Joanne's Punishment Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"For someone who had her showers with the water so hot, I was always afraid she would scald herself, she does seem to love cold water."

Lucy kissed her father's forehead and went to the door way, before she turned around and watched him. He returned to his paperwork, occasionally glancing up at the TV.

Lucy went downstairs and entering the soundproofed playroom they were using, closing the thick door behind her, where she found Sally and Timothy sitting on the couch with a big bowl of popcorn watching the show. They waved her over and moved apart to give her a place to sit.

Anna was shivering, while crying, "Thank you Mistress," over and over. As she sat between them, Beatrice removed the wand, switched off the stream of water and set it to one side. Anna switched to repeating rapidly "No Mistress, please Mistress, please don't stop Mistress."

"How did you ever guess this would work?" Timothy asked.

"It just came to me," Lucy replied. "I thought it was a punishment, I never expected her to orgasm because of it. How many times has she?"

"Hard to tell, the last one wasn't as spectacular as the the multiple orgasms she was having over the first hour," Sally stated. "I'm afraid I lost count. The last two were disappointing compared to those."

Beatrice walked over to them, drying her arms and upper body with a thick fluffy towel. "That water is cold," she said. "I know it isn't ice water or anything but the way she splashes, it gets everywhere," as she started to vigorously rub her breasts. "We all have had two goes, Lucy, do you want to go next?"

"No," Lucy said, watching Anna shiver. "Its eight thirty, and I think it is time to start getting her ready for bed." Then in a much lower voice, she added, "I'm hoping that Henry stays on the other side of the Barrier tonight and if he does I want to see how she reacts."

"Well done Lucy," Timothy said. "I hope Henry pulls it off, I was beginning to wonder if he was really gay, not that there is anything wrong with that."

"No," Lucy stated. "I always known he wasn't gay."

"Well then, lets get the bitch down," Sally said and together they went over and removed the restraints that had held Anna upside down.

Anna kept repeating, "No, please don't stop." the whole time.

They rubbed her down with thick fluffy towels, and when she was dry, Beatrice dressed her in a thick warm dressing gown. Sally picked up a white collar from a side table and fastened it around Anna's neck, afterwards fastening the matching leash and handed the lead to Lucy.

Lucy looked in Anna's eyes, she seemed desperate. "Anna, present!"

Anna quickly assumed the position, correctly understanding that Lucy didn't want her to remove the robe which gapped open. Lucy placed her hand on Anna's belly, slipped her hand down, running her fingers through Anna's neatly trimmed bush, before dipping her fingers into Anna's pussy to find it was much colder than normal. She pulled her fingers out and lifted them to her nose, where she could smell Anna was as excited as she now always seemed to be. She rubbed her fingers and thumb together, feeling the slightly oily liquid.

Lucy turned to Sally, saying, "I was a bit afraid we were going to dry her out." and she extended her hand for the others to smell. "I never would have guessed after all that water she would still be producing at such volumes." She lifted her fingers to Anna's mouth and watched as each finger was delicately sucked clean. "Thank you Anna," once her hand was again clean and she wiped her hand off against the inside of the Anna's robe.

"No Mistress, Thank You," Anna replied. You could quite clearly hear the capitals.

"When do you think we should do this again?" Beatrice asked, and they suddenly could smell Anna getting excited.

Lucy watched as liquid started once again running down the insides of Anna's thighs, before replying, "I'm not sure we ever should, this was supposed to be a punishment, not a reward."

12