Joanne's Fall Pt. 20 - Interviewing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not bad." Noah said with a monotone voice.

She turned back around, already out of ideas of how to dance sexy. But Noah clearly picked up on that.

"Put your hands either side of my head, on the chair." He told her.

Jo did as instructed, she leant towards Noah from above, grabbing onto the back of the chair and allowed her big, heavy tits to swing in front of his face.

She wondered if he was going to touch her, but his hands remained by his side.

"Push them into my face." He told her.

For fuck sake.

Although she didn't want to, Jo leant further forward and felt the soft, warm skin of her breasts press against Noah's face. She could feel his beard against her which gave her a strange tingling feeling.

Attempting to stay in control and to impress him, Jo moved her chest a little, left and right. Her tits ran across his face, lightly pressing into him. When she moved, they jiggle about either side.

"That's a bit better," He told her, "Now put your nipple near my mouth."

Oh god, is he actually going to make me do something for him? I thought I was just a stripper, not a whore again!

Even as she argued in her head, she did as he told her.

Pressing her nipple without the piercing against his lips, Jo hated that she actually got some sick pleasure from it. Her sensitive, firm nipple ran across his clothes mouth. She kept running it against him, feeling herself get a little hotter.

"Now, while you do that, grind yourself up and down my leg." He told her.

Fucking hell, Jo panicked, please don't be wet, please don't be wet!

She kept her hands locked onto the back of the chair, her nipple pressed against his closed mouth as she pretty much straddled one of his legs.

When she felt her pussy press against his thigh, Jo had to bite her lip to stop from letting out a humiliating moan.

Ever so slowly moving forward, Jo dragged her pussy lips up against Noah's thigh. Then when she reached near the top, she grinded herself back down again.

Oh god, why do I have to be horny now? I'm so fucking pathetic!

Every time she pushed herself up his thigh, Jo's tits would press harder against his face.

Even in her complete state of self loathing and disgust, she found herself wanting him to open his mouth and bite down on her soft nipple.

For a few minutes, Jo kept grinding her pussy against him. She could feel her clit press against his thigh which sent the occasional wave of pleasure through her body. She was finding it harder and harder to hold in her moans.

"Right, turn around again but stay close." He told her.

Thank god, I managed to hold in my moans.

Getting off of his thigh, Jo was humiliated to see she had in fact, left a wet patch on his jeans. She couldn't bare to look at him and quickly span around.

"Reach down again to the floor." Noah instructed.

Jo did just that, touching the floor with her arse right in front of him.

He must be able to see my wet pussy from that close, just another person who knows what a pathetic, stupid whore I am.

"Sway your hips." He told her.

Moving herself slightly left and right, Jo swayed her arse in front of Noah.

Even though her thighs were more toned than they used to be, they remained fairly thick and she could feel them jiggle a little when she moved.

I can't believe I'm swaying my arsehole and pussy in front of him like this, what has become of me?

"Not bad," Noah told her as she looked at the ground, "for a first time."

Do I... do I get back up? Jo thought. Keeping her arse in his face and waiting for another instruction.

"Turn back around." He told her.

As Jo span around, she got a glimpse of his crotch and saw a clearly hard cock sticking up into his jeans.

"I think you will do just fine here." Noah said, finally giving Jo a proper smile.

That's it then, I'm officially a stripper.

"But," Noah said, "there is one more thing you need to do for me."

"What... what's that?" Jo asked, feeling very self conscious about just standing there completely naked.

"Get on your knees." He told her.

Oh no.

"Why?" Jo asked, just praying it wasn't what she thought.

"It's a right of passage," Noah said, his face went back to a blank expression, "now, get on your knees."

Please just say it's a test. Please god, don't make me do this!

Noah wasn't an ugly man, but Jo didn't find him attractive.

In the last few months she had mainly just been getting fucked by Jason and Claire. The only other person that she was forced to have sex with was her boss when she was a waitress. She had almost started to hope that it wouldn't happen again.... But apparently she was wrong.

Stopping a tear of desperation from falling down her face, Jo sunk her head and lowered herself to her knees.

"Don't be so upset," Noah told her, "I'm a nice guy, and a good boss. You just need to prove to me you have what it takes."

Jo prayed that this was just something she was going to have to do for Noah, and not something required in her job to people that went to the strip club.

"Okay." She whispered.

"Good, now, take out my cock." He ordered.

It wasn't the harsh, brutal tone that Jason always used on her. It was just like a boss telling an employee what to do.

Jo reached up for his large belt buckle and started to undo his jeans. When he lifted his arse, Jo pulled them down and let out his hard cock.

It wasn't a bad cock, maybe 5 inches and fairly thick. At least Noah was shaved, unless her last boss who had a hairy, disgusting cock.

I almost forgot.... This is all I'm good for isn't it.

Jo sat up straight and grabbed onto her long, blonde hair. She pulled it back behind her head and tied it so it wouldn't move.

The ground was hard on her knees, in a dark, office, Jo felt like a whore again.

Licking her thick lips to wet them, Jo didn't look up at Noah as she leant forward and wrapped her lips around his cock.

To Jo's surprise, he didn't make a noise or moan or anything.

The swelling on Jo's tongue from her piercing had gone down fully, she realised that Noah was going to be the first man to get to experience it.

Jo slowly moved down his cock, dragging her thick, fake lips down as her soft, wet tongue swirled around his head. She felt the hard steel ball from her tongue piercing press against his cock as she ran it up and down, then around his shaft.

At first, she used her right hand to hold onto his shaft as she bobbed up and down the head of his cock.

Her warm tongue was constantly massaging the head, tasting his precum that was actually pretty nice.

When she flicked her tongue along his head and the slit on his cock, she felt him twitch in her mouth. A weird sense of accomplishment stuck Jo.

Noah hadn't been making any noises to show that he was enjoying it, which weirdly just made Jo want to prove herself more.

She placed each hand onto his thighs and angled her mouth above his cock.

Wrapping her wet, soft lips around his shaft, Jo just used her mouth to bob up and down.

She took him further down her throat.

Feeling the walls of down her throat wrap around his cock, Jo kept pushing.. deeper and deeper until finally, she felt his balls against her chin.

She held him like that for a few seconds, deep throating his thick cock. To Jo's embarrassment, she found herself actually getting turned on.

After holding him down her throat for a long time, apparently deep throating was an easy thing for Jo to do now, she went back to bobbing up and down his thick cock.

She was taking him nearly the entire way down before bobbing back up.

More and more of his precum poured out onto Jo's tongue that was swirling around his head.

"Mmm." She moaned out without even realising it.

As she got more into the blowjob, Jo moaned even more. She was constantly deep throating him, running her tongue around his cock, letting her piercing give him pleasure.

A knock came on the door.

Jo stopped, looked up at Noah, she could feel her own spit around her thick lips.

"Keep going," He told her and then looked at the door to his office, "come in."

Oh for fuck sake!

The huge, black bouncer walked in and saw Jo on her knees, her lips covered in spit.

Her cheeks burnt red with him seeing her like that. The only thing she could was go back to sucking on Noah's cock and pretend he wasn't there. Which proved difficult.

"How can I help Lucas?" Noah asked, as though he didn't have Jo currently deep throating him.

"There's been a big booking for the VIP room tonight, I just need your sign off." Lucas replied.

Jo could feel his big, heavy footsteps come towards her. But she carried on just bobbing up and down on Noah's cock.

Just like before the bouncer arrived, Jo got into the blowjob.

She pulled her lips away from his cock and then ran her tongue all the way down the length of his shaft. It was glistening with her spit which Jo just kept spreading around.

The humiliation that this seemed normal just burnt through her body.

"No problem." Noah said.

She felt Noah lean over, which made it difficult to keep bobbing up and down on his cock. So Jo went to focusing on massaging his head with her tongue. Spreading her spit all around him.

"New girl?" Lucas asked, his voice was a very deep, manly one.

"Yeah." Noah told him and leant back in the chair.

"See you later." Lucas said and Jo heard him leave the office.

A year ago, I would've been behind a desk ordering my employees about. Look at me now.

What upset Jo the most, was this wasn't even the worst thing she had done. This was nothing compared to some of the stuff she had been through.

"Alright, I need to get some work done so if you can speed it up a bit." Noah told her.

Jo looked up, once again feeling her spit around her mouth.

"Oh right, sorry." She whispered.

"Don't be, I'm loving it, just be a bit quicker." He said.

At least he's not treating me like a piece of shit.

Jo grabbed the bottom of his shaft and started to stoke that up and down in time with her lips. Together, they were covering every inch of his thick cock.

Her palm was quickly covered in the spit she had left on his pole, spreading it around as she bobbed up and down, faster and faster.

Her left hand moved to massage his smooth, big balls.

She felt like she was 18 again, trying to impress a lad with her blowjob skills.

"Mmmm!" Jo moaned and felt his cock vibrate in her mouth.

A suction noise kept escaping her lips as she went up and down even faster.

Her head was moving as fast as possible, her tongue constantly flicking against his head. Then she felt his hands rest on top of her blonde hair and his balls start to tighten in her palm.

"Oh yeah, I'm gonna cum." He warned her in a heavy moan.

Jo kept wanking his cock and looked up at him.

"Where do you want to cum?" She asked without even thinking.

Did I seriously just fucking ask that?! Why am I so fucking embarrassing!

"You can swallow it, saves on the mess." He moaned as Jo kept stroking his spit covered cock.

Her lips and tongue focused on his bulging head as she wanked his cock and massaged his balls with her hands.

Noah started to grunt and moan louder and Jo prepared herself for a mouthful of cum.

"Ooooooohh!" Noah grunted.

The first shot of cum landed directly onto her tongue. To Jo's surprise, it tasted kind of sweet.

Then the next shot hit her throat and made her gag a little. Jo swallowed it down quickly, just in time to feel the next shot in her mouth.

Over and over, Noah unleashed a gallon of delicious cum into Jo's willing mouth and she swallowed down every last drop.

Even after he stopped cumming, Jo kept bobbing up and down, pleasing him until she felt him start to go soft between her lips.

Eventually, she pulled back, swallowed the last drop and whipped her mouth.

"Well, safe to say, you've got the job." Noah said.

Jo looked up at him and actually gave him a half hearted smile. The taste of his sweet cum lingered on her tongue.

"Thanks," She said, "when do you want me to start?"

Noah pulled up his jeans and looked at his computer before turning back to Jo.

"You can get up now." He said to her with a confused look.

Oh, right. I'm so used to waiting for instructions.

Jo stood up and moved to get her clothes.

"How about Wednesday?" Noah asked as Jo pulled her skirt up, "should be a quite day, ease you into it?"

"Yeah, I can do that." Jo said and then put on her top.

"We'll start you off on serving drinks, I don't think you're ready for the podium yet." He told her.

"Yeah, I think you might be right." Jo replied.

Fucking hell, being on the podium with everyone just watching me dance naked.... I think I'd actually die!

"In the mean time, we'll get Alexia to show you a few dance moves. When you're serving drinks, people will still want a private show from you." He told her.

"Okay, sounds good to me." Jo said, finally fully dressed again.

"Well," Noah said and stood up, extending his hand, "it was nice to meet you Jo, I'm sure you'll do fine here."

Jo reached across and shook his hand, as if she hadn't just been on her knees sucking his dick.

"Thanks, I'll see you Wednesday." She replied.

After that, Jo got into her car, lit a cigarette and drove home.

She started to think to herself.

I was so disgusted in myself when I first became a prostitute, I even through up it made me that sick. But now, I'm humiliated, sure. But I don't feel sick, this is just who I am I guess.

By the time Jo got home it was nearly 10pm, but after grinding her cunt on Noah's thigh and giving him a blowjob she was horny as fuck.

She grabbed her phone and called Black Ryan. Luckily he was free and ready to bang.

Less than half an hour later, her booty call was round.

Jo didn't even say hi, she slammed the door shut behind him and shoved her tongue into his mouth.

Oh fuck, I need a big fucking cock in me!

Jo kept passionately making out with Ryan, until she ripped his top off and grabbed his muscular, ebony body.

"Mmm, I like the piercing." Ryan said.

"Just wait until you feel it on your cock." Jo moaned.

As Ryan was backed against the wall, Jo started to kiss and lick his neck. Then pressing her thick lips against his dark, smooth skin, Jo worked her way down his body.

First kissing his pecks, flicking her tongue against his nipple. Then she moved down onto her knees, she kissed his abs then in her horny state dragged her tongue all over his cock.

As she kissed and licked his stomach, Jo's hands undid his belt and unleashed his big, black cock.

"Oooh yeah!" Ryan moaned when Jo finally wrapped her thick lips around his cock.

She ran her tongue piercing all over his head and down his shaft.

"Fucking hell, I'm loving this arrangement." Ryan moaned.

"Mmm!" Jo moaned back in agreement.

For a few minutes she kept deep throating his big, hard cock until she needed more. Pulling back and looking up at him Jo smiled.

"I'm so fucking horny, get this cock in my cunt now!" Jo told him firmly.

He grabbed Jo and led her to the bed, but part of Jo was a little disappointed. She thought about when Dwayne picked her up with his sheer strength and fucked her up against the wall. No other man had ever been able to do that, and she loved it.

Ryan threw Jo onto the bed, she spread her toned, tanned legs and ushed for him.

His big, black arms landed either side of Jo, she felt his cock tap against her soaked pussy and Jo moaned in excitement.

"Fuuuuck!" Jo moaned out when she felt her pussy lips spread around his cock.

Deeper and deeper, Ryan pushed into her until his cock was buried all the way inside of Jo's cunt.

"Fuck me!" Jo panted, "I need you to fuck me hard like a fucking whore!"

"Can do." Ryan said with a smile.

Then, he really started to drive into her.

Jo's legs wrapped around his waist and she just stared at his god like body as he hammered into her cunt. His cock would completely leave her soaked hole before slamming balls deep back into her.

"Fuck yes! Fuck my cunt! Fuck me like a pathetic little slut!" Jo moaned.

Fuck! I'm so fucking horny!

Jo couldn't explain it, but she wanted to be treated like a worthless whore, she needed it!

"Slap me!" Jo suddenly shouted out, she would've surprised herself if she wasn't so fucking horny.

"What?" Ryan asked but never stopped thrusting in and out of her.

"I said fucking slap me!" Jo moaned out again.

He stopped for a minute, holding himself up by his arms with his cock buried deep inside of Jo's cunt who was breathing heavy, chest moving up and down.

He smiled, then.

SLAP!

"Oooww fuck!" Jo moaned.

Ryan's big, strong hand crashed against Jo's face, forcing a sharp, burning pain on her cheek... and she fucking loved it!

"Oh yeah, fucking do it again!" Jo moaned.

Ryan started to fuck her hard again and then... SLAP! Jo's face moved when his palm hit and she winced in pain but that just enhanced her pleasure.

That's it, I'm a whore! Literally a prostitute! I should get fucking treated like one! It's all I'm good for!

Jo grabbed onto his ebony skin as he kept fucking her.

SLAP!

"Fuuuucckk yes!" Jo moaned from the strike.

"You really are a dirty whore?" Ryan asked as his giant cock wrecked her pussy.

"You know I fucking am!" Jo moaned.

She had been dirty with Black Ryan before, but not like that, but he seemed to like it. It was as if, just like Jo, he had been hiding this dark side.

Suddenly, Ryan spat directly onto Jo's face and her eyes shot open in pure shock.

He just spat on my face....

"You missed." Jo said with a devilish grin.

"What?" Ryan asked, clearly not expecting that.

This is it, this is what I want.

"I said, you missed." Jo replied.

She opened her mouth wide and stuck her tongue out as far as possible,.

"You filthy slut." Ryan said with a smile.

Then, as he kept fucking her, Ryan spat directly into her mouth.

"Mmmm!" Jo moaned and swallowed it down.

It was like her entire body was on fire and needed to be treated like a piece of shit.

She gripped onto his muscular back and used her thighs to pull his cock deeper into her.

"Yes! Fuck me! Fuck this fucking whore cunt!" Jo screamed out.

The harder her fucked, the harder Jo dug her nails into his back.

Ryan then grabbed onto Jo's tit and twisted her nipple hard.

"FUUUUUCCKK YESS!" Jo screamed out and clenched her nails harder into his back.

"Oh you fucking bitch!" Ryan roared out but he seemed to enjoy it.

Ryan then slapped her tits as hard as fucking possible and Jo screamed out in pure pain and pleasure.

He grabbed Jo's legs and wrapped his arms around them so her thighs were rested onto his shoulders. She was pretty much bent in half, then, with his arms around her legs he gripped onto her throat with both hands.

Harder and harder he pressed down against her throat, Jo instantly felt the struggle to breath. In a matter of seconds, the lack of air seemed to make her body tingle and enjoy his thick cock even more.

"That's it, take it!" Ryan growled.

His cock sliding in and out of her gushing cunt.

"Faa..." Jo croaked out, unable to speak or breath.

His cock kept fucking her, her face started to turn red.

Fuck.... Fuck... so good! But fuck I can't breathe!

She tried to gasp for air but nothing went it. It felt so fucking good but her body panicked.

She slapped Ryan's arm, but he didn't stop.

"You like it like this?" Ryan roared out.

Jo slapped his arm again but harder, then again, then again, then she slapped his face.