All Comments on 'Joanna'

by east76th

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Great Start

This was a great first chapter. Well written with no clumsy spelling mistakes or other errors. I can't wait to see the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Great start to a potentially memorable series

A warm beginning to a heartwarming coming of age story. In some ways this reminds me of another fairly recent Literotica novel: "Sylvia's Mother" by D.C. Roi. I certainly hope it develops into as deeply touching story as that one was.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Elegantly Written

Please, please, please continue this story. This is the sort of erotic writing I comb the internet to find.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
extra great

extremely well written, your story is crafted like a fine european roadcar......sumptous and elegantly refined....classy...and POWERFUL. =) Kudos to you for this gift of your writing abilities, and I very much hope to see more from you in the near future

UnbreakableUnbreakableabout 20 years ago
Stunning

Absolutely amazing writing. I haven't commented on anyone else's story before because none of them engaged me as much as this very short one did. Very warm, real sex, without the maudlin sentimentality that plagues other, similar stories. PLEASE continue the story.

RamsayRamsayabout 20 years ago
Way too good to leave it there...!

I'm in love with Joanna already!

An excellent start from an obviously talented writer.

Please don't let this be all we get to see.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Wonderful storytelling

Read it and you will find out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Good Story

This is a really well written and interesting story.

Grey BeardGrey Beardabout 20 years ago
The footprints of a professional

Your bio is very brief, so we do not know who or what you are .... but if you are not already writing professionaly, then you should be. What lifts your story heads and shoulders above any visual media is that with your help, the pictures in my mind are so much clearer. Thank You !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
I'm ready to weep

Your prose is glorious. I love words when they are used well, and your writing is an erotic, literary feast. Please give us much, much more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
So Special

I truly enjoy your style of prose, and look forward to many more installments. More about Joanna and her world.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Absolutely superb

It's great to read something by someone who can really write! Excellent characters, even an involving story, all laid out in wonderfully entertaining style!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Magnificent.

Truely outstanding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Excellent

I love your writing and would read more of Joanna if you write it. You are a true craftsperson at elegant description. Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Erotism and Elegance

When erotism and elegance meet, the result can be a work of Art. That is what happened to "Joanna"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
The future

Excelent. Maybe you can write about love, sex and management´s life. Joana can be your voice.

ramitinramitinabout 19 years ago
Shakespear of Erotica

You are truly a class act. Please, could we have more?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Wonderful

Simply wonderful. Gripped me from start to finish. Moving, evocative, bittersweet. Please continue. It is a joy to read well written, *erotic* fiction such as this.

fregen

An Awful CadAn Awful Cadalmost 19 years ago
Says a lot with a few words

Excellent writing. Hot sex and rich in imagery and meaning. What else can you ask for in Lit porn?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
What a pleasure.....

Thank you. Not many are able to captivate my mind and body, you did just that. I imagined every detail. I felt a little sad for you as you explained the loneliness, I laughed at your witty discription of your mishaps, and I clamped my muscles down at the same time Joanna did. Feeling the warm feeling rush over me.

I'd love to read more of your adventures. It was a pleasure being part of your erotic fantasy.

Thank you once again.

Fallenangel

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Terrific.... sexy and heartfelt

Brilliant. Please do write more... the story is absolutely engaging .... I'm hooked :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
fine erotic writing with a personality...

beautifully written, i could really relate to your character's going-throughs as i am about the same age as him. I mean the tone you took throughout the story was unmistakably young-adulthood-ish but at the same time of an imaginatively gifted individual. Loved the seldom witty remarks and how you structure the story with flashbacks; it kept it from following the same boring path as most mediorce story-telling. Artistically crafted with a raw edge, may we have some more of Joanna pretty please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hilarious

Absolutely hilarious, I couldn't stop laughing at your writing style. Keep up the work it's good to have something to giggle at.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great work

amazing...the best writing i have read in a very long time.

erotic with attention to detail that reminds me a little of Mark Twain

your an erotic Mark Twain!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
capturing the essence of youth

Not just erotic writing but truly a breath of fresh air in this jungle of porn. You captured a time and a moment in time and I would be very suprised if you haven't written more somewhere else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wonderful

Thank you for a terrific, well-written, and beautiful story.

I hope to read more.

M

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Excellent writing

This is quality all the way. It seems as if this author could write bestselling literature as easily as erotica. Technically excellent too - without distracting grammar & spelling errors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Stylishly erotic

A wonderful piece of writing - sensitive, hot, erotic and imbued with a lovely gentle sense of loss as well. Thank you for this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

More Please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous