Joanne's Fall Pt. 08 – Anal Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take off you bottoms and sit down, spread your legs." He told her.

Here we go again, another part of me gone. Joanne thought and did as he asked.

It humiliated her more that she was on his own, this man probably thinks I'm some whore who wants this! She thought.

She sat down and spread her legs, showing her bare pussy to this black man, but she wasn't too embarrassed because he had already seen it all.

She watched him get the tattoo needle and closed her eyes before she got the first contact.

"Oooh." She let out a shocked and painful gasp when it made first contact.

It wasn't too painful, but enough to make her squirm a little. Every now and again Joanne would look down to see him marking her body.

Then, the same feeling as last time started to come to her.

"Ooohh." She let out a quite moan.

Why does getting tattooed turn me on so much? She thought.

She watched him colouring in the big, bold letters. The vibration and the slight sting from the needle had her legs twitching. Without realising it Joanne started to let out heavy breaths and moans.

"You seem to enjoy these." Stretch laughed and Joanne realised how easily he could see her wet pussy.

As the tattoo went on her phone started to ring. She grabbed it and realised it was her son calling her. Not now, she thought and red buttoned him.

"Oh god." Joanne moaned as the tattoo continued.

Her legs started to squirm around Stretch as he carried on tattooing. Then her phone vibrated but this time it was a text.

Master Jason: Slave, I haven't paid Stretch for your tattoo. You are going to offer to pay the same way you paid for the last one.

Fuck! Joanne thought, annoyingly her pussy twitched as the tattoo carried on.

"All done." She heard him say but his head stayed close to her.

"T-thank you," Joanne stuttered. Oh fuck, what am I going to do?! She thought. "My erm... My Master said I should pay you?"

"Yeah, want me to take you to the till?" Stretch replied.

"I... I... I was wondering if I could pay you another way?" Joanne stuttered, her face burned red with shame with the fact she was offering to have sex for his services.

"And what way was that?" Stretch replied with a huge grin on his face. His hands grabbed onto her thick thighs as he remained between her bare pussy.

"L-like last time?" Joanne stuttered back to him.

"Which is?" Stretch said, seemingly enjoying watching her squirm.

"With... with sex," Joanne told him. There it is.

"Sounds good to me." Stretch instantly replied and stood up, Joanne watched him silently as he moved his tattoo equipment to the side and started to undo his jeans, "I never got a chance to use that mouth of yours last time."

Joanne couldn't speak, she just remained still with her legs spread wide as this big, black man pulled his trousers down and unleashed his extra long cock.

"You don't want too much activity near this tattoo for a few days, so probably best to leave your cunt alone," Stretch told her and then leant forward and grabbed Joanne's head, "But a blowjob will do."

Joanne didn't say anything, just pure shame wrecked her body as her head was pushed forward and she opened her mouth to let Stretch's long, black cock into her mouth.

"Oooohh yeah." He moaned when she wrapped her lips around his cock.

He clearly didn't want Joanne doing a lot of the work because he kept a firm grip onto her head and just pushed her forward and backwards on his cock. Joanne just kept her lips tightly wrapped around his black shaft as she felt his head hit her tongue over and over.

Joanne opened her eyes and looked up at the man fucking her face, he was moaning and smiling back down at her.

Within a few minutes he started to push her head deeper and deeper onto his cock. When he pushed too deep Joanne gagged around his dick but Stretch held her head still. She coughed and gagged around his cock and her spit exploded around her lips and fell down her face.

"That's it white slut, choke on that cock!" Stretch moaned.

Joanne just closed her eyes and went along for the ride, she did feel horny as fuck but she was slightly grateful that she wasn't about to have another cock in her, and be forced to cheat on her husband further.

"Gluuug.... Glugg... glugg..." She gagged over and over as he fucked her face faster.

He kept hitting her throat and pushing deeper and deeper down.

Eventually he held his cock down her throat, Joanne gagged and spit poured down her chin as it felt like she couldn't take it any further. But Stretch didn't stop there, he kept hold of her head and pushed her deeper and deeper.

Joanne felt like her throat was wrapping around his cock and she felt like she was in one constant gag.

After a few seconds Joanne couldn't breathe and started to panic.

"Glllgg!" She groaned around his cock to show she couldn't breathe but he didn't let up.

Stretch kept pushing and pushing. He wasn't even fully in her and Joanne panicked that she would soon pass out.

"GLLLLLLGGGGG!!" She gagged and hit his thighs which finally made him pull back.

A pile of spit fell down her chin and his cock came fully out of her mouth. Before Joanne could react, she suddenly felt a hot, sticky liquid hit her directly on her forehead. She realised that he was cumming over her face and closed her eyes just in time for his next rope of cum to hit her face.

"Fuuck yes!" Stretch grunted and wanked his cock as he sprayed his cum all over Joanne's face.

She felt it completely cover her face, go all over her hair and drip down onto her clothes. She just kept her eyes and mouth closed and waited for it to be over.

With her eyes closed the next thing she felt was Stretch's cock land on her face, followed by him squeezing the last few drops of cum out onto her nose.

"Oh, thanks for that. Always love a good white slut." Stretch said.

Joanne managed to open her eyes even though they were covered in cum and saw that Stretch had pulled his jeans back up.

She wiped her eye with her left hand and Stretch must've noticed her wedding ring.

"A married white whore? Does your husband know how much you love black cock?" Stretch said with a laugh.

"Erm, yeah." Joanne whispered and lied out of embarrassment, "Can I use your bathroom please?"

"No." Stretch bluntly replied.

"What?" Joanne asked him, confused as she needed to clean the cum off of her.

"Wear my cum with honour you white slut." Stretch told her.

"But... but.." Joanne stuttered but Stretch interrupted her.

"You can go now, come back any time you need some black dick." He said and then walked out of the room.

I have to walk to my car covered in cum? Joanne thought and felt even more humiliated.

She stood up and pulled her trousers back up, she looked down at her top that was covered in cum that dripped down from her face. The cum that she can feel drying on her. This is fucking hell.

She left the shop and tried to walk through the shopping centre quickly with her head down. Although she caught a few people that obviously noticed her face. A few people started to laugh and one girl even said "Ew" as she walked past.

Fucking kill me! Joanne thought.

She eventually made it to her car and looked at herself in the mirror, it was so painfully obviously cum all over her face and her hair. Then her phone started to ring again and she saw it was her son, this time she knew she should answer it.

"Hello?" She said holding the phone an inch away from her face so she wouldn't get cum on it.

"Hey mum, you okay? I tried to call earlier." Ben said to her.

"Yes, sorry. I was in a meeting." She lied.

"That's okay, is this a good time?" He asked her.

"Yes, fine, what's up?" She asked him, wondering how humiliating it would be if her son knew what a stupid whore his mother was.

"Yeah good, just checking I'm still alright to come stay next week?" He asked her, "I asked dad but I know he'd probably forget."

"Of course, it's fine," Joanne told him, hoping her blackmailers would leave her alone whilst he's there, "I can't wait to see you."

"Perfect," He replied, "Talk soon, love you."

"Love you too." Joanne replied and put the phone down.

Oh Joanne, she thought looking at her cum covered face in the mirror, what are you going to do?

She drove home, had a shower to get all of the cum off of her and when she stepped back into her bedroom, she had a look at herself in the mirror.

Her fingers traced her new "Yes, Master" tattoo that was over her pubic area, then she traced her first, small queen of spades tattoo on her collar bone. Joanne turned around and looked at the much larger queen of spades tattoo on her back.

She looked at her naked body, her thick thighs and stomach, Maybe I could do with losing some weight, she thought.

She had barely eaten since Claire started her on a new diet and felt starving and a little weak.

When she went to put some clothes on a text came through her phone.

Master Jason: Whore, you better still have that butt plug that Claire gave to you. Put it in and send me a photo to prove it.

Urgh, Joanne sighed, knowing where this was going, somewhere she didn't want to go.

She opened her drawer and searched under her clothes where she hid the plug. Joanne didn't have any lube so she poured moisturiser over the butt plug and bent over her bed. She lifted one leg up and used one hand to spread her arse cheeks.

She started to push the tip of the plug against her arsehole but it was instantly met with resistance. She took a deep breath and bit her lip before doing a quick push.

"Fuck!" She grunted as she pushed the entire plug into her arsehole in one go, "fuck... fuck... shit!" She panted over and over as her arsehole burned around the toy.

How the fuck am I supposed to take his cock there?! She thought, dreading the idea.

She took a photo of the plug in her arse and sent it to her Master who quickly responded.

Master Jason: Good girl, you're coming to mine tonight, 6pm. I'll send you the address, where one of the slutty outfits Claire got you. Keep the plug in.

Then it was followed with his address.

For fuck's sake, what am I supposed to do? Joanne thought and typed back.

Joanne: Yes, Master.

Joanne put her phone and down looked in her wardrobe at the clothes that Claire had her buy. She knew that she had to keep her Master happy to keep from getting any more punishments.

An hour later she looked at herself in the mirror dressed in a very short black skirt, she had thigh high black stockings on and a white, silk top that was very low cut that made the V go below her tits. With a push up bra on it emphasised her big tits. She also wore no thong.

She went downstairs at 5pm and planned to set off early so Freddy wouldn't see her dressed like this, however when she reached the bottom of the stairs the front door opened and her eyes shot wide open at seeing her husband.

"What are you doing back so early?" She almost shouted out as she jumped out of her skin.

"Traffic wasn't bad," he said and closed the door. Joanne grabbed the cut in her top and made sure her collar bone and tattoo was covered. When he turned around and saw how his wife was dressed his mouth nearly hit the floor, "Where are you going? Like that?"

"Just my friends." Joanne replied back and tried to rush past him.

"Dressed like that?" He said, "Aren't you a little old to dress like that?"

Joanne then stopped dead in her tracks, did he really just say that? She thought.

"You know," Joanne said annoyed and turned around to look at him, "Most men would love to see their wives dressed like this!"

"It's not that," Freddy said backtracking, "It's just, a little revealing for someone your age."

"For my age?" Joanne barked back, finding herself more annoyed that her husband just couldn't be attracted to her.

"You know that's not what I meant." He said and moved close to her to kiss her cheek.

Joanne panicked that if he looked down at her chest, he would see the tattoo and fear took over her body. She jumped back and grabbed the top to cover herself.

"I'll be back late." She told him and ran out the door and into her car.

In her panicked state she forgot about the butt plug.

"Fuck!" She yelped out when she sat down quickly on the car seat and pushed the plug deeper in her.

She started her car and drove away with mixed emotions. She was furious at Freddy for how he spoke to her, however she knew she couldn't be too angry as she was going out to cheat on him all night. The pain coming from her stretched arsehole just seemed to make it all worse.

She got to her owners place a little early. They lived in an apartment block that seemed surprisingly nice. They were both young and Joanne knew that Claire wasn't paid the best... well that was before Joanne was forced to promote her even though she never goes into work anymore. She didn't know what Jason did but he must earn enough to afford to live in this area.

She buzzed for number 45 which was their apartment.

"Hello?" She heard Jason's voice say.

"It... it's me." Joanne whispered.

"Who?" Jason said back to her.

Fuck's sake, Joanne thought.

"It's, your slave." Joanne said, luckily no one was around to hear her.

"Good girl." He said and the door buzzed open.

With a deep breath Joanne entered and headed up to his apartment, the whole time her arse still felt uncomfortable being filled.

When she knocked on the door Jason opened it with a big smile.

As soon as the door opened Joanne's heart sunk as she could definitely hear voices of other men inside.

"Come in, slut." Jason told her.

Joanne nervously walked past him and he closed the door.

SPANK! Jason slapped her arse as she walked past.

"Good outfit." He told her.

"T-thank you." Joanne whispered.

She let Jason walk in front of her and she followed him into their living room. Her worst fears came true when she saw three other black lads sitting on the sofa and one on the arm chair. All of them looked to be around Jason's age and all were black.

"Everyone, this is the whore for the night." Jason said and Joanne felt like throwing up when she heard it. Her legs felt like they were about to give way and that she would pass out.

SPANK! Jason slapped her arse again.

"Slave, say hi." He told her.

Joanne just kept her eyes fixed to the ground as her face burned red.

"H-hi." She whispered.

"Go into the middle and let everyone have a good look at you." Jason told her.

Joanne painfully walked to the middle of the living room where all the black men could look at her. She stood perfectly still with her eyes fixed onto the ground.

"Show us your new tattoo." Jason ordered and sat down on the sofa in the middle of two black men.

Without saying a word and bursting with embarrassment, Joanne slowly lifted up her short skirt and showed her bare pussy and her new tattoo just above it.

"Fucking hell Jason," One black man laughed out, "How the fuck did you find such a white slut?"

Kill me, please kill me! Joanne thought and she felt a tear come to her eye as she pulled her skirt back down to cover herself.

"Slave, why don't you tell them why you're my whore?" Jason said with a smirk.

"B-because I'm a white whore for black cock." Joanne whispered, every fibre of her body wanting this just to end.

"No, you stupid slut," Jason said with another laugh, "Tell them how you came to be my slut."

Please don't, Joanne thought and looked at Jason to plead with her eyes, but he just smiled back at her.

"I... I was sexting with him online and I accidentally sent him a photo of me naked with my face in. He then used that to blackmail me to be his slave." Joanne whispered to them all.

"And why could I use it as blackmail?" Jason asked.

"Because... because I'm married." Joanne humiliatingly told them.

"Fucking hell!" One of the black men laughed, "But she loves it right?"

"Oh yeah," Jason said, "She pretends to fight and hate it but she fucking loves it. She's cum more times on my cock than I can count!" He told them.

I don't love it! Joanne screamed in her head, I hate it! This is my hell!!

"So, what have you done with the slut?" One of his mates asked.

"I've fucked her countless times and used her mouth a lot, she gives a great blowjob," Jason told them, humiliating Joanne further, "Claire's used her a lot as well. She moans like crazy when she's licking Claire's pussy."

"Fucking hell, she really is a needy whore isn't she!" One friend shouted, "No wonder she loves to cheat on her husband!"

"I know right," Jason said, "And slut," He said and Joanne's ears perked up, "You have something inside of you right now, don't you?"

"Y-yes Master." Joanne whispered in shame.

"Because what is going to happen tonight?" Jason asked.

Joanne wanted to break down, it's not enough to make me cheat against my will, but he has to humiliate me in front of people as well? Joanne thought.

"Because... Because you're going to fuck my arse, Master." Joanne said.

"And you're an anal virgin, right?" Jason asked.

"Yes, Master." Joanne said, saying the words marked on her body forever.

The other boys laughed and cheered a little when she said that.

"Well, first things first slut," Jason said, "Go get us all a beer from the fridge."

"Yes, Master." Joanne replied and found her way to the kitchen, she could feel all the men's eyes burning into her as she walked away and came back with beers.

She handed one to each of them and they all just smiled and stared at her like she was a piece of meat.

"Now then, get on your knees slut." Jason ordered.

Without saying a word, Joanne felt like a pathetic slut as she lowered herself onto her knees in front of all these men.

"Crawl to me." Jason ordered.

Joanne did as she was told and slowly crawled to her owner. Her short skirt rode up as she did and she felt her pussy get exposed to the air. When she got between Jason's legs, she looked up at him.

"Take my cock out." He ordered.

"Yes, Master." Joanne replied and started to undo his belt and jeans and pull them down until his big, black cock was in front of her.

She reached up and grabbed it with her left hand, knowing she was about to have to do this in front of all these men. When she wrapped her fingers around his cock Jason suddenly gripped onto her wrist and held her in place.

"What's this?" He said and pointed at her finger.

"W-what do you mean?" She asked him, confused by his question.

Then he flicked Joanne's gold wedding ring and repeated himself.

"What's this?"

"M-my wedding ring, Master." Joanne replied.

"Are you a married, cheating whore for me?" Jason asked her and Joanne's face burned even more red.

"Yes, Master." She told him.

"And you're going to suck my cock, and everyone's cock here, and then let me fuck your arsehole in front of everyone?" Jason asked her.

Joanne just wanted to curl into a ball and cry but she couldn't.

"Yes, Master." She told her, more shame filling her up.

"Good whore." He replied and sat back on the sofa.

Joanne didn't need any further instructions, she gripped onto his thick cock and moved her head forward until she wrapped her lips around his shaft.

"Nice!" One of the men shouted but Joanne tried to ignore them.

She tried to focus everything just on sucking her Master's cock. Not that she was being watched by other men, not that she was cheating.

She used her wet tongue to massage his head and tasted his precum as it poured down her throat. Joanne started of slow, just bobbing up and down his thick head. Savouring his delicious taste and scent as she sucked him off.