All Comments on 'Joanne's Fall Pt. 22 - Lapdance'

by TwistedManc

Sort by:
  • 143 Comments
Anthony1965Anthony19654 months ago

I absolutely love this story and this chapter doesn’t disappoint. Joanne is the perfect slut with the perfect body. Fake lips, fake tits, fake tan, and bleach blonde hair.

AmbulAmbul4 months ago

Another stunning chapter!

L15BtmBoiL15BtmBoi4 months ago

Another great chapter. But please proof read slower, there were a few small errors that mean you have to reread sentences that take you out of the story a little.

RealthunderforkRealthunderfork4 months ago

Great story! Really happy to see more frequent releases

AmbulAmbul4 months ago

"You are one true beauty." The man said to her as Jo turned on some music.

She turned to look at him, actually it felt nice to be complimented from a pretty attractive man.”

Perched on her high heels in front of the man, Jo was nearly nude, with her youthfully slim, fit, darkly tanned, tattooed and pierced body, plumped lips, huge 36G enhanced tits, and bleached blonde hair on full display. She reluctantly (at first) liked how she looked. Jo’s first experience as a strip club hostess and lap dancer has gotten off to a good start. Noah was pleased and told her that she got good reviews as well. Jo acknowledged to herself that this was something that she was “good at.” Prancing around nearly nude and giving lap dances (with her now always hard and aroused nipples) did make her want to be fucked - she managed to follow the rules and restrain her need until she got back to her apartment when she took the surprising and unprecedented step and called Jason to come over and fuck her.

What happened between the two of them was unlike anything she had experienced with him before. The author has again surprised the reader, as this could change everything. Jo was determined not to be a “victim” any longer and to take more control of her life. We shall see what happens next when she calls her son, Tom. As always, the author leaves the reader eager for the next chapter of this fabulous tale.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The best story on this site. Cannot wait to see what happens next.

AmbulAmbul4 months ago

“You've got this, She said to herself confidently.”

This is just one of so many revealing lines in this scene as Jo is becomes comfortable and self-confident giving naked lap dances, pressing her huge tits and hard and aroused nipples in customers’ faces, and showing her pussy and puckered ass to the sound of music. She found the whole process “annoying” but very arousing. I suspect that her new tits ceased being irritating as Jo realized that they were a primary means to arouse her customers and generate more tips, which she badly needed. The author, as always, has beautifully expressed Jo’s thoughts and feelings throughout this scene as she learned to flaunt her enhanced and decorated body in front of horny men in the strip club. In previous chapters, Jo was gangbanged multiple times and become a whore, but it was all forced on her; here she is on her own and has to use her own initiative and her own sexy body to attract men to whom she can hopefully give lap dances. The author handled this sensitive transformation beautifully.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

joanne is more like a blow up doll than a woman its getting ridiculous went from a good story to shit

AmbulAmbul4 months ago

I think that this chapter represents a kind of transformative moment in the story, certainly for Jo, and perhaps for Jason as well. Jo expressed some feelings to him that she had kept bottled up because she hated him and his blackmail. But now so many thoughts bubbled right up:

“Jo had been forced to say it before, but she actually meant it at that moment.

"Yes Master!" Jo shouted, her body shaking back and forth from his fucking, "I want you to use me! I love being your whore! I love what you've turned me into!"

Jo knows that Jason was the instrument of all her physical changes and her transformation into a slut and whore and she realizes that this is what she wants.

"You really love me fucking you don't you?" He asked, pushing just past the tip inside of her.

"You know I do," Jo panted out, "I've always loved your cock."

What came next in their fucking was even more startling when Jo burst out to Jason:

"You love me being your slut don't you," Jo moaned, " I'm the best slut you've ever had! You know no one can take your cock like I can! Deep throat you like I do!"

No submissive sex slave here, just a very horny and sexy slut confident in her cock sucking and fucking skills. For the first time in their “relationship” Jo told Jason what she thought he wanted in her instead of submissively waiting for him to tell what he wanted. After Jason left, Jo considered what had happened and knew things had changed in a big way, but was not sure what that meant.

?That was... different, Jo thought, I mean, it was angry sex but it was like normal sex. Not like blackmail sex. The way he kissed me, he called me Joanne! He even let me have some control, I've never had any control when he's fucked me before!?

And finally, Jo concluded that she had to take her life in her own hands:

“I've been the victim for so long, just taking what has been happening to me because I thought I deserved it. But Ryan, that video. I didn't deserve that. I know what I am, I'm a slut, I love cock and cunt. But I will not be a victim anymore.”

The author, in their words and in Jo’s thoughts has likely changed the direction of the whole story. Jo has been physically transformed by Jason and Claire into a bleached blonde slut and whore with a pornstar body with plumped lips, huge 36G tits, and decorated with tattoos and piercings. Not much more can be done to her body. Perhaps at this point Jo feels she has sunk as far as she can and is not all unhappy with what she has become and how she looks. Perhaps this gave her the courage to speak Jason’s name and be so direct with him. Certainly she now wants to cease being simply a helpless victim. She loves Jason’s big cock and she doesn’t need to be a slave to get it. In a first, she called him and he came to her apartment; Jason, it appears, has his own issues with Claire and obviously is impressed with Jo’s sexual skills and enthusiasm and wanted sex with her as much as she wanted to be fucked by him.

Their relationship has shifted, perhaps not permanently, but it has changed, and the Jo will likely take advantage of it as much as she can. This means everything has changed for her. The author has written another brilliant chapter in this incredible tale and I can’t wait to see where he takes it in the next chapters.

AmbulAmbul4 months ago

I missed an important point in my last comment. When Jo called Jason by his name rather than “master” she stepped out for her role as sex slave. I did not seem that this was entirely conscious, but she did not take it back. And when Jason called her “Joanne” instead of “slut” or “whore” or “slave,” he was clearly signaling, whether he realized it or not, that Jo was a real person and not just a receptacle for his cock. Even though he ordered Jo to refer to him as “master,” their relationship is now flavored by their previous words. Love how the author has handled this sex scene, which is much, much ore than just a suck and fuck scene.

AmbulAmbul4 months ago

"That's true, you are a filthy little whore!" Jason groaned back, "And at least you never fucking moan at me for pathetic stuff!"

"Oh fuck..." Jo moaned back, not believing what she was hearing.

"Even when you got your tits done, you only moaned a little but then accepted it like a good girl, not like so mardy arse bitch!" Jason growled."

Jo suddenly took the lead, she pulled herself away from his cock and span to lay on her back, spreading her legs.

"I would never do that," She whispered, "now get that perfect cock back in me."

What an interchange. Jason respects the courage and stoicism that Jo displayed as he had all the changes made in her body. And Jo's last words quoted above were not that of a submissive slave but those of a sexual woman confident in her body who knows what she wants. This is so good!

AmbulAmbul4 months ago

"You're enthusiastic tonight?" Jason asked.

"Dancing naked like a slut all night for strangers has gotten your whore horny." Jo said."

So, dancing nearly nude with her new huge tits falling out of her tiny purple bra and her nipples hard and aroused really turns Jo on. And here she thought she would not like naked dancing! There is an exhibitionist in her just waiting to come out!

AmbulAmbul4 months ago

To Anonymous re: “blow up doll.” What in your mind made this a “good story” and what changed in this chapter to make it “shit?” I think if you look closely you might find that there is more to this chapter than Jo’s big new tits, and even in the strip club scenes they were only part of what was going on. I draw your attention to the scene between Jason and Jo. If you no longer enjoy the story and cannot offer any constructive criticism you might move on to something you like better. Calling the story crude names doesn’t say anything about your actual concerns. .

AmbulAmbul4 months ago

For the customers in Noah's strip club, just looking at Jo's almost fully exposed huge tits topping her hot body is no doubt a sexual experience by itself and worth any cover charge. I am sure that Jo is coming to realize this and will like it.

AmbulAmbul4 months ago

"She felt so exposed, but strangely, her body tingled with excitement."

Jo working as a hostess in the Cattle Club for the first time since her breast implants.

AmbulAmbul4 months ago

“Yes! Jo actually smiled, He may have ruined my life but at least I know he can fuck me how I want!”

Love this line! One of many great passages in this story

AmbulAmbul4 months ago

It will be difficult, if not impossible, for Jo not to be honest with Tom. She will not be able to hide her huge new tits or her new job as a strip club hostess and lap dancer. Tom is no fool; he will figure out, if he hasn’t already, that his Mom is a slut and a whore. I would not be surprised if he accepted it. It would be hard for him to keep his eyes off her tits. Would he want to go further? I am looking forward to how the author treats the meeting between mother and son. Anything is possible.

AmbulAmbul4 months ago

“Getting back to her apartment, Jo had another cigarette and undressed. Looking at herself in the mirror.

Cigarette smoking in one hand, she looked at her big, fake breasts.

They're so insanely big, she thought, even though I've had nothing but compliments so far. Oh god, what am I becoming.

As she looked at herself and smoked, Jo realised how turned on she was. Acting like a slut, dancing naked for money, for some reason it made Jo's pussy soaking wet.”

Well, it is quite possible that Jo could become a star in the Castle Club.

AmbulAmbul4 months ago

Jo wants to pay back Jason as soon as she can for her new massive tits. Soon, if not already, she will realize that those same tits could make her a star in Noah’s strip club, and perhaps pay for themselves from tips by her enthusiastic stripping and lap dancing. Jo may strive to be the best stripper and dancer in the club and so sooner pay for her new tits (just as she wanted to be Karl’s best whore and Jason’s best cocksucker - this slut definitely wants to be the best at whatever she has to do). Along the way, it is quite possible that she could come to enjoy dancing and displaying her naked body and huge tits in front of men whose only thoughts are to fuck her. The author has created a fabulous character in Joanne/Jo as well as concocting endless challenges for her. Love it.

AmbulAmbul4 months ago

Hmm, Jason does not seem to have any immediate humiliating plans for Jo with her new tits. I wonder what Claire has up her sleeve; she seems to be ruling their roost right now. Jason is sleeping on the couch and has to sneak around to fuck Jo.

AmbulAmbul4 months ago

"They are amazing, are they real?" The man asked, pretty much drooling over her chest.

"If you want them to be." Jo replied, swaying them side to side in front of him.”

Jo’s reply conveys self-confidence and willingness to show off her huge tits, seeming to care little that they are not natural. In this chapter, the author brilliantly showed how Jo’s feelings are so mixed. She thinks she hates what she is doing, but she knows that she is good at turning men on with her tits, tattoos, and very hot body.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This story is very wonderful. You give us new exciting parts every time

I wish to see her son return to her, but she will not be able to recognize him. Neil took revenge on her and convinced her son to turn into a shemale. He has boobs the size of her old boobs. Jo wears a dildo and fucks her son in the ass. Neil forced him to take hormones for months, and after he became a woman, he fired him. He was expelled from college and his employer fired him. He decided to work with his mother as a stripper or waitress and have adventures with her.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

At her workplace, Joanne meets new friends and becomes more lesbian. She wears girls’ clothes. Her neighbor in the apartment, who is a 40-year-old woman with children, looks at the girl Joanne with disdain. She thinks she is a prostitute, 30 years old. You make dreams come true. Your stories are great.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I really hope this doesn't turn into a Jason x Joanne lovestory. The constant humiliation of her is what makes it so good. I hope Joanne keeps getting humiliated, pierced and tattooed against her will, thats why most people love this story after all. But anyways great writing by author as usual.

Blac7Blac74 months ago

Oh god please keep this story about humiliation, I dont want to see Jason going soft on Joanne. Maybe Claire finds out about it and punishes her with some piercings and tattoos to make Joanne's position more clear ;)

Anyways great reading experience as always

AmbulAmbul4 months ago

Jo was thankful that all her gym work and dieting made her so flexible when giving lap dances. When she starts stripping and especially pole dancing on stage, her physical fitness and flexibility will be even more important as she works on her sensual moves to arouse her audience and get more and bigger tips. Her body will become increasingly trim and toned, accentuating her huge tits even more. I suspect that Jo will not have a problem with that as the tips start rolling in. The busty blonde will probably like that she feels - and looks - so sexy and youthful, and that the job is not so bad after all.

AmbulAmbul4 months ago

"Jo had been forced to say it before, but she actually meant it at that moment.

"Yes Master!" Jo shouted, her body shaking back and forth from his fucking, "I want you to use me! I love being your whore! I love what you've turned me into!"

Is this more dirty talk or does Jo really want to be Jason's whore? Perhaps she knows that she is a slut for big cock and the rest is lust-filled dirty talk. This chapter is filled with such wonderful ambiguities.

AmbulAmbul4 months ago

I tend to agree with Blac7 and Anonymous that it is the constant humiliation that drives the story. I also agree that Jason is not right for Jo, except as her master and a big cock, which she does love. I do like the possibly unintended consequent of what Jason and Claire are doing to here may be to transform Jo into a person none could expect. The humiliation, stripping of her former life, body modifications, and forced whoring and gangbangs seemed to have begun to strengthen Jo in ways that have yet to be revealed. These are the tensions that make this story so terrific.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Hello, first time commenting. Please include the son more and keep Degrading and humiliation increase with time. And waiting for the next chapter asap. Tnx a lot.

AmbulAmbul4 months ago

Sexual humiliation and unwanted sex have triggered in Jo orgasm after orgasm. The association of humiliation, sex, whether wanted or unwanted, and her frequent orgasms have indeed turned Jo in a cock craving slut who wants and needs to be fucked frequently. So it is that flaunting her now very hot body and huge new tits as a lap dancer both embarrasses and excites Jo. The author has done a wonderful job creating such a conflicted character in Jo.

AmbulAmbul4 months ago

"Dancing naked like a slut all night for strangers has gotten your whore horny." Jo said.

Jason's busty "whore" will be horny a lot, and Jo will need more than Jason's big cock to give her what she needs.

AmbulAmbul4 months ago

Claire might find out that Jason had fucked Jo. To punish Jo, Claire could take her to a BDSM sex club where Jo would be stripped, and her now amazingly youthful, fit, and decorated body with her fabulous new enhanced tits would be displayed as the main entertainment. Despite her humiliation, Jo would again become quickly aroused from being made to flaunt her incredible top-heavy body. She would be humiliated further, restrained various ways, fucked, and used for various other sex acts on stage. The only thing more extreme than the humiliation would be the intensity of her orgasms from all the sex in front of an excited audience. Again what has she become? What if Tom had come to the club that night?

AmbulAmbul4 months ago

“Jo kept pressed her tits, one after another into his face, annoyingly turning herself on.”

Much to her disgust, Jo realized how much her massive 36G tits are a turn on for her lap dance customers, and that she really enjoyed teasing them with her firm tits and rubbing her hardening nipples in their face. More humiliating, dancing nude with “fake” tits and “fake” lips as well as all her tattoos and piercings proved to be very arousing for the sexy bleached blonde slut. This is terrific!

AmbulAmbul4 months ago

“I know what I am, I'm a slut, I love cock and cunt. But I will not be a victim anymore. . . . No, it's time to actually do something about it.” Let’s see what happens next, and what Jo does.

AmbulAmbul4 months ago

Fake tan, fake lips, fake tits, tattoos, piercings. Jo may wonder if she is fake. She feels humiliated about everything that has been done to transform her body and her life. At the same time she seems to reluctantly like what she sees in the mirror: A slim, fit, tanned, and decorated MILF with huge firm G cup tits with hard and aroused nipples that men in the strip club seemed to drool over. Is this what she is? A sex object with a body of a porn star made for humiliation, display, and fucking? Is this what Jason and Claire wanted? Jo has accepted that she is a slut who loves cock and pussy, happily no longer with shame or guilt. She wonders if there is more to her? Or a more scary thought, what more can and will be done to her? I have no idea where this incredible story is going, but the possibilities are endless with no end in sight, thank goodness.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story. Please focus on Jo's humiliation by her mistress, Claire.

Talk about jo's clothing. It's no longer conservative clothing, tight jean shorts and a bikini that doesn't cover jo's short blouse.

Claire continues to punish her. It is a pleasant matter. Claire takes her to put a nail in her nose and in her navel and replaces the nail in her tongue with a penis-shaped nail. Jo is forbidden from wearing a shirt that covers her stomach. She is only allowed to wear a crop top that exposes the stomach.

Claire takes her to a guys' party, with Jo sharing the party with the teenagers, as she is a 30-year-old single girl and not a 40-year-old mother or a married woman.

Her return to the company or her loss of her company and becoming a receptionist in her company is a wonderful thing. I am waiting for your story and your new parts on a daily basis. There are infinite scenarios for this great story.

For example, Joe's work in a brothel, her daily trip on public transportation, her loss of her company, her job as a waitress again in the restaurant where Neil works, her travel to Asia to Patya, and her kidnapping by a local gang, her identity stolen by a fellow prostitute, her return to studying in college, her work in a pornographic film scene, he sent her to become A woman who was very dark and her skin had lost its white color. She was sold to an old man to have sex with her for several days. She was kidnapped by teenage boys and sent to the basement. She worked in a local hotel. There are dozens of scenarios that could be written. I hope you continue writing this great story. Never stop.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A very nice story, keep writing it, you are a creative author.

He invented new paths for the heroine of the story, including her transformation, humiliation, and self-rejection

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I'm reading your story from the first part. It's a fun and wonderful story. It's really exciting to watch Jo go to prison for several days. The officers have sex with her, she gets tattooed on her lower back and on her breasts in prison, and they practice lesbianism with female prisoners, sharing the toilet and food, and other things. The prison leader steals her identity and Joanne continues to stay in prison. For a month or two, she emerges with a new identity, the identity of another woman named Christine. She is a member of a local prostitution gang, a contraband dealer, and a 30-year-old waitress in a nightclub. When Jo begins searching for the real Christine, Jo loses her home, her bank account, her company, and her car... It is an interesting story line. I hope you write. Some chapters on this matter

AmbulAmbul4 months ago

Addendum to my last comment on "fake:"

Lest we forget the unwanted bleached blonde hair that Claire made Jo get so she would be a "proper whore." Of course men liked the look, whether Jo was a whore or a lap dancer. one more reason for Jo to feel humiliated.

AmbulAmbul4 months ago

Reading the other recent comments it is clear that the author's incredible story has triggered the imagination in many of us readers and suggestions and speculation as to what could come next is rampant. I love it, and thanks to the author for an amazing saga of sex and shame.

AmbulAmbul4 months ago

I really like Anonymous' suggestion that more emphasis be placed on what clothing Jo is wearing. Claire

insisted that Jo wear "slutty" clothes and Jo now needs new

tips at least to accommodate her new G cup tits. I would like to read of her shopping - accompanied by Claire and under her younger mistress' guidance. No doubt that would include outfits that would highlight and accentuate her new

huge tits and perhaps her tattoos. I wonder what agenda Claire has for our now very big titted blonde with the pornstar body?

AmbulAmbul4 months ago

Jo needs to find another gym, and another personal trainer who can establish a solid program to improve and maintain the 47-year old MILF’s very busty pornstar body. No matter the shame and humiliation she may feel working at the club, Jo is disciplined and willing to be the best stripper and sexiest lap dancer she can be. She wants to pay back Jason and Claire as soon as she can. A new personal trainer can perhaps provide other benefits as well. Jo definitely needs to find more on-call cock to satisfy her cravings, especially after a night lap dancing nude at the Castle Club.

AmbulAmbul4 months ago

"Well, it's about time I got to see those fake tits that we've paid for." He said with a laugh and shut the door.

Jo reached up and cupped her tits in her hands, wanting to turn him on as much as possible so he will give her a proper, hard fucking.

"I suppose it's only fair that you get to play with them, Master." She whispered.

Am I really saying this, to the guy that's ruined my life?

But the wetness between Jo's legs answered for her.”

I love this passage. It perfectly sums up the body and other changes forced on Jo and how she loves/hates them.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

An amazing and inspiring story for readers that makes you soar in imagination and go far. You are the most successful story writer here

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Jo goes with her friend, the white boy Ryan, to his parents’ house. Ryan’s mother believes that Jo is her son’s girl friend. Jo is wearing tight jeans and a tight shirt. She enters Ryan's house and sits in the living room. Ryan asks her to go help his mother prepare lunch. Ryan's mother, who is 45 years old, thinks that Jo is her son's classmate in college, and that Jo is 35 or 30 years old. Jo helps Ryan's father prepare the food. Everyone sits down. At the dining table after that, Jo helps his father, Ryan, clean the house, and by the evening everyone sits down and drinks wine and eats sweets. Jo, the girl friend, goes with Ryan to his room and sleeps next to him on the bed.

Ryan asks Jo to call his mother, Mom.

Jo spends a week with Ryan's family, sharing with Ryan going to parties, visiting the college, eating food, drinking wine and beer, cleaning the house, mowing the lawn, and buying from the supermarket, in addition to having sex with Ryan.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

An interesting story. I am looking forward to reading Part 1000

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The story is good, the plot is excellent, I have read all the parts.

I would like to see Joanne coming home from the club in a short dress that reaches mid-thigh that does not cover her buttocks well. She returns on foot after drinking a lot of beer. While she is walking home at night, she is seen by a group of homeless men, all of them elderly. They take her to the end of a narrow alley and force her. A fuck in her pussy, anal and mouth.

After more than two hours of having sex near the garbage container, one of the homeless women comes and takes Joanne's dress and bikini and gives Joanne dirty clothes. On the way back, Joanne looks like a homeless person and is subjected to insults and humiliation. She is spit on and her coins are thrown at her at the train station and the bus station. Joanne flies off to live for a day or two. As a homeless woman because the homeless woman took her clothes and money

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The story is good, the plot is excellent, I have read all the parts.

I would like to see Joanne coming home from the club in a short dress that reaches mid-thigh that does not cover her buttocks well. She returns on foot after drinking a lot of beer. While she is walking home at night, she is seen by a group of homeless men, all of them elderly. They take her to the end of a narrow alley and force her. A fuck in her pussy, anal and mouth.

After more than two hours of having sex near the garbage container, one of the homeless women comes and takes Joanne's dress and bikini and gives Joanne dirty clothes. On the way back, Joanne looks like a homeless person and is subjected to insults and humiliation. She is spit on and her coins are thrown at her at the train station and the bus station. Joanne flies off to live for a day or two. As a homeless woman because the homeless woman took her clothes and money

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The story is enjoyable, but the story must be developed and the events in the new parts must be better linked with the events in the previous parts.

I suggest that you design a new series of this story. Each new part represents a new scenario and case for Jo, for example, as some readers and commentators suggested, to start with pornographic films and another part about Jo going to prison. Another part about Jo’s sadistic life. Another part is that Jo’s breasts are injected with hormones until she gets... Milking to breastfeed a number of children, part about Joe traveling to get more tans at a resort in a neighboring city, part about losing her company, part about events at the club, part about him going to the mall, shopping and buying clothes.

I suggest that you focus your efforts more on writing this story and writing it as one of your best stories.

It is interesting that the number of words in the story is more than 30,000, for example.

It is desirable to publish a part every week or 10 days. Sometimes you publish one part every month.

If you invest your effort in writing this story well, developing it, and developing its ideas, you may turn it into a book in the future or translate it into languages such as Portuguese or French, for example.

It's really an amazing story

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This part and the previous parts are an amazing series, but in this part you cut it very short. The part was very short. Joanne’s rejection of her new self is the basis of this series. She is not accustomed to the new and accelerating temperaments, ideas and practices, and the view of her friends, employees, neighbors and people.

Just because someone sees Joanne's tongue nail, he thinks she is a prostitute. There is also another matter: Joanne is no longer rich and still rents an entire apartment. Joanne must leave the apartment after the landlord evicts her and go to rent a room in a shared apartment inhabited by boys and girls studying in The university shares a bathroom, a kitchen, and a living room with them, and is subject to the rules of the new apartment. It is forbidden to have sex inside the apartment. It is exciting to see Joanne preparing coffee, and her colleague in the apartment comes and slaps her on her ass.

She goes out with her new flatmate on the weekend to a local beach resort to attend a party hosted by her university colleagues.

You did not talk about Joanne obtaining divorce payments from her ex-husband and her master seizing this money in exchange for the debts she owed.

It is really exciting that Joanne is sent to the clinic. She must undergo surgery to lift the face, tighten the thighs and abdomen, remove sagging, and remove hair as well.

Her mistress should force her to draw a downward line over her pussy and not shave her entire pussy. She is not used to this matter, so she asks for the help of her colleague in the new apartment.

Continue writing this story. I believe this story should not end. Continue for more parts. Everyone is eagerly awaiting the new parts. You provide a wonderful presentation of Joanne’s new life, her rejection of herself, and her remembrance of what her life was like before.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This story has suspenseful events, but what about the divorce money and Joanne’s ex-husband? What happened to him? Did he meet a new girl and she lives with him at home instead of Joanne? Also, what is the matter with Joanne’s company? Will Sarah, in cooperation with Claire, revive the company again and return Joanne to work in the company? Again, with a low-level job.

What's going on with Joanne? Will she smoke illegal drugs and will Claire send her to a prostitution ring again?

We want more scenarios from you. I hope that you, as a story writer, will read more similar stories and benefit from the experience of writing those stories. You can develop this story and present a new series of it that includes interesting parts.

You have great parts and good parts in this story

I would prefer that you continue writing this story, but a new series must be published and develop this story and intensify the events in each part.

You are truly an innovative and creative writer and story writer

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Your story is great, what happened to jo company? Is Jo still paying the rent for the company building? What about the $1,000 she got from the gang? Has Jo declared bankruptcy? Will the company be liquidated? We want scenes like Jo getting a fuck in the basement of Niall’s house.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I love this story

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A story that everyone who reads it enjoys and loves

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Enjoy story

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I would like to see JO being punished. She must go to the clothing store and buy clothes alone. All clothes must be whore and youthful clothes. She is forced to wander the streets of the city while wearing only a bikini, jean shorts, and a short blouse. She receives flirtations from boys as she walks. They are truly boys of her age. She is younger than her son. One of the boys invites her to accompany him. She cannot refuse. She will be punished by her mistress, who is watching her from a nearby place. She goes with this young boy to a street that contains a garage, and the young man fucks her and puts semen on her breasts and mouth. Her mistress forces her to pass near her house. Previous Yes, what a shame. Her husband has a girlfriend. Now they go out together from the house. She gets a little closer. She is one of the former employees of her company. JO’s soul is crushed. After this matter, she flies back. On the way back, she meets Niall. She must go with him as well.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

JOANNE'S has truly become a prostitute now, but she still remembers her former self, but you really did not think about sending her to a football match to be a cheerleader and to offer her sexual services to the players, to go, for example, with one of the star players to his hotel room and sleep a whole night with him.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story

AmbulAmbul4 months ago

Does the strip club have VIP rooms where the hostesses and strippers can provide additional entertainment services? And we really don’t know anything about Alexis, except that she is hot for Jo, and taught her the ropes of being a lap dancer. I think that her strip club gig could lead to more interesting experiences and perhaps could be a way for Jo to get more sex, however humiliating that might be. Does Noah have a finger in the porn film business? With her bleached blonde hair huge pornstar tits, plumped lips, tattooed, pierced, and youthful body, Jo would be perfect for a fetish film niche. She would hate it and feel more humiliated again fucking for a porn audience. Nonetheless, she would realize that this is another career that she is good at and she would like the money.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very good

AmbulAmbul4 months ago

With every chapter it seems that another change is forced on Jo. Bleached blonde hair, tattoos, piercings, gym work and dieting to lose weight, lots of fucking in all her holes. Filled, cock-sucking lips, and now huge G-cup tits and more fucking. Jo has been transformed from a dowdy 47-year old businesswoman into a fit and shapely gangbang slut, whore, and now a lap dancer with a stunning pornstar face and body who is consumed with sex but is ashamed and humiliated at what she thinks she has become. She claims to hate her new look but is willing to use her very sexy body to do fulfill Jason and Claire’s demands. Now, however, the job in the strip club was of her own choosing. Alexis said that “with your body” she would be very successful, and it appears that while not quite a three hole whore, Jo is now selling her nude body in lap dances and near-nude hostessing to repay Jason for her new tits. Surprising herself a little bit, Jo realizes she is good at it (and seems to reluctantly admit that she enjoys teasing her customers with her big tits and decorated body). Her huge tits and hot body are definitely an attention-getter in the club and Jo finds herself getting very turned on as well, ironically reinforcing her feelings of humiliation that she must be a slut and whore. Incredibly imaginative story and amazing character in Joanne/Jo. The next chapter cannot come soon enough!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I've really enjoyed the series, but I don't know where its heading with this possible love storyline with Jason. He's really abused her through blackmail, modifications, sexually and her life.

I'd like to see it back on course where Jo is being forced to do things she doesn't want to, rather than wanting or finding pleasure from being sexually active. Perhaps Clare could exact some revenge. Blackmail Jo about incest to make her do some disgusting things. Take her dogging, sleep with homeless / disabled people. Make her do internet porn, or go back to prostitution as a solo woman. She could get abducted by a sex gang and forced to work as a sex worker before she's liberated.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I'm still looking forward to reading the next part. JO's character in this story is a wonderful character.

Her continued rejection of her new personality and longing for what she used to be is an interesting matter. The contradictions continue in JO’s brain. At night, she sees dreams when she was wearing a businesswoman’s suit and entering her office, and all the employees fear her and look at her with respect.

But today she wakes up naked and has many tattoos on her body, tongue piercings, pussy piercings, navel piercings, her big and giant breasts, and her big lips.

She goes to the woman and looks at her body. Are you still Joanne? No, I am now JO. Joanne left forever, but she returns to reject JO’s personality.

Also having sex with Jason without Claire knowing, will Jo get away with it? Will she be sent to Claire's chubby lesbian friends to be forced to lick their ass, fart on her face and film the video for a porn website.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Super hot . Keep up the good work.

AmbulAmbul4 months ago

It is overdue for Jo and Claire to shop for new slut clothes that can accommodate her huge new tits and emphasize that she is a sex object and slut. Claire can make sure that whatever she gets will display Jo’s now incredible body and humiliate her at the same time.

AmbulAmbul4 months ago

I don’t think that Jo is going through some kind of Stockholm Syndrome falling in love with Jason. Right now he is the only sure source for big cock that she needs, now that she is not seeing the two Ryans or Dwayne. Her lap dancing at the strip club with all the positive attention that her huge new tits and tattoos are generating has perversely humiliated her but made her constantly horny and increased her need for cock.

AmbulAmbul4 months ago

Perhaps Tom somehow knows about the gangbang porn video and also finds out that Jo is working as a lap dancer and hostess at the Castle Club. He goes and sees her huge tits and slimmed and toned body, and realizes that she is the whore he had fucked weeks earlier, and that he wants to fuck her again. Their meeting will be a shock to Jo, but by fucking him she can free herself from Jason - but can she free herself from the slut, whore, and now stripper that she has become? Does she want to, as she knows that she wants and needs a steady diet of cock or pussy? What kind of new humiliations will Jo face? She now has a body of a pornstar, and there will be no going back, so where could this lead? Interesting possibilities.

AmbulAmbul4 months ago

"Oooh you fucking whore!" Jason moaned, "You're so fucking good at taking cock now, even Claire can't deep throat the entire thing!"

Jo took that as a compliment and started to swirl her tongue around him as she deep throated him over and over.”

Jo has gained one new man-pleasing skill that she really enjoys and cannot seem to get enough of.

AmbulAmbul3 months ago

Soon Jo will be accustomed strutting around the strip club on her high heels, almost nothing on, and sees that all the male customers are blown away by her huge tits, long blonde hair, and slim, and decorated body. Is it conceivable that Jo would look in the mirror and exclaim to herself something like "quit feeling sorry for yourself, you are fuckin' hot and you know it!"

AmbulAmbul3 months ago

Claire will most definitely want to see a return on her and Jason’s investment in Jo’s enhanced tits beyond just what they cost.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Send JO for more modifications. Changing the color of the eyes from brown to green using a laser. She gained muscles in the abdomen and thighs. A surgical operation to modify her nose becomes more beautiful and makes her nostrils stand out well, as is the current fashion for pig noses. Filler injections into her eyelids to make her eyes look toned and large, and injections into her cheeks. And removing wrinkles from her neck, forehead, and face, drawing tattoos on her arms and heels in Chinese, why isn’t she exposed to more blackmail? Ryan’s friends force JO to travel with them to Paris. There she shoots magazine pictures for luxury lingerie brands, shows her in a bikini, is seen on the roads, and only gets 10. 90% of the money is stolen by Ryan's friends

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Did he turn Joanne into a poor person? He did not force her to design videos and post them on Facebook to interview random people on the street, slapping or kissing. She gets money from Facebook for every video Tom watches, but he does not believe that this young prostitute is his mother. He gets pleasure after watching this woman. The young woman in yoga clothes gets slapped by random people who wish to give her a slap or a kiss.

Wow, it's a thousand dollars as a result of uploading this video to Facebook. Joanne thinks what would happen if I made porn videos, how much money would I make?

AmbulAmbul3 months ago

Misc. speculative thoughts: Claire might have contacts with a well-known lesbien sex club. She could arrange for Jo, with her now fabulous body, truly built to fuck, to be the featured entertainment for a period of time. Jo would strip dance, pole dance, with her huge tits and her numerous tattoos and piercings highlighted by spotlights. After that show, Jo would take one big strap-on dildo after another up her pussy, ass, and mouth. She would eat a lot of pussy too. There would be some bondage and pain while she was fucked. She would, in short, be repeatedly filled in all her holes the entire evening in front of an audience of horny lesbiens. For Jo, she would experience orgasm after orgasm and be in an endless state of mindless ecstasy. She would be paid, of course, as a whore, and much would go to Claire to pay for Jo’s new tits. Claire could arrange for filming and the edited video would be put on various porn sites. Jo would be humiliated beyond belief, but she now realizes how much she needs a dick or dildo in her holes on a constant basis and really likes the money. No doubt about it, Jo has become a whore.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

We want a part about Jo's trip to the pool. She sits with 20-year-old girls. At the end of the day, they line up behind each other, stick their ass together, stick out their tongues, and a picture is taken of her and the girls. They are really girls who work for an advertising company to promote the pool.

AmbulAmbul3 months ago

It seems like Jason and Claire had no fixed plan for Joanne, but enjoyed playing with her body with tattoos and piercings. Things may have gotten more serious when they ordered to to join a gym and diet, to lose her extra weight and get fit. Joanne had skimmed down a lot when they loaned to Karl as his white for week to repay a debt. Claire then had Joann's hair bleached blonde to make her into a "proper whore." Then more

piercings. During her time with Karl and Dwayne Joanne added a new persona, "Jo," who was much more willing to accept, if not embrace, what she was being forced to do.

Then for some reason Claire decided that 47-year Joanne needed her big tits lifted, presumably to complement her increasingly youthful body (a 30-year old). Claire decided to go with huge 36G up tits, possibly to reinforce in Jo that she was their fucktoy and sex object with a now amazing body and a huge rack.

So now Jo is working in a strip club. Already, with her bleached blonde hair, tattoos and piercings, much more slim body and huge, firm tits that stand proud in her chest with no support, she is a hit with the male customers. Back to Claire, who has transformed Jo into a stunning and youthful-looking slut very obviously made for sex. She is pleased that Jo is working in the strip club, but her perverted imagination must have come up with new ways to humiliate and exploit her new incredibly sexy, youthful-looking, and now very, very busty creation.

What next for Jo?

AmbulAmbul3 months ago

Well, so much for trying to type on an IPhone in a restaurant. So many typos: “skimmed” should be “slimmed,” “Karl as his white” should be “Karl as his whore,” “proud in” should read “proud on.” Aside from these corrections, I am intrigued by Claire’s decision to have Jo’s tits enhanced so much, and her and Jason’s desire to pay up front to get them done as soon as possible. Before, it was pay as you go, by the end of the year. There must have been a reason to have this very significant body modification done right away. Now that Jo has her huge knockers, what are their next plans for the youthful-looking and busty cock-hungry slut?

AmbulAmbul3 months ago

Jo complains about her “fake tits,” her “fake lips,” her “fake tan” and her tattoos and piercings, but never about her “fake orgasms.” All these changes that were forced on her have transformed her into a slut and even a whore who needs dick almost all the time. Humiliation may drive some of this, being forced into fucking and gangbangs may drive some, but certainly the fact that her transformed body now makes any man in the strip club who sees her want to fuck her. Jo finds this very arousing and seems to keep her in a state of more or less constant horniness. Is this fake too? Will Jo put two and two together and associate her incredible body with her need for constant sex?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good good good

AmbulAmbul3 months ago

The author does such a good job expressing Jo’s thoughts and feelings, especially in the last chapter as her work as a hostess and lap dancer in the Castle Club brought a focus on her body and what she was - or was not - wearing. I would wish the author would go into similar, and indeed, more detail on her clothing choices beyond the strip club. I know that Claire requires her to wear “slutty” clothes, which I interpret to mean low tops and very short skirts. Now that she needs new tops, it is a great time to describe what she is purchasing, and trying on. Sheer blouses, fitted tops, that show a lot of her huge cleavage and perhaps a lot of side boob as well - 36G tits should show substantial side boob from rear. I assume her skirts will be tight and very short, some very, very short. Stockings? Garter belt? And heels. We know that she was not used to wearing heels before she started working at the Castle Club, so what did she wear with her “slutty” outfits? I also assume that when she was whoring for Karl she wore stiletto heels. How does she do her bleached blonde hair? Curl? Straight down her back? Wavy? And makeup? I assume she applies heavy makeup and eye shadow when she preparing for her work at the strip club. The makeup especially, given her age. She may have the body of a busty 30-year old, but how about her face. Does she have a youthful looking face, or does it need a bit of help? Makeup works wonders regardless to make for a sultry or sexy look. Alexis must have given Jo some tips on this. When she finishes getting ready and puts on 5” or even 6” heels and looks in the mirror, who will she see? I know that when she looked in the mirror in an earlier chapter she did not recognize herself as Joanne. Well, Joanne is pretty much history. With the plumped lips, enhanced tits, and more piercings and tattoos and dressed to go out in her “slutty clothes” and high heels, who will she see? A humiliated slut or whore? Or a stunningly beautiful and sexy woman, even if this humiliates her? I find all this very erotic. Here we have a beautiful woman with huge tits and lots of body decoration and it would be very erotic to read how she packaged herself for work and play. Jo probably has mixed feelings about showing off her body, but Claire seems to demand it and Jo must realize how hot she looks from the reaction of men wherever she is, especially after her breast enhancement. Knowing how Jo prepares herself for work, and for sex, and her feelings and thoughts as she does so, would, I think, add a lot of richness to the story, and to our picture of Jo.

AmbulAmbul3 months ago

Claire could take Jo to a sex club where she would be displayed and humiliated in all her naked glory and then made to take cock after cock in all her holes - fully conscious with no drugs this time - and experience orgasm after orgasm. With her new tits, she would be very popular with men who want to tit fuck her. She might come to really like her huge 36G boobs even if they make her feel like a whore. Everything is so confusing for the very horny slut.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Does JO need more tattoos on her arms and legs? Does she also need to pierce her nose or lips or put nails in her eyebrows? More and more modifications to JO body, and more explanation about her new clothes, but it is up to the author what plans the author prepares for the future paths of the story. The author is a thoughtful and creative person with wonderful thinking. I hope this story continues indefinitely. I enjoyed reading it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I am currently reading this series. If it is possible, I offer my suggestion. On JO and her master's trip to the forest, they meet a gypsy camp. The camp leader asks to hire JO to work for a gypsy gang that owns a strip club. Jo flies to live with the gypsies for a few weeks and has endless sexual adventures

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good series

AmbulAmbul3 months ago

I can imagine Jo as a three-hole porn star, with a focus on her deep-throat cocksucking skills. The tattooed MILF slut would be a certain hit.

AmbulAmbul3 months ago

“Hooolly fuuckk!" Jo moaned, as far as she could remember Jason had never licked her pussy before.”

Before it was all about Jason’s pleasure. Why the change?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good story

AlpincatAlpincat3 months ago

Great setup Will it go on? And when? Hardly can await...

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Been over a month brother, when can we expect the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great story, one of the best stories you've ever written

AmbulAmbul3 months ago

Now with her huge enhanced 36G tits, her blackmailers could force their owned blonde slut and whore and the gorgeous and now obviously pregnant sex slave Michelle to perform in a live sex show featuring many black studs with huge cocks using all of their holes. The show could be filmed and distributed on the internet. Of course Jo will hate what is happening to her. Her humiliation will nevertheless help drive her to multiple orgasms from cocks in all her holes and reminding her how much her transformed and now stunning body makes men want to fuck her and how good her sexual skills have become. To her dismay, Jo could discover that she does not have to act to make very popular porn films. It could happen.

AmbulAmbul3 months ago

No matter where she goes and what she wears, men cannot take their eyes of her huge tits and slim, tanned, and toned body. Jo is coming to love it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Gods more please! Need to see the depravity of Tom. Make him submit to her and MAster

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Nxt update?

AmbulAmbul3 months ago

“Unlike when her tits were real, they stood there firmly, almost staring at the happy man. She felt so exposed, but strangely, her body tingled with excitement.”

Jo’s unwanted huge new tits are a source of arousal for her. And the thought of men lusting after her tits and her tattooed body excites her. She admits she is a slut who cannot get enough cock and cunt. And if she thought about it, Jo might realize that being a whore is not so bad, even as it humiliates her. It cannot be just lust that prompted her to tell Jason that “I love being your whore! I love what you’ve turned me into!”

AmbulAmbul3 months ago

I like that Jo has not gotten involved with drugs, and that Jason, so far as we know, is not a drug pusher. She would be a good candidate to become an addict, and have to whore herself out to pay for her fixes. As it is, Jo seems addicted to sex, and needs a sexual high on a regular basis. She has found that displaying her now amazing tits, and dancing nearly naked before admiring men, arouses her need to be fucked. This, without any drugs, is a means to control and humiliate her and yet keep her wanting more no matter what she is made to do.

AmbulAmbul2 months ago

It is reasonable to assume that Claire will find out that her sex slave, the tattooed, pierced blonde MILF whore with huge tits fucked Jason, and will seek some punishment for Jo. Meantime, Jo will meet with Tom. Does he know she is a lap dancer? Does he recognize her from the gangbang? Does he think she is a whore who he wants to fuck some more? If so, to her shame, Jo will want to experience his big cock in her again. She cannot get enough cock.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Please continue this story, it’s amazing.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedManc@TwistedManc
Follow this link for my Twitter and Patreon: linktr.ee/twistedmanc Stories on my Patreon: My Daughters Black Boyfriend Ch. 02 Hi, I am 28, male from near Manchester. I am married for the last year but been together for a long time. My stories are usually either my fantasy...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES