Joanne's Fall Pt. 17 - Fallout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After that, they lay there for a few minutes until Ryan started to get dressed.

"Listen, Tom can't know about this." Jo told him.

"He won't find out from me." Ryan said with a smile.

He kissed Jo and then left her on her own.

As she lay there, smoking and staring at the ceiling with two loads of cum leaking out of her, she got lost in her thoughts.

This is it now isn't it? I'm just a sex object. Tom and my company, that's all I have left. I have to do everything I can to keep them going, otherwise, what's the point? If Ryan wants to fuck me, I will just have to say yes. At least I'm not cheating anymore.

When she thought that, Jo looked at the gold ring around her finger.

Not cheating? She thought, Then why do I still feel guilty?

She span the ring around her finger, it felt loose lately, probably due to the weight she had lost.

Ryan called me Mrs Hardy, but that's not me anymore. I'm not even the same person. This is it, this is me. I just wonder what Claire and Jason will do now that I don't have a husband to hide from.

Jo grabbed onto the gold band with two fingers and pulled it from her finger. For the first time since their wedding, she didn't have a ring on.

She opened the drawer by the bed and dropped it inside. Strangely, not having it on made her feel lighter, but also, lonelier.