Joanne's Fall Pt. 08 – Anal Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you, you stupid whore?!" Jason shouted at her.

"I'm a cheating whore for any black cock!" Joanne moaned and her orgasm nearly hit, "I'm a pathetic, white, fat cheating slut for any fucking black COOOOOOCCCKKKKKK!!!"

Joanne's entire body was shaking and trembling as an orgasm ripped throughout her. She couldn't hold her legs still as her two fingers plunged deep into her soaked pussy and she rubbed her clit faster and faster.

"Fuuuuckk meeeeeeee!!" She kept moaned over and over as her orgasm never seemed to end.

Her breathing was sporadic and when she eventually came down from her orgasm high, she looked up to see all the men laughing and smiling at her.

"P-please can I go now?" She asked pathetically.

"I don't think so." Jason said and put his phone away.

"What more do you want from me?" Joanne shot back at him, feeling rage building up inside of her.

"Do not speak to me like that!!" Jason shouted at her and slapped her big tits.

"Owww...." Joanne yelped, "I'm sorry."

"You've made a mess on my sofa, you're not going until you've cleaned it up." Jason told her.

Joanne looked down and tilted to one side, her arse and the sofa were covered in spit and cum and she just sighed at her new task.

She wasn't allowed to put clothes on, for the next hour she scrubbed and cleaned the sofa as the black men either laughed at her or paid no attention to her. She felt like she had his rock bottom, a whole new low.

It was nearly midnight by the time she was done.

"Can I go now Master?" She asked.

"Yes slut, go back to your bitch husband." Jason laughed.

With her head hung in shame Joanne left the apartment and went home. She wasn't allowed to clean her face, she could just feel and smell the dried cum and spit all over her body.

When she got home, she sat in her car for a minute. Her arse was burning from the fucking and her throat felt sore.

With one last deep breath, she headed inside, knowing that Freddy would be asleep she went for a shower as she couldn't get into bed covered in cum.

She got into the bathroom, shut the door which didn't have a lock on and got undressed.

She looked at herself in the mirror and felt like a whore, all the tattoos', the nipple piercing and being covered in cum, she hated what she saw.

"Joanne?" Suddenly Freddy's voice said from the other side of the bathroom door and Joanne jumped out of her skin.

"What?!" She barked back, "Don't come in!!" She shouted, feared that there was no lock on the bathroom door and if he walked in, he would see all her new body work and all the cum over her.

"What are you doing?" He asked and Joanne saw the door handle move down.

She leaped across the room and held the door shut.

"I'm having a shower, don't come in!" She shouted.

"Is something wrong?" He asked from the other side of the door.

"No, I just need a shower before bed." She barked at him.

Her heart was beating a mile a minute, knowing if he came in then her marriage would be over and all of this would've been for nothing.

"I just wanted to... say sorry." Freddy said through the door.

"Sorry for what?" Joanne asked in confusion.

"For what I said before you left, you looked beautiful, I didn't mean to say those things." He said to her.

Hearing this brough a tear to Joanne's eye. If only he knew I was out getting my arse fucked and sucking black cock, he wouldn't love me then, Joanne thought.

"It's okay," Joanne said back, "I didn't mean to get mad at you."

"You were justified, I'm sorry." Freddy told her.

Joanne's face started to pour with tears as her guilt overwhelmed her.

"It's... it's okay." She croaked out.

"I'll see you in bed?" Freddy asked through the door.

"Yeah, see you in a sec." Joanne replied, sighing at not getting caught.

"I love you." He told her.

I hate this so much, Joanne thought.

"I love you too." She told him and heard him walk away.

Looking at herself in the mirror again, Joanne couldn't believe what had happened to her life. She was a whore for a couple, literally taking cock after cock without a choice.

Wiping away the tears Joanne got into the shower and cleaned all of the cum, sweat and spit from her.

She got out and got into bed where Freddy was already asleep.

She lay her head down and felt the exhaustion of getting fucked for hours.

She hoped that she would finally have a good night's sleep after being so tired, but in her head, she just feared of what else is to come from her blackmailers.