Sex for Donation

Story Info
Lawyer faces challenges and conflicts in massage sex case.
5.8k words
3.96
86.1k
3
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anton25
Anton25
133 Followers

"Not Sex for Money, but for Donation!"

*Author's Note: If the reader is not into cuckolding stories, they should avoid reading this story. One other thing to note before reading, is that Norwegian law is different from other countries regarding prostitution. This story is partly fact and partly fiction. I leave it up to the reader to decide what! A big thank you to MormonJack for being my patient, hardworking editor.

Part of this story is part of another audio story called "Joanna's Massage of 'Thomas.'

(which is a transcript).

Note: the picture of the mural is used with the permission of the famous street artist Jamie Paul Scanlon (JPS). A big thanks to him too.

This is an entry for the Crime and Punishment competition...

At the Lawyer's Office

I sat there at my desk and pondered, 'Was it a crime? Or did they just act out their fantasies?'

My name is Espen Vik, and I am Tommy's lawyer. I live in a medium-sized town in Norway and I work in a small law company. I have recently graduated from law school and I don't have that much work experience. This makes me a rookie lawyer. My boss gives me relatively 'easy' assignments like divorce settlements and the drafting of wills to start off with. That was how Tommy and I crossed paths.

Tommy came into our offices a year ago. The offices were a little run-down and shabby. There was still some renovation to do on this old cement block of a building, hence it had a metal chain across the entrance to prevent anyone off the street from entering.

Tommy was dressed informally like any ordinary man. He had a white T-shirt on, blue jeans and white sneakers. Tommy wanted some legal advice regarding his wife from Spain. Tommy is a 50 year old man from England and I would say he was a middle-aged, middle class working man. At the time he had a wife, a house, a car and a regular job. He had been married to his wife for four years.

Tommy wanted to know about divorce, and how much it would cost. I asked the typical questions regarding divorce: how long they were married, how much and what were their assets, and how much his wife had contributed? He indicated that his wife contributed relatively little and that she worked as a housewife, with only small part-time jobs here and there.

There didn't seem to be anything unusual with the information he provided. I informed him that his assets (his bank balance and the value of his car), at the time of divorce, would be split. Because he owned his house before they were married, I also advised him that he need not worry about selling his house. It would still be his.

So that was that. I walked Tommy to the door, next to the mural by the entrance.

"What the heck! That mural is the splitting image of my wife!" Tommy exclaimed.

'Huh,' I thought, 'if she looks like that, why would he divorce her?'

I did not hear from him until a year later. Yesterday, in fact. I was surprised when Tommy rang me from a police station. He needed help and representation. I agreed to be his legal representative and visited him at the police station. He was being held under custody while the police underwent their investigations. Apparently, his house had been searched and all his electronic possessions were seized, including his iphone. I could see he was both surprised and stressed.

In the Interrogation Room.

When Detective Duguid entered the room, she did not greet Tommy. She did, however,shake my hand and introduce herself to me. She took her place sitting opposite Tommy and me at the long office table. My client looked tired, and she asked him if she could get him anything. He declined, and then she looked at me.

I said "Nothing for me, thanks."

Duguid looked very young to be a detective. There was nothing out of the ordinary about her appearance, just that she looked smart in her working clothes. She had on a white cotton blouse, black skirt and ordinary low-heel shoes.

Duguid told Tommy in a business-like voice: "When the red light comes on, that means we are recording the conversation. There are three cameras and a microphone. The green light there means the cameras and microphone are off." With that, Detective Duguid activated the cameras and microphone.

Duguid stated for the recording, "It is Tuesday, 1 September 2022, at 10am. In the room are myself, Detective Jane Duguid, Mr. Tommy Hickinbottom, and Mr. Hickinbottom's lawyer, Mr. Espen Vik."

"Tommy Hickinbottom, you are suspected for breaking Norwegian criminal code, section 378 and section 202. You are charged as acting as a pimp for your wife, and providing the premises, your house, for her sexual services in the period from May 2017 to May 2018. These charges are based on allegations that your wife, Joanna, has made to us." Duguid stated.

"Are these allegations true? How do you explain what Joanna has reported to us?" enquired Duguid.

"We fantasize about swinging," Tommy explained. "Ordinary sex was getting boring for us. We wanted a new outlet and acted on our fantasies."

"Maybe it was just your fantasy, Mr Hickinbottom? And, perhaps, Joanna felt that she had no choice but to comply with them?" suggested Duguid.

"It was consensual. We both shared that fantasy!" said Tommy, trying to defend himself and looking at me for support.

"Joanna knew I liked her having sex with other men." added Tommy. "She likes sex too. She loves sex: the smell of it and the feel of it. She also knows what I like."

"What are you saying, Mr Hickinbottom?" asked Duguid.

"She knows that I am a cuckold and that I like her screwing other men." replied Tommy in a matter-of-fact tone. "She likes it, too."

Duguid looked at Tommy, incredulous at what she had just heard.

She then shot out to him the following three bullet-like questions that were meant to ruffle him, and without giving him a chance to respond:

"Are you going to deny that you found customers for her on the internet?

"Are you going to deny that you sold your wife to men who had sex with her in your own house?

"Are you going to deny selling your wife on the pretext of an erotic massage with a 'happy ending'?" added Duguid with a skeptical look.

Tommy looked stone-faced and cold. He did not answer the detective's questions.

At this point I interrupted and asked: "Can we have a break? You can see that my client is clearly distressed. He needs some time for himself and I need to have a word with him."

Detective Duguid nodded, then stopped the recording to give us a break.

In the recess I told Tommy that it would be best that he cooperate with the police.

"If you co-operate and tell them your side of the story, you have a greater chance of being released earlier," I told him.

After our break, Detective Duguid stated the usual formalities, resumed the recording, and we continued the interrogation.

Before any more questions were asked, Tommy explained to the detective: "We're, Joanna and I, into swinging, but we've only done it a few times. That's the only 'crime' we have done." As part of our fantasy, I found men on an internet site. Joanna and I were under the alias, 'Couple 40.'"

Tommy continued, "The men, there, were usually bored and horny. They wanted more than just: 'Hi! How are you?'" Tommy then smirked.

"I usually asked them at the start of the chat: 'Erotic massage?' If they indicated that they were interested, then the obvious dialogue followed." Tommy told the detective.

"And what was this 'obvious' dialogue?" enquired Duguid.

Tommy said, "I would tell the men that I wanted to see if they were for real. They would then agree. That way, Joanna could then get to see them, via a virtual date. If she liked the look of them, she would then give her approval. She made all the arrangements with the men."

"The men also needed to be satisfied that Joanna was for real and not a man!" Tommy added. "During those dialogues, the men, usually, masturbated when they saw her, and they asked her to show more of herself. She would do a striptease or various other things for them, online. They would masturbate while watching each other."

"Did this excite you Tommy?" asked Duguid.

Tommy answered blankly, "Yes."

Duguid continued her cross-examination that day, with Tommy talking about how they met, their marriage and his life history. It was lengthy and tiring. Finally, we ended two hours later. After the interrogation I arranged for Tommy's release pending the full investigation and trial.

After Tommy was released, I spent some time thinking about his situation and what I could do. For one thing, Tommy was suggesting this was all fantasy and not reality. He also said that Joanna wanted to fulfill Tommy's sexual desires as well as hers. Tommy said that they did this together as a couple. They never solicited money. Instead, all the money she got were 'donations' from the men, and that the donated money all went to her and not to him.

The Transcript

After his release, Tommy sent me an email with a transcript of a recording he made of a massage encounter between his wife, Joanna, and one of the men that she had met. He made the transcript from an audio recording that he had made and uploaded this in Soundcloud.

In the email Tommy explained that the recording is from a digital sound recorder. He said that he hid it on top of a cupboard in the bedroom. Also that Joanna knew about this beforehand.

Tommy explained that he informed Joanna that a recording of the massage was meant to protect her. If anything went wrong, then they would have evidence. Also he told Joanna that he would be hiding in the next room, just in case she needed him. Tommy told me another reason that he recorded the massage: he liked to listen to it afterwards. He was a voyeur, and the situation turned him on. He did say, though, that this was the only massage he recorded and he did not record the other massages.

Tommy wanted this to be part of the evidence; as part of his defense. He argued that 'the massage was a part of their shared fantasy, and that money was never solicited but a donation from the man.' Tommy further said that Joanna stated as much in the audio recording.

For context, Tommy also described his wife and what happened that day. Tommy indicated that Joanna comes from Spain. She is a petite brunette with an hourglass-like figure. He said that Joanna speaks broken English with a deep seductive Spanish accent. She "purrs" like a feline cat when she talks to males. He said that Joanna knows what they want, and she knows she can provide it.

Tommy indicated that, on the day of the recorded encounter, Joanna was dressed as seductively as possible. His wife was a sexy school girl. Joanna had just showered. Her black hair was blown dry, and light. She wore some expensive perfume which was intoxicating, and it smelt of sex. Joanna also had on bright-red glossy lipstick that made her lips look like the "flower-like petals" of her womanhood.

Tommy sent me a picture of Joanna that was taken by the man she was about to massage. Tommy was right. Joanna looked very much like the sexy mural outside the office building. She had on a school uniform and sat horizontally on our gray, cozy sofa. Her posture was erotic in that her short dark- blue miniskirt rode up nicely to display her smooth, tanned legs.

Tommy said he had pictures of Joanna taken by the men. The reason being he had a deal with them, since he was not at home, when in fact, he was. The deal was that they take some photos of her before and after the event, and send them to him afterwards. Tommy told them that this turned him on.

As I viewed the image, I tried to imagine the situation. I placed myself in their semi-detached house in that little Norwegian town by the sea. It was the summer-time, in July.

With this mental image in my mind, I read Tommy's transcript:

JOANNA'S MASSAGE OF 'THOMAS'

Man: You home alone?

Joanna: Yes. Home alone.

Man: Your husband know I am here?

Joanna: Yes, of course. (She laughed). He knows, yeah. Don't worry! Do you want water, you ok? You want a shower? Or...

Man: Only you.

Joanna: Really?

Sound of kissing. Sound of footsteps and music. Sound of closing door.

Man: I like your schoolgirl costume. Really sexy.

Joanna: Thank you.

Sound of kissing and sound of zips being undone.

Joanna: Wow. You have good body! Really so nice you are here. Thank you for coming!

Silence, then the sound of grass cutting outside.

The sound of kissing and moaning. Joanna laughs.

Man: It will wash off.

Joanna: Sorry! My lipstick!

Man: It's ok. We take it off after.

Joanna laughs again.

Joanna: Let me take this.

The sound of a bag of cleaning wipes being opened.

Joanna: It's better.

Joanna: So warm here, eh?

Sound of clothes being taken off and more sounds of kissing. And the sound of spraying of lotion.

Joanna: So nice, you want ..some cream? Yes, because your body need cream...And your body is so nice and ... your cock! Oh Thomas.

(*Note from Tommy:There is a gap of 20 minutes with no dialogue. Just the sound of erotic French music playing, and sometimes the sound of kissing. I presume Joanna was massaging him during this time.*)

Sounds of the massage table creaking, and sounds of Joanna grunting and moaning loudly. Repeated sounds of skin slapping on skin.

(*Note from Tommy: I guess she is slapping his stiff penis onto her clitoris, she likes to do that.*)

Joanna: More, more! Yes I like. Please.

The sound of the slapping stops and the sound of man breathing very heavily. There is a sound of the floorboards creaking and someone moving is also heard.

Man: I am gonna come right there on your tits!!

Sound of the man groaning out aloud like an animal.

Joanna: Fantastic! Good job! Stay here by my side.

Sound of both laughing.

Joanna: And now can you enjoy this moment with pleasure. Thank you also for give me pleasure. You are great guy. So nice cock. Yes. So big eh? Bigger than Tommy's!

Sound of kissing.

Joanna: Yes! Really big! You still hard! Do you like me? Do you like him..your cock?

Man: Yes....Both.

Joanna: Maybe, your cock is your best friend?

Sound of both laughing.

Man: Oh, it's really hot in here.

Joanna: Yeah. And you work a LOT.

Sound of Joanna laughing.

Joanna: Yeah, you ok? It was so nice. You..good lover.

Man: Do you have a lot of sex?

Joanna: Not so much, no. I was in Greece on vacation and no sex there. Just relax and yeah. And my husband of course. But he enjoy this situation.

Man: He likes this?

Joanna: Yes. He like this.

Man: Why?

Joanna: You know I never know about this before, but with him I learn about this. Some guys have big pleasure when his wife has other guys. Yeah.

Man: But he has no other woman?

Joanna: No. No. NEVER!

Sound of both laughing.

Man: But you like this as well?

Joanna: I like sex you know. I like see guy have a pleasure with my body. And I like this smell. I like this touchy. I enjoy. And, of course, we need to be careful. But it is so amazing...and ... Yeah and you are so sweet and nice. But, of course, I don't like sex.. for money.

Man: No.

Joanna: You know? And, but ..you know ..I am unemployed now.. And then I really need this donation.

Sound of Joanna laughing.

Joanna: I like work with children at barnehagen (word for children's nursery in Norwegian). But now I work with adults.

Sound of Joanna laughing.

Joanna: You are young man, no?

Man: Not so young! I am 35. You like younger men?

Joanna: You know younger surprise me, I always prefer old men..you know? But..yes..you surprise me..you. You young guy...because for me..but yesterday you really crazy, eh?

(* Note from Tommy: Joanna is referring to the time they had their 'sex date' on the internet the day before. Thomas was in the toilet on his phone at home. He was masturbating with Joanna, while Thomas' wife was working in the kitchen.)

Sound of man laughing. Sound of kissing again.

Joanna: Oh Thomas....OK ..I want you to be happy here... I need see if you have mark with my lipstick on your body..maybe you take a quick shower? It is better for you.

Please. I don't want any risk for you..especially for your wife..

Thomas: I see you have my sperm on your leg...here.

Joanna: Oh no no no more kids...I no want! Please no.

Joanna: You sure, you don't want quick shower?

Man: No.

Joanna: You at home ok? You want some water?

Joanna. Let me see your back...sorry....next time I no use this..such strong lipstick..

Man: Back to work!

Joanna: Yes, back to life! (They laugh). To real life ahhh, because here it is really good moments. Because life is really hard for everyone. And then this moment is really relaxed, yeah?

Man: I almost fell asleep..so I just have to..

Joanna: Thanks very much for coming. In August, we are not here, but in September.

Man: Ok!

Joanna: You come back, if you want. Take care. Good bye.

Sound of departure, the closing of a door, and the sound of Joanna's high heels on the steps.

Joanna: Yes! Come on!

Sound of more steps...of Tommy (me). Joanna laughs.

Tommy: "Did you screw?"

Joanna: No....He does not want and me too!

—-------- END OF TRANSCRIPT —-----------

'Wow, that is quite a transcript,' I think with a sigh. 'Hmm, I have to be the judge. Was it consensual between them? Was there sex involved?'

'And if it was sex, what did they do and how? What can be proven or not? How can I present this to the judge and jury? I'll have to ask Tommy to fill in the spaces if I am going to play this in a court of law!' I thoughtfully concluded.

I read over the police report again, and then Joanna's statement.

Time: 10.00 20.7.21

JOANNA CRUZ*S TRANSCRIPT WITH DETECTIVE DUGUID

The witness was told of her rights, and that this transcript would be read in court. Detective Duguid, Joanna Cruz, Joanna Cruz's lawyer Mr Wong are present.

Duguid: Tell me what happened Joanna.

Joanna: I come to Norway. I know not much Norwegian. But I try. I did A1 and A2 level.

Duguid: OK, and tell me more why you are here.

Anton25
Anton25
133 Followers
12