Joanne's Punishment Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sally blushed, for she had almost ruined things for the family more often than anyone else over the past few years as had all of her siblings, except Lucy.

"Before we brought anyone new in," Lucy said, "we need to make sure we follow all the legalities, non-disclosure agreements, being the least of the documents we would need.

"Father," she continued after chewing and swallowing some her breakfast, "I have met a lovely bitch, she is the one that helped us with the beds, collars and pet food. I've checked with her previous owner, and he let her go, through no fault of hers, when he fell in love with another bitch he was training and married her. I'm just thinking that Henry, who is currently alone because of his previous issue," she was careful to not mention what that issue was, as she had been working to establish that none of the others should mention it in the future, "Needs to get out and date, and this young woman, certainly understands our family lifestyle. She understands because she is a fully trained bitch that could actually win at the trials. Her previous owner stated that if he hadn't fallen for another, and that other bitch had allowed it, he would still have Wendy at his heel. I think she would be good for him, but I agree that their first meeting should either be on the other side of the barrier, or on neutral grounds. Only later, once we all get to know her, should we ever consider adding her to the mix."

"Before I go any further with this, and suggest anything to Henry, I just wanted your opinion. As a girl, I understand what girls go through, but I'm also sometimes at a loss with Henry's behaviours." she finished.

"Are you going to find me a fellow next?" Sally asked.

"Sally, you already have plenty of dogs drooling over you, if you wanted one," Lucy laughed. "And if you can't find the love of your life in the local clubs that cater for us now, going to this as an interested party, may be just what you need, to find that one special love."

"So when are you going to find your one?" Sally asked, "or have you found him and are keeping it a secret?"

"No, I haven't," Lucy retorted, "I've had no time for dating yet. And if I do Father will be the second person to know."

"What?" exclaimed Robert, dropping the flyer he had been thinking about, "You would tell your mother first?"

"No silly," Lucy laughed, "I would tell the love of my life first. Then you, and afterwards everyone else."

At that point Anna joined them having obviously discarded the housecoat she had used to visit Timothy and Henry, and knelt at their feel, "Mistresses, Master, may I get something to eat?"

Sally glanced at Lucy who signed on with the hand out of vision to Anna, "Yes."

"Unless father has something for you to do," Sally answered, and when Robert shook his head, continued, "then yes, you may Anna. You can cook yourself an omelette. Everything is prepared."

"Thank you Mistress Sally," she replied and stood up. She started to head to the stove, when she noticed the flyer in Robert's hand and read the title text. "Master, are you planning on entering me in the competition?"

Suddenly they were confronted with the smell of an extremely aroused and sexually excited woman.

Robert laughed, "No, we are thinking of going with Joanna, because none of us have ever been to it. If we like what we see, we may train Anna up and take her next year."

The smell got more obvious, and they all watched the liquid rushing down the insides of her thighs.

"But before you cook," Robert said, "I want you to go outside and wash yourself down with the hose. You are too excited."

Anna picked up her pad, and pressed it to her pussy, before bobbing her head and running outside to comply with his demand.

Robert watched her sadly through the windows as she shivered under the cold water. "I do wish she had told me the truth when I had met her." he said quietly, "I would have hoped we would still have had all you children exactly the same, although I know that while we will never know, that would have bee doubtful. But if we had, I think our lives would have been so much better, much richer, and much earlier. Unless we hadn't had you, Lucy."

"I think I should be very upset father," Sally stated. "Except I also think," and she paused for about half a minute, "I agree with you." And she reached out and did something she never did unless asked, she hugged her father.

When Sally stepped away from Robert turned and said to Lucy, "Go ahead. Introduce them. Make sure they both understand the legalities. Let Henry have a chance of happiness." Then he finished his coffee and went upstairs to go back to work while saying clearly, "Someone should have it."

After Robert was out of ear shot, Sally told Lucy, "Make sure you thoroughly check Anna for ticks when Joanne returns from the woods." Adding just before she left for her classes, "And I really mean thoroughly, every single nook and cranny."

Lucy and Sally laughed and grinned at each other.

12