Joanne's Punishment Ch. 06

Story Info
Wendy makes a request.
4.4k words
4.38
6.2k
3
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction, something that trickled into my brain years ago, and I ignored, until I plotted it out, having seen that both BDSM and Incest is something that people seem to like to read. This story does not relate anyone living or dead, but it is partially and very loosely based on research I once studied while researching for a paper on deviant behaviours.

While this story contains scenes of incest and incest content as well as BDSM, everyone in this completely fictional story, is an adult, over eighteen and I do not recommend any of the practices outlined in this story in any way shape or form. But it is based loosely on rules followed by a few outside normal society.

* * *

Lucy found it amazing how quickly the new status quo had become the new normal. Two weeks had passed, and things had settled down. Everyone was happy with their new playtimes with Anna, although Robert had passed both Sundays, leaving Anna's welfare and training to Lucy, which she graciously turned over to the others in three hour slots. She had even added additional two hour slots for each of them on her day, each Saturday. This was because, as she had confided in her Father the night before she went to bed, leading and organizing the family as well as Anna and Joanne, was far more exhausting than she ever expected.

Robert had said he would consider it, and had she had any additional thoughts about what work she wanted to do. Lucy had replied that while she loved doing was she was doing for the family, working at the lab no longer provided the pleasure she previously had.

He had promised to think about it, when she turned in.

Henry had decided the previous Monday that he no longer needed two sessions a day and his urge to constantly masturbate, seemed to be successfully curbed at last. He kept the evening session, just in case he claimed, so Lucy had to decide what to do with the spare morning hour.

After some thinking the next Tuesday and after discussing it with the rest of the family, she reassigned Anna to alarm clock status starting the next morning. Anna had to wake each individual, in the specific manner requested. Henry asked for a kiss on the forehead at seven am sharp, with a verbal request to wake up if the kiss didn't work. Beatrice was a late riser, and asked for her toes to be sucked at eight thirty. Sally woke and started every day early, and had decided that she wanted a morning orgasm to start the day and Anna had to get up earlier to start the task at five am. Timothy, decided to follow Sally's example with a morning blow job to start the day at seven thirty, unless he had a visitor. To Joanne's embarrassment as Anna wasn't allowed in the non-family rooms, Lucy gave Joanne permission to go through the barrier to provide the service. Robert had declined the wakeup call.

Timothy didn't really need a wakeup call, for like Lucy and their father, they seemed to have an inner clock that told them exactly when they needed to wake, as well as a sense of time so good they were never off more than a minute about the correct time. The only days this didn't work was when daylight savings went into or out of effect.

And Robert knew Joanne was suffering and was glad. Except for having Anna provide them the occasional oral pleasure, from the conversations he had overheard, Joanna wasn't getting any satisfaction. Which was one reason he thought she was so excitable, constantly wet and in need, and occasionally orgasmed at odd and awkward moments. They were so obviously waiting for him to use her, put her in her place, and Joanne was waiting too, and that made him not even touching her made it so much harder for her to take. She had been used to getting her rocks off not just daily, but at least three times a day during non-play days. And on play days, the sky was the limit, to use her own words.

He had to admit he was afraid to use her. He worried about what he would do to her and if he would have stopped before he injured her, as well as if he would be able to perform. He was still angry at what she did to him, and he had decided that until he could come, without finding blood, he wasn't touching her. Whatever his, or even her desires were. He saw her looking longingly at him daily, and he wasn't going to express any affection or anger, until his medical condition was determined. The doctors had said it could take months if not years to recover. Well that was his punishment for not seeing the signs, and part of her punishment, as he could see she longed for his touch. Then as he did every time he had started down this path, he deliberately changed the path of his thoughts.

When the delivery arrived from the pet store, they placed one dog mattress in each of the children's bedroom in the family rooms, the living room near the fire, and two downstairs in each of the active playrooms. He didn't want one in his room yet, so they stored the rest.

Anna now had to carry one of the dog pads in mouth, whenever she moved about, and had to sat on the pad when she wasn't, thereby ending the issue with moisture on the hard wood floors, caused by that excitement issue. Joanne carried it draped over one or the other arm, or over her shoulder if she needed to use both arms. There was one for each day, so Sally had Joanna embroider each one for one of the days of the week along one edge. This added the fun of punishing Anna if she either accidentally had used a pad with the wrong day of the week, or which happened even often when she had to use more than two pads a day. Making sure she drank enough to replace the moisture she lost was one of Lucy's biggest worries.

They decided to all sample the new pet food when it arrived, and Henry had purchased some dry and wet dog food on the way home from work, from the local supermarket to compare it against. They all agreed the special pet food was incredibly delicious, and the supermarket samples were just as gross as the other was tasty. As Lucy had had the assurances from Wendy that even the 'normal' dogfood was healthy for a human to eat, but because a dog's taste requirements were different humans didn't like the taste. Real dogs regularly ate the droppings of any other animal to change their scent and make it harder for their prey to sent them, so that type of dog food were really vile so dogs would accept them easier. They decided to kept all of it, feeding Anna the remainder of the two tins of opened wet dog food they had opened that night. Anna had successfully eaten the special food with relish, at least until she reached the bit where Henry had combined the two, when she gagged at the taste and said she was full. Sally had looked at Beatrice and they both looked at Lucy who nodded, and Sally had then supervised Beatrice in feeding the leftover dogfood to Anna vial a gastric tube.

In just two weeks, Robert was amazed at the changes to Joanne. She was definitely fitter, having finally lost the extra thirteen pounds she had always been complaining about since the last pregnancy, and tipped the scales at exactly 99 pounds. This suited his wife's smaller stature, something only Timothy and Lucy had inherited although both were just over eight and six inches taller respectively, than their four foot eleven and a seven eighths inch tall mother in her bare feet when she lifted her heels slightly. Joanne had confided to him at one moment that she was sleeping better, needed less sleep and woke more refreshed than she had in years. Her skin glowed, tanned with her daily mowing and digging workouts, now done naked in the private gardens, but with sturdy boots to prevent accidents and sunscreen to prevent burning. She was also much happier than he had ever remembered seeing her, although her sexual frustration would sometimes come out when she tried to secretly make a fold in a pad and tried to rub her self while sitting in the house without them noticing. She also was using objects around the house or gardens. That always resulted in embarrassment and additional punishments, which she clearly both relished and hated.

He was pleased for his wife, and happy she had settled down and was happy embracing her Anna persona, but this didn't remove the depression he found he had developed, in losing his life partner. Although late at night, he found himself wondering, if he really wanted a fully equal life partner. Watching Anna scuttle from chore to another, performing one embarrassing task after another, had him wondering if he really had wanted his own personal pet. He was after all a dominant. He had started wondering if that was why he had really been attracted to Joanne in the first place, because she was truly a submissive. But he still couldn't bring himself to use Anna for the occasional sexual release as all the rest were willing to, except it seemed for Lucy and himself.

Every evening he reviewed his memories in his mind, comparing past events with Joanne's new family status. Where they have lived, the legal age for marriage without a parent's permission was fifteen. Religious groups had consistently tried to get this changed to eighteen, but the pro group used the bible against them, quoting the passages showing when a boy became a man, and examples from ancient and more recent history going back hundreds of years, where the forefathers of their great country had regularly gotten married at the suggested biblical ages. They had gotten married just after their sixteenth birthdays, to their extended family's displeasure, even though their grandparents and several aunts and uncles had also married at sixteen or earlier.

Henry had come along just six months after their marriage. Robert had determined that he was the product of a torn condom, three months before their wedding, during pet play, when he had been the pet, they had already declared at the time they were both Doms, and she had been riding her pet "doggy". Looking back he realised she must have torn the prophylactic sheath herself, it had happened several times back then and since. They hadn't been able to get birth control tablets for her until after her eighteenth birthday and so had Beatrice soon after Henry. Sally and Timothy were spaced better and Lucy was unexpected by Robert, but he was now sure that Joanne had stopped using birth control on purpose.

He decided yet again that his current thoughts were not helping him and he shelved them and turned to more important issues, the first one he had to deal with was Lucy. Lucy had always thrived on being busy. When younger, she had worked three outside jobs as well as one with him, helping in designing websites for his businesses and being a straight A student. She seemed happy when at home, but she obviously no longer loved her job as a technician, and this worried him. To him, she seemed happiest when in charge of others, and not she had she was working under the control of others. Also her work hours had started changing recently, sometimes daily, almost always at short notice, and her work ethic made it almost impossible for her to refuse her employers requests.

It was too bad, he thought that night before falling asleep at last to his internal clock at two am, that she couldn't be a professional Dominatrix.

* * *

Lucy had just woken up refreshed and feeling good. She had first checked that Anna was sleeping quietly on her bed, before she started reviewing the camera output from all the all light condition cameras that only tripped with movement, which her father had recently upgraded all the cameras in and round the house to. The software that came with the new cameras, had allowed them to block out movements made by plants in the wind. This made it easier to see what was going on as well as track both Anna's and Joanne's, indiscretions, like when she found footage of Anna rubbing herself against a corner of a dresser, or a leg of the dining table, or even along a step on one of the stairs. To her surprise, on the outside feed, she saw a car drive up and park not far from the official front door at about seven minutes before midnight. Someone who looked much like Wendy got out of the car, firmed her shoulders and marched to the front door, before putting an envelope through the letter box on the right side of the door. The girl stood there for several seconds, before walking back to her car and driving off.

This looked interesting, Lucy thought. She got up, walked to the closet and extracted a housecoat which she put around her shoulders over the extra long tee shirt she was wearing and quietly left the room before padding downstairs and opening the small barrier door, closing it behind her. The envelope sat in the letter basket, all by itself. She picked it up and returned to her room and after hanging up the housecoat returned to bed. She picked up her phone and after pulling her blanket over her head switched it on and then turned the flash light option on, setting it down to shine upwards on the pillow next to her.

She turned the envelope over in her hands, noting it was a standard letter envelope and was simply addressed to Lucy Phillips. The envelope wasn't sealed, the seal flap was simply slipped into the envelope. Pulling it open she extracted a single sheet flyer that had been folded in three equal parts. Opening it she read written in large letters and covering the whole page.

Announcing the Thirty Third Annual Pet Trials!

Do you have that special pet that has been trained to your exact standards?

Do you 'own' someone into Pony Play, Kitten Play or Pup Play that you want to impress others with?

If you want to enrol your pet in any of the many Pet Play categories, call... 555-0000 to register you pet. Remember, you only have month left for training.

Prizes will be awarded for best in show, best in breed, best comedy pet as well as too many categories to mention on this small sheet of paper, visit, best.pet.play for a complete listing.

Tickets are available for the interested and non-participants who would just like to learn more about pet play, or who may enjoy naked or partially naked men and women run around under the instructions from their 'owners'.

At the bottom written in a beautiful calligraphy, were the words, 'Please Turn Over'

When she did so, on the other side, in the same beautiful script, were simply the words,

'Please Mistress Lucy,

Do you know anyone who needs a bitch for puppy play? She is a good bitch and I think could win best in show for the right owner.

Love,

Wendy'

Followed by a cell phone number.

Lucy slipped the flyer back into the envelope and tapped her lips with the edge. She smiled as she thought of someone who might be able to help Wendy, as well as helping himself.

Then she went back to reviewing the camera takes.

* * *

When Anna got up for the first of her alarms, she got up and went into the bathroom. When she came out, she got dressed in a housecoat and draped the day's dog pad over her left arm, before turning to Lucy, who was sitting up on the bed. "Is there anything you need before I go Lucy?" Joanne asked.

"Just one thing," Lucy replied. "Have you ever heard of the annual pet trials?"

Joanna blushed, "Yes I have," she said. "It is something for those into pet play. As we never had such a pet, we never entered."

"Do you think Anna would enjoy participating?" Lucy asked.

Joanna squirmed and slipped the dog pad off her arm and slipped it between her legs. "I think she would Lucy, but she hasn't really been trained enough to enter. She certainly wouldn't win any prizes if she was, I'm afraid most would find her too old." The sentence was uttered in a regretful tone.

"I'll discuss it with the others later," Lucy replied, adding, "Go do your chores."

"Yes Lucy," Joanna said, holding the pad in place with one hand as she opened then closed the door behind herself.

Lucy got up and dressed she then switched on her outside computer, and went to the link provided. In the past thirty four years, there was only one year when it event had not taken place, when the event had been raided, and cancelled before it had actually started. It took lawyers several months to get the police to remove the charges, noting that there had never been any sexual conduct permitted, that everyone signed a non-disclosure agreement, and were warned to expect nudity, no one was ever made to actually participate as it was all voluntary and finally no one had ever been hurt during the Trials.

They then successfully sued the individuals who had broken the non-disclosure agreement, which included the chief of police, who gave up his position, and no one had ever bothered them afterwards.

Lucy slipped the flyer onto her printer/scanner and copied the page to an image, which she then edited to remove the turn over note at the bottom of the page. She then printed out several copies and placed the original back in the envelope and slipped it into her safe. Picking up the copies, she then went downstairs to have breakfast.

Robert was sitting in the kitchen nook sipping a cup of coffee. "Would you care for a ham, onion, pepper and cheese omelette?" Lucy asked.

"Yes please if you don't mind," Robert replied. "Until you asked, I wasn't feeling hungry."

Lucy laughed and quickly prepared the ingredients, before digging out the stone-lined frying pan and spraying a little oil on it.

While she was cooking, Sally joined them and said brightly, "Good morning! Lucy that does smell wonderful!"

"I've prepared enough for everyone," Lucy said over her shoulder, as she first slipped completed omelette on a plate for Robert, and she started on another.

Sally poured a cup of coffee for herself and refilled Robert's, before asking Lucy if she wanted one.

Lucy declined stating she would have a cup of herbal tea later.

Lucy slipped then next omelette onto a plate and presented it to Sally.

"I could have made mine," Sally protested.

"Eat," Lucy replied. "I have day off today. They changed my schedule again just before I left work."

"I saw you had Joanne and Anna spending a lot of time outside today," Sally said.

"Yes, also I was checking the woodpile and realised we will not have enough for the coming winter," Lucy replied, "unless we buy some cut wood. Today she will be going into the woods to look for dead or dying trees that have not been inhabited by wildlife and marking them on the map. If she finds enough, father, I have to find out from you who does our forestry work."

"I better give you access to my calendar as well as my address book," Robert replied before adding, "This is really good, Lucy."

"I have to agree," added Sally, "you can cook for me anytime!"

"Don't get use to it," Lucy replied. She slid a third omelette onto a plate and set it down next to them, before turning off the burner and sliding the frying pan to one side. She sat down and pulled one of the copies of the flyer out of her pocket setting it face up in front of her father, adding, "Have you heard of this before?"

Robert picked up the flyer, and after reading it, gave Lucy a sharp glance, "You are not planning on entering Anna are you?"

"No Father, I'm not," she said, "I asked Joanne this morning if she thought Anna was would like to go, and she pointed out she hadn't been trained long enough, although she became so excited she had to put her pad between her legs." Robert and Sally laughed at that, Anna's excitable state was now very well known and understood, as well as being a constant source of amusement..

She added, "But I wanted your opinion on whether or not Henry might want to enter a fully trained bitch that has lost her owner, in the Puppy Play category."

"You planning on taking in strays?" Sally snorted. "You can't just bring someone into the house."

"Sally," she replied, "I believe I understand far better than you, the need to keep our families secrets."

12