Joanna Loves to be Watched Pt. 04

Story Info
Put your head in between them and go bbl, bbl, bbl.
9.7k words
4.2
3.5k
6
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/13/2023
Created 08/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the fourth part of a story about the relationship between a self-confessed voyeur and an exhibitionist who is in denial about this aspect of her character. Like most of my stories it is set in and around 1980's Birmingham and the Black Country. There is no social media, no mobile phones, and no internet porn. Also in the UK there were only three TV channels so popular programmes were seen by all.

They both expect that the relationship will last at most six to nine months and will end when she goes to university. Nowadays this pair would probably be friends with benefits, so I will not be using cuckold language. The voyeur enjoys seeing her flirting and making out with other men, but more because he likes watching and listening to sexual activity than because she is his girlfriend. Everyone described being involved in sexual activity is over 18.

This is the same Joanna as appears in some other stories of mine, but this is set about seven months before the first of those stories so there is no need to have read them.

So far this story had been from David the Voyeur's POV and this chapter is primarily from Joanna's the exhibitionist's POV as she is both provoked and tempted into exploring her true nature. The party itself will be in the next chapter. I promise you that the TV sketch referred to was for real and can be found on You Tube using "NTNOCN: "American Express"" as a search. It was only a slight exaggeration of the original adverts which was part of the reason it was so effective.

/------------------------------------/

When she thought about it afterwards, it was daddy who was really responsible for what happened in May and June 1980. If he hadn't been so condescending over dinner on Friday 2nd May she would never have been motivated to throw herself into the role in the Dudley hustle as thoroughly as she did.

Joanna had now in effect finished with school apart from exams. They no longer required her to be attend every day and trusted her to revise at home and only come in for special revision classes if she wanted to. She was good enough at French not to need to revise that hard and she had worked hard on the literature side in her first year. German wasn't quite as strong, but she should get the grade she needed. She had done well in the history mocks as the questions were on the areas she had worked hard on in the first two terms of the course. In retrospect hs ehad been complacent.

She spent a lot of the additional time with David and his housemates. Her classmates were also working hard for the exams and now she had a boyfriend at university she had tired of being the queen of her social circle of sixth formers.

It was such a relief after Lionel to spend time with a man who did not want to control her every action and trusted her. While she might not want such tolerance in a husband, it was fine in this relationship. After all there was little to no chance of their relationship surviving her going to London and they may as well just have fun without any of the traumas. This way she got the best bits of a relationship and the best bits of being single.

She imagined exactly what Lionel or Daddy would have said if she had told him she was off to have photographs taken of her. David trusted her to behave with the photographers despite the fact that they all promised to help her career if she allowed them to take liberties with her. He also did not object when she danced with other men and led them on a little bit or that she obscured the fact that she was in a relationship with him. He had also looked after her when things threatened to get ugly in that nightclub. She had treated it as a joke until she had seen the bouncer's faces and the owner had warned her not to come back for at least three months. Gareth had taken her back there in mid-afternoon a few days after and had pointed out to her how easy it would have been for a few determined men to have forced her into the back seat of a car. She knew the actuality would have been horrifying, but the thought of multiple men taking it in turns had also excited her.

She also did not like being at home at weekends or in the evenings when daddy was around. Ever since she had split up with Lionel Daddy had been finding excuses to find fault with her. She had not introduced David to him or mummy because at first it had suited her to tell them that Lionel had just objected to her talking to other men as friends. Telling him that Lionel's concerns that she was flirting with David were justified and that within a day of meeting David he had bonked her would not have gone down well. David had made a joke about Lionel being a younger version of daddy and the more she thought about it the truer it seemed. She thought that he was also right when he said Daddy wanted her to continue to be his little princess and was not happy about her growing up.

Mummy would never argue with daddy but did her best to be all three wise monkeys rolled into one. She wasn't a snitch, but neither was she an ally.

Joanna got on well with brother George who genuinely cared for her and did his best to help and even tried to be subtle about it. He had said that he wished he would get away with working as little as she did, which she took as meaning he was tactfully saying that she wasn't revising enough. He might have a point, but there was plenty of time.

George had his own problems with daddy. He had been top of his year at school for so long that Daddy had started taking it for granted. George had pre-warned daddy that he would only be second in class in English at A level (the best was the son of a professor of English so Daddy accepted that) but had not expected to have competition in history. When he was beaten into second in the Christmas school report by a girl who did not come from a good family and had missed a year of scholing because hse had had a nervous breakdown, Daddy had been angry at George and called him a disappointment and a slacker. George had redirected his ire on the girl and Joanna had willingly helped him ruin her reputation at his school while she had been going out with Lionel. If Lionel disapproved of her talking to men the fact that the Tart accepted that a man paying for a date meant that he got to feel her tits and get a hand job in the back row of the cinema as a bare minimum had both shocked him and, she now suspected, excited him.

George had knuckled down and worked even harder, but so did the girl. Perhaps she should have foreseen that ruining her reputation and social life would have had that effect on a girl who no matter how much of a slut she was had a brain. Anyway, George would be applying for Oxbridge next year and his teachers thought he would get in, so daddy had started approving of him again at least as compared with her.

Still, she hadn't been expecting the disdain from daddy on the Friday dinner and she was still furious with him on Saturday morning. When daddy went to play golf and mummy had left the house for her local charitable duties she strode off round to David's to let off steam and to look at the portfolio of her photographs. She knew he was likely to be out, but she let herself in with the key which he had given her and headed for his room.

The door to the Guest Bedroom was shut and shrieks of pleasure could be heard as team DP entertained their latest -- she wasn't entirely certain what the right word to use was -- client, victim, conquest, or guest. She was surprised by how many women were up for having sex with Dom and Pete at the same time and how much they seemed to enjoy it. She was also intrigued by the mechanics. She listened for twenty minutes until the shouting and other noises stopped. Ten minutes later the door to the Guest Bedroom opened and a woman wearing the "I'm a DP Girl" T shirt and wearing a bracelet started to leave. She seemed to be in her mid twenties but in good shape for her age. The woman turned around in the door and said, "I want that bitch humiliated for what she's done to her friends for the last six months. This should have been the best time of their lives so far and instead it's been all tears and recriminations."

Dom said, "The DP team will do its best, Phyllis. Give us a chance to adapt our plans for next Saturday and we'll be in touch."

So this woman had wanted to enlist the aid of the DP Team. Female friends would hire them to cheer up friends who needed their self-esteem being improved or making men realise that the woman they had been taking for granted was attractive or had a wild side. They also helped up liven up parties by getting the dancing and snogging going earlier than it might otherwise do. She had heard that they occasionally engaged in sting operations, and it sounded like this was one of those. After the woman left she popped into the Guest Room where the two men were changing the sheets and opening the windows to air the room. Mummy would be impressed by the way they tidied up after themselves, although not by the reason why they were doing so. Still if mummy did have an affair she would make certain that all the bedlinen was washed. She looked in and said "Hello, boys what's up." She saw that the woman who had just left had taken the complete Team DP package to judge from the knickers and bra on the bedroom side table.

They looked up and Dom said, "The DP Team has an extra objective on Saturday. She had a problem, no one else could help, and her sister told her that if she could find them.... maybe she could hire the DP Team."

She rolled her eyes and said, "At the end of the evening do you all smoke cigars and say, I love it when a plan comes together."

Pete laughed, "Something like that. Look we're going to have to brief David, so we'll tell you at the same time. After all you have got an invite to the party."

She'd been intrigued by Dom and Pete's description of the operations of the DP Team, and she had said that she would like to see them in action on one of their missions. They had suggested that she come with the team to a party on the 10th May where the cousin of the host had asked them to help make the party go with a bang generally and to assist the course of true lust for some potential couples.

"David?"

"Don't worry he'll be planning and in support, not a doer. He's good at people."

She left them to whatever they were up to and waited for David to return. Ten minutes the door opened, and he came in with his satchel.

"Good to see you. Just been in the library writing my latest essay."

He then looked at her and said, "What's Dastardly Daddy done now?"

She smiled, the fact that David could tell she was upset and guess the reason was one of the things she liked about him.

He led her into the kitchen and got her a bottle of beer from the fridge. She said "Darling Daddy has forbidden me from auditioning for the chorus in the music society's next production. He didn't care that the rehearsals won't really get going for the chorus until after her exams were over."

David looked thoughtful, "Let me guess. He said that you should spend all your spare time on revising for A levels. Still, I thought he was OK with you doing stuff for the local musical society."

He held up his hand, "Bloody hell, is your old man that much of a prig? You told me that their next production was Sweet Charity and not HMS Pinafore."

"That's right. It's a great musical and has some good chorus songs and dances. As I wouldn't be a lead, it wouldn't have taken up much time before the exams as the performances aren't until Mid-July."

"Dastardly Daddy didn't want his friends to see you dressed like a semi-professional good time girl. Yeah, I know the script says that they are dance hall girls who are paid to dance with men, but it's pretty hard to imagine that the Big Spender wanted to dance a stately gavotte and discuss origami. More grind and grope."

Joanna laughed and then said, "No. I could have accepted that. He said that no one would believe that I wasn't just doing an excruciatingly bad and condescending impersonation of a working-class girl. He said that the audience would not suspend disbelief and I would make a fool of myself in front of the casting committee. It would be like Penelope Keith playing Messalina in I, Claudius. He also told me that while I had a nice enough voice for Gilbert and Sullivan I didn't have the talent to pretend to be anything other than a spoilt brat who'd never had to worry about how to pay for anything and that the only reason I had ever got any roles was because he paid them donations."

David opened a bottle of wine and gave her a glass. "You are a better actress than he gives you credit for. Still, he never saw your performance as Roxanne in Bristol."

They both laughed at that. She regularly remembered that night with pleasure, especially when lying in bed of having a long bath. Everyone had believed that she was a dancer/groupie who'd slept with Rod Stewart and Mick Jagger. The recollection of the desire on people's faces watching as Max exposed her tits and preparing to take her on the kitchen table was her favourite moment of the year. They'd all believed that she was the type of girl who would let him bonk her in front of an audience.

He said, "Still he doesn't own you. Why don't you audition anyway?"

"Daddy said that he would stop my allowance if I did. Besides which if he told them not to cast me, they wouldn't."

David hugged her, "Well I think that you would make an excellent dance hall worker who would be up for a few extras for a man of distinction."

She cried a little but felt comfortable in his arms. "I think so. It's just that Daddy was so mean and certain that he was right. If he didn't want me to do it he could have just said that he didn't want me on stage dressed as the type of girl you meet behind Rackhams."

He looked at her, "Problem is that he's making you doubt yourself. He's never forgiven you for dumping his clone, Lionel. It's no use me telling you that I believe in you as I would do so anyway. You need to prove it to yourself."

Dom and Pete joined them and explained what Phyllis had wanted. Phyllis had been put in contact with them by her younger sister Paula, who had been eighteen since October. Team DP had got off with Paula three months ago in a night club and later that same night she had earned the T shirt in a hotel.

Paula had originally recruited them to help make her cousin Nigel's 18th birthday party go with a bang and to be the best party of the year. This was the last party before A levels and they were all studying at home now. This included getting people dancing, encouraging people to lose their inhibitions, and then ensuring that the making out went further than it might otherwise go. More specifically they had been asked to get two eighteen-year-olds called Alison and Mick to finally tell each other how much they loved each other or at least have a good snog. The girl tended to spend all her time at parties accompanied by her best friend June and so Dom was tasked with chatting June up so that Mick had a clear run and Gareth with encouraging Mick to make a pass at Alison. Pete was if necessary going to chat up Alison so that Gareth could tell Mick that if he didn't make a move she would be taken by someone else. Once Alison and Mick were safely set up, Dom's role was then to get off with Paula and escalate the sexual energy of the party. If they could instigate an orgy then so much the better. David was there to give advice if needed or perhaps to take over talking to June if Pete spotted someone to get off with.

Phyllis wanted them to change the agenda so that a girl called Sandra who had betrayed her best friend Louise by sleeping with her boyfriend Jim would get her just deserts and at any rate not get the boy. The whole story sounded like something agony aunts like Marje Proops would opine on or would appear in the problem pages of Jackie or Just Seventeen. If true the girl had encouraged her best friend to break up with her boyfriend, offered consolation to the boyfriend by opening her legs within three days and then when the original two got back together tried to sabotage the relationship and even started a rumour that June had cheated with Jim to cover her tracks. The thing which made her feel that Team DP should humiliate the bitch was the fact that Louise, June, Alison, and Sandra had been friends since their first day at school when they had been sat in the same row alphabetically. They had been known as the 4Js because each of them had a surname beginning with J. Stealing boyfriends from best friends was a crime.

David frowned, "How certain is she about the facts?"

"Certain enough to earn the bracelet."

Joanna looked up, "What's the significance of the bracelet?"

"Maximum double penetration."

"Oh." She got the idea, although wondered about the practicality. She would have thought that they would have all got in their way

Dom said, "David here told us always to be careful if people wanted to us to punish people. It's one thing teaching a woman that sex can be fun and experimentation should be encouraged. It's another persuading her to put out and then humiliating her for it. This means that unless someone is really convinced that the target deserves it then they will back down. Actually, on this one we swapped positions. He's seven inches against my four and a half."

David said, "Leave it with me to think about and we'll meet with Gareth tomorrow as we'll need his input as well."

After they had left David then looked thoughtful and laughed to himself.

"What's that about?"

"I've got an idea of how you can prove to yourself that Darling Daddy is talking nonsense with no risk of Darling Daddy finding out. You were thinking of going to the party, why not go as a black country slapper. It's a different role to Bristol and will require more rehearsal as the audience is more likely to spot a false note. If you're interested, I can brainstorm the details and meet up with you at 4 tomorrow afternoon."

She laughed at this, had sex with him and when she went home to revise, told him to brainstorm away.

She came round the next afternoon and found David had a notebook full of plans and suggestions. Gareth, Dom, and Pete were also around the kitchen table. There was also a series of photographs on the fridge kept on by magnets.

David said, "Your father won't let you perform on stage because you would not be convincing as a girl who is no better then she ought to be. We know he is wrong and just trying to undermine your confidence. We'll arrange an improvisational performance which will show that your Bristol debut was no fluke and make that seem restrained and innocent."

She looked at him and he held his hands up. "No, we're not doing this in Brum. The party is in Dudley next Saturday night."

She pouted a little "Dudlaaay? Are you kidding me."

"I know it's only ten miles away, but you once said to me that none of your friends would be seen dead in Yam-Yam land. It's far away to be safe but close enough for Gareth to drive us back or to get so that you are back home in bed by two in the morning."

She must have looked dubious.

"Even if one of your friends has turned into a zombie, we can guarantee that you will not be recognised."

"How?"

"You've watched My Fair Lady and how Henry Higgins turned a shop girl into a duchess."

"Yes?"

"In just seven days the four of us can turn you from a posh rich girl into an as common as muck good time girl who's game for a laff and up for grabs. I promise you that if you bumped into your best friend on Saturday they would not even think it was you. Besides which we will only be going to a wine bar in Dudley and then to a sixth form party. It's not like we're going to JBs."

She started to smile, "I'm up for it."