Joanne's Fall Pt. 04 – Marked

Story Info
Joanne's punishment for cumming leads to her being marked.
6.4k words
4.61
48.5k
51

Part 4 of the 22 part series

Updated 12/22/2023
Created 12/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,479 Followers

Thanks to "EdSpanks" for editing!

Joanne is a 46 year old married woman. Her sex life with her husband has died a long time ago so she resorted to having online sex with men on a chatroom. She came to love having men treated her like a slut online. Accidentally sending a naked photo with her face on, Joanne learns that the person she's sent it to knows her and her husband Freddy. This is her fall.

Part 1

After learning she is being blackmailed by this stranger, she is forced to flash her bare pussy in public to strangers. Afterwards she is forced to ask people to make her cum. Eventually, a 20 year old agrees and he fingers her to orgasm down an alley way and then Joanne gives him a handjob until he cums.

Part 2

Joanne loses more control to her blackmailer. Having to finger herself at work and just stopping before getting to cum. Afterwards she's ordered to a glory hole where she sees her blackmailers cock in real life. For the first time, she physically cheats on her husband by sucking his cock until she swallows him cum, only to be made to cum whilst looking at his cock. Joanne goes back to work and spends a virtual meeting with a dildo in her pussy. Afterwards, her assistant who she is a bitch to gets sent the videos of Joanne and tells Joanne that she is no longer going to boss her around.

Part 3

Joanne's assistant Claire takes full advantage of the blackmail. First she fucks Joanne's pussy whilst in her office with a dildo before shoving it down Joanne's throat. After that, Claire makes Joanne lick her pussy, the first time Joanne has ever done anything with a woman. Afterwards, Joanne has to go home on her lunch and get fucked by a big black man that her blackmailer owed money too. She was punished for cumming whilst having sex with this black man without her blackmailers permission and punishment is due.

Part 4

"Did you do as you're told?" Claire asks as Joanne enters her own office, surprised to see Claire is sat on her chair at her desk with her feet up.

"Claire..." Joanne replies before being interrupted by her blackmailer.

"That's strike one." Claire says calmly, leaning back on Joanne's chair.

Joanne hangs her head and closes the door, grateful that no one else is in the office to see her being treated like this.

"Please, Mistress." Joanne corrects herself, "What if someone saw this?"

"Don't worry about that slut," Claire replies, a huge smile on her face, flashing her perfectly white teeth.

"It's too risky." Joanne whispers, although she wants to argue about ending this altogether, she knows that Claire won't agree.

"Enough!" Claire shouts and startles Joanne, still not being used to her assistant talking to her like this.

Claire brushes her long, blonde hair back and brings her feet down from Joanne's desk and onto the floor.

"Get on your knees, my slave." Claire orders and Joanne's eye shoot wide open, knowing exactly what she wants.

"Please Mistress, I'm not gay. I can't...." Joanne argues until Claire shouts back at her.

"Strike two! You stupid fucking whore! Get on your knees and crawl here now!" Claire orders.

Joanne stares at her, knowing that she should stand her ground, but feeling weak against this younger woman.

"If you are not on the floor in 3 seconds then your husband gets everything," Claire threatens, showing no sign of backing down. "Now I don't want that as I enjoy owning your bitch arse, however if you keep disobeying then I will do it."

"Okay, okay...I'm sorry." Joanne whispers, yet again defeated, lowering herself onto the office floor.

"Good girl, now crawl to me." Claire orders in a harsh tone.

Adding onto her humiliation, Joanne gets onto her hands and starts to crawl over to the younger woman behind her own desk.

I can't believe this is happening to me! Joanne moans in her head.

She reaches the young woman, looking up, Claire is grinning an evil smile back down at her. Ever so slowly, Claire spreads her legs and reveals her smooth, tight pussy under her skirt.

"Now, lick my cunt my dyke slave." Claire orders.

Joanne's eyes plead at her assistant, however she's just met with a stern look as though to say "Don't fuck with me."

The older woman sighs to herself one last time before leaning her head in between Claire's thighs. Extending her tongue, she realises this is just the second time in her life she's licking a woman's pussy.

Luckily for Joanne, she actually finds the taste of Claire's pussy extremely intoxicating.

"Good slut, this is going to be your usual morning task." Claire moans.

"I can't do this every morning." Joanne tries to argue and lifts her head up.

Suddenly, Claire's hand grips the back of Joanne's brunette hair and yanks her head back.

"Ahhh fuck!" Joanne shouts out in pain, feeling like her hair is being pulled out of her head.

"If you fucking talk back to me again then I will end you." Claire whispers, her face only an inch from Joanne's. Her tone even more frightening than when she shouts and Joanne knows that she means it.

"I.... I.... I'm sorry." Joanne whispers out, hoping the agonising pain of Claire's grip won't last much longer.

"Good whore!" Claire replies, still gripping Joanne's hair she pushes her head back to her pussy.

Joanne automatically sticks her tongue out and starts to flick it again Claire's swollen clit, it would seem that abusing Joanne really turns Claire on.

Joanne doesn't want to piss off the young woman any more and focuses on pleasing her clit. Flicking and massaging her clit over and over with her wet tongue.

"Mmmm that's good, how does my cunt taste?" Claire moans, finally releasing Joanne's hair.

"Delicious." Joanne moans back, wanting to keep her happy.

"Finger me!" Claire orders.

Doing as she's told, Joanne pushes a single finger deep into Claire's now soaking wet pussy and drives it in and out of her as she attacks the woman's throbbing clit.

"Fuck yes, don't fucking stop! Get used to licking this cunt you fucking whore!" Claire moans loader and loader, loving the power she has over her boss.

"Mmmm!" Joanne moans, actually enjoying the taste and appreciating not getting any physical abuse for the time being.

"Fuck... fuck... fuck... I'm gonna cum you fucking slluuuuuuuuttttttt!!!" Claire moans out, pulling Joanne's head deeper into her pussy and clenching her toned thighs around her.

Joanne feels a wave of juices over her face as her assistant cums from her tongue and finger.

"Fuckkkk, good girl." Claire whispers, pushing Joanne away and forcing her to fall on her back.

What confuses Joanne more, she finds herself incredibly turned on right now.

"Right, you best do some work." Claire says standing up and pulling her skirt down, "We are having a very long lunch together." Claire informs her.

"W-what are we doing?" Joanne asks back.

"Your punishment." Claire says walking out of the office without explaining further.

Joanne gets onto her own chair and holds her head in her hands.

This can't get fucking worse! What is wrong with me! She argues in her own head, distraught over her situation.

For a few hours Joanne tries to carry on work as normal until midday, she hears a knock on her door and Claire walks in with a grin on her face.

"Ready?" She says.

"Y-yes." Joanne says back, knowing to not argue again.

They both walk out together through the main office, Joanne can see a few of her employees looking at them with a bit of a strange look. Joanne has never been one to spend time outside of work with her employees so they must find this strange.

"You're driving." Claire says, not giving Joanne an option. Slowly, Joanne is growing used to her assistant talking to her like this.

Getting in the car, Joanne puts on her seatbelt.

"Where to?" Joanne asks.

"To the Houghton shopping centre." Claire replies.

"That's nearly 45 minutes away?" Joanne asks to make sure she means the right one.

"You don't want anyone you know seeing us do you?" Claire says with a grin.

"W.." Joanne goes to ask why, however she stops herself, knowing not to question Claire, "Yes Mistress." She corrects herself.

"Good girl, you're learning," said Claire, with a laugh.

Joanne starts the engine and drives to the shopping centre, partly grateful that she won't know anyone there, but also worrying over what Claire has in mind.

"When was the last time you fucked your husband?" Claire asks, breaking the silence.

"W-why?" Joanne questions back.

"Just understanding how you came to be such a whore. I'm guessing you don't fuck a lot if you have to cheat around." Claire says calmly.

"I don't cheat," Joanne corrects her before being hit with shame, "Well, I didn't."

"You're a massive cheater now you little slut!" Claire laughs.

Hearing this and accepting that she is an adulterer, Joanne nearly starts to cry.

"So, when did you last fuck?" Claire asks.

"Maybe 2 years ago." Joanne whispers, feeling ashamed of herself.

"Fucking hell!!! That makes sense then!" Claire laughs, "How often does he see you naked?"

Joanne hates these questions, but she knows better than to not answer.

"Never, I got to bed earlier than him and I'm asleep in my pyjamas before he gets in. He hasn't seen me naked in a long time." Joanne replies.

"Good." Claire says with a grin but Joanne doesn't want to ask why.

After five more minutes of silence Claire turns her head back to Joanne.

"Your Master and I have decided on your punishment." Claire says.

Joanne really wants to ask what it is, but doesn't want to get in any more trouble.

"Yes Mistress." Joanne says, continuing to drive.

Suddenly, Claire's hand lands on Joanne's bare thigh, below her skirt and grabs onto her.

"For a thick woman you feel toned." Claire says feeling Joanne's larger thighs.

"Thank you?" Joanne replies, a little hurt by being called thick.

Without any warning, Claire's hand quickly goes up Joanne's leg and two fingers plunge deep into her pussy.

"Woooahhhh." Joanne moans out, trying to focus on driving.

"Why are you so wet, slave?" Claire asks, pumping her two fingers in and out of Joanne's pussy.

"I... don't know." Joanne moans back to her.

As she tries to drive, Joanne can feels Claire's face inches to her side and her warm breath in her ear.

"You're so fucking pathetic," Claire whispers as her fingers fuck her pussy, "Big strong woman? Really you're just a cheating, nasty whore."

"Plleeaaaseee." Joanne moans, hating the hurtful words that Claire is saying but unable to hide the pleasure from being fingered.

"Letting a girl young enough to be your daughter to finger your desperate cunt," Claire mocks her further, "You're such an embarrassing, thick whore."

"Pleeeassee stoppp." Joanne moans out, feeling her eyes well up from the hurtful words.

Joanne has to stop for a redlight and another car pulls up along side her.

"Open your window." Claire orders still fingering her.

Joanne turns her head in shock, not believing what she's being ordered.

"Open your window and shout over to them that I'm fingering you." Claire orders again.

She's so fucking horrible! Joanne thinks to herself.

Lowering her winder, Joanne turns her head and sees two young men, must be in their twenties, looking over to her, clearly figuring out what is going on in their car.

The one close to her lowers his window and the two young men smile at her.

"She's fingering me!" Joanne says over.

"Louder!" Claire shouts at her.

For fuck sake!

"She is fingering me right now!!" Joanne shouts over and the two men burst into laughter.

Joanne can feel her face burning red with humiliation and a tear starts to drop down her face. She suddenly feels Claire's fingers leave her desperate pussy, just short of cumming.

"Open up whore." Claire orders and without giving her time, Joanne feels Claire's two fingers forced into her mouth.

Claire harshly shoves her fingers down Joanne's throat and makes her gag around them. She can taste her own pussy as her mouth is fucked in front of these strangers, just adding to her humiliation.

Not being able to stop herself from gagging as Claire pushes her fingers deeper down her throat, Joanne can feel some of her spit drool down her chin. She looks at the two men who have stopped laughing and are just staring at her in disbelief.

"Green light." Claire says pulling her fingers out of Joanne's mouth and some spit falls down her chin.

Quickly looking straight ahead, Joanne drives, hoping to get away from the young men and the embarrassment that's just happened to her, although she can't deny, she wishes that Claire made her cum.

"How was that?" Claire asks with a light giggle in her voice.

"Mortifying." Joanne replies honestly, hoping that if she keeps saying how much she doesn't want this then maybe Claire will lighten up.

"Shame." Claire laughs back at her.

Joanne pulls up to the shopping centre and turns off the engine.

"Right then slut," Claire says turning to face Joanne, "You are going to do every single thing I say and if you talk back to me even once then your life is over."

"Y-yes Mistress." Joanne tells her, fear totally taking over her and wondering what her punishment is going to be.

"Good whore, you Master and I have been deciding your punishment and we have come to an agreement." Claire says.

"W-what is it?" Joanne asks.

"You'll find out." Claire spits out and gets out of the car.

Oh god, what is about to happen to me? Joanne panics, her hands shaking as he open her car door and steps outside.

As they walk through the car park and into the shopping centre Joanne is looking all around to make sure there is no one who recognises her.

Suddenly, Joanne feels Claire harshly slap her arse as they walk. Her eye shoot wide, not believing she just did that so open in the public.

"Nearly there slut." Claire says with a smile.

Joanne nervously pulls her skirt a little lower down and closes her blazer that's covering her white shirt.

"Here we are." Claire says stopping outside of a shop.

Looking up, Joanne's jaw nearly hits the floor as she sees it's a tattoo and piercing shop!

"What are we doing here?!" Joanne almost shouts at her assistant.

"Your punishment, come on." Claire says, completely ignoring Joanne's fear and she walks inside.

Oh my god! What am I about to have done?! This can't be real! I'm 46 years old! I'm married with a 20 year old son! I can't be having tattoos or piercings! Joanne panics.

"Get in here now!" Claire suddenly shouts, opening the door once again.

Knowing that she has absolutely no say, Joanne hangs her head and follows inside to discover how bad her punishment is going to be.

Stepping inside, Claire closes the door and Joanne looks around, seeing a few staff working and one woman getting a tattoo on her arm.

Please got don't be a tattoo! Joanne prays.

"Hi, can I help you?" A woman with blue hair and many piercings comes over and asks.

"Yes we have a booking under Joanne," Claire replies politely.

"Ah yes, come on through," the blue haired woman replies and starts to walk away.

Joanne grabs Claire's arm and whispers into her ear.

"What am I getting?" She stutters out, feeling sick to her stomach.

"You are getting what I tell you," Claire whispers back then leans in close, "If you fight it at all then your husband sees everything."

"But what about my husband? He will see!" Joanne asks her in a panic.

"Don't lie to me, you told me he hasn't seen you naked in a long, long time!" Claire says and Joanne realises why Claire was asking her questions in the car. "You will be able to hide this easy from him," she sadds.

Claire pulls Joanne's hand away and walks to catch up with the blue haired woman.

Joanne slowly meets up with them and the blue haired woman pulls a curtain around them, with a chair in the centre.

"Please take a seat." The blue haired woman says softly.

Feeling like she could be sick at any moment, Joanne nervously sits down and looks at the two women.

"If you can take off your blazer and shirt that would be great," the blue haired woman says.

Take off my top, oh god, this is hell! Joanne fears.

With her hands still shaking, she pulls off her blazer and starts to undo her shirt, then remembering she doesn't have a bra on. She looks up at Claire who has her arms crossed and is smiling at her, giving her a nod to continue.

I can't believe this is happening to me. Joanne panics, finishing undoing her shirt, she takes it off and sits in front of these two women with her big, heavy tits hanging openly.

"Okay, please lean back." The blue haired woman instructs, and Joanne does as she's told.

Leaning back in the chair, the ceiling light blinding her, she decides to just close her eyes and not open them until it's over.

Then, a cold cloth is rubbed against her right nipple three or four times, causing Joanne to jump in shock.

"Sorry, should've warned you." The blue haired woman laughs.

"I-it's okay." Joanne stutters, wondering what is about to happen.

The blue haired woman's glove covered hands start to hold onto Joanne's tits.

"Ready?" She asks.

"S-sure." Joanne stutters.

CLICK!

"Ahhhh fuck!!" Joanne jumps feeling a sharp stabbing pain in her right nipple. Opening her eyes she sees that the blue haired woman had moved away and left was a piercing on her nipple.

"All done." The blue haired woman says standing up.

A piercing pain remains on Joanne's nipple as a tear runs down her face, not sure if it's from the pain or from the fact she now has a nipple piercing against her will.

"What do you think?" The blue haired woman asks holding up a mirror to Joanne's nipple.

Joanne looks up to Claire giving her a stern look.

Looking in the mirror, Joanne can see it is a steel piercing of a black bunny that covers most of her large nipple.

"I... love it." Joanne lies, when in reality she wants to rip it off and run.

"Great." The blue haired woman says, "I'll leave you to get changed." Then she stands up and walks away.

"Well done, I'm impressed." Claire says looking down at Claire.

"Why?" Joanne asks, feeling on the brink of breaking down.

"Now you know you belong to black cock, that's what the black bunny represents." Claire tells her.

"I don't understand." Joanne whispers.

"Don't worry, one day I'll get you something to represent me as your Mistress." Claire says.

Joanne's head flops back, giving up, she knows she's completely defeated and can't see any point in fighting anymore.

She feels a slight pain as Claire's fingers grab onto her piercing and she starts to play with it, pulling on it. Weirdly enough causing Joanne pain and a bit of pleasure.

"Get your top on, we have stuff to do," Claire says walking away, pulling the curtain open as she does, leaving anyone looking in to see Joanne topless.

She looks up and sees the woman getting a tattoo smiling at her. Joanne quickly grabs her top and covers herself.

Walking out of the shop, Joanne can feel a slight pain still in her nipple as it rubs again her shirt.

"Follow me, quickly!" Claire says walking away.

Joanne follows behind, looking down and seeing if the piercing sticks through her shirt, it does.

What am I going to do? I will have to always make sure it's not on show in front of Freddy! Joanne panics.

Joanne mindlessly follows Claire without even paying any attention, it's only when she closes a door that she realises they are in the bathroom of the shopping centre.

"In here!" Claire shouts and walks into one of the cubicles.

No, she can't be serious! Not here! Joanne thinks, except that doesn't stop her following her Mistress.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,479 Followers
12