Joanne's Fall Pt. 20 - Interviewing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, he let go and Jo's entire body erupted.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKK!!!" Jo screamed at the top of her fucking lungs as her entire body got battered by a huge orgasm.

Her pussy got the feeling of his thick cock unloading inside of her which just enhanced her orgasm.

"FUCKING CUM IN MY WHORE CUNT!" Jo screamed again.

"Yeeess!" Ryan roared out.

He kept hammering into her as hard as possible, battering against her crotch as they both moaned and heaved.

Once he finished cumming, he calmed down and pulled out of her battered pussy.

"Fuck, that was... intense." Jo panted out.

Her face was sore, her tits were sore, her pussy felt battered and her throat ached from being chock. But god... was she satisfied.

"Yeah, sorry if I took it too far." Ryan said as he panted for air next to her.

Both of them just lay on their back and stared at the ceiling, Jo didn't even have the strength to turn and look at him.

"Don't be, I liked it." She managed to gasp out.

It took nearly 15 minutes for them both to recover from the fucking. Then Ryan got up and started to get dressed.

"Hey, I'm going a party in a couple of weeks if you want to come?" He asked casually.

"Like, a date?" Jo asked.

This is just sex, nothing more. I don't want another situation like I already have with White Ryan.

"No," Ryan said bluntly which actually eased Jo a little, "But it'll be fun, some drinking, I bet angry fucking like that whilst drunk would be even better."

He had a point.

"Sure." Jo said and lit up a cigarette.

Then, Ryan left.

A few days later.

Jo started her first shift at the strip club. Alexia took her to the changing rooms at the back and had her dress in a black bra, black thong, black thigh high stockings and black high heels.

Looking at herself in the mirror in the safety of the changing room, Jo couldn't help but feel self conscious. Sure, her body was a million times better than it used to be, but she still wasn't comfortable enough to be relaxed with a room full of men looking at her.

Luckily for Jo, her first shift no one asked for a lap dance form her. Surprisingly though that actually upset Jo a little. Like it was confirming that she wasn't hot enough.

To be fair, most of the other strippers were 20 year olds with amazing bodies.

Her first few shifts went like that, which Jo liked because it was easy, but she was barely making any money. The big money seemed to come from the girls on the stage or the private lap dances.

After her fourth shift, Jo got back home and had one more cigarette before getting dressed and waiting for Black Ryan to pick her up to go to the party.

Like always, she dressed slutty.

Tight skirt, fish net stockings and a baggy blouse that barely covered her.

Ryan eventually picked her up and took her to the house party. It was filled with people in their 20s and the house was absolutely jam packed with people. Jo could barely move without barging into people.

What am I doing here? It's filled with people my sons age, I shouldn't be here.

She looked around at loads of young men staring at her like prey.

Although she had been a stripper for a few shifts, she still felt awkward being looked at.

Then Ryan turned up again with two cups in his hand.

"I might go, this isn't really my thing." She said, she had to lean into his ear so he could hear her over the music.

"Ah don't go yet," He said and held out one cup, "come on, have a drink, it'll calm you down."

I suppose I can have one drink and then go.

She took it from him and started to sip it.

Ew, beer, I hate beer.

But Jo didn't want to seem like some mardy, old bitch. So she kept drinking it as she stood with Ryan.

"How do you know these people?" Jo asked him, once again leaning into his ear.

"Ah some from work, some from high school." Ryan told her.

Jo suddenly stumbled and almost fell into Ryan.

"Sorry, lost my footing." She said to him.

"It's alright." He said back with a smile.

Jesus, I haven't drank in a while have I? that beers gone to my head.

Ryan started to speak to her but Jo couldn't seem to work out his words. Whether the music was too loud or what she didn't know.

She finished the beer and went to tell him she's going home but her mouth didn't want to work properly. It just came out as slurs. Then Ryan started to go a little blurry.

"Jo, are you alright?" Ryan asked her.

"Y....y...yeahh..." Jo slurred and nearly fell over again.

Ryan went a little blurrier and she felt like the room was spinning.

Slowly... everything started to fade to black.