Joanna's Massage of Thomas

Info
Latina wife massages Thomas.
1k words
3.67
8.6k
4
5
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anton25
Anton25
135 Followers

LATINA WIFE MASSAGE WITH THOMAS

* Author's note: Best to listen start from 3.31m, highlight is at 16.15m, and conversation from 21m.

Also, this audio file is part of a story "Not for Money but for Donation". If the listener want to read that they can ( I hope it gets published).

Parts of this may sound boring (!), but it is everyday conversation! The following transcript is a shortened version of the sound file. Enjoy!

TRANSCRIPT OF JOANNA*S MASSAGE OF *THOMAS.*

Man: You home alone?

Joanna: Yes. Home alone.

Man: Your husband know I am here?

Joanna: Yes, of course. (She laughed). He knows, yeah. Don't worry! Do you want water, you ok? You want a shower? Or...

Man: Only you.

Joanna: Really?

Sound of kissing. Sound of footsteps and music. Sound of closing door.

Man: I like your schoolgirl costume. Really sexy.

Joanna: Thank you.

Sound of kissing and sound of zips being undone.

Joanna: Wow. You have good body! Really so nice you are here. Thank you for coming!

Silence, then the sound of grass cutting outside.

The sound of kissing and moaning. Joanna laughs.

Man: It will wash off.

Joanna: Sorry! My lipstick!

Man: It's ok. We take it off after.

Joanna laughs again.

Joanna: Let me take this.

The sound of a bag of cleaning wipes being opened.

Joanna: It's better.

Joanna: So warm here, eh?

Sound of clothes being taken off and more sounds of kissing. And the sound of spraying of lotion.

Joanna: So nice, you want ..some cream? Yes, because your body need cream...And your body is so nice and ... your cock! Oh Thomas.

(*Note from author: There is a gap of 20 minutes with no dialogue. Just the sound of erotic French music playing, and sometimes the sound of kissing. I presume Joanna was massaging him during this time.*)

Sounds of the massage table creaking, and sounds of Joanna grunting and moaning loudly. Repeated sounds of skin slapping on skin.

(*Note from author: I guess she is slapping his stiff penis onto her clitoris, she likes to do that.*)

Joanna: More, more! Yes I like. Please.

The sound of the slapping stops and the sound of man breathing very heavily. There is a sound of the floorboards creaking and someone moving is also heard.

Man: I am gonna come right there on your tits!!

Sound of the man groaning out aloud like an animal.

Joanna: Fantastic! Good job! Stay here by my side.

Sound of both laughing.

Joanna: And now can you enjoy this moment with pleasure. Thank you also for give me pleasure. You are great guy. So nice cock. Yes. So big eh? Bigger than Tommy's!!(* her husband).

Sound of kissing.

Joanna: Yes! Really big! You still hard! Do you like me? Do you like him..your cock?

Man: Yes....Both.

Joanna: Maybe, your cock is your best friend?

Sound of both laughing.

Man: Oh, it's really hot in here.

Joanna: Yeah. And you work a LOT.

Sound of Joanna laughing.

Joanna: Yeah, you ok? It was so nice. You..good lover.

Man: Do you have a lot of sex?

Joanna: Not so much, no. I was in Greece on vacation and no sex there. Just relax and yeah. And my husband of course. But he enjoy this situation.

Man: He likes this?

Joanna: Yes. He like this.

Man: Why?

Joanna: You know I never know about this before, but with him I learn about this. Some guys have big pleasure when his wife has other guys. Yeah.

Man: But he has no other woman?

Joanna: No. No. NEVER!

Sound of both laughing.

Man: But you like this as well?

Joanna: I like sex you know. I like see guy have a pleasure with my body. And I like this smell. I like this touchy. I enjoy. And, of course, we need to be careful. But it is so amazing...and ... Yeah and you are so sweet and nice. But, of course, I don't like sex.. for money.

Man: No.

Joanna: You know? And, but ..you know ..I am unemployed now.. And then I really need this donation.

Sound of Joanna laughing.

Joanna: I like work with children at barnehagen (word for children's nursery in Norwegian). But now I work with adults.

Sound of Joanna laughing.

Joanna: You are young man, no?

Man: Not so young! I am 35. You like younger men?

Joanna: You know younger surprise me, I always prefer old men..you know? But..yes..you surprise me..you. You young guy...because for me..but yesterday you really crazy, eh?

(* Note from author: Joanna is referring to the time they had their 'sex date' on the internet the day before. Thomas was in the toilet on his phone at home. He was masturbating with Joanna, while Thomas' wife was working in the kitchen.)

Sound of man laughing. Sound of kissing again.

Joanna: Oh Thomas....OK ..I want you to be happy here... I need see if you have mark with my lipstick on your body..maybe you take a quick shower? It is better for you.

Please. I don't want any risk for you..especially for your wife..

Thomas: I see you have my sperm on your leg...here.

Joanna: Oh no no no more kids...I no want! Please no.

Joanna: You sure, you don't want quick shower?

Man: No.

Joanna: You at home ok? You want some water?

Joanna. Let me see your back...sorry....next time I no use this..such strong lipstick..

Man: Back to work!

Joanna: Yes, back to life! (They laugh). To real life ahhh, because here it is really good moments. Because life is really hard for everyone. And then this moment is really relaxed, yeah?

Man: I almost fell asleep..so I just have to..

Joanna: Thanks very much for coming. In August, we are not here, but in September.

Man: Ok!

Joanna: You come back, if you want. Take care. Good bye.

Sound of departure, the closing of a door, and the sound of Joanna's high heels on the steps.

Joanna: Yes! Come on!

Sound of more steps...of Tommy (me). Joanna laughs.

Tommy: "Did you screw?"

Joanna: No....He does not want and me too!

—-------- END OF TRANSCRIPT —-----------

--:--
--:--
1.0
Anton25
Anton25
Anton25
135 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
5 Comments
Anton25Anton256 months agoAuthor

Takk for tilbakemelding . Les Ticket to Ride.. siden du liker å lese om fittaslikking

Norway_1705Norway_17056 months ago

Very good. But: "I am unemployed now" and from there on, the transcription is lacking, patchy. It's a pity, because from the audio I can tell they are talking about the philosophy behind the two marriages, but I don't understand all the words. At 27:17, I hear that he is also married, but then I don't understand what they say laughing.

She has a wonderful laugh and a very beautiful voice. He is also very convincing.

The entrance to the scene, when she stomped her heels on the floor, is really exciting.

OlderFitterWiserOlderFitterWiser7 months ago

I really liked this story. I almost feel as if I was there listening. I would love to visit Joanna for a massage.

Anton25Anton257 months agoAuthor

Yes one of the lucky few. I guess she sat on your face…!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Thanks Anton. I was lucky to suck and fuck her. Amazing sexy woman. Great bargain:)

Share this

Similar Stories

Sex for Donation Lawyer faces challenges and conflicts in massage sex case.in Illustrated
Pt. 14 - Latina MILFs Are So Hot! This is how you start a great vacation in Mexico!in Erotic Couplings
My First Good Anal Experience Old man buries cock in my married latina ass. in Mature
The Birthday Present Ricky's dad wants to give him the best birthday present ever.in Erotic Couplings
A Flying Red Hat A wife and her husband find their ideal partner.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories