Joanne's Fall Pt. 22 - Lapdance

Story Info
Jo gives her first lapdance and has a visit from Jason.
6.2k words
4.57
13.9k
24

Part 22 of the 22 part series

Updated 12/22/2023
Created 12/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,457 Followers

Jo stepped through the curtain and looked out upon the bar of the Castle Club. It was a busy night, busier than any she had worked before.

All she had on was a very small purple bra that only just covered her nipples. That thanks to her recent boob job were constantly hard.

She also had on a purple thong that again, just about covered her.

Finally she had on a pair of black high heels.

Jo was immediately self conscious, knowing so many people could see her so underdressed. All of her tattoos were on show. Her tongue piercing rubbed the inside of her mouth and her blonde hair fell down her body.

Although her body was a lot more toned and tighter than it used to be, and her skin was brown with the fake tan she was forced to use, she still didn't like being so exposed.

A little voice in her was screaming to run, to get out, no, stop it! It was the last little bit of Joanne that remained in her. A voice that Jo pushed down constantly.

Her first step she nearly fell over. Although she had been practicing wearing high heels she still didn't feel comfortable.

Plus when she moved she could feel her new, giant tits weigh her down. They were a lot more uncomfortable that her older, natural tits, but there was no going back now. She was just glad the scaring was barely visible.

Readjusting herself, Jo started to walk again, each step had her big, fake tits bounce around.

It's going to take some getting used to having these big things, Jo realised.

She had some glitter over her body that glistened with the moving lights of the room.

Then she spotted three men dressed fairly smart in one bar waving her over.

Okay, come on.

Forcing out a smile from her thick, fake lips that had red lipstick over, she walked to the men.

"How can I help you boys?" She asked, putting on a sweet voice.

"Well look at you, you must be new right?" One of the men asked.

"I started a few weeks ago, you probably just haven't seen me yet." Jo replied.

She thought of advice that Alexia had been giving to her, try and flirt with them, you get more tips.

"I mustn't have, I would've remembered seeing you." He replied.

"You're too sweet, can I get you anything?" Jo asked him, feeling sick of how she had to act.

I'd rather they all just fucked me than me having to pretend to flirt and be stripper!

The music wasn't too loud so Jo was able to hear when they ordered three beers.

Then she walked away, attempting to sway her hips as she walked like Alexia had told her, but she just felt stupid.

She went to the bar and ordered the 3 beers and the barman put them onto a black, round tray.

Jo had to be very careful to hold it and walk in those heels at the same time. But eventually, she got back to their table.

"Thanks hunny." One of the men said as they took the beers.

"Anything else I can get you boys?" Jo asked, hoping they would give her some form of a tip, knowing how desperately she needed the money.

Especially now I have to pay Claire and Jason back for these tits, I can barely afford to eat!

"Not yet," The main guy said, "but come back later, I'll definitely want a dance."

Jo had to swallow down the disgust she felt acting like this and forced out a smile.

"Sure thing handsome." She replied and then walked off, knowing they were staring at her curvy, but firmer arse as she walked.

I'm practically naked!

As she looked around the room she stared at the young woman on the stage, doing a very provocative dance! She must've been only 20 but she was thin, with obvious fake tits and was completely naked. Her bare pussy in the face of the men at the front throwing cash at her.

I need that money, but god the thought of getting up on there, I hate it!

As she stood there, she jumped when a hard strike slapped her bare arse cheek and grabbed onto her.

"Come here little slut." She heard a man growl out.

Jo turned around and saw this very drunk man trying to grab her.

No! Not here!

She started to panic, worried that she was going to have to fight him away. When suddenly the big, black, bald bouncer ran over and grabbed him.

"Don't worry Jo, we got this." He said in his deep, manly voice.

"Thanks Lucas." Jo said to him with a smile.

At least everyone seems nice here, even if I did have to suck Noah's dick to get the job, I've done worse.

The memory of her porn video suddenly hit her again, images of her drugged getting fucked over and over in each hole for the whole world to say suddenly made Jo's heart race a mile a minute.

No! Stop that! She said to herself, trying to calm herself down, Joanne is the pathetic one that couldn't handle it, you're stronger than that!

She knew she needed to get that video down somehow before someone she knew saw it, but that wasn't a problem for right then and there. She pushed those fears away and carried on walking around the club.

An hour went by and Jo started to feel less self conscious about being nearly naked in front of everyone.

She got a few tips as she worked but not a lot, definitely not enough to keep her going.

When she then saw the group of lads she served at the start of the night wave her over.

"Hey, how about that dance?" The man one asked her.

He was fairly good looking, kind of like Bradley Cooper.

Here we go, my first lap dance, fuck!

Jo almost felt sweaty from her nerves but she had to force out a smile.

"Sure thing, come with me sweetie." She said to him, feeling sick with herself.

He reached over and Jo took his hand, letting him walk behind her, staring at her arse as she went to the private rooms.

Lucas followed.

Then she entered one room, the man sat down and Jo closed the curtain, seeing Lucas stood outside in case anything bad happened.

"You are one true beauty." The man said to her as Jo turned on some music.

She turned to look at him, actually it felt nice to be complimented from a pretty attractive man.

"You're not so bad yourself." Jo said to him.

As the music started, Jo knew she had to begin.

Her entire body felt like it was trembling with nerves but she just tried to remember everything that Alexia had told her. Although it all seemed to much harder in real life, and with giant heels on.

Jo started by putting her hands either side of this man, looking over his head as her big, fake breasts swung in his face.

Remember the rules, Jo thought, I can put whatever I want on him, but he can't touch me, unless he pays enough.

That last rule worried Jo, she didn't want to feel like she was being a prostitute again and had no intention of doing anything with these men.

"They are amazing, are they real?" The man asked, pretty much drooling over her chest.

"If you want them to be." Jo replied, swaying them side to side in front of him.

She then leant forward and pressed them against his face, allowed her cleavage to pretty much bury him.

"Ooh yeah." He moaned out.

To be fair to him, he didn't try anything funny.

Jo just kept squishing her big tits in his face for a few moments.

Then she grabbed onto his shoulders, staring into his eyes she sunk to her knees seductively, like she was about to give him a blowjob but without actually doing it.

God I feel so stupid!

She then forced a sexy smile out as her hands trickled down his body, near to his crotch but not touching it and then down his thighs.

Jo then quickly span around, getting onto all fours and pushing her arse into the air for this man. Her holes only covered by her thin thong.

"God you're so hot!" He moaned out.

Jo kept her arse in the air with her hands planted on the floor, her body was like a V shape with her arse as the tip. The she swayed it left to right, giving him a good show.

I can't believe I'm actually doing this... I'm a mother, a business owner!

She had to push those feelings down and get on with the job.

Remembering Alexia's tips, Jo span around onto her back and then spread her legs high into the air. Creating another V shape but with a perfect view of her pussy, again only covered by her thin, purple thong.

She could see his eyes trying to catch a glimpse of her pussy lips, he really does find me hot doesn't he?

Jo actually liked that.

Slowly bringing herself up, puffing her chest out as she did, Jo then span around and face away from him.

Okay, this is it.

She grabbed the latch of her bra, if you could call it that, and let it fall to the floor. The man could just see her bare back as Jo swayed her hips.

"Wow, I love your tattoos." He said, reminding Jo of the many, many tattoos she had and most of which she hated.

Cupping her firm, fake breasts, Jo span around and looked at him, using her hands as a bra.

"Do you want to see them?" She asked in a seductive voice.

"Yes, get them out." He said with a huge grin.

Jo took a deep breath and then, pulled her hands away.

Unlike when her tits were real, they stood their firmly, almost staring at the happy man.

She felt so exposed, but strangely, her body tingled with excitement.

He was just staring at her big tits that nearly took up her entire chest. Tits that looked unnaturally large on Jo, which embarrassed her.

"You want to feel them?" She asked before realising what she said.

Am I that big a slut that I'd just ask that now?

"Definitely!" He said and started to raise a hand, which panicked Jo.

"No!" She shouted, "Sit back."

He did as she asked, then she leant forward and pressed one of her bare tits onto his face.

Her nipples ran around his lips but he didn't do anything, which made Jo feel better.

"You like?" Jo asked.

"Oh yeah!" He whispered back.

Jo kept pressed her tits, one after another into his face, annoyingly turning herself on.

Before she let herself get to into it, she turned back around and swayed her hips to the music. Letting her arse shake in front of her as her tits stayed fairly still.

When she turned back to face the man, she was grabbing her tits and squeezing on her nipples. It was supposed to be for his benefit, but Jo actually turned herself on doing it.

"Are you going to take the bottoms off?" He asked.

Jo then gently sat down on his lip sideways so her legs went onto the chair and wrapped one arm around his back. Their faces were very close and Jo could feel his hard cock press against her arse.

"Depends," She whispered, "How much are you going to tip me?"

"That's not trouble to me." He said.

Jo stood up and watched him pull a £20 note from his wallet and put it onto the chair next to him.

That'll have to do.

Turning to face away from him, Jo kept her lower half completely still as she bent over and slowly pulled her thong down. Her legs were close together so she knew he couldn't see either of her holes, just enough to tease him.. for now.

Spinning around to face him, his eyes immediately darted to her pussy. Although from the angle he couldn't see it properly, Jo knew he could see her hooped piercings.

You've got this, She said to herself confidently.

Putting a knee either side of his body, Jo put her hands onto his knees and leant back. Arching so her tits looked up into the air and her pussy was exposed for him to see.

"Ooh fuck!" He shouted out as he looked at her.

At least all this gym work has made me more flexible!

Jo's tighter, firmer body stayed arched like that, letting him get a view of her all over for a while. Then she quickly span around but kept her knees on the chair either side of her. Letting her hands go down to the floor she arched her back again and let her exposed arsehole look directly at him.

With her bent like that, her cheeks spread a little and she knew he could see everything.

Part of Jo was disgusted with herself, part was turned on.

She started to rock back and forth, letting her arsehole and her actually wet pussy get closer and closer to his face.

What I'd do to let him bury his tongue in my cunt right now!

Jo considered it for a moment, but then stopped herself and stood up.

Putting on high heeled foot next to him, Jo swayed her hips, letting him see her tits move and her pussy.

"The things I'd do to you." He said.

The things I'd let you do to me.

Jo did a few more spins, exposed her holes to him again and pushed her tits into his face until the music slowly died down.

"Well, I guess that's all we have time for." Jo said to him with a smile, and a soaked pussy.

"That was amazing, I'll definitely be back." He said and handed Jo the cash.

As he left, Jo stood there for a moment and caught herself in a mirror.

I'm a stripper... this is what I've become... but at least I'm good at it, unlike being a waitress.

Jo gave one more lap dance that night which went similar to her first one. When the place closed all of the strippers went into the changing room to get ready to go, when Noah came in.

"Good night tonight girls," He said and looked towards Jo, "Great feedback for you as well."

"Me?" Jo asked, surprised by that.

"Oh yeah, you're going to do well here." He said with a huge grin.

Again, Jo knew he was a seedy man, but at least there was no bullshit with him.

Jo got dressed, got into her car and lit a cigarette. Puffing it out of the window she checked her phone for the first time since starting her shift and her heart beat when she saw 3 missed called from her son.

Oh god, please don't tell me he's seen the video.

A huge wave of fear, panic and anxiety crashed into Jo.

Inside the strip club, she felt like she left her worries at the door, but now she was out, by herself, everything came flooding back. Her memory of watching the video, seeing so, so many men fucking her. Having both of her holes fisted, having multiple cocks in each hole! Jo felt sick, almost like she was going to have a panic attack at the memory.

Then something else occurred to Jo.

What if his friend Ryan told him about us? He was very pissed off when he saw the video, what if out of anger he told Tom!?

Her entire body felt like it was shaking, she didn't know which was worse. Although the memory of the gang fucking made her feel sick, the thought of her son finding out seemed even worse.

Then she looked at the time, it was 2am so Jo knew she couldn't call him back, but that just meant she was going to have an anxiety filled evening.

Getting back to her apartment, Jo had another cigarette and undressed. Looking at herself in the mirror.

Cigarette smoking in one hand, she looked at her big, fake breasts.

They're so insanely big, she thought, even though I've had nothing but compliments so far. Oh god, what am I becoming.

As she looked at herself and smoked, Jo realised how turned on she was. Acting like a slut, dancing naked for money, for some reason it made Jo's pussy soaking wet.

Her horny thoughts got plagued with thoughts of her getting drugged and fucked by a house filled with men.

No, just don't think about it!

Jo wanted to get fucked to take her mind off of it, but unfortunately, she had no one to call.

Her regular fucks for the last few months were both White Ryan and Black Ryan.

But Black Ryan drugged her and got her gang fucked on film, so she never wanted to see him again or she thought she might actually kill him.

And White Ryan, well he thought they were in a relationship and that he cheated on her when he saw the film!

Since the gang fuck that Black Ryan sorted out, Jo hasn't had sex. It had nearly been 2 months and to her memory, that was the longest she had gone without sex since this whole thing with Claire and Jason started.

Jo then chuckled to herself a little, before this I went years without sex, now I can barely go more than a week!

There was one person Jo knew she could call, she never thought she would actually ask for it, but in her horny state any remnants of self respect that she had was gone.

She dialled on her phone and waited for an answer.

Come on, please be up!

"What do you want?" The voice answered and Jo smiled.

"Hi Master," Jo said to Jason, "sorry for calling you so late."

"What is it?" He groaned, like he was tired but hadn't been asleep yet.

"I... I'm..." Oh god, am I really this desperate... yes I am, "I was wondering if you wanted to meet up."

She then heard a slight chuckle down the phone which made her feel incredibly stupid with herself.

"So what? The little whore is horny?" Jason mocked.

Fuck sake, just do it Jo, come on.

"Yes Master," She replied, "I've just got back from the strip club and your dirty little whore is horny for you big, black cock!"

"Hmmm," Jason mumbled, come on, please! I need this! "I'll be over soon."

Then he hung up the phone.

Yes! Jo actually smiled, He may have ruined my life but at least I know he can fuck me how I want!

She finished the cigarette and sprayed some air freshener so it didn't smell and waited for Jason. She sat on an arm chair facing the front door, completely naked and with her legs spread.

I'm a slut, I know that, why bother acting any differently.

Jo was made to give Jason and Claire a key to the apartment building and to her place, so when she heard the door unlocking she got a shiver of excitement.

Then, Jason slowly entered with a huge grin on his face.

His beautiful, ebony face.

He was wearing baggy clothes, but even through them you could see how muscular he was.

"Well, it's about time I got to see those fake tits that we've paid for." He said with a laugh and shut the door.

Jo reached up and cupped her tits in her hands, wanting to turn him on as much as possible so he will give her a proper, hard fucking.

"I suppose it's only fair that you get to play with them, Master." She whispered.

Am I really saying this, to the guy that's ruined my life?

But the wetness between Jo's legs answered for her.

"Is Mistress not with you?" Jo asked him.

"No, and she won't be finding out about this," He told her, "Now crawl to me."

Jo sunk to her knees and crawled to Jason, something that was so humiliating, but such a turn on.

When she reached him she wrapped her fingers into his waist band.

"Why can't she know?" Jo asked as she pulled down his jogging bottoms, seeing the outline of his big, black cock in his jeans.

"She's pissed off with me, thinks I'm sleeping on the sofa, so no fucking saying anything to her slut!" Jason threatened.

Pissed off? Has he been gambling again or something?

"I won't say anything, Master." Jo replied and finally unleashed his big, hard cock.

"You're enthusiastic tonight?" Jason asked.

"Dancing naked like a slut all night for strangers has gotten your whore horny." Jo said.

Without wasting any time, Jo leant forward and wrapped her big, thick lips around his dark cock.

"Oh yeah," Jason moaned, "Michelle is handy to have as a live in slut, but she's not as eager as you."

Maybe because she's a lesbian? Jo thought, but knew better than to say that.

"Mmm." Jo just moaned instead as she bobbed up and down on his cock, tasting his sweet, delicious precum.

"That's it you little whore, this is all your good for isn't it." Jason moaned.

Jo pulled back and spat on his cock, then used her right hand to stroke his shaft and spread it around.

"I am Master," Jo whispered, "I know that, I'm only good for being a slut."

Then she opened her mouth and took his massive cock back in, bobbing up and down like a dirty little whore.

She forced it so far deep that she'd make herself gag over and over. She didn't want any soft play with Jason, she wanted him to fuck her like the whore she was.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,457 Followers
12