs spread apart, sweetie. Your punishment is over."

The throbbing in his buttocks eased as he lay on the cool sheets and, as instructed, spread his limbs towards the corners of the bed.

"I'm going to restrain you because this next part is for my pleasure, not yours,"she said, calmly. "I know that sounds ominous but I'm sure you know by now you can trust me." She fastened his ankles and wrists to the rings in the bedposts with soft leather cuffs and then stood back to admire the body stretched out before her, at her mercy.

He lay there, wondering what was going to happen but perfectly happy, as she stroked his cock with interlocking fingers and touching thumb encircling him. Gripping him lightly she massaged him before, once again, swirling her tongue around the head. Releasing her grip she swallowed his cock in her warm, wet mouth and soft lips, inhaling his essence and making him harder than ever. His happiness receded when a riding crop appeared in her hand. That's when a worried look appeared. His mouth dried, the question formed, but before he could ask it she spoke.

"A little white lie. There's still a touch more punishment before we finish," she stated, as she stroked his erection with the leather tip of the crop. He'd tasted a crop before, several times, and was not unfamiliar with the pleasure it could bring. But he was also familiar with the varied amount of pain to be experienced depending on the user. Very little effort was required to cause considerable pain.