Joanna Loves to be Watched Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good to see you again Cherry. This is my friend Jim."

"Hi, Jim. I'm Cherry."

"Charmed to make your acquaintance. I'd like to celebrate my birthday by buying you a drink. What would you like?" She noted that David had primed him with an implied lie which allowed her an excuse to leave him with blue balls later.

"What do yow suggest?" She looked in the eyes and the hand without the cigarette played with her hair.

"I think you would enjoy a long slow comfortable screw up against the wall." He moved closer.

She sucked her cigarette and looked him up and down. "Maybe later when ar know yow better, but what should ar put down my throat before that?" She touched his right arm and moved closer to him than he expected, squeezed the bottom of her pendant earring while looking him in the eyes. She then opened her eyes wide and licked her lips.

He had obviously caught a whiff of her perfume. Not subtle but she was told that it sent a message.

"I think you would enjoy a negroni." He ordered two of them and paid with a credit card. She glanced at

As he ordered the drinks and the barman prepared them, she realised she was enjoying herself. Normally she played hard to get, but it was fascinating to try out being a sure thing. David had clearly not undersold the chances of Jim getting laid tonight.

She was shocked at herself for her response to his recommendation of cocktail, but she thought anything else would have been backing down. She also knew that a negroni was pure alcohol and so he was clearly planning to get her drunk quickly and then get her somewhere private. He might not yet know that she was invited to the party so he could even be looking to shag her in the bogs. That reminded her, she still hadn't told David about that night in London when she cheated on Lionel. Perhaps she would keep that a secret.

Now Jim was well and truly hooked, she would need to slow things down. She scanned the room and saw the woman she knew to be Sandra was being talked to by Pete. She was about five three wearing what seemed to be the Dudley social uniform for this set of smart looking tight jeans. Too tight for the dance floor by the looks of it. She was wearing a grey jumper which was flattering to her breasts. Her hair was in a ponytail, and she looked wholesome. She was staring daggers at her and Jim and any residual doubt that she had been the one who had betrayed Louise was gone. Well at least no doubt that she wanted Jim between her legs despite the fact that he had just split up with her best friend.

Cherry's mission for at least the next few hours would be to rub Sandra's face in the fact that the man she had betrayed her best friend for would prefer to try and get off with a tart rather than spend time with her. Pete was already whispering something in Sandra's ear no doubt designed to wind her up still further.

Jim produced the drinks and she said, "Let's sit down and get to know each other better."

She led Jim to a table which ensured that Sandra had an excellent view of Jim and her in profile. For the next fifteen minutes she could vamp Jim and there was nothing Sandra dared do about it here. Things would get more interesting once they were at the party and everyone had had more to drink. She was increasingly confident that Dom and Pete could persuade Sandra to show Jim and all his friends what he was missing.

She sipped her negroni and said, "That's good." She leant forward and let him stare into her cleavage. "Do you like what you see?"

He asked, "Is the tan all over?"

"If you play your cards right, you may find out. Are you cootin?"

She could see him translating in his mind. David had been right that this lot had middle class or aspirational working-class parents.

"We split up a week ago." He hesitated and then clearly went for the big implied lie. "We disagreed about where how far we wanted the relationship to go to. And do you have a boyfriend?"

"Dumped him last week as he was too jealous. Oi'm looking for some fun tonight so yow may get lucky if you treat me nice. I like your fizzog." Perhaps she was overdoing the accent, but it was a real word. The man was clearly invested in believing that she was up for it, and the truth was far more unlikely than the lie

She licked her lips again and played with her cleavage. Fuck, pretending she was a slut made her horny. She also acknowledged that he was good looking and he either had a pump action shotgun in his pocket or was very pleased to see her. She decided that Cherry would not bother pretending to be posh. He clearly was turned on by the idea of bonking a working class slut who just wanted a good shag.

He guessed at what she was hinting and said, "Are you going to Paula's party tonight? If so then perhaps we can get to know each other better. If not, I'm certain that I can get you in."

"Gazza's already sorted that out. I'd like to see more of yow and I can see that yow feel the same way." She winked at him and then stared at his groin.

She then turned her head, "Who's the saft bab gawking at us? Not the ex?"

Jim looked round and saw Sandra glaring at them. He whispered, "No. Will you protect me from her tonight? Ex's best friend and I don't know if she wants to lamp me or screw me and I'm not certain which would be worse."

Hook, line, and sinker.

She could see that Gareth was briefing David on the impromptu improvisation.

She leaned forwards and said, "Look, I know men like yow won't take me home to meet your mom. Just don't assume that I'm going to allow yow to bonk me and treat me like a stupid oer."

He looked at her and said, "Frankly after the last three months I've had, I think anyone who just wants to have fun is the clever one. By the way it was my birthday six months ago and although I would have liked to buy you a drink to celebrate my birthday i was misleading you. I hope I'm still allowed a chance to get to know you better."

Oh, well played. The man had engaged brain and realised that he could not get away with pretending it was his birthday. Perhaps he deserved a helping hand later before she turned him down.

/-------------------------/

David decided that so far so good as far as the main purpose was concerned. A downside was that moving Dom and Pete to the seduction of Sandra meant that he had to take over Dom's original role of distracting June. It was either him or Gareth and Gareth needed to support Joanna and also encourage Alison.

June was a thoroughly pleasant girl and Jim had been right in thinking that he was her type. The fact that he had been to the RSC recently had really struck gold. Paying attention to her while checking that Gareth encouraged Mick to speak to Alison, watching Joanna and trying to see if one of June's male friends was upset by him paying attention to her meant that he was working harder than he did in an exam. It was also complicated by his belief that the more he did things with June or any other of the eighteen-year-old girls at the party, the further Joanna would go. How far could he push June without feeling a total shit.

It was clear that tmost of he young men and women around them were seeing this party as a last hurrah. They no longer went into school every day, and most would be off to university in September or October. Any minor indiscretions this evening would be forgotten quickly. Hell, if it worked like he thought it might Sandra and Cherry's behaviour would give everyone else a free pass.

David's voyeurism had made him a good people watcher and any doubt that he may have had that Sandra was the one Jim had bonked had gone. He'd also spotted that Jim was trying to ignore her.

David caught Dom's eye and they both went to the toilet and after checking the stalls were unoccupied. Dom said "Sandra is clearly not happy. She's already flirting with Pete and being rude about Cherry. She also listened to Paula's suggestion that they both change costumes to compete before going to the party."

David said, "You and Pete know the stuff to tell her to keep her in the hunt or persuade her to show him that she can do everything Cherry can. If it comes to it tell her that it's obvious that she loves Jim and has had sex with him. If that's the case then she may decide she may as well go all in."

"David, I love it when you think like a bastard."

Pete started to leave the gents, but bumped into Jim and told him "You're in there, son. Word to the wise, don't be a jerk. As far as she's concerned, she's just a girl that likes to have fun."

Jim nodded and then said, "I get it. Thanks. By the way, Sandra's looking for a man. She's more of a slut than she looks."

David guessed that Jim wanted Sandra distracted tonight and that it would suit him if she got off with someone else. Joanna's script had involved improvising if she noticed Sandra staring at them and telling Jim that was the case. It was blatant as far as David was concerned and Jim would be rightly scared that if the bimbo had noticed everyone else eveantuallu would. Jim would be avoiding Sandra like the plague, and she would be seeking his attention. It seemed like the plan was indeed coming together.

He was washing his hands as Jim came in to use the urinal. A few seconds later the door opened again, and Joanna walked in and in her role of Cherry said, "Oops, ar thought this was the ladies." She looked down at Jim's penis which had just finished pissing and said "Yow've passed the next test, Jimmy."

On her way out, she turned round and said, "If yow want a reward for honesty, introduce me to yow mates and ask me about my last job interview. Then just go with it and offer to pay with your credit card when asked for money."

Christ, she really was a method actress. If only Darling Daddy could see her now. As for Jim, what was that phrase? If you have them by the dick their hearts and minds will follow.

/-------------------------/

Joanna was now back in the bar area. Jim bought her another Negroni and showed her off to the twelve of his fellow upper sixth members who were in the wine and cocktail bar. It felt good to see the hate from Sandra and interesting to note the curiosity from June. She smiled to herself; June might be looking for more from David than he expected to provide.

Paula said, "Thank God, you're here, Cherry. I'm going home to change into my disco costume before I go to the party. I hate just wearing jeans and a T shirt"

"Bring it on."

She realised that Gareth, Dom, Pete, and David had placed themselves so that they obscured the view of the rest of the patrons of the bar. She winked at Jim.

He asked, "You said that you had a job interview today. Where was and how did it go?"

She said, "I went for a job at a hire car firm at Birmingham airport. I think it went well as after the initial interview, the manager asked me to pretend that he was a customer. Jim, perhaps you can play binge a customer?"

She looked around, all were fascinated. A few clearly remembered the sketch, but thought the conversation was for real.

Jim looked at her and said, "Miss, I'd like to hire a car for a week."

"Certainly sir, that will be fifty pounds deposit."

He pretended to hand her a credit card and said, "American Express."

"That will do nicely sir."

They all recognised the line but did not believe where it was going.

She then said, "Would you like to rub my tits too?" as she reached behind the back of her neck, undid the halter and allowed her boobs to be displayed.

She grabbed Jim's head and put it in between her tits and said "Put your head in between them and go bbl, bbl, bbl." He obliged with enthusiasm.

There was an outbreak of laughter and whoops of applause from the men and from Alison and Paula. From June a sense of surprise and I didn't know that this was an option. From the other three women laughter rather than outrage. Hell, looked like she'd already loosened this lot's morals before the party. At the very least a few men and women would be banging.

She then continued, "He decided that he wanted a few more opinions from the rest of staff."

She next placed David's head between her tits as he actually offered a real American Express card.

Another two men got the chance to go "bbl, bbl, bbl" before David signalled that the rest of the bar realised something unusual was going on.