Joanna Loves to be Watched Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dom said, "Cheat with someone else and tell David."

"Then Mac wouldn't go out with me if I told him, and sooner or later the other person would boast about it. Anyway there's no one else I know I would want to have sex with at the moment. I could pretend I'd cheated with Mac I suppose."

Pete said, "Wouldn't work. David would insist on giving Mac his blessing."

Dom said, "I wish we could ask David. I know he would put on his Hannibal thinking cap."

"His what?"

"We'll show you on the TV in the guest room."

At this point the three moved into the guest room although Dom made certain he got in first to set the second cassette recorder going on record. She had kicked off her shoes, lay on her front of the bed with her head being supported by her arms and hands.

Dom sat in an armchair while Pete sat on the bed next to her. "Dammit, Toni. You're tense. That can't be good for you."

"I know. It's all the worry about the situation. Any chance of a massage?"

Pete liked giving massages and she was used to him giving them while David was there so the request was not unexpected, although it save Pete from having to make all the running. For the next few minutes concentrated on her getting use to his hands having free range of shoulders and her upper body. Then she said, "My top's in the way and took it off." Her bra remained on, but the straps were moved off her shoulders to allow him full access.

As the adverts came to an end Toni said, "That feels good. You've got magic fingers Pete."

A stifled laugh from Dom who hid it by turning up the volume on the TV. A voice intoned, "In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum-security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them.... maybe you can hire the A-Team."

She burst into laughter as she watched the opening titles and the music. Pete's fingers moved to her lower back and her side.

Dom switched the TV off and said, "You get it now."

"I think I would have noticed if jeeps had burst out of the cafeteria windows and hundreds of bullets had been fired in the lecture theatre without anyone getting hit. Does David have a secret identity?"

A heavy breath then, "That's really good Pete. Thanks Dom. It's helping."

Dom had moved to the bed and started to massage Joan's feet.

Pete said, "No, but he's good at problem solving."

Dom said, "Don't laugh but we're the DP Team."

"I thought you called yourselves Team DP and then sniggered."

"That's in our private capacity. The DP team is our public service operation."

She was clearly intrigued by now. She had a good sense of the ridiculous, did Toni. Would make someone a marvellous wife and be an excellent mother one day.

"Go on. Let me hear the sales pitch."

Dom put on an American accent and said, "In 1979, a crack sexual unit was sent to Birmingham University by UCCA for knowledge they didn't have. These men promptly escaped from a maximum-security hall of residence to the Edgbaston underground. Today, still wanted by the bursar they survive as lovers of women. If you have a sex problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them.... maybe you can hire the DP-Team." During this his attention had spread to her lower legs. She had had a leg massage before from him, but again David had been around. This was also the first time both had massaged her at the same time.

She burst into hysterical laughter, "Well fuck me sideways. Wait, I know you guys, that was not a request. Carry on the massages while you tell me about your public service."

"It started out when some of the women we knew asked us for a joint massage. They said the fact that we paid attention to the whole body made it more satisfying. It really kicked off when one of the DP girls asked us to help a friend of hers from home. The friend was coming to stay the weekend and had a boyfriend at home who said that she was lucky he settled for someone so ordinary looking and was selfish in bed. Her self-confidence was non-existent."

"She asked you to fuck her friend? Are you two gigolos?"

"No, she asked us to seduce and make her friend feel attractive. She wanted her friend to learn that sex is fun and improve her self-esteem. Ideally to give her the spark to kick the boyfriend into touch."

"Fine, I've heard you in action enough to believe that the sex was fun and the number of women who spend the night here is a testament to your powers of seduction. But you mostly go for girls who just want to have fun."

"That's why we called in David and Gareth for advice. We knew that we risked hurting her."

He heard Toni's breath start to quicken "You two are so good at massages. Dom, will you massage my thighs as well now?"

The three of them moved so that Pete was standing in front of the prone Toni so that Dom had unrestricted access to her legs. Toni's eyes had a great view of Pete's groin as he moved his hands around the lower and middle part of her back. While he did not exaggerate the motion, his groin did move nearer and further her face and at this stage she shut her eyes and imagined sucking Mac's penis.

"Why them? I thought Gareth was .... a little theatrical and David's well David."

Dom replied, "David's gentle and advised us on how to approach her so that we didn't frighten her, while still getting her excited. Admittedly Gareth's more on the AC/DC plan, but he is good at stage craft, body language and how to convey sincerity. He taught us how to put David's advice into action."

"So how did it go?" At that stage Dom started to kiss her thighs as well as stroke them and her legs widened.

Pete answered the question, "Next morning a very happy wallflower was given breakfast in bed by us two and pampered until her friend came to find her. Then on Saturday afternoon we took her shopping and changed her wardrobe and make up. We took her out to a nightclub that night and while we had Gareth prepared as a plant to show that she was now attractive to men he was not needed. Turn over."

Toni was now both interested in the story and turned on by the attentions they were paying her. Without asking she took off her bra and one of her hands played with her own breast. She said aferwards that she had not engaged mind as to where this was all leading. After all she was still David's girlfriend, and they were his best friends.

"What happened when she went home?"

Dom was now sucking the toes of her left foot and stroking her inside left thigh, so Pete answered, "Dumped the boyfriend, picked up a fifty-year-old multi-millionaire in a bar and became his paid mistress with a flat in the poshest part of her hometown."

This was actually the truth but took her by surprise. The laughter completed her downfall as she did not really register that Pete's massage had moved to her breasts until her nipples were erect. Dom now spoke while paying attention to her front and inner thighs.

"We thought it was a result as did her friend. Anyway, we got called in for similar tasks and then for more complicated ones. We sometimes have to ask for Gareth and David's view on the ethics and always on the methods."

"What do you think David would advise if I was a client of the DP Team?"

"Cheat with someone he would accept offered something he could not and wouldn't boast about it to others, especially Mac. Make certain that no one else knew about it. Tell David that it had happened, that you need something rougher than he is happy providing. and that you needed him to tell Mac that he had split up with you because he knew that he couldn't give you the type of love you need."

Pete was now licking and sucking her left breast while playing with her right breast and squeezing her nipple.

At that stage Toni r said, "I need to go to the bog and get some more wine. Don't move, I'll be back soon."

Dom and Pete were relieved that she did not put on her top or bra when she left the room and also at the timing as they were conscious that there was a risk of the C120 tape making a give-away clicking noise as it came to an end. They put in a new tape. They also took off their clothes, Dom put on a contraceptive and then they both put fresh boxer shorts on.

When she returned they sat down next to each other with her in the middle at the end of the bed and had some wine. She asked "Tell me honestly, what will David's reaction be if you two make me a DP girl?"

"He has said that he can understand why after hearing you two in action a woman would be tempted. He told us that he doesn't want to know if a girlfriend gives it a try and decides that it's not for her. If a girl likes it then he expects that they would break up with him because they would know they need more than he can or is comfortable with giving them. We would make it clear that if she didn't end it with him we wouldn't do it with her again. If you enjoy it and tell him that you did then he will be fine, even if you don't come back for more."

"I can't say that I've not been curious listening to you two taking it turns bonking your DP girls. Ok, how do we start?" No one bothered to correct her assumption or to offer more explanation.

Dom said, "We'll start slowly. Let's have some more wine and we'll start massaging you again."

As if it was a Tennis match, Dom and Pete changed ends as Toni lay on her back again. Dom played with her breasts kissing, stroking, and squeezing them while Pete attended to her inner thighs. Toni started to moan and placed her own hand down the front of her denim shorts and touched herself.

After a minute, Dom moved his hand down Toni's body and undid her belt. She undid the button and then Pete pulled the shorts and knickers down. She lifted her bum to allow this to happen and soon she was naked.

Pete then put his head between her thighs. David had given him pointers on what she enjoyed and when combined with Pete's attention to her breasts and upper body she was soon writhing and screaming. Team DP believed in giving the woman what she didn't know she wanted first before attending to their needs. Besides which they enjoyed giving pleasure.

When Pete added his fingers to his tongue and Dom started kissing her as well as playing with her breasts she had her first orgasm of the evening within minutes. Dom carried on kissing her and paying attention to her upper body while Pete took off his boxer shorts. Pete walked round to the other end and took over breast and upper body duties from Dom. Dom then walked down to the other end and started using his fingers to start Toni motoring again. He waited for the right time and then nodded at Pete.

Pete put the fingers which had been inside in her mouth, and she instinctively sucked them. It took some seconds to realise what the flavour was before she was too transported to object. She'd never been with two men at the same time before, let alone two who knew what they were doing and did not get in each other's way.

The fingers were removed, and she moaned missing them. Suddenly she was told turn over and found herself on all fours on the bed. Dom continued to play with her clitoris and vagina and more fingers were inserted and slowly pushed in and out of her while Pete played with her breasts with his hands. He whispered, "Dom's wearing a durex."

She screamed, "Then fuck me, Dom. I want you inside me."

He obliged and had his hands on her thighs holding them in place while he pushed in and out. Her eyes were closed as she realised that she was having her most intense sexual reaction with a man she at best was amused by and had no desire to be in a relationship with. She opened her mouth to express her delight and found that she had something inside her mouth and had hands around her head. She was in no position to concentrate on pleasing Pete, but he seemed content to move her head and his penis so as to give him what he needed.

She then realised that Dom and Pete were synchronising their thrusts and then Dom took one hand off her hips and started to spank her firmly enough, so she felt it, but not so hard that it was painful. She was surprised to find that she liked it.

She grunted in a way which he rightly interpreted as saying carry on spanking. At this time Pete had remembered that they were audiotaping this for David and started a running commentary, "We always thought you would love having two cocks in you at once. You've got all of mine in your throat."

Admittedly this was not a big challenge. Pete had a short penis but believed that technique was more important anyway and that for oral and anal sex it was a positive advantage. It was clear from her grunts that Toni was enjoying herself.

Dom and Pete exchanged glances. They had a certain pride in trying to ensure all three finished with thirty seconds of each other. That night they managed it with Toni and Dom coming within five seconds of each other and Pete finishing ten seconds later. They had been briefed by David that she spit rather than swallowed and so he held an empty wine glass for her.

She lay on her back and said, "That was fun. How long until he's expected back from the library?"

Pete looked at his watch, "Two hours.. Let's go to the bathroomand wash our genitals and then go for round two."

"By the way what does DP stand for apart from D and Pete? I assume the D stands for double or duo."

"Penetration."

He switched the recording off. They had fitted in three more spit roasts but he had made them promise not to introduce anal into the equation unless Toni specifically asked for it. They had given her a T shirt to take home with her and had signed her bra for them.

When he had arrived back he had pre-empted her confession by saying that he needed to speak to her and Dom and Pete. He had done this before he knew what had happened. He said that he had realised that he could not give her what she needed emotionally. He said he was enjoying what they had, and he hoped that they would remain friends. He also said that if she wanted to wait until she had someone better, than he would be honoured if she wanted to continue spending time with her.

It had all been very emotional and it took her a month before she realised that she had been set up. Luckily she had realised by that time that Mac while giving her what she needed emotionally needed training and supplementing physically. She had progressed to stage 2 and stage 3 DP with Dom and Pete and so had been given the bracelet and had given them the signed knickers

Dom said, "Well that was great to listen to again, but how does this help?"

"The DP Team has always needed a female member and Joanna needs roles to play out of town before she takes the next step."

Pete and Dom looked at each other and slapped hands together.

12