Joanne's Fall Pt. 17 - Fallout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Perfect, say 7pm?" Joanne recommended, "I prefer coming when there isn't many people here."

"Great, I'll see you then." Ryan said and went back to cleaning machines.

When Joanne got back home she found herself quiet hot and bothered. It was a strange mix of emotions for her. Part of her still felt some guilt, as if she was still cheating on Freddy, me and Freddy are over, there's nothing can that change that.

She also felt exciting about flirting with another man, which just added to her guilt, like she shouldn't be happy yet.

When she went to the gym the next night she wore short gym shorts that were very tight around her increasingly toned legs and arse. She also wore a tight gym top that really emphasised her chest.

"Hey, ready?" Ryan said as Joanne walked over to him.

"Oh yeah, definitely." She said with a smile.

He really is a good looking guy.

"Follow me." He said.

Ryan guided Joanne to a private work out room. At first he just showed Joanne a little warm up. Then, when he started to show Joanne some new exercises he started to get a little feely.

Joanne would ask him to help her get into the right position, oh god, I love having his hands on me.

Ryan would hold her hips and move her, or lift up her arms.

The room was surrounded in mirrors and Joanne looked at her white skin and blonde hair next to his dark, black skin.

Eventually, Joanne couldn't take it.

I want this, and I think he does too.

"I think that is everything." Ryan said as their hour came to an end.

Joanne put the weights down and turned to the beautiful, black man.

"How old are you?" She asked.

"25, why?" He replied.

"Perfect." Joanne said.

She took a step closer and reached for his crotch. She instantly felt his semi hard cock and looked into his eyes.

"What are you doing?" He asked, but didn't move Joanne's hand.

"I know you want to as well." Joanne whispered to him.

Trying to use her confidence, Joanne reached into his shorts and wrapped her fingers around his cock that grew in her hand.

"Not here," He said and pulled her hand out, "follow me."

"Gladly." Joanne said.

He followed her through the empty gym and watched as he unlocked the storage room. There was only a dim light in there and when he shut the door behind them it was nearly completely black.

Joanne grabbed Ryan and pulled him in the kiss her.

Her thick, fake lips pressed against his soft, black lips and she instantly pushed her tongue into his mouth.

"Mmmm." Joanne moaned.

Ryan pushed her a little back so she was up against the wall as they made out.

It felt so different to before, without the guilt of cheating over her head. Joanne could just be free.

Ryan's hands reached up and squeezed Joanne's big tits above her gym top. Then she reached into his shorts again and grabbed onto his now fully hard cock. He felt big, not the biggest she's been with, but still big.

"Fuck," Joanne panted in his mouth, "I need this cock in my mouth."

"You're amazing." Ryan panted and laughed.

Joanne gave him another kiss and then sunk down onto her knees. She grabbed his shorts and pulled them down. With the room being so dark and his skin so black she could just about see his cock.

In an instant, she leant forward and wrapped her thick lips around it.

"Oh god yes," Ryan moaned, "I've wanted to feel those thick lips around my cock since I first saw you."

"Mmmmm." Joanne moaned around his beautiful, black dick.

This feels so good!

Joanne bobbed hungrily up and down his big, black cock. She used every skill she had gained and took him entirely down her throat. Spreading her spit around his shaft with her tongue.

After a few minutes Joanne couldn't take it, I need this in me!

She stood up and grabbed onto his spit covered cock.

"You need to fuck me, now." She told him.

"Fine by me." He said with a smile.

He roughly grabbed Joanne's shoulders and span her around. He grabbed her waist and pulled her back a little so she was slightly bent over and leaning against the wall.

Ryan pulled her shorts down and then kicked her feet apart.

Fuck yes, I love it!

She felt Ryan rub his cock up and down her soaked pussy.

"Are you pierced down there?" Ryan asked.

"Yeah, two loops on my lips." Joanne moaned, "Now shove it in me!"

Ryan's cock slowly slipped into her drenched hole which wrapped around his shaft. He pushed slowly, inch by inch into her cunt that swallowed it whole.

"Yeeess!" Joanne moaned when she felt him go balls deep inside of her.

"Fucking hell, you're so wet!" Ryan moaned.

He grabbed onto her hips and started to fuck her hard against the wall. His waist slapped against her arse and echoed around the dark room.

"Fuck yes!" Joanne moaned, "fuck me with your big, black cock!"

Ryan reached over and grabbed Joanne's big tits from outside of her top. It was a little too tight for him to get his hand under, but it had to do.

Joanne then found herself bouncing back onto his dick, wanting it deeper and harder.

"Fuck, yes, fuck my little cunt!" Joanne moaned.

"Fucking hell!" Ryan moaned back.

I bet he didn't expect me to be this much of a slut!

"Yes... yes... fuck me." Joanne kept moaning.

He felt deep inside of her, but since she wasn't properly bent over it wasn't deep enough for Joanne.

"Wait," she panted and pulled away from him, she looked around and saw a table on one side, "fuck me on that."

She moved over and jumped onto it, looking at Ryan she spread her legs and showed her drenched pussy.

Ryan quickly came over and grabbed her legs, Joanne leant back onto her hands and lifted her legs into the air.

"Fuuuck yes!" Joanne moaned when Ryan shoved his cock back into her.

She stared at his beautiful face as he fucked her cunt, her legs flopping around in the air. His cock was firing in and out of her well soaked pussy.

"You're so fucking hot!" Ryan panted out.

"Mmm fuck!" Joanne moaned back.

She reached down and rubbed her throbbing clit as this beautiful black man fucked her.

"Yes... yes.... Yes..." She moaned over and over as her orgasm grew.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum soon!" Ryan moaned.

"Cum in me!" Joanne moaned. After getting cummed in so much she assumed by that point that she couldn't get pregnant.

She rubbed her clit faster and faster, her legs started to twitch and shake as her orgasm burst through her.

"Fuuuuucckk meeeeee!!!" Joanne moaned out.

"Urgghh yees!" Ryan grunted and she felt his cock fire deep inside of her.

Joanne's cunt clenched around Ryan's pulsating cock that filled her up, both of them moaning and cumming in unison.

"Oh god," Joanne panted, "that was so good."

"Fucking hell, you can say that again." Ryan said back.

When he pulled out of her, Joanne's legs flopped down and she felt cum leak out of her.

Joanne took a few minutes to catch her breath as she smiled at Ryan.

"Can you pass me my shorts please?" Joanne asked.

"Yeah, sure." He said and handed them over to her.

Joanne pulled them up and felt more cum leak out of her.

"So," Joanne said with a smile, "you're not going to charge me for an extra hour of personal training?" She laughed.

"Haha, I think I can let you off for this one." Ryan joked back.

He gave Joanne another kiss before they left the storage room.

Joanne got into her car and started to drive back to the hotel, actually having a smile.

Maybe I'm going to be okay. Sure, my marriage is over, but it had been on the rocks for a long time. I can get through this. I just need to embrace... Jo. No more weak and pathetic Joanne.

When she got back to the hotel she had another cigarette and lay down. She actually had a sense of freedom. Sure, she was still getting blackmailed with information that could go to her son, but he lived hours away. At least her day to day life was going to be simpler.

Then, as she lit up one last cigarette for the night a text message came through her phone.

Tom: Hey mum, sorry I didn't message earlier I've had a hectic day! Just wanted to wish you a happy birthday! I'll try and get over some time to see you and we can go out for a meal. Love you x

My birthday? With everything going on she had completely forgotten. Jo put out her cigarette and texted her son back to say thank you. Then, went to sleep, alone.

The next day she went back to the gym, but it was a lot busier and Ryan couldn't risk having sex again as he didn't want to get fired.

Once she had finished, she made the decision to go into work. It had been a while and she thought it would be a nice distraction.

To say there were some shocked faces at her blonde hair and thick lips would be playing it down. However, Jo settled at her desk and cracked on with work. Three people had handed their notices in since Jo last went into the office.

She wasn't too surprised, her employee Sarah had warned her this could happen. Luckily Jo knew that the company could carry on without those three.

The £1,000 she had illegally put through the company seemed to have gone unnoticed which put her mind at ease.

That afternoon she had another call from Tom, he was just checking in to make sure she was getting on okay, which Jo said she was.

Fuck it, Jo thought as she sat back at her desk, it's my company, I can do what I want.

She opened the window and started to smoke out of it.

Maybe this is always who I was meant to be, I'm a slut. My best skill is pleasing other people sexually, male or female. And I love it, why am I fighting it, it's not like I have a marriage to lose anymore. I'm a filthy, dirty whore, but that's okay.

Jo even spent some of her money on new sex toys and arranged for her to rent an apartment, although she couldn't move in for another couple of weeks.

Eventually, it got the point where she only had three days left of her free time, the time Jason and Claire gave her to settle in her new life.

Then, as she sat at her desk, the phone rang.

Claire? What does she want?

"Hi, Mistress." Jo answered.

"Hello slut, good to see you've got your manners back." Claire said.

"I know." Jo replied, for a second she had doubt in her head again, have I accepted this life too easily?

"Well," Claire continued, "I was just calling to check in, make sure you're getting on okay."

"Really?" Jo asked, finding the nice sentiment very strange.

"Yeah, you're my slave, I want to make sure you're not doing anything stupid." Claire said.

"I'm okay Mistress, thank you." Jo replied.

"Good." Claire said back with a little gasp.

"Is everything okay?" Jo asked her.

"Yeah, just got the black slave servicing my pussy as we speak." Claire said with a little moan.

"Oh right, should I leave you to it, Mistress?" Jo asked.

"Where are you now?" Claire suddenly asked back.

"I've gone into work, thought it would be good to catch up on a few things." Jo told her.

"Oh," Claire said with a slight laugh, "check in between the cushions on your sofa."

What? Jo stood up and walked to her sofa. It had thick cushions on that went far down in the cracks.

As she reached in, she felt something, how long has this been here?

Pulling it out, Jo held in her hands a thick dildo.

"Find it?" Claire said on the phone.

"Erm, yes, I didn't know this was here." Jo told her.

"Oh that's been there for ages," Claire said with a little moan, "now, put it in you."

"I..." Jo hesitated, "I thought you were giving me time off?"

"Do no question me slut!" Claire shot back, "Now get that dildo deep in your pussy."

Jo recognised the dildo, it was the same one that Jason got delivered to her all the way back when it started. The one that Claire fucked her with when she first started to blackmail Jo.

Annoyingly, Jo was wearing work trousers. It would've been easier if she was in a skirt, but this wasn't planned.

"I'm only just getting back into work Mistress, please can I do this another time?" Jo asked.

"Right, that's one punishment." Claire said and a chill of fear went down Jo's spine.

"Sorry, Mistress. I'll do it now." Jo replied.

Jo sat at her desk and pulled her trousers all the way down to her ankles. Thankfully the desk completely covered her legs so even if someone did walk in they wouldn't see anything.

She spat on the head of the dildo and spread it around her smooth pussy.

"Is it in yet slut?!" Claire shouted down the phone.

Jo then started to slide it inside of her, she hadn't warmed up and she wasn't very wet so it felt like her pussy was stretching around the dildo.

"Yeees Mistress." Jo grunted out.

She pushed the dildo inch by inch inside of her until her pussy felt filled.

"It's all the way in." She panted out.

"Good girl," Claire moaned, "Remember when I first fucked you with that dildo."

"I was just thinking that Mistress." Jo said back.

"You loved it didn't you, you fucking slut!" Claire moaned.

Michelle must really be pleasing her pussy.

"It was unexpected at the time." Jo admitted.

She just held the pussy fully inside of her, ever so slowly, she could feel herself getting wetter and wetter.

"Now fuck yourself with it you pathetic whore!" Claire ordered.

Jo leant back on her chair, spread her legs wider and started to force the dildo in and out of her. She couldn't help but feel pleasure and had to bite her lip to stop from moaning.

It only took a couple of minutes for her pussy to be drenched and the dildo was easily going in and out of her.

"Imagine I'm there fucking you!" Claire moaned.

"Yeees Mistress." Jo moaned back.

She knew her staff, that already lost respect for her, were just outside, but she was getting lost in the pleasure.

Oh fuck, that feels good!

"Look at you now," Claire moaned, "the once high and mighty Joanne Hardy, now you're a single, pathetic slut that's been a prostitute!"

Each word cut Jo deep but for some sick reason it turned her on more.

"How does it feel?" Claire continued, "Knowing that you're nothing but a sex toy for anyone to use, well except for your husband... sorry, ex-husband!"

"Fuuuck!" Jo moaned louder.

"Are you gonna cum you pathetic whore?!" Claire moaned.

"Yeess!" Jo almost shouted back.

"Stop right now!" Claire then shouted.

"Whaat?" Jo moaned back in disappointment.

"Take the dildo out of your cunt, you don't get to cum!" Claire ordered.

For fuck sake! Jo moaned in her head and pulled the sopping wet dildo out.

"That's for talking back so much, but don't forget, you've got another punishment." Claire told her.

"Yes, Mistress." Jo replied as she was still panting.

"Good, bye slut." Claire said and hung up the phone.

What is wrong with me? Jo thought as she sat there, her trousers still by her ankles, Why do I get off whilst getting treated like that, what is wrong in my head that I enjoy it?

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. Jo didn't have time to pull her trousers up before the door opened. Luckily she had the dildo under the desk as well.

"Joanne, do you have a minute?" It was Sarah.

"Yes, come in." Jo replied, she felt flustered and worried that Sarah would be able to smell her pussy.

"Thanks." Sarah replied, she pulled a little funny face when she entered, but didn't say anything about it.

"How can I help?" Jo asked and Sarah sat down.

"I'm even more concerned," Sarah told her, "after our last chat, I thought things would've changed. That you would've seen what is happening here, but everything is the same."

"Oh." Jo replied back, Sarah was right and Jo didn't have an argument.

"I mean, you've barely been in except the last couple of days. And, not to be rude, but your appearance has changed a lot. It's very different from the usual professional look you had. And, it stinks of cigarette's in here." Sarah complained.

"I understand," Jo said and tried to diffuse the situation, "I've had a lot going on recently."

"Like what?" Sarah asked, "anything I can help with?"

Jo liked and trusted Sarah, but she knew that would only get her so far.

"Me and Freddy, we've separated." Jo told her, attempting to use their marriage ending as an excuse.

"I'm really sorry to hear that Joanne," Sarah said kindly, "I hope you're okay, but, the company can't be affected by that. I need to know that we are safe here. People are already leaving."

"I know," Jo said and felt a bit worried about her company, "I'll get everything sorted, trust me."

"I do," Sarah said and stood up, "I just hope you're right."

As Sarah left the office Jo gave out a big sigh, thanking god that she didn't notice that her trousers were by her ankles.

Jo quickly pulled them up and carried on working, which proved difficult after getting so close to cumming but having to stop.

Even after Sarah's comments, Jo carried on smoking in her office.

As a couple more days went on, Jo was surprised with how easily the £1,000 she illegally put into the company went unnoticed. She eventually forgot about it.

Occasionally, when she was in her hotel room alone at night she would look at her phone and consider calling Dwayne.

He betrayed me, but, he was the only person that really cared about me. As tempted as she was to call him, she couldn't bring herself to actually do it.

With one day left of freedom, Jo went to the gym and saw Ryan again. He was only working a half day, so once he finished they both got into Jo's car and drove down an empty alley way.

About ten minutes in, Jo was riding Ryan's big, black cock as she passionately made out with him.

"Fucking hell, I can't believe how wild you are." He said as he grabbed her arse and bounced her up and down.

Doing it like that reminded Jo of all the people she had sex with in cars whilst working as a prostitute.

"Oh, you don't know the half of it." Jo moaned as she rode him faster and faster.

Eventually he came inside of her as Jo came around his dick. Then, he spotted something he hadn't seen yet.

"Erm, Jo," He asked as she drove to take him home, "is that a wedding ring? Are you married?"

Oh fuck!

"Oh right, erm, no," Jo replied nervously, "we've recently separated, I just haven't taken it off yet."

"Oh okay," he said with a sigh, "I was worried you were cheating on him with me for a second."

Ryan laughed at the thought but Jo just felt terrible.

The more free she felt not having to hide a secret life to her husband, the more she missed him and wanted her old life back.

I can't have that again, ever.

She dropped Ryan off and said goodbye before going to her office. The company income had taken a hit since she had been distracted, but it wasn't anything too serious to worry about.

As she walked through the office, her remaining staff barely even looked at her. She spent the day working as hard as possible and didn't get back to her hotel until 9pm.

The next day.

Jo woke up, had a cigarette and then some breakfast.

Then, her phone vibrated with a text.

Jason: Good morning you single slut, get over here. Now.

I guess my freedom is over.

Jo got dressed and drove over to Jason and Claire's. They let her into the building and she went to the apartment.

As she walked in, Claire and Jason were on the sofa smiling at her.

Where's Michelle? She thought, as the young black woman wasn't to be seen.

"I hope you're doing alright?" Jason asked.

"I'm, okay. Master." Jo replied.

"Good, get your fat arse over here then and suck my cock." Jason ordered.

Jo gave off a sigh, she had no way to argue, to fight back. She had tried that and it just led to her being tied up and fucked, she had no fight left in her.