Joanne's Fall Pt. 21 - Gang Fucked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jo just listened to herself gag, cough and spit constantly as he choked her over and over with this big, thick cock.

The gloved man slowly pulled his fist back from Jo's arse, for a few seconds it remained completely gaped, huge. Oh so painfully wide open.

Suddenly the gloved man spat directly into her gaped arsehole just as it slowly closed up.

The guy holding the camera moved back a bit and Jo couldn't believe how many men were in the room. They were shoulder to shoulder, you couldn't fit more men in the room if you tried!

How many can be left?

To Jo's dismay, she found out, a lot.

40 minutes left on the video.

The next 30 Jo spent every second of it feeling sick. Over and over all three of her holes were fucked by an ever changing cock. She was DP'd over and over. Two in her pussy, then two in her arse, then one in each. There was always at least one cock fucking her throat.

What was worse, was that Jo saw herself cum at least 3 more times in the video whilst being abused by these men!

She just watched as her big, bruised tits bounced around the place as man after man after man used any hole they wanted.

She was fisted in both holes again.

At one point, Jo watched as he tried to get both fists in at once and she started to panic about getting really hurt. But even as stretched as she was, he wasn't able to get both of them in.

I don't even know how many loads of cum has been shot into me, Jo realised. Instead of trying to count the men in the room, she tried to count how many times someone came in her. But they kept taking turns in each hole and having multiple cocks at once. She got to 20 and gave up.

10 minutes left.

The room was still nearly full.

Jo was flopped on her back, completely naked but her fish net stockings. Her tits had bite marks and were bright red from being slapped and grabbed. Her face was red as well from being slapped. A lot of her body was soaked from having beer poured on her a few more times.

"Right lads, how many haven't cum yet?" One guy shouted out.

Jo was still lay back with her eyes closed in the video, but she was breathing heavily and moving ever so slightly every now and again.

A few men shouted but Jo couldn't tell how many.

"Well, she's got a lot in all of her holes," one guy said, "how about we paint her?"

The rest all cheered.

Then, the last 10 minute streak carried on.

Jo was always lay on her back, but man after man lifted her legs up and fucked her stretched pussy. Before cumming inside of her though they all pulled out and came over her body.

Men started to surround her helpless, naked body and Jo saw them all stroking their cocks.

"You want more cum whore?" Someone asked.

"Yes please." Jo moaned out in the video.

Her body was floppy and weak as she just let out quite little moans.

When one cock shot cum all over her, they would they move and another man would take their place. Being fucked and getting covered in cum at the same time.

Nearly 10 whole minutes.

Jo's entire face and body, every inch was covered in layer after layer of cum.

1 minute left.

The room started to empty as the last few guys came over her body.

Then, they were all gone except for the guy holding the phone and, although his face was blurred, Jo knew it was Ryan.

"Well, I think you got a bit more dick than expected tonight?" Ryan asked her.

"Hhhmmm." Jo grunted in the video.

"Give me that." Ryan said and took the camera.

He moved and got a close up of Jo's face. Even through the god knows how many layers of cum you could tell it was her.

"Did you enjoy that Jo?" He asked.

"Mmmm." Jo moaned, her eyes still closed.

"Oh yeah," Ryan said with happiness in his voice, "lets get you cleaned up and get you home."

Then, the video stopped.

A feeling Jo had felt only once before. Time froze. Just like when Freddy found out about her. Jo felt disgusted, humiliated and a new feeling for Jo, violated.

Not only because of what happened to her, that disgusted her, but the fact that this was on the internet for anyone in the entire world to see.

Then her eyes moved to below the video.

Fuck! Jo shouted in her head.

As she had been watching the video it had gotten another 200,000 views!

What if Tom see's this? He must watch porn! What if he sees his mum getting gang fucked by a house filled with men!

Jo wanted to scream, she wanted to punch something, but her body was frozen.

Everything she had done, everything she had been forced to do, this made Jo feel even more ashamed.

A year ago I was married... I was a loyal wife, I owned a successful business and I was a good mother.

Jo hung her head.

And now... I just got gang fucked by A LOT of men! I chose to go to that party. I've been having a sex affair with that Ryan, I chose to go there.

She felt strange, although humiliation and pathetically eclipsed her body, she felt like she deserved it.

I am a whore.

She stood up, Jo's body ached as she moved to the bed and lay down. Lighting a cigarette she started to smoke, fighting through the pain in her throat.

For the rest of the day Jo spent it with her eyes glued to her computer screen. Every few minutes she refreshed the page and watched the viewed count climb higher and higher each time.

Then the comments started to pour in.

"Fucking hell, she really loves it doesn't she!"

"I can't believe how much this whore can take! I wish I was at that party!"

"I need some filthy milf like this in my life."

"What a terrible mother! I'd die if I knew my mum was such a pathetic slag."

That last one cut Jo deep, more dread of Tom seeing the video cursed through her.

No, come on Jo. You're stronger than this, she told herself.

Inhaling on her cigarette, Jo clicked the "contact us" on the website and found an email address.

She typed and she typed, a strongly worded email to the generical email address begging them to take it down.

Then, she hit send and she got an instant reply.

"Thank you for contacting us at XXXPorn. We will try and get to your email within 7 working days."

7 days? This video is going to be up for at least 7 more days!

She slumped back in her chair, feeling her entire body ache as the view count rose a little higher and more comments poured in.

No Jo! Don't be so defeated like this! You're not that weak woman anymore!

She grabbed her phone and called Ryan.

"Hey, you recovered yet?" He asked when he answered with a happy voice.

"What the fuck did you do to me that night?!" Jo quickly shouted down the phone.

"What do you mean? I gave you the fucking you wanted." He told as, as if he was offended by her question.

"Did you fucking drug me?!" She almost screamed.

She could feel her heart beat out of her chest as raged overtook her emotions.

"I just gave you a little something to ease you for the night, I knew it was going to be a big one for you." Ryan said with a little chuckle.

"What the fuck!!!" She shouted, "You let me get fucked by god knows how many people! I've seen the video! I've seen what they did to me! That's fucking sick!"

"Oh yeah, sorry about the video, I told my mate to take it down but he said no." Ryan told her as if it was no big deal.

"Well try again! Or I'll call the police!" Jo threatened.

"Oh please, you looked pretty into it in the video," Ryan quickly shot back, "And you know you loved it, you moaned the entire way through. Why are you being such a mard arse about it?"

"Are you fucking joking?!" Jo shouted and even stood up from her seat.

"Look, he won't take it down so just relax," Ryan told her, "plus, all the guys would be happy to have another go, there's going to be another party in a couple of weeks."

"You fucking prick!" Jo shouted at him as her body felt red with rage, "Do not ever contact me again or I will call the police! You're fucking disgusting!"

She slammed the phone down and sat back onto the chair.

He's just like the rest! How could he do this to me?!

Just as she attempted to control her breathing and her anger, a text came through to her phone from Claire.

Claire: Hi slag, you're all booked in. Boob job on Friday at midday. See you then.

"Fuuck!" Jo shouted.

She was constantly refreshing the page, watching the view count keep ticking. Other than that she kept an eye on her phone, wondering if her son had seen it.

Days went by and Jo's soreness and bruises were nearly gone. She was still checking it, luckily it was no longer on the front page of the porn site, but it was still on the site.

She then had to call Noah and let him know she needs a few weeks off, luckily he was pretty happy to hear she was getting a boob job so he was fine. He told her to just come back when she was fully recovered.

The next few days dragged on for Jo, she knew she should've gone to work, even for a distraction. But she didn't. She just let her life keep spiralling.

Finally, Friday came.

Jo met Claire and Jason at the place she was getting the boob job. Still hating the idea.

"Please don't make me do this, I don't want fake tits." She tried to plead.

"No chance, you're getting nice, big tits slut." Claire laughed.

"Big?" Jo asked, "I thought they were just getting lifted?"

"Oh no," Jason said and put his arm around her, "You're getting a new cup size, we thought G would do you pretty well."

G?! Jo was already at DD and that was hard enough to maintain! G was fucking huge! Something Jo had no desire to have.

"No, I can't." She whispered.

Claire just let out a sigh.

"Listen, you either go in there, or we send this video to little Tom." She then held out her phone and showed the video of her sucking her sons cock.

"But... then you won't have anything on me." Jo whispered, already knowing she was defeated.

"So?" Claire laughed out, "We still have Michelle, she does pretty much everything we want, you're just a bonus."

So that's it then. They don't give a shit about me. They could ruin my life and not think twice.

Jo hung her head and alone, she walked inside. It felt like she blocked out the rest of the day from her memory, not wanting to know what happened.

It was the next day when she woke up, sore and high on pain medication. Her chest had bandages all around her and she was desperate to see how they looked, fearful that they would look terrible.

When she eventually went back to her own place she got her first proper look at them. Just from walking she could feel how heavier they were.

Undressing, her body ached as she moved and then she stood in the mirror.

Oh my god.

They were firm, but not too obviously fake. But they were massive, much bigger than her last tits. Not having them sag down a little was a bonus, but Jo thought she felt ridiculous. She also knew that none of her clothes would fit her. She had a hard enough time getting her normal tits into them, never mind now.

She lay on her bed, looking at her big, fake tits. She held onto them with her hands and they felt firm, but pretty nice. Her nipples were constantly hard and pointed out.

These are fucking ridiculous! She already felt embarrassed about having them.

It took nearly three weeks for Jo to recover fully. The entire time she hadn't heard from either of the Ryan's and luckily her son. She still hoped that he hadn't seen it.

What was worse though, was that the XXXPorn site got back to her to say they can't take it down, although it just seemed like an automated system.

And then, eventually, Jo went back to work as a stripper. She went into the changing room and had to put on a new outfit since her old ones didn't fit her new boobs.

She had a purple bra on that barely covered her nipples and a purple thong, as well as block high heels.

Noah came walking in with a huge smile on his face.

"Hey, I've got to say I like the new look." He told her.

Jo knew that Noah was a seedy man, but he kind of owned it. At least he didn't pretend to be someone he's not.

"Thanks." Jo replied, still not used to the new size.

"So, ready to get back out there?" He asked her.

Jo had Alexia helping her with some dance moves in preparation for when she has to give a lap dance, something she dreaded as much as when she started, but at least she was more prepared.

"Yeah, I am." She told him and faked a smile.

"Great, have a good shift." Noah said and left her.

There was music blaring behind the curtain to the main bar area and Jo could hear just how busy it was.

Here we go, time to show them my new tits.

She took a deep breath, and went out.