Joanne's Punishment Ch. 07

Story Info
Can Lucy help Wendy and Henry?
4.3k words
4.23
3.9k
2
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction, something that trickled into my brain years ago, and I ignored, until I plotted it out, having seen that both BDSM and Incest is something that people seem to like to read. This story does not relate anyone living or dead, but it is partially and very loosely based on research I once studied while researching for a paper on deviant behaviours.

While this story contains scenes of incest and incest content as well as BDSM, everyone in this completely fictional story, is an adult, over eighteen and I do not recommend any of the practices outlined in this story in any way shape or form. But it is based loosely on rules followed by a few outside normal society.

* * *

Henry did not appear, as he normally did, for his usual cereal breakfast, so Lucy was unable to tempt him with the suggestion he take on a pet that morning, although she wasn't planning on putting it exactly in that manner. It wasn't like Henry to not check in with Lucy every morning, but he often didn't when he wasn't on the schedule for the day activities, such as that day, and he would be picking up some necessities from the supermarket on the way home.

But Lucy figured there was a better way to introduce them. First, after Anna had finished washing and drying herself, and had eaten her breakfast, she told Joanne to open up the and clean the dining room in the non-family rooms in preparation for a meal. The kitchen was already in use by Sally and Timothy so they would just need to move the food required from storage.

She called Wendy, and invited her over for a meal, warning her that this was to get to know her better and to see if Lucy could help her as she had requested. She also asked if Wendy had any dietary issues or dislikes. She then suggested that Wendy not bring up Pet Play unless someone else did. Then she texted Henry that she was having a friend over, and would he mind joining them for dinner. When he agreed she sent another text asking him to pick up flowers for the dining room. She then asked Sally, Beatrice and Timothy to eat with Robert and if they wouldn't mind keep an eye on Anna as well, giving them much the same explanation, but asking them to come in after Robert did.

As Sally had been there the other day when she discussed it with Robert, all she said after agreeing was she wanted to know how it went, as soon as her 'friend' left, stated that if Lucy was satisfied with the girl, so was she.

Timothy just added, "Whatever is going on, I agree with Sally, if you approve, I approve."

When Joanna had returned from cleaning the unused dining room, she had Joanne make up another room for Henry, just in case. She made sure Joanne put some of his stuff in the room, so it didn't look like it had been un-lived in and also not like a bare hotel room. Even if he and Wendy didn't use it, it would be ready when and if, Henry finally decided to start spreading his wings.

While Joanne wasn't the greatest cook ever, she was great at preparing food. Lucy would be cooking rib-eye steaks that had been marinated in wine and spices, roasted potatoes and vegetables from their garden. The preparation would take longer than the actual cooking, and that way they could sit and talk to her while she cooked.

When everything was ready, she sought out Robert. "Father," she asked, "do you have a few minutes?"

"Almost always, Lucy," he replied.

She handed him one of the flyer copies. "Would you mind coming in while I'm cooking as ask me if I know anything about the Trials? Say something like the flyer was delivered while I was out the other night. I'm hoping it will move the dinner conversation in the right direction for Henry."

"Not a problem," he said. "Are you expecting me to stay for 'dinner' as well?"

"If you feel comfortable about it, and the opportunity arises it might not be a bad idea," Lucy replied, "I just don't know if it would be a great one. If you don't stay would however at least get a chance to meet Wendy and develop a first impression. You wouldn't have had so many successful businesses if you couldn't judge the charter of others quickly."

"Do you like her," he asked.

"Yes," Lucy said, "I do. She picked up I was a Dom and Joanna was a Sub almost immediately. She also made sure I was comfortable when she confirmed she knew and she never let on to anyone else."

"Well, perhaps if Henry likes her," he said, "she might just be what he needs."

"She'll be arriving about thirty minutes after Henry gets back."

Robert looked at Lucy for a moment, and decided to broach the question that had been popping up in his mind for the past several days. "Lucy, you don't like your current work any more, do you."

"There never was any glamour in it, but I did enjoy it until recently." she stated.

"Have you ever considered," he paused for a moment, trying to get the correct words in his head, "about... working as a Consulting Dominatrix Advisor?"

"I've never heard of the job!" She laughed.

"Oh it's real position," he laughed back. "You have to have knowledge of people and what makes them tick, which you do. You need to be able to judge people almost instantly, and I've never seen you make a mistake. You need an almost encyclopedic knowledge of BDSM, which from my discussions with you over the past couple years, you somehow do. And you have to have a commanding presence, which from the way you have been controlling the whole family as well as anyone who has ever been inviting here, comes naturally to you.

"Everyone in the community needs someone they can occasionally speak to, discuss their likes, dislikes, desires, without judgement. All couples need to be do that separately as well as together with someone like that. Those who follow the BDSM path need it even more. You certainly have shown with Anna that you know exactly how to work out the worse punishments. I think you should consider it, and if you decide to, you can have your family as your first clients. Thereby making a job of what you have already been doing for us. Think about it."

He smiled at her thoughtful face, then added, "I'll come in about fifteen minutes after your guest arrives and I will not plan to stay, unless Wendy asks me to."

Lucy looked at the clock, and went upstairs for a quick shower and change of clothing. Then when she went back downstairs she found Sally and Timothy sitting in the living room watching some of the video from Anna's digging earlier that day and had reached the point where Anna had shoved the spade deep in the ground and then stepped forward over it until she was rubbing her pussy against the long handle.

"You know Sally," Lucy began, "I'm sure that Anna has picked up a tick, the way she keeps rubbing on things."

"I see what you mean," replied Timothy.

"What would you suggest?" Sally asked with a wicked look in her eye.

"Tonight, after eating, I would suggest washing it out of her pussy," Lucy replied. "You need to make the tick believe it is winter, so it lets go and drops to the ground, so I would use the water from the chiller in the basement, the third playroom. Just wash it out until you are sure there is nothing in there."

"That could take hours," Sally suggested, "To do it properly."

"Just don't let the water get too cold," Lucy replied. "You know more about hypothermia, than I ever will, keep an eye on her, and warm her up occasionally, say twenty minutes of cold, and ten minutes of warm? But not ice cold, never less than 45 degrees Fahrenheit, unless your training suggests warmer? And never more than 75 degrees Fahrenheit?"

"At that temperature difference, will she not think we are burning her?" Timothy asked.

"Sally will be able to answer that question better than I. Just make sure she has no ticks. Have fun you two." And Lucy left to wait for Henry's arrival and start preparing the roast potatoes, by putting the pealed and cut potatoes in to boil.

* * *

"Honestly," Lucy said, "Wendy is a lovely girl and she is my friend. She just needs to get out of her parent's house more often. She's been there since she broke up with her last boyfriend, and I like her. The only social life she has now is her work. You just be nice to her. I wasn't going to ask you to help, but I thought Tim would be too pushy. Besides he is more into blondes with big breasts and I've never seen him ever go out with a redhead."

She looked at him, sitting on one of the kitchen stools. Two inches taller than their father, at six foot three, he towered over her, but he was one of the most gentle men she knew when it wasn't play time. His build would have suggested he was a football player, and he certainly worked out in the gym every day and had no sign of excess weight on him. She was always amazed that his sedentary job as an accountant should have had him gain weight, but it never did. She used to think it was all the masturbation he did, that burned off the calories, but since he apparently hadn't continued that frantic behaviour any more, it had to be his careful diet and gym, although how a sugary cereal every morning was good for anyone was beyond her understanding.

The doorbell rang, and Lucy got to the door first. "Wendy," she cried, "It is so good to see you, thank you for coming" and she hugged her. Henry arrived just behind her. Wendy was carrying a small case with her.

"Oh Wendy," she said, "this is my big brother Henry."

"Hi, Wendy," he said and extended his hand for a handshake.

"Hello Henry," she said and went in for a hug. "Any family of Lucy is a friend of mine," she exclaimed. "Thank you Lucy for letting me stay the night. I hate staying at my parents house. They are so judgemental."

"Come into the kitchen," Lucy said, and holding Wendy's hand lead her to one of the stools. "I couldn't start cooking until I learned how you like your steak."

"Medium rare," Wendy replied, "Not the restaurant medium rare, which has no pink."

"I should have invited you years earlier," Lucy said. "I agree with your taste. Henry likes his just a tad warmer, and cooked." She dramatically shuddered at the thought. She went to the stove and switched the griddle on. She checked on the potatoes and switched on the steamer to heat for the vegetables.

"So how do you know Lucy," Henry asked.

"She was in the class two years below me in high school," Lucy answered. "I hadn't seen her since I had graduated. At least until I met her again, she was the one who helped me at the pet store."

"I didn't know Lucy even remembered me," Wendy said. "She was always the girl all the guys tried to impress, but never did. And she was never cruel. I never understood how she could let them down, yet in a way that they still liked her. And she was always nice to all the girls, they all confided in her and no one ever worried about her talking about her, unlike most of my classmates."

"Lucy is good people," Henry replied. "She makes others want to be better than they currently are. I never understood how she did it."

"I hadn't seen Lucy for years, until she came into the shop I work in," Wendy said.

Henry and Wendy continued chatting about the normal things people discussed on a first meeting, and Lucy added the steak for Henry, and put the vegetables on to steam. At the proper time, she added the final steaks and turned the first one. As she had just finished doing so, Robert entered the kitchen.

"Hi Lucy, Henry," He said.

"Hi Father," Henry replied, "this is Wendy, Lucy's school friend."

"I'm pleased to meet you sir," Wendy said as she shook his hand.

"I'm sorry to bother you," Robert said, "but Lucy, this flyer arrived this morning and I wanted to ask if you knew anything about it." He laid the copy of the thirty third annual pet trials on the table.

Wendy looked at in with a bit of panic in her eyes, until she saw that her message wasn't at the bottom of the page. Henry never noticed her look, but read the flyer with interest.

"Well I've never been," Lucy said, "I have never heard about until recently." She pushed the leaflet towards Wendy and said, "Do you know anything about this Wendy?"

Wendy remembered what Lucy had said to her on the phone, she swallowed and replied. "Yes Lucy I do. Sir..."

Robert interrupted her, "Please call me Robert. Sir makes me want to look for my father."

"Yes Si... Robert," Wendy briefly stammered. They could all see she was visibly gathering her thoughts. She knew Lucy was a Dom, and she felt like Robert was one too, but she hadn't decided where in the spectrum Henry was. "As it says it is all about Pet Play. I don't know what you know, but Pet Play is a type of BDSM."

"Really?" said Robert, "can you tell us more?"

"Yes S... Robert," she said a little easier. "In Pet Play one individual is the master and one is the pet. It is about control, dominance and submission, one 'owns' the other, and determines when they get pleasure, as well as punishments, the owner does the punishments I mean. It isn't legal, but the contracts that are drawn are quite specific, and are always strictly followed. The Pet is usually a kitten, a dog, or a pony, but I understand there are rabbits, gerbils and others, even mythological pets, like Unicorns, mer-people and Dragons. The pet eventually and usualy becomes totally dependant on their owner, master or mistress... it depends on what they agree, sometimes it is a Daddy or Mommy, but more often a Master or Mistress. Oh there are safe words, but I've never meet anyone who forced someone to do something they didn't want to, so I've never heard of anyone needing to use one."

"Ah," Robert said, "You work at that pet store, the one who cater to more than dogs and cats?"

"Well, it isn't very well known," Wendy replied, "Even to the owners of the store, but it doesn't mean they are not willing to take their customers money."

Lucy turned Henry's steak and the sizzle interrupted the conversation for a few seconds. She then placed the plates in the bottom shelf of the oven to warm up.

"It sounds like you know a lot about Pet Play," Henry interjected.

Wendy blushed, "err, yes, I do."

"Does it have something to do with these Fuzzes I keep hearing about?"

"No Fuzzes are completely different," Wendy said. "They dress as animals, but there is no control or dominance involved. Like Cosplay, they are assuming an identity. Pet play is completely different. In pet play one becomes completely dependant on the other. Unless an owner decides to let their pet go."

"Tell more us about it," Robert suggested.

Wendy swallowed and looked at Lucy, who winked. Encouraged, yet afraid of the rejection she had suffered recently from the last person she had approached before meeting Lucy again, she got up from the stool and said, "I was a pet, I mean I am a pet without a master, now that my former owner fell in love with someone else and abandoned me."

"That must have been hard," Henry said with sympathy.

"Yes, it was," Wendy replied. "I would have ended up on the street if my parents hadn't agreed to take me back in, and I think it was only because I agreed to pay them most of my salary in rent."

"Is the event fun?" Robert interrupted.

"Yes, it is great fun, it is a joy," Wendy said. "I was entered for two years. Last year I won best of breed. My owner thought I actually had a chance to be best in show this year, but..."

"Do you think it is something my family and I would enjoy?" Robert asked.

"If you are into BDSM, definitely. Even if you are not, a lot of people enjoy watching naked and semi-naked men and women run about doing odd things," Wendy replied.

Lucy opened the oven and removed the plates and roasted potatoes, and turned so the other two young adults couldn't see her and winked at her father.

"Thank you Wendy," Robert said. "You have given me something to think about. Lucy, how about you order tickets for the family as observers. It is too bad we don't know enough to actually enter a Pet."

"I'll sort it out," Lucy replied.

Robert left, and Henry asked Wendy more questions about pet play and what her involvement had been.

With Lucy's encouraging gaze, Wendy told him everything, including the rejections she had had recently, while dinner was served and they ate. Both Henry and Lucy now asked questions, and Wendy, relieved there was no judgement in their voices or looks, answered all the questions honestly. When the meal was finished, Lucy told them to talk, while she started cleared up.

Just before Lucy had finished, Wendy said she had to visit the little girls room. Henry told her how to get there and sat down on a kitchen stool to wait for her to return.

"Henry," Lucy said quietly.

"Yes Lucy?" he asked.

"I wasn't sure how well you were going to get along, but I had Joanne set up a bedroom for you just in case, room seven, well away from either Timothy and Sally."

He looked at her lovingly and said, "You really do know what you are doing, don't you?" Henry said. "I think I fell in love with her before she ever mentioned Pet Play."

"Good," she replied. "When she comes back, go visit the boys room." And that was exactly what he did.

Wendy watched as he left, waiting until he disappeared from sight before turning to Lucy and saying, "OMG, he is everything I've ever wanted!"

"I told you I would try to find you someone," Lucy replied before adding, "If you want to stay the night it is up to you, but I can guarantee I personally think you were meant for each other."

"Thank you Lucy," she said. "I will repay you somehow. I think he is the One!"

"Just be happy." Lucy said.

When Henry returned, they went to the 'living' room and they all talked for an hour, before Lucy stretched and said, "I have to go to work tomorrow, would you please excuse me? Henry, I told Wendy she could stay the night, please make sure she has a bed."

"I promise I will take care of her," Henry said.

Lucy left and after closing the barrier behind her went upstairs as quickly as she could. There, on her computer she watched the non-family living room until she saw Wendy kiss Henry. "Mission complete," she whispered and she went downstairs to be with the rest of the family.

* * *

When Lucy entered the family living room, her father was sitting at the games table, sorting papers into various piles before him.

"Welcome back, 'Yente' how did it go?" Robert asked.

"Only time will tell," Lucy replied, as she sat in a chair next to him. "But things were going well when I left. Where is everyone?"

"Downstairs," Robert said, pointing towards the television, where she could see Anna was hanging upside down, legs widespread, while a partially naked Beatrice slowly pushed a garden spray wand slowly in and out of Anna's pussy. Water fountained up and out about six inches before splattering down the inverted woman's body. "They have been taking turns. Five minutes of warm water, followed by five minutes of cold, and another five minutes resting. When she orgasms, the water rises over a foot above it's present level. I turned off the sound, it was getting too noisy. But Anna does seem to be enjoying it. Whatever made you think of it?"

"Ticks," Lucy replied. "I couldn't find any ticks, from when she went into the woods, and Sally kept saying there had to be one somewhere. Then, the idea just came to me."

"Well I'm sure any tick in there would have drowned by now."

"I better go down and rescue her," Lucy said. "I wouldn't want them to wash out all her essential oils and I don't want her getting ill. How long as this been going on?" she said as she stood back up.

"About an hour," Robert replied, "Maybe an hour and a half. It is compelling viewing. See, they are switching the wands now, wait a second." Pointing at the TV.

She followed his finger, and saw they were using two different coloured wands, one silver and the other golden. On removing the silver the water stopped pouring out. With the insertion of the second, the water barely passed her nether lips before running down her belly, when suddenly the water sprayed up higher than Beatrice's head and out and over her naked breasts and head.

12