Joanne's Fall Pt. 21 - Gang Fucked

Story Info
Jo finds out what happened at the party... on film.
9.6k words
4.32
33.9k
51

Part 21 of the 22 part series

Updated 12/22/2023
Created 12/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,431 Followers

Author's Note

Hi everyone, I just wanted to give you a warning about this chapter.

Although a lot of the stuff Jo has gone through so far is fairly dark. I consider this to probably be the darkest one. Just a heads up.

.

.

Jo's eyes flickered as she slowly woke up. Sunlight burned into her eyes and made her head hurt. She went to roll over to face away from the sun.

Ooow fuck, Jo moaned and let out a groggy sigh as her entire body felt sore.

Her eyes finally opened up but her vision was still a little blurry and her head felt mangled.

Where am I?

Blinking, her eyes felt dry but they eventually came into focus. She looked around and realised she was back in her own bed.

How did I get here? What happened?

She went to sit up but once again her entire body ached in pain.

Looking down, Jo was fully dressed in the same clothes she wore to the party she went to with Ryan. A slutty blouse, a short skirt and thigh high stockings.

The sunlight made her head hurt again and she looked over to the window.

Fucking hell, why didn't I close the curtains?

Trying to stand up, Jo's body shot with pain and her legs gave way, forcing her back down onto the bed.

How much did I drink last night? She thought and rubbed her eyes, I only remember having one drink? I can't feel this rough just from that right?

Attempted again, Jo forced herself to her feet but every movement made her body ached.

"Ooh... ow." Jo groaned out as she walked over and harshly pulled the curtains shut, leaving her in darkness again.

Flopping back onto the bed, Jo hit at her phone until it lit up and she saw it was 5pm!

What? How is it so late? What time did I get back?

She tried to piece together the events of the party but it all just felt blurry, like she had gotten blacked out. But she hasn't done that since she was much younger.

As much as she tried to think, she felt completely weak and exhausted and eventually just fell back to sleep.

By the time Jo woke up again it was night time. Her body still ached all over but she felt a little better.

Standing up again, Jo felt battered. As she walked, she realised a harder pain coming from her pussy and her arsehole. She rubbed her head that was banging in pain, then realised her entire head of hair felt sticky in her fingers.

Did Ryan and I have sex last night? Jo questioned, but she couldn't remember it at all.

Cough.. cough.. cough... cough!

Jo's throat killed! It was like the inside of her throat was sandpaper. She quickly downed a pint of water which only just about soothed the pain.

Limping back to her bed, her arsehole and pussy definitely felt sore and the area around them felt bruised.

I mean, we had pretty rough sober sex... so I'm guessing our drunk sex was just even rougher?

Rubbing her eyes again Jo flopped onto her bed and pulled out her messages to Black Ryan.

Jo: Hey, what happened last night? Did we have sex?

She lay there for twenty minutes in pain until he replied.

Ryan: Hey slut, oh yeah we did, don't you remember?

Well, at least I know it was Ryan I had sex with.

Jo: I can't remember anything, how much did I drink?

Ryan: You didn't have loads, you seemed a little out of it but you were still able to talk anyway! how are you feeling?

Jo: Pretty sore, how rough were you with me?

Ryan: Wow, you really can't remember anything can you?

Jo: No, but I'm guessing by how sore I am we had a good time.

Ryan: Oh yeah, you really were a dirty whore all night long. Did some filthy fucking stuff. I lost count of how many times you came.

What's that supposed to mean?

Jo: Well, I'm guessing we had some rough sex, but I can't remember it unfortunately.

She didn't want Ryan to feel bad for taking advantage of her drunk, she knew that she wanted rough sex with him, it wasn't his fault she drank too much.

Ryan: Well I'm sure we can arrange it to happen again.

Although Jo's pussy was so sore that she couldn't possibly get horny, she wanted to keep Ryan happy.

Jo: Definitely, right I need to get to sleep and recover.

Ryan: Sweet dreams.

Jo closed her eyes and passed out once again.

She woke up the next morning and although she felt better rested her body still ached.

Jo eventually dragged herself to have the bathroom.

She was still in the clothes she wore to the party and as she pealed them off she let out little whimpers of pain. Dropping the last of her clothes to the floor Jo looked up and her eyes shot wide open.

Both of her tits had bruises all over, her thighs had bruises the shape of fingerprints and her neck was very bruised all over. It also looked like both cheeks were red and a little bruised.

Fucking hell, how rough was he with me? I guess he slapped me about a bit, but I did tell him to do that last time so I can't blame him for that. Who knows, I was that out of it I was probably begging for more.

Then she went to itch her head, ow! Fuck! A lot of her scalp felt extremely painful, as though Ryan had tried to literally yank her hair out.

She turned the shower on and stepped in, but even the water hitting her felt like individual shards of glass against her sensitive skin. As she washed herself she felt her pussy, it was bruised and almost swollen. Then she felt her arse and that felt bruised as well, it also felt more stretched than normal.

Jesus, we really must've been going at it, it's a shame I can't remember.

In the state she was in, there was no way Jo was going to work. She even had to call Noah and cancel her shift at the strip club which he really wasn't happy with.

Jo felt bad for being having a sick day so soon after starting, but she could barely speak or walk.

As she settled back into bed, Jo lit a cigarette but at the first drag her throat felt like it was being ripped open and she coughed and gagged for a solid 20 seconds. Putting the cigarette out, she sipped some water and lay down.

It was only for a few minutes until her phone rang and she saw it was Jason.

"Hi." Jo croaked out.

"Fucking hell, what's wrong with your voice?" Jason asked.

"I'm a bit sick." Jo told him, not wanting to reveal the truth.

"For fuck sake," Jason sighed, "I thought I'd finally get to try out that piercing but I'm not having your sick germs all over my cock.

"I'm sor..." Jo went to apologise but he just hung up on her.

She then started to wonder if Michelle had returned to Jason and Claire's after being given away for a week to make up for a bet that Jason had lost. But she was in too much pain and too weak to think about that.

So, Jo turned on the TV and just lay back, relaxing her entire aching body.

Come on Jo, try and remember.

She tried to think about the night of the party.

She remembered being in the house that was filled to the brim with people. She remembered being uncomfortable about being surrounded by such young adults and being so old.

Jo remembered having one beer that Ryan gave to her and then she couldn't remember anything else.

How could I black out from one beer? My tolerance couldn't be that low.

Then, Jo got a shiver throughout her body.

He didn't... drug me? No, he wouldn't do that! I've just spent too much time around sick people.

Jo let that thought disappear, knowing Ryan wouldn't do something like that to her.

As much as she tried though, she couldn't remember anything after that first beer.

It was a few days later before Jo started to recover properly. Although her holes still ached and her throat was still sore, the bruising around her tits, neck, arse and neck went a little lighter.

He really gave it to me that night didn't he? Maybe he took a Viagra, no way this was just one session.

Fortunately for Jo, Jason and Claire didn't want to meet up whilst she was "sick", which gave her body time to recover. And god, did it take time to recover.

Her bruising was dying down but it was still clearly visible and both of her holes ached a lot!

When she eventually got the call from Jason to go over to their apartment Jo was more worried than normal. If her holes hurt just from walking she dreaded what it would feel like to have a big cock fucking them.

But, she knew not to argue. She put on some slutty clothes, got into her car and drove over.

"Come in slut." Jason said when he answered the door.

"Thank you... Master." Jo croaked out, her throat still felt sore.

"Jesus are you still ill?" He asked and gave her arse a slap as she walked back.

Fuuuuck! That stings! Jo's arse cheeks really hurt, every time she sat down it would send a jolt of pain through her body.

"Yes, sorry." She managed to say.

As she walked into the living room she spotted Michelle, finally back from her time being leant out. She was on her knees and licking Claire's pussy who sat on the sofa.

Moving around, Jo looked at Michelle's naked body, her slightly growing pregnant stomach.

"What's on your neck?" Claire asked with a little hint of a moan.

She grabbed Michelle's head and pulled her deeper into her pussy.

"Oh... right." Jo whispered, even though she hated these two, she was very embarrassed for them to see her like that.

"Fucking hell, how rough sex have you been having?" Jason shot at her and pulled her collar down a little to have a look at the bruising around her neck.

"I'm sorry," Jo told him, "I'm really sore, I don't know if I can handle sex." Jo pleaded quietly.

"Hmm," Claire grumbled and Jason went to sit next to her, "fine, but that actually sort of helps with the plan."

Plan?

"It's taking you longer than we thought to raise the money for your boob job," Jason explained, "so, we're going to loan you the money and you will be in our debt, paying us back each week from the money you get from the strip club."

Oh god, that means I'll be getting the dreadful boob job sooner than I thought.

"Obviously you will need some recovery time after you have your tits done," Claire said as Michelle licked away between her legs, "but we won't increase your debt. As soon as you're up and running again you'll be back in the strip club earning us some money."

Great, Jo sighed sarcastically, this just gets worse and worse.

"So we will get that booked in, you'll probably have to wait a week or two until they can get you in." Jason told her.

"But if you're no use to use today, get the fuck out." Claire barked.

As much as Jo hated them both, being spoken to and rejected like that just made her feel even smaller.

Giving one last look to the pregnant Michelle who hadn't even been able to look up at her, Jo then left.

Lighting a cigarette she drove home and eventually lay back on her bed. Her entire body still ached and felt exhausted from her night with Ryan.

How do I feel this sore still? What did he do to me?

It was the next day when Jo was sat watching TV with her feet up, enjoying a break from her owners when she got another call, this time from her son's friend, White Ryan.

"Hi." She answered, her voice still a little hoarse.

"Jo, what on earth do you think you're doing?!" He almost shouted down the phone.

Jo hadn't spoken to Ryan since she dominated him and fingered his arse. She assumed he was just upset over her not talking to him.

"Ryan, I'm sorry I haven't been in touch..." She said but her interrupted her.

"It's not about that!" He shouted, his voice was panicked.

"Then, what?" Jo asked him, she had no idea what he was talking about.

"You're all over XXXPorn!" He said with urgency.

Jo felt like her heart stopped and she sat up in shock, causing her body to ached. XXXPorn was the most popular free porn website in the world.

"What?" She managed to croak out.

"You're video is the third most watched video in the last 3 days!" He shouted down the phone.

"What... what video?" Jo asked, fear taking over her body.

"What do you mean what video?" Ryan asked, "If you didn't want to be with me you should've just said!"

"Ryan, I honestly don't know what you're talking about." Jo told him, both fearing over what he would do and if he would tell Tom about their affair, but also in fear of this porn video that apparently she was in.

"I thought we had something special Jo!" He moaned, "I didn't think you were like this!"

"Ryan..." Jo went to argue but he hung up the phone.

What the fuck is going on!?

Jo limped over to her desk and sat down, opening her laptop she went onto XXXPorn. On the front page, Jo only had to scroll down once when her heart sank and her stomach churned.

A video title, "Whore Milf Gets Fucked!". The picture for the video was a woman, completely naked and covered head to toe in god knows how many loads of cum. It wasn't the best photo and although it was a little blurry, deep down, Jo knew it was her.

No! No! Nooooo!!! What the fuck!!!!

She clicked on the video. As it loaded, she felt like she was going to pass out when she saw it was nearly two hours long. Then, she saw the views.

5 Million views in 3 days!!!

The video finally loaded and started to play. But it confused Jo at first.

It was off someone that was recording from their phone. It was definitely the same house party that Jo went to which made her heart beat faster in her chest, everyone's face in the camera had been blurred out.

"Hey, tell the camera what you just told me!" The man filming said.

A young white man's face was in front of the camera but he was blurred out.

"Well, BEEP is over there with some whore he's brought round, he said we can all have a look at her!" He said and a few lads around him cheered. The name of whoever he was talking about was beeped out, apparently post recording.

"Where's this whore from?" The man behind the camera asked.

"I dunno, BEEP brought her apparently." The other man replied.

"Where is she?" The man filming asked.

"Over here, come on." One man said to the camera.

They filmed as they walked through the crowd, tons of people they had to barge through until an opened came and Jo almost threw up.

She two people sat down on a sofa, one was a black man with his face blurred out but Jo recognised his clothes and knew it was Black Ryan. Next to him, without her face blurred out and clear as day, was Jo.

No! What the fuck happened?!

She was still fully dressed, like a slut, but her head was flopped onto Ryan's shoulder and her eyes were closed. Ryan's ebony hand was holding onto Jo's tanned thigh on top of her fish net stockings.

"Hey BEEP! Who do we have here?" One lad shouted.

The music at the party was loud but their loud voices shouted over it.

"This is Jo," Ryan's voice said, "she's been my old slut for a while now."

In the video Jo just remained lifeless with her eyes closed as they talked about her.

"Oh yeah, you do some dirty stuff with her?" One lad asked.

"Big time, she takes it in every hole and loves to be treated like a whore," Ryan laughed out, "she has a son as well so I literally am a motherfucker."

A few lads laughed and cheered which seemed to wake Jo in the video. Her head moved around a little and she let out a little groan but her eyes remained closed.

"What's that slut?" One lad asked.

"Urggh, where am I?" Jo groggily mumbled out in the video.

Ryan's arm reached around Jo's back and pulled her closer into his body.

"Don't worry, we're going to have a good time." He said confidently.

"Hey, can we have a look?" One man off camera asked.

Ryan's blurred out head looked like it nodded.

Suddenly, a pair of hands grabbed onto Jo's blouse and ripped it clean open. Her buttons shot around the room and Jo looked at herself sat on the sofa with her bra on show.

Ryan pushed her limp body forward, unhooked her bra and pulled it off.

When he pulled Jo back her head flopped back against the back of the sofa and her shirt spread open, leaving her big, heavy tits loose.

Oh god, I'm in the middle of a busy party with my tits out!

Someone's hands started to grab Jo's tits and spread them around.

"Interesting piercing." Someone said then suddenly gripped onto both of her tits and twisted them hard.

"Uuurrgghh!" Jo in the video grunted out but her head remained flopped back.

Then, the hand let go of her nipples but slapped both of her tits hard as fuck.

Jo even winced in real life as she saw it.

"Don't be too rough." Someone said.

"Don't worry," Ryan's voice laughed out, "she loves it rough, trust me, last time she begged me to slap her like a slut."

"Hmmm, Ryan?" Jo's voice mumbled out.

Someone grabbed Jo's legs and pushed them apart, her very short skirt rode up and showed her exposed pussy. The only thing covering her was her fishnet stockings that did nothing to cover her smooth hole.

"Look at that." One lad said.

Jo watched herself, nearly naked in the middle of a party as a few random guys touched her up whilst unconscious.

How could Ryan let them do this to me? Then what, he filmed us having sex?

Jo desperately wanted to turn it off and forget about it, but it was already out in the world. She needed to know what the entire would could see about her.

The camera had Jo's entire body in the shot as a random guy moved over and started to rub his fingers up and down Jo's pussy. Ryan just sat there with his arm around her, doing nothing.

"Urrgh!" Jo groaned in the video as she watched this stranger push 2 fingers all the way inside of her.

Was I even wet?!

"Nice and tight." The guy fingering her mocked.

"I don't know how, with how much I've fucked that cunt." Ryan laughed out.

The guy with his fingers inside of Jo started to finger her a little faster. After a few seconds, she heard herself let out a little whimper.

"What's... going... on..." She mumbled out in the video.

"Don't worry," Black Ryan said in a reassuring tone.

The man kept fingering her as Ryan sat up, gently wrapped his fingers around her throat. Jo saw her own eyes slightly flicker just before... Ryan spat on her face.

"Yeah! Dirty bitch!" One guy cheered in the video.

Ryan spat on her face again and then used his free hand to spread it all over her, then, he gave her a wet slap across her cheek.

"Right boys," Ryan said and stood up, "who's going to help me get this fuck toy upstairs?"

Ryan? What are you doing?

The man fingering her pulled out and Jo watched as Ryan wrapped one floppy arm around his back. Another man grabbed Jo's other arm and together they picked her up to her feet.

Jo's head flopped about and her blonde hair flew around as they stumbled a few steps whilst holding her up.

"Who? What?" Jo whispered in the video.

Her tits bounced as they pretty much carried her across the room filled with people that turned and stared. Her dress was hiked up and her entire arse and pussy was on show for everyone to see.

Jo couldn't believe what she was seeing, she was so humiliated, knowing this was on the internet.

A few lads followed behind as Jo was carried upstairs and finally into a bedroom. Then Ryan threw her onto the bed and Jo slapped down on her stomach.

"Anyone got any lube?" Ryan shouted in the video.

"Top drawer." Someone told him.

Jo just watched as Ryan took his big, black cock out and started to spread lube all over himself. Then, he grabbed Jo and roughly flipped her over.

Spreading her legs wide that fell off the side of the bed, leaving just her arse and back lay down, Ryan slid his entire cock quickly, balls deep inside of Jo.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,431 Followers