All Comments on 'Joanne's Fall Pt. 05 – Bathroom Fuck'

by TwistedManc

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
BuddRsBuddRsover 1 year ago

It's time for Joanne's revenge.

Anthony1965Anthony1965over 1 year ago

This story is so hot!!! I absolutely love it. I’d love for you to continue with it and see where it goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Would definitely love a Claire & Jason POV of this. Also a suggestion: marking the slut more, a tattoo maybe would be nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Perfect

BestFitBestFitover 1 year ago

Well written story. I think Joanne's adventures can go on. Could be even rougher with more tattoos and piercings. And play the whore more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I want more about cheating wife Joanne. Very good story.

sluttyinprogresssluttyinprogressover 1 year ago

A not so quick recount would be nice.We just don't need to re read what you've already written, just how it all started, what gave them the idea...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would love for the story to continue a while longer now that she knows who her blackmailers are she should be a little more responsive especially to Claire. would love for her to be more controlled at work somehow after she owns the company so dressing more slutty won't get her fired. Whatever you decide. You have done great with this story And I thank you for sharing it with us. I hope you let us know what you decide.

Pappasleaze!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don't bother with another part to this dismal affair.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’d love to see Joanne getting ordered to workout more, go to a tanning salon regularly and hope she is forced to get her hair cut in a sexy style like an undercut. Maybe she could get braids in her hair and her pussy shaved in a black only barbershop.

Would be awesome to read the backstory. Would be quite interesting if her blackmailer is her son’s classmate or bully.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Make her lose everything and ends up as a whore or a dump secretary with young black boyfriend

dreamnarrationsdreamnarrationsover 1 year ago

Continue the Joanne's story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Story is quite pedestrian, nothing that hasn't been post a thousand times before here. Just different character names is all.

crimfolkcrimfolkover 1 year ago

The answer to that is obvious - both!

slavesindeeslavesindeeover 1 year ago

more more more Please pretty please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great fun to read … please continue … Am not a big fan of POV changes … preferably continue with more adventures for the slut and a credible plot … either towards a stable state with more friendly fun &games or further degradation and downfall… some background could be added in dialogues or sparse flashbacks.

jleetechiejleetechieabout 1 year ago

I appreciate the length of the chapters and the summary at the start. The action is not very creative, but good enough. She really needs a collar or something to emphasize her slut/pet status. Certainly worth continuing.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Wild story. I read it after seeing "bathroom fuck" in the spin selection. My wild times: I blew my high school boyfriend in the men's room once but many guys in their cars and in college, I got fucked on a desk.

JackiemichelleJackiemichelle8 months ago

Love your story. Please finish her journey and let us see how you want it to go. I hope you finish

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Oh, the back story definitely! It would be nice to see her skills develop as she develops a following...

KKWayneKKWayne5 months ago

Looking forward reading the rest of the series❣️ We love it❣️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Excellent series of stories

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedManc@TwistedManc
Follow this link for my Twitter and Patreon: linktr.ee/twistedmanc Stories on my Patreon: My Daughters Black Boyfriend Ch. 02 Hi, I am 28, male from near Manchester. I am married for the last year but been together for a long time. My stories are usually either my fantasy...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES