Joanne's Fall Pt. 04 – Marked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,388 Followers

Joanne slowly walks in and closes the door, surprisingly the bathroom is quiet spacious and Joanne has a bit of space between her and Claire.

"Show it me again!" Claire orders.

Without saying a word, Joanne undoes her shirt until it's fully open and pulls it to the side, unleashing her bit tits.

"Fuck that's so hot!" Claire moans, reaching out and grabbing onto the piercing.

"Ahhh!" Joanne whimpers out, still sore. Although she just stands there and takes it, knowing she can't do anything to argue back. She watches as her young assistant plays with her nipple and squeezes her tit.

Suddenly, Claire's other hand is under Joanne's skirt and two fingers are quickly pushed deep into her surprisingly wet pussy.

"Fuuucckkk!" Joanne moans louder than she intends to.

I must still be horny from nearly cumming in the car! Joanne tries to argue in her head.

Claire's hand grips around Joanne's throat and pushes here back against the cubical door as her two fingers quickly fuck her soaking wet pussy.

"Now you even have a symbol to show that you are owned." Claire whispers to her, "You like that whore? That you are just someone's property? You're no longer a married business woman or a mother, you're just a pathetic whore for black cock!"

"Urrrghhh!" Joanne moans out, wanting to argue but Claire's grip around her throat is stopping her from breathing.

"That's it slave, letting me finger fuck you in a public toilets, you're so fucking wet! You must love it!" Claire whispers as her fingering gets faster and faster.

Much to Joanne's dismay, she feels her orgasm rising. Being choked so hard and held against he door is just increasing her pleasure and her dripping wet pussy starts to clench around Claire's fingers.

"You're going to cum aren't you whore!" Claire moans loudly and Joanne fears someone can hear them.

Joanne can only shake her head as Claire's grip on her throat stays tight.

She hears the door to the bathroom open and someone enters, their footsteps echoing around the bathroom.

"Say it!" Claire whispers, looking deep into Joanne's desperate eyes.

"I'm going to cum." Joanne whispers as Claire lightens her grip.

"Louder whore!" Claire says, definitely loud enough to be heard by this stranger.

"I'm gonna cum!!" Joanne almost shouts out in a moan as Claire's fingers hammer in and out of her pussy.

"What the fuck!" They hear another female voice say.

"You want to cum from my fingers you little slut?!" Claire asks again loudly.

"Yes Mistress!" Joanne shouts, defeated by her pleasure, "Please can I cum?!"

"Get a fucking room!" The stranger shouts and suddenly her footsteps leave the room.

"No you can't." Claire says, releasing Joanne's throat and pulling her fingers out of her desperate pussy.

"Pleeeassee." Joanne moans, being so close to cumming for the second time.

Joanne stares at her Mistress, her exposed chest heaving up and down with just pure desire to cum. Claire sits down on the toilet and spreads her legs, once again showing her smooth pussy.

"Lick my cunt!" Claire orders.

"Yes Mistress." Joanne replies, the thought of arguing not even in her head anymore, if there's a chance of cumming then she will do it.

Joanne drops onto her knees in this public bathroom and buries her head in between Claire's legs. Instantly licking her sweet, juicy cunt.

Joanne's tongue runs along her wet pussy lips, sucking each one into her mouth before finally making her way to Claire's throbbing clit.

"Mmmm you're getting good at that you fucking whore!" Claire moans out, clearly not caring if anyone else comes into the bathroom.

"Mmmm!" Joanne moans as she attacks Claire's clit with her wet tongue.

Over and over she flicks her swollen clit, Joanne brings a hand up and slides two fingers deep into her Mistress's pussy and fucks her faster and faster.

"Oh fuck, you naughty little slut! You want to taste my cum again?" Claire moans, holding Joanne's head in her hands.

"Yes Mistress!" Joanne moans back, barely taking her tongue away from Claire's delicious pussy.

"FUUUUCCCKKKK!!!" Claire moans and Joanne is rewarded with a face full of Claire's sweet cum.

She continues to massage her clit throughout her orgasm, hoping that in doing so she will be allowed to cum herself.

Then, Claire pushes her head away and stands up.

"Get up slut, we still have a lot to do!" Claire says, opening the cubical door she steps over Joanne who is still on the floor and walks away.

Joanne looks out and sees a girl who must be only 19 washing her hands in the sink, she looks back and makes eye contact. Then, Joanne realises she is still on her knees, her face covered in Claire's pussy juices and her shirt wide open with her big tits out.

Fuck sake! Joanne thinks, shutting the door and trying to make herself more presentable.

Stepping out of the cubical, luckily for Joanne the younger woman has gone but Claire is stood there with her arms crossed.

"Hurry the fuck up!" Claire orders.

Joanne catches herself in the mirror, her make up is spread around her face and there is a clear gleam of pussy juice all over her.

"Can I clean myself first?" Joanne asks.

"No, wear it with honour!" Claire orders, grabbing Joannes hand and dragging her out of the bathroom.

Please, I can't take much more of this! Joanne thinks to herself as she catches people staring at her, obviously realising what a mess her face looks.

Joanne walks through the shopping centre humiliated with being seen like this until they finally get outside.

They both get back into Joanne's car.

"We're going back to your place." Claire tells her.

"M-my place?" Joanne asks back, wondering why she wants to go there.

"Yes, now hurry up!" Claire barks back.

The entire drive is in silence, except Joanne's mind is running wild.

What are we doing at my place? Please don't tell me another random man is coming over to fuck me! I don't know how much longer I can go without getting caught or at least having a break down!

They pull up to Joanne's house and they both enter.

"Take me to your room." Claire orders.

Without saying a word, Joanne guides her to the room she shares with her husband. The husband who before a few weeks ago she never cheated on.

"Take your clothes off and lie down." Claire orders.

"Y-yes Mistress." Joanne replies.

She slowly takes off her clothes until she stands completely naked in front of her assistant.

"You do have a pretty hot body, for a bigger woman." Claire says, her fingertips tickling around Joanne's skin. Except once again being called a bigger woman hurts her.

"Lie down, you fucking idiot," Claire barks.

Doing as she's told, Joanne lies back and watches as Claire puts her bag onto the floor. She pulls out, to Joanne's utter shock, a blind fold.

She goes to argue back but stops just before something comes out, knowing what will happen if she talks back to her Mistress.

Instead, she lies there and allows this younger woman to tie the blindfold around her head.

"Open up." Claire orders.

Joanne opens her mouth and is shocked to feel a large, plastic like ball being forced into her mouth. This ball is then tied around the back of her head, making her teeth sink into it. Joanne goes to speak but all that comes out is muffled groans.

For a few minutes, Joanne lies there, unable to talk or see as Claire moves around her room.

Before she has chance to react, Joanne feels what must be a handcuff being locked onto her wrist. She goes to move but the other side but be locked onto the corner of the bed.

"Mmhhhhh!!" Joanne goes to shout.

SLAP!

Claire's hand strikes across her face hard and shocks Joanne to being silent.

"Stay fucking still!" Claire shouts.

"Mhmmm." Joanne moans back in agreement, although she can feel a tear running down the side of her face as Claire handcuffs her other wrist and both her ankles so she is spread eagle on the bed.

Unable to see or speak, Joanne realises she is completely helpless in this position. Claire can literally do whatever she wants to her and Joanne can't even attempt to fight back.

What comes to Joanne's head is, a few weeks ago she used to talk to strangers online about being in this sort of position and she used to get off to it, however now it actually happening and against her will, she's only filled with fear.

"Let's get a few photos first," Claire says.

Joanne wants to argue but doesn't see the point, her blackmailers already have so much evidence to use against her.

"Oh, that's a great one, it's even got a photo of you and your husband in the background." Claire laughs, her voice like a dagger into Joanne's heart.

Oh god, poor Freddy. He doesn't deserve this, what would he do if he knew, probably divorce me and take half of my company from me! Joanne thinks to herself as she lays there at Claire's mercy.

"Right, I'm off." Claire suddenly announces.

"Mhhmm!!" Joanne shouts, seriously hoping that Claire is not about to leave her like this!

"Someone will be here soon, or a few, or none, who knows." Claire says with a laugh and Joanne hears her footsteps leave and the door close.

Oh my god! What do I do?! I'm completely stuck in the darkness, how the fuck will I explain this to Freddy?!

Joanne writhes and tries to fight her way out of her handcuffs but nothing helps. The knot around her blindfold and her gag are too tight for her to get them off. She fights for what feels like twenty minutes to no luck.

Lying there, panting for breath from shaking around so much she wonders what to do next.

What feels like another twenty minute, Joanne lies there completely useless.

Am I just supposed to stay here all day until Freddy gets back to let me out? What will he think?! Wait, what if I need to go the toilet?!

Then, Joanne hears something for the first time since Claire left. The door to her room opens and she hears some footsteps enter.

"Mhhmmm!" Joanne tries to shout through the gag, wondering who it is in her room.

Is it Freddy? Is it Claire? Her blackmailer? Or maybe some other man that is being allowed to fuck her!

Suddenly, a hand is felt on the bottom of Joanne's bare legs. Gripping and rubbing her smooth skin.

No please! I don't want this, please don't let this person fuck me! Joanne thinks to herself, although her body is frozen solid in fear.

Another hand appears on her other leg and both hands start to rub and squeeze her thick thighs as they slowly work up to her exposed pussy.

"Mmmhhhhmm!!" Joanne suddenly moans as a finger slides easily into her still soaked pussy!

This person waists no time fingering her faster and faster, properly fucking her pussy with his finger.

This can't be Freddy, he would never do this! Joanne thinks to herself, even more mortified about her situation and how she is currently unwillingly cheating on him again.

Joanne feels pleasure starting to come from being fingered against her will.

As this persons fingers keep pumping in and out of Joanne's pussy that grows wetter and wetter, she feels their other hand reach up and grab onto her big tits.

"MMHHH!!" Joanne screams into the gag as this stranger harshly squeezes her tit into their hands.

She writhes in her chains once again but it's no use, this person, whoever it is, can do absolutely anything they want and Joanne can't do anything to stop it.

The person starts to grab her brand new, black bunny, piercing. Pulling on it and twisting, causing pain onto Joanne's tits.

"Mmmhhh!!!" Joanne shouts in pain again, only to me muffled by the gag.

In an instant, the hand leaves her tits and she feels a strong grip onto her throat pushing her down onto the bed.

Joanne really starts to panic now, whoever this person is, is choking her hard and she can't even attempt to fight back.

"Hhhhhhhh." She can lightly groan into the gag as the fingers dig tighter into the side of her neck, choking her harder.

Oh my god! What can I do?! What if they kill me!! Joanne fears as the grip gets tighter and her oxygen is getting completely cut off.

The strangers fingers leave her wet pussy and she feels them wiping her own juices over her big tits.

Joanne starts to panic more, writhing and trying to gasp for air as her head slowly starts to go light.

With this strangers grip still not loosening, Joanne's body is shook as she feels what must be a giant cock sliding balls deep into her drenched fucking pussy!

Oh god! This is not happening! He's forcing his cock in me as he chokes me out!! Joanne panics more and more as her body writhes more, desperate for air as she feels this big cock slowly sliding in and out of her.

Joanne lies there, star fished, bound and gagged as someone who she has no idea is forcefully fucking her unprotected pussy faster and faster as her head goes lighter and lighter from his harsh choking.

The occasional grunt manages to leave her as her body rocks back and forth from the giant cock destroying her desperate, wet pussy.

"HHHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMM!!" Joanne suddenly screams into the gag as soon as this persons grip is released from her throat, although Joanne worries about it leaving a mark because he held onto her so tight.

All Joanne can do is breath heavily through her nose as this man fucks her over and over. To her complete humiliation, Joanne's pussy starts to react amazingly to this cock that's stretching her so perfectly.

Her heavy breathing starts to turn into moans as his cock goes balls deep into her wet cunt over and over. Something about having so much oxygen cut off from her seems to have enhanced her pleasure.

"Mmm....Mmmmm...Mmmmm!" Joanne moans into the gag.

She doesn't even attempt to move, just the forcefulness of the man fucking her is making her wrists and ankles rub against the cuffs as she just allows this person to take her.

Feeling completely helpless and at his whim, Joanne can hear his breathing growing heaver as his cock really hammers into her. She starts to worry that she will have bruises around her pussy from him fucking her so dam hard.

"Mmmm! Mmmm!! Mmmmm!!!" Joanne moans louder into the gag, against her will her orgasm starts to grow.

Oh fuck, what if he cums in me?? He doesn't know I'm unprotected! Joanne panics, but nothing is stopping her own orgasm from hitting her.

Then, as soon as she feels the first strike of his cum inside of her desperate cunt, Joanne's long waited orgasm hits her like a tonne of fucking bricks.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!" She screams into the gag as this amazingly thick cock fucks her over and over.

She can feel buckets of his cum filling her insides up completely but her own orgasm feels too good to care about that right now.

As this man milks every last drop of his cum into her cunt, Joanne's moans start to go lighter as her own orgasm dies down. Although she can feel her pussy clenching around his thick cock.

Without saying a word, this man pulls out of her pussy and she hears him leaving the room. Leaving her there once again except this time filled with cum.

"Hey slut." Joanne suddenly hears and her consciousness comes back to her.

I must've fell asleep. Joanne thinks to herself and she feels the blindfold being pulled from her head.

As her eyes adjust to the light, she focuses on Claire's face smiling down at her.

Claire walks down the bed and pulls out her phone. Joanne is too weak to fight back, instead she watches Claire taking a lot of photos of her in this position, feeling spit drooling out of her ball gag.

"Looks great with cum leaking out of you slut." Claire laughs before uncuffing Joanne.

"There's no point going into work now, you might want to get these cum covered bed sheets cleaned before you husband gets back." Claire laughs, mocking her.

"What time is it?" Joanne whispers, rubbing her sore wrists, ankles and neck.

"Nearly 4pm." Claire says.

4pm? I must've been tied up for hours! Joanne thinks.

"Who was it that came in?" Joanne asks Claire.

"What do you mean?" Claire asks with a straight look on her face.

Oh no! Don't say that was just some random guy who came in and fucked me?!!! Joanne panics and shakes.

"Only joking you stupid slut, that was your Master." Claire tells her.

"Oh." Joanne replies, realising that is now the second black man to fuck her and cheat on her husband.

"Don't worry, I'm sure you'll be meeting him face to face soon. He just likes to make you wait." Claire says standing up and walking to the door before turning around, "Oh and he said you are being punished again."

"Why?" Joanne asks, her eyes shooting wide and what this punishment could be.

"You came as he fucked you, he didn't give you permission," Claire says, almost casually.

"Do you know him?" Joanne asks before Claire leaves.

"I've met him yeah," Claire says with a smile.

"Are you and him? You know." Joanne asks.

"I have a boyfriend you stupid slut," Claire says as though it's an obvious excuse and not that she's had Joanne making her cum.

Before she can reply, Claire slams the door and leaves.

Standing up, Joanne looks at herself in the mirror. Luckily there is no markings on her throat or her wrists or ankles.

I need to get the morning after pill. Joanne thinks as cum leaks out of her pussy.

The end

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,388 Followers
12