Joanne's Fall Pt. 05 – Bathroom Fuck

Story Info
Joanne gets new clothes and fucked in a public bathroom.
7.1k words
4.65
42.8k
57

Part 5 of the 22 part series

Updated 12/22/2023
Created 12/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,386 Followers

Joanne's Fall Pt. 05 - Bathroom Fuck

Joanne is a 46 year old married woman. Her sex life with her husband has died a long time ago so she resorted to having online sex with men on a chatroom. She came to love having men treated her like a slut online. Accidentally sending a naked photo with her face on, Joanne learns that the person she's sent it to knows her and her husband Freddy. This is her fall.

Part 1

After learning she is being blackmailed by this stranger, she is forced to flash her bare pussy in public to strangers. Afterwards she is forced to ask people to make her cum. Eventually, a 20 year old agrees and he fingers her to orgasm down an alley way and then Joanne gives him a handjob until he cums.

Part 2

Joanne loses more control to her blackmailer. Having to finger herself at work and just stopping before getting to cum. Afterwards she's ordered to a glory hole where she sees her blackmailers cock in real life. For the first time, she physically cheats on her husband by sucking his cock until she swallows him cum, only to be made to cum whilst looking at his cock. Joanne goes back to work and spends a virtual meeting with a dildo in her pussy. Afterwards, her assistant who she is a bitch to gets sent the videos of Joanne and tells Joanne that she is no longer going to boss her around.

Part 3

Joanne's assistant Claire takes full advantage of the blackmail. First she fucks Joanne's pussy whilst in her office with a dildo before shoving it down Joanne's throat. After that, Claire makes Joanne lick her pussy, the first time Joanne has ever done anything with a woman. Afterwards, Joanne has to go home on her lunch and get fucked by a big black man that her blackmailer owed money too. She was punished for cumming whilst having sex with this black man without her blackmailers permission and punishment is due.

Part 4

Joanne goes to her office and is straight away forced to lick Claire's pussy who is fully dominating her. They go to a shopping centre for Joanne's punishment which turns out to be getting a black bunny nipple piercing. Afterwards Claire takes Joanne back to Joanne's house where she ties up, blindfolds and gags Joanne. Joanne is then fucked by someone she can't see who she later finds out is her blackmailer.

Part 5

When Claire left her house, Joanne put her bedsheets in the wash and replaced them with clean ones as her blackmailers cum was stained on the sheets he fucked her on. After that, Joanne took a shower and tried to get the smell of cum and sweat off from her.

After the shower, Joanne stared at herself in the full length mirror in her bedroom. Her first look was to her thick thighs, thighs that Claire had made a few comments on that made her insecurities come back to the surface.

Finally, her eyes landed on her big, heavy tits. Her new black bunny piercing on her nipple nearly covering all of her areola.

I can't believe I have a nipple piercing, I am way too old for this! Joanne thought to herself, lightly playing with the piercing in her fingers.

She grabbed a pair of black jogging bottoms and a black hoody and covered herself. She knew it would be fairly easy to hide the piercing from her husband as he hasn't seen her naked in a long, long time.

Joanne realised it was nearly 6pm and Freddy would be home soon. The thought of seeing him, looking into his eyes after what she's done makes her feel sick to her stomach.

I'm a cheater, Joanne thought to herself, I've cheated on my husband now with multiple men and a woman.

Joanne hung her head in shame and wiped away a single tear dripping down her cheek.

Right, come on Joanne. You can't let Freddy see you like this and get suspicious. Joanne thought.

She brushed her hair back and headed to the kitchen and started cooking dinner for her and Freddy.

"Hey." She heard Freddy's voice calling out.

"Hi." Joanne shouted back, her voice a little croaky as her body started to shake in fear of seeing her husband.

She heard Freddy grunt something back but she couldn't work out what it was. Joanne wanted to have as little contact as possible with him until she was able to control herself, so she remained in the kitchen as he started to watch TV.

Nearly an hour later, Joanne put down two plates of food onto the dinner table and sat opposite her husband. She watched him tucking into his food, his grey hair shining and his unshaven stubble, all a reminder of the lack of interest he has in wooing her.

As Joanne stared at her husband, she started to think how he is partly to blame for her predicament. If he took any interest in me, I wouldn't have gone online to get pleasure from strangers! Joanne argued in her head. Yet, I didn't have to send any photos to anyone. That's my own doing.

Joanne hung her head again, unable to look at him again. Until her phone started to ring in her pocket.

She grabbed it and her heart skipped a beat seeing it was her son. She hasn't spoken to him for weeks since he moved to his university.

"Ben! How're you?" She asked.

"Hey mum, good. How're you?" He asked back and Joanne smiled at hearing his voice. Her worries about being blackmailed instantly washed away as her mother side returned.

"Is that Ben?" Freddy asked looking up from his plate for the first time since they sat down.

"Yeah." Joanne told him.

"Put him on speaker." Freddy said.

Joanne put her phone on speaker and placed it onto the table.

"So, what's going on, how's Uni?" Joanne asked her son.

"It's great, having a blast. How's things back home?" He asked back.

"We're good son," Freddy shouted down the phone, "I hope you're not enjoying yourself too much over there." He said with a laugh.

"Don't worry Dad I'm sticking to my work." Ben said in a joking huff.

"So, what are you calling for?" Joanne asked him, wondering if he needed money or something.

"I was planning on coming back for a visit next month if you don't mind me staying for a few days?" He asked.

"Of course, that's fine!" Joanne told him, not being able to contain her smile at the thought of seeing her son.

"That's great, do you mind if some of my mates from Uni come as well? They want to go out on my home town." Ben asked.

"No problem son, as long as they don't mind paying rent." Freddy joked down the phone.

"Sure thing Dad." Ben laughed back.

"Ignore him," Joanne told him, "They can all stay it's no problem."

"Thanks mum," Ben replied, "I should get going, but talk soon."

"Bye!" Both Joanne and Freddy said before Ben hung up.

"That'll be lovely having him back." Joanne said, looking up at Freddy who has a smile on his face.

"Definitely, I hope he's keeping himself well." Freddy replied back to her.

Joanne stared at her husband, quicker than she thought it would her shame and guilty returned. One big happy family? Joanne thought, if only people knew what a horrible person I really am.

An hour later, Joanne had finished her dinner in silence and gone to bed. Leaving Freddy to watch TV in the living room.

Then suddenly, her phone starts to ring and she felt sick seeing it was her blackmailer. Every inch of her body wants to not answer, however she knows it will only end up worse if she doesn't.

"H-hello?" Joanne stutters out putting the phone to her ear.

"I will let you off this once not calling me Master." She heard him say back to her. She instantly remembered the voice from when she first went to the glory hole and sucked his cock.

"Sorry Master." Joanne whispered, although Freddy was downstairs watching TV, she didn't want to risk him hearing.

"That's better slave." He replied, "I had fun fucking you on the bed you share with your husband."

Joanne didn't reply, once again tears began to well in her eyes and the sick feeling stayed with her.

"Slut?!" Her Master said.

"I'm here, sorry Master." Joanne replied.

"You answer me when I talk to you whore!" He shouted down the phone.

"Yes Master, I apologise." Joanne told him, wiping her tears and trying to compose herself.

"Good girl, now. For your punishment for cumming as I fucked you." He told her and Joanne could hear the joy in his voice.

"Please Master, I didn't mean to. I can't have another punishment like the last one." Joanne tried to plead with him.

"Ah yes, the piercing, that was hot to see in person. Seeing you like a real slut for black cock!" He replied, laughing at her, "Anyway, you do not tell me what you can or cannot do. You belong to me and will do as I wish, when I wish!" His serious, threatening tone scaring Joanne to her core.

"Y-yes Master." Joanne nervously replied.

"Okay, this Friday you are going to Jacob's bar." Her Master told her.

"Jacob's bar?" Joanne asked, never hearing of this place before.

"Yes, I'll send you the details." He told her.

"What am I supposed to do there?" Joanne asked and just in time managed to remember to say, "Master."

"Good girl," Her Master told her, "You will find out when you are there. Claire will give you more details." He informed her.

"Yes Master." Joanne replied, knowing she had absolutely no say.

"See you whore." Her blackmailer said and hung up the phone.

Joanne threw her phone onto the bed and put her head in her hands. What now? What sort of public humiliation is going to happen to me now?! This isn't fair! I'm a good person, I don't deserve to be treated like this!

The Next Day.

Joanne was sat at her desk, having been in for a few hours and not hearing from Claire she was happy to actually get some work done. The last week or so of blackmail has taken a toll on her work and she has fallen behind.

That was until she heard a knock at her door.

Oh no. She thought.

Before she could say anything, the door opened and in walked Claire. Dressed in a short, grey pencil skirt and a tight blouse. All showing off her amazing, young figure. A figure that Joanne was jealous of.

The door closed and Claire's face turned back to her evil grin that she's had since getting involved with the blackmail.

"Hello slut." Claire said sitting opposite Joanne.

"H-hi Mistress." Joanne replied, her hands shaking in her lap.

"So, I heard you were talking to your Master last night?" Claire said.

"Yes Mistress." Joanne replied.

"And?" Claire asked, her face showing genuine interest in Joanne's reply.

"He told me that you're going to give me more information on my punishment Mistress." Joanne told her, knowing it's best to just comply.

"You are unbelievable." Claire said with a laugh and shaking her head.

"What do you mean?" Joanne asked, even more confused.

"You really don't recognise his voice?" Claire asked.

"Should I?" Joanne asked her, wracking her mind for who he could be.

"You really are just a self centred bitch, aren't you?" Claire shot at her, "You've met him plenty of times!"

Joanne's mind was running wild trying to figure out who he was and why she can't remember him.

"Anyway," Claire said, clearly annoyed that Joanne couldn't work out who her blackmailer was, "To your punishment."

"Y-yes Mistress." Joanne said to her, fearful of what it is going to be.

"We are going shopping for some new clothes." Claire informed her.

"What's wrong with my clothes?" Joanne asked her, worried about what sort of clothing Claire wanted her in.

"Too conservative," Claire bluntly replied, "I'm going to slut you up."

"I don't want to look like a slut." Joanne whispered to her Mistress.

"Too bad it doesn't really matter what you want is it?" Claire said back to her, completely dismissing Joanne's feelings.

First the piercing and now new clothes? She must really hate me. Joanne thought.

"However," Claire said, bringing a glimmer of hope to Joanne, "I'm sure you have a lot of work to do so I'll leave you be for now. We will go shopping on Friday lunch before you go the bar."

"Yes Mistress." Joanne replied, although she hated the idea of still not knowing what her punishment was, she was grateful to have a few days off from being their slave.

"See you later whore." Claire joyfully said whilst standing up and walking out of Joanne's office.

Finally, a little normal life. Joanne thought to herself, having a slight sigh of relief.

The next few days Joanne managed to have a little bit more of normality in her life, to the point she almost forgot that she was being blackmailed to cheat on her husband. That was until Friday came and Claire barged into her office.

"Right then slut," She said shutting the door, "Let's get going."

"Where are we going Mistress?" Joanne asked her back, standing up from her desk and already dreading whatever was going to happen.

"The shopping centre." Claire said, "You're driving."

Luckily for Joanne, this drive to the shopping centre didn't have any of Claire fingering her or humiliating her even further. It was actually a silent drive until they got to the shops.

"What are we buying?" Joanne asked as they walked through a clothing store.

"We want you to look properly slutty, you know like your true self." Claire told her as she flicked through a few items of clothing.

Joanne hated how much Claire treated her like a slut, I'm not a slut, Joanne thought to herself, she's just making me into one!

"Here you go!" Claire suddenly said, "Go try these on!" She ordered.

Joanne looked at the clothes in Claire's hands and sighed.

"Are you serious?" Joanne asked.

"You do not question me slut!" Claire barked back at her, loud enough for a few people in the shop to turn their heads.

In fear, Joanne grabbed the clothes and headed to the changing rooms.

A few minutes later she looked at herself in the mirror, dressed in a short navy blue skirt that only just covered her arse, she also wore a black top that had a slit down the centre and only meeting at the bottom. Without a bra on, her large tits are nearly completely exposed, and if she moved too much then her nipple would pop out.

Finally, she was wearing black high heels, something she hadn't worn in years. Although they did make her thicker legs look more toned, Joanne sighed to herself thinking she looked like a prostitute you would pick up on the street.

Then a knocking started on the door.

"It's me, let me in." She heard Claire's voice say from outside.

Joanne instinctively opened the door and let her Mistress inside.

"Wow you look like an actual whore." Claire laughed at her, her hands reaching up and grabbing Joanne's tits.

"I can't wear this out in public." Joanne told her.

SLAP!

"Don't fucking tell me what you can or can't do, you do whatever I tell you!" Claire shouted at her.

The shock of being slapped by the younger woman forced Joanne to remain silent in fear.

"Now, turn around." Claire ordered.

Doing as she was told, Joanne turned around, although it was hard in these heels.

"Mmmm look at that fat arse, you look hot." Claire said loudly and her hands grabbed Joanne's arse cheeks, "Right, get changed, you're buying these and I have a few others for you to buy."

"Y-yes Mistress." Joanne whispered, scared of getting slapped again if she argued.

After buying those clothes and a few more that Claire picked out, the two women were walking through the shopping centre but Joanne was just grateful to have her normal clothes back on.

They both got back into Joanne's car before Claire turned her head and started to give more instructions.

"Right, let's go to Jacob's bar." Claire ordered.

"I thought I wasn't going there until tonight?" Joanne asked back in confusion.

"Well, we will get there early, just fucking do it." Claire ordered harshly.

Joanne puts this Jacob's bar into her maps and drives there, at least it's half an hours drive away so chances are there won't be anyone she knows in there.

When she pulls up outside, it looks like a bit of a run down bar, wooden walls and a few beer cans outside the front door.

"What is this place?" Joanne asked.

"You'll see, lets go." Claire said getting out of the car, to Joanne's surprise she is holding one of the bags of clothes in her hands.

For God's sake, here we go. Joanne thought to herself.

Getting out of the car, she follows her blonde assistant inside of the bar. It's quiet inside, about 10 - 15 people inside, mostly men. It looked like a little country bar, except there was no music playing.

"In here." Claire barked, Joanne turned her head and watched her walk into the bathroom.

As Joanne followed, she realised that on the door it said "Men's".

Does she know this is the men's? Joanne questioned.

Even against her better judgment, Joanne walked inside the men's bathroom and saw Claire standing holding one of the cubicles open.

"Come on!" Claire shouted.

Stepping inside, Joanne was surprised at how spacious it was.

"Right, get undressed." Claire said.

"What?!" Joanne asked back, not believing that Claire wants her to get naked in public.

"You're putting your new clothes on, come on whore." Claire ordered.

"Please, I can't wear that here." Joanne begged, being in a rough bar dressed like that she feared for her safety.

SLAP!

"What did I tell you about telling me what you can and can't do?" Claire shouted.

"Please Mistress." Joanne begged.

SLAP!

Joanne's face burnt red and stung from being struck again.

"Okay, I'm sorry." Joanne whispered, a single tear falling down her face.

Joanne took off all of her clothes except for her bra and big, white underwear.

"Fucking hell you can't wear those old womens underwear, you'll have to go commando." Claire said harshly.

Joanne didn't want to get struck again and feeling totally helpless to this young woman, she let her bra and underwear drop to the ground and stood in front of her completely naked.

"That's better slut, now get dressed into your new clothes." Claire ordered, handing Joanne the bag.

A few minutes later, Joanne is dressed in a slutty short skirt, an open top that just covered her nipples and the high heels. Without any underwear on the black bunny piercing is poking through the material.

"Perfect." Claire said with a laugh, "Stay there."

Joanne watched her Mistress open and close the cubicle door, leaving her alone for a moment.

I can't believe I'm dressed like this, I'm a successful business owner, not some cheap hooker! Joanne argued in her head.

"Hey there," Joanne heard Claire say.

"Hey there girlie." She heard a man's voice say, someone must've come to use the bathroom.

"Do you want a little fun?" Claire asked this unknown man.

Oh no, please don't! Joanne panicked.

"Sure thing." The man said, his voice was deep and very masculine.

"Go into cubical two, there's a slut in the one next to it waiting." Claire told him.

"Thanks darling." He replied.

Some footsteps grew closer and Joanne heard someone enter the cubicle next to her. She looked down and spotted something she didn't see before, a very obvious glory hole.

Not again! Joanne thought, but her hopes were crushed as she saw a large, very black cock start to poke through the hole.

She stared at it for a few seconds, it's probably the smallest black cock she's seen but still bigger than her husbands.

"Well slut, I haven't got all night!" The man on the other side shouted.

Joanne started to panic even more, other than the first lad that fingered her down an alley way all that time ago, all the men she has done sexual things with have been planned by her blackmailers. But this wasn't planned, this is a full on stranger to all of them.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,386 Followers