Joanna Loves to be Watched Pt. 03

Story Info
A voyeur relistens to an ex's threesome.
6.5k words
4.62
3.2k
4
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/13/2023
Created 08/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the third part of a story about the relationship between a self-confessed voyeur and an exhibitionist who is in denial about this aspect of her character.

This is a transitional chapter dealing with the aftermath of the Bristol party and planning how to encourage our heroine's exhibitionist tendencies, but there is some action albeit not involving our heroine, but an ex-girlfriend of the voyeur with his best friends.

Like most of my stories it is set in and around 1980's Birmingham. There is no social media, no mobile phones and no internet porn. I know the TV programme referenced is a 1983-87 programme, but it always felt like a late seventies/early eighties hangover.

/------------------------------------/

When David got back to Steve's house after dropping off Trixie, Joanna had joined them for breakfast looking a little hungover. She cheered up when Steve and his housemates complimented her on her dancing and told her that she should do it professionally. Steve also said that it was time someone knocked Max back. Before they left, David went back to the rooms that they had borrowed and tidied them up. He believed in do as you would be done by. He was disappointed that although Joanna had reclaimed the sheet and duvet cover they had brought with them, she had not made the bed.

They set off in the early afternoon and once they got out of Bristol on to the M4 the drive back was easy. They'd agreed beforehand that Joanna would walk back from his house. She did not want to risk Darling Daddy see her being dropped off by three men, especially as she had said that she had been staying over with a new friend Davina. She also said that she wanted to keep the jumpsuit at his house. She would not be wearing it when going out with her friends and she did not want to risk her parents seeing it.

She wanted to speak to him about last night. He asked Dom and Pete to make themselves scarce and he took her into the guest room and made love to her. Afterwards she'd said, "David, we need to talk about last night. I'm sorry for what happened."

He stroked her hair and said, "Look, all that really happened was that you had a great time. You told me at the start that you wanted the best bits of a relationship while keeping the best bits of being single."

"But I humiliated you. I danced like a whore with him and four other men, I made out with him in public and let him play with my breasts in front of twelve drunk men."

"Actually, no you didn't. No one knew I was your boyfriend until the end, so no one was pitying me. It makes me proud that you accept that I am willing to give you the freedom you need. As for the dancing, let's be honest, I'm not bad, but I'm not in Max's league. Max is a far better dancer than I am, and you looked so alive doing that routine with me." He squeezed her nipples as he spoke to her.

"But it was so sexual."

"Torvill and Dean are great dancing on the ice, but they aren't bonking in real life. I knew it was just a performance. If you felt excited, it was because of the reaction of the crowd rather than because of him." One of his hands moved down her body and started playing with her clitoris.

"People saw me with my tits out."

"Well, they're great tits. You should be proud of them. Anyway, it was only at the end, and it made it more effective when you told him that you were with me and that he wasn't getting lucky."

"Are you certain that you're OK about it?"

"Everyone thought how lucky I was to have a girlfriend as hot as you are. Besides which you were enjoying yourself and I trusted you. I don't want to make you feel trapped and judged like Lionel. You can test the boundaries more." He added a finger inside her vagina to the one playing with her clitoris.

"I know, and I appreciate that about you. But I went too far on Saturday."

"You didn't have sex with him, you stopped when you wanted to and made it clear that you wanted only me to make love to you. I'm glad you feel comfortable with your sexuality and were so relaxed on Saturday night."

She blushed, "I'd had quite a lot to drink. Still no more than other nights. I think the fact that I knew no one else at the party besides you, Dom, and Pete made me reckless."

"Let's be honest. The sex we had afterwards was the best I've ever had. If you being a little reckless has that effect, I'm not going to object."

"It was, wasn't it."

He placed her right hand on his erect prick. "Look let's see what you feel comfortable with. If I'm around then you can check whether I'm OK with it or not."

"And if you're not around?"

"Use your judgement. I trust you."

She'd nodded at that and started sucking his prick and in a few minutes she was riding him and imagining Max watching them.

He, Dom, and Pete went to a real ale pub that evening and discussed the events of the last two day over a couple of pints of Bishops Finger. Dom said, "Joanna and you put on a real performance last night. I didn't know that she could be so enthusiastic or that you were so imaginative."

"Her pretending to be Roxanne meant that we were both hornier than normal."

"It was more than that."

"She was turned on by the thought of an audience focused solely on her. I enjoyed the thought of watching her being willingly bonked while I watched. Mind you the thought of being part of an audience helped."

Pete said, "Makes sense. Let's be honest mate, you're a voyeur and she's an exhibitionist."

David had laughed, "I know I am, but who can blame me after watching and listening to you two put on such a good show with the DP girls for the last eighteen months. I'm not certain about Joanna."

"We saw most of that dance with Max. You're not telling me that wasn't sexy and that she wasn't into it. It certainly got Trixie going. If Joanna had been wearing a mini skirt, her knickers would have been off, and his dick would have been inside by the end of the dance, and they'd have done it standing up with her legs around his waist."

"But she wasn't wearing a skirt and she didn't."

"I know you wandered off to allow her to have fun. Steve says that she alternated making out with Max in the corner and dancing suggestively with four other men and rubbing her body against their hard-ons. The zip on the jump suit was in constant use to increase how turned they were."

"But she kept in on and her nipples concealed."

"Steve and his mates described to us how hot the scene in the kitchen this morning while you were giving Trixie a lift. I'm almost sorry that we missed it."

"And I'm almost sorry that I didn't watch you get both your cocks into Trixie's vagina at the same time. Still can't be in two places at the same time."

"It's a pity you found her when you did."

"Why do you say that? Any later and I'd have missed all the fun."

"One of Steve's mates Don said he watched her eyes when Max was preparing to bonk her on the kitchen table. She was looking at the faces of the spectators and she was excited. Until the last second he expected to watch a live sex show."

"I don't think that its she's turned on by cheating, she's turned on by having an audience. She wants to be a performer. Last night only happened because Darling Daddy refuses to allow her to be an actress, singer, dancer, or even a model."

"Don said that if you'd hadn't turned up when you did it would have been a willing gangbang."

"No. She only allowed him to get her tits out when she saw I was watching. That was all for my benefit."

"Are you certain?"

"I know that after Lionel she likes that I don't get jealous of her talking to other men. She was testing me. I made it clear that I trusted her. Ok, she enjoyed the making out, I've no doubt that she was proud to have given them stiffies, and she was horny as hell when we got to the room, but she didn't want to cheat on me, well not yet."

Pete said, "For a pervert, you are a bit of a romantic, David. She's an exhibitionist. She was really turned on by the Villa Park joke. Her noise levels doubled after that."

"Just because the image turns her on, doesn't mean that she's up for the reality."

He then asked, "Did you put Trixie up to the emotional blackmail?"

"Merely suggested the best tactics to get what she wanted. Besides which she did get both of our cocks in her mouth at the same time, and we wanted you to sample her technique. We are going to add that to Team DPs deluxe service for the discerning nymphomaniac."

Luckily David did not have any beer in his mouth at the time.

Dom said, "Seriously mate, I think that by July Joanna will be up for receiving the pork sword from both of us in the guest room if we work on her properly."

"Just because all three of us want that to be true, doesn't mean that it will be. I think the fact that no one knew her apart from us and the fact that she was pretending to be Roxanne tipped her over the edge. I don't think that she will go for you two using your magic tongues, dicks, and fingers with her in the Guest room."

"What?"

"If she does cheat on me it will happen in front of an audience with a stranger and she is pretending to be someone else."

Dom said, "So she'll dump you by filming a hard-core porno? Hell, if we wear masks maybe she'll let us. We'll let you direct us as we widen her horizons and holes."

David spluttered into his drink. "You know me too well. That would be great. Still, I don't think it's likely. She still worries about her reputation and a porno would always be out there."

"We could wipe it after we all watched it together. Hell, if she wears a mask and a wig, she may agree to us hiring the student union and selling tickets for a world premiere."

All three laughed.

David said, "I don't think that's how she'll dump me. It'll be because she'll be going to college and there will be no hard feelings or because she realises I actually want her to have sex with other men in front of me. If she works that out then the last thing she'll do is satisfy my desire"

Dom said, "You'll work out a way to make her think it's her own idea. Remember Toni."

"I don't think that Joanna will care about not hurting my feelings."

The next few weeks were disappointing. While he enjoyed watching or hearing about men kissing her or trying to go further as she danced with them, she stopped them as soon as they grabbed her bum or tried to squeeze her tits. For too long when out with her friends she had been the arbiter of when a girl had become easy and so her own past statements had limited her course of action. When she went out with David and his friends in Brum, she was too scared of being seen by people she knew for her to feel secure enough to let herself go as she had in Bristol.

He was disappointed that the thing about the Bristol trip she found it easiest to repeat was her humiliation of Max. Her favourite trick was to encourage a man just enough for him to try it on and when he did use whatever putdown would humiliate him the most. It was quite worrying that in the last month of going clubbing twice a week she had not repeated herself. Admittedly they were variations on similar themes of as if I would ever let you touch me; you're a disgusting pervert; that it was like being groped by an octopus; that he had bad breath or was a useless kissers. Finally, in a seedier club than normal someone told her to fuck off, they'd had enough of prick teasing rich virgins who were all talk and no action and suggested that he and his friends would reenact "Last exit to Brooklyn" with her when she left. The threat was credible enough that the bouncers allowed them to leave through the staff entrance to a pre-hired mini cab.

He tried to weaken her inhibitions and make her more grateful to him by trying to help her modelling ambitions. With help from his friend Gareth who had family in Birmingham and also did PR work for the Birmingham university dramatic societies, he'd put her in touch with some local photographers to help her put together a portfolio. She kept the portfolio at his place so that there was no risk of her parents discovering it.

The photographers made promises of helping her have a career if she was good to them. To his disappointment she did not succumb to their false promises even though she had used a pseudonym and had shared Team DP's box number when contacting them. They were too local, desperate, and sleazy. Eventually one got her an afternoon's work modelling jumpers for a low-end catalogue, but she merely rewarded him with a kiss on the cheek. She had refused to do glamour or even cheesecake pictures with them. She thought she belonged on the catwalk and not on page 3 or the top shelf. She was wrong of course. David knew her breasts were too large for most fashion designers' tastes although perfect for heterosexual males. Besides which her sulky poses made her look like a bitch rather than attractively disdainful.

At the end of April David discussed his observations with Dom and Pete. They agreed that Joanna was more likely to relax her inhibitions if they went places where (a) there was no real risk of meeting anyone she knew, (b) she could pretend to be someone else and (c) there was an audience. They'd also noticed that her expressed enjoyment of sex was always greatest after a modelling session.

Finally, he had a brainwave. He said to Dom and Pete, "I've been thinking about Toni. I think I've thought of out a way to make Joanna think it's her own idea to take the next step."

They looked at him and then fist-bumped him. When they got home he put on the edited highlights cassette for Toni. It helped his imagination that he had been talked through the events of that evening by all three of the participators.

Toni was a bouncy, five-foot nothing brunette who they were still friendly with. She was well proportioned and had a sweet smile. He'd gone out with her for two months at the start of the autumn term in 1979. It had been fun at first for both of them, but it quickly became clear that she wanted someone who was in love with her rather than a friend with whom she had sex.

The relationship would probably have lasted longer, but she'd met a lovely guy called Mac who was into her. Unfortunately for her, his code of honour involved not stealing other men's girlfriends. If the guy dumped the girl he would console her and if the previous boyfriend was physically abusive than beating the bastard up and rescuing the girl would have been OK, but alienating her affections was a no-no.

If she had simply asked him to pretend that it had been him ending the relationship, he would have done so. Toni instead tried to get her to dump him by trying to provoke arguments. It didn't help that rather than talk to him she talked to Dom and Pete about her guilt about wanting to end the relationship and they had exaggerated the impact of the "you're a very nice man but" conversation on him. Mac had also tried subtly to sound them out about whether David treated Toni well and about his moral qualms. Dom and Pete had played up how considerate David was to Toni.

They eventually told David about what she had told them. After a couple of days thought David decided that he would not be an obstacle to true love, but he was upset that she hadn't trusted him enough to speak to him first. Dom and Pete begged him to give them a chance to persuade her to become a DP girl and earn the T shirt. They also asked him for a plan of seduction.

They'd asked her round to the house at 6.30 on a Saturday night when he was in the library and was not expected back until 10 at the earliest. The reason they gave was to talk about how they could help her out of her predicament. They had set up cassette players on record in the kitchen and the guest bedroom so that David could later listen if their devious plan worked. While he preferred to watch, with listening you could make your own pictures and he knew her body well enough to imagine the scene.

The three of them were sitting in the kitchen drinking a bottle of Yugoslav Riesling which had cost £1.79. There were four more in the fridge if needed. Dom said, "Toni, why don't you just tell him and ask him to pretend that it was him who had broken up with you?"

"I can't."

"Surely it is better than trying to make him argue with you. While's he's noticed that you aren't very happy he's treating as a blip which the two of you will just have to work through."

"I know. I wish he would just get angry at me. You do know he's too nice. He's treating it as all his fault."

"Hey, he's a good man, but he walks to the beat of a different drum."

He remembered the outfit Toni had been wearing that evening. It was the one she'd been wearing when they'd first met at a party. She had denim shorts on which fitted loosely so that a hand could be placed down the front or the back if desired. While tight was sexier, this had some practical advantages. She had a checkered gingham off the shoulder crop top which left a gap between her top and the shorts. Only two of the four buttons had been done up, although she did wear a bra with it. How the hell she didn't feel the cold in that outfit in late October mystified him.

Pete said, "Toni, David's our best friend and we like you a lot. Mac seems a good guy. I'm sure that we can work out a way of getting you two together without hurting David."

There was then the sound of a glass being refilled and Joan said, "Thanks, it's good to talk. All of my girlfriends think David is a sweet guy and is good for me. They wouldn't understand."

"He's good for you like vegetables and fruit, but sometimes you need a rare steak, chips, followed by black forest gateaux and double cream."

"That's unfair. You are awful." She punched Pete's arm. However, he could hear the repressed laughter in her voice.

Dom said, "I'm certain that this is one of those logic exercises about crossing a river with grain, a chicken, and a fox in a boat where you can only have two items in the boat at the same time. There must be a way."

Pete said, "You can't rely on David breaking up with you off his own bat because he's still trying to make it work."

"I can't break up with him because of Mac's code of honour and I don't want to hurt David."

Dom said, "Pete, you remember Jenny and Milly?"

"Jenny and Milly?" Toni was surprised.

"Left at the end of last year. I told you that he thinks differently to most men."

"OK."

"He's vulnerable to being told that he has failed as a boyfriend emotionally, but they cheated on him."

"Poor David." More wine was poured.

"No, he was fine about it. He knows that he is a considerate lover, but not exciting or dominant. It's not his bag. He understands that some women need something he can't provide and although he will do his best to fake it, they can tell that it's not for real. He doesn't get upset about rejected because the sex is better elsewhere."

"You're kidding me."

"It's the diet analogy. Jenny preferred raw meat and Milly preferred anchovies. He offers carrots and bananas."

"What?"

"Milly finally admitted that she was more attracted to women. She was very sweet about it and told him that the fact that he was so gentle and worked round the fact that she didn't like being penetrated, helped her take the plunge. He took the view that if a women thought she was a lesbian he could be hardly expected to compete."

A real laugh from her then. "Sounds like him. Jenny?"

"She just said that the man gave her more intense pleasure and that she liked not being in control. He understood that. If you cheated on him with Mac he would give you both your blessing and tell Mac no hard feelings and to make you happy."

"But Mac wouldn't have sex with me if I'm still going out with David."

Pete said "Fuck, you're right. I like Mac and all that, but I can't get my head round this code of honour thing. He loves you; you love him. David's a nice enough bloke, but you know he's not the one."

12