Joanne's Punishment Ch. 08

Story Info
The morning after the night before for Wendy.
5k words
3.93
4.6k
2

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction, something that trickled into my brain years ago, and I ignored, until I plotted it out, having seen that both BDSM and Incest is something that people seem to like to read. This story does not relate anyone living or dead, but it is partially and very loosely based on research I once studied while researching for a paper on deviant behaviours.

While this story contains scenes of incest and incest content as well as BDSM, everyone in this completely fictional story, is an adult, over eighteen and I do not recommend any of the practices outlined in this story in any way shape or form. But it is based loosely on rules followed by a few outside normal society.

* * *

When they got to her room, Lucy told Anna to have a warm shower, as hot as she could stand. She wasn't happy with the family pet's core body temperature, and decided to make a note that if the others were to do it again, it would be limited to half hour sessions.

Lucy went in to use the toilet and watched the shower capped pet luxuriating in the hot water pouring over her body. "That's enough," Lucy shouted, "you have chores to do!" and before Anna could reach the shower controls, she deliberately flushed the toilet.

Anna shrieked at the temperature change and quickly shut everything down, before emerging and towelling herself down. When Anna was dry, Lucy reached over and put her hand on the belly and then felt inside the pussy that had been so cold to the touch. Satisfied with the warmth, Lucy left and started getting ready for bed, while Anna padded out the door. Lucy was sitting in bed, her back propped with pillows against the headboard, with the laptop open and was reading about Pet Play, when Anna returned in panic twenty minutes later.

"Mistress! Mistress, I can't find him!" Anna cried, "I've looked everywhere."

"Oh, he is spending the night with a friend," Lucy calmly stated, while scrolling down a particularly interesting Literotica story by someone named kinkyLilWriter. "Have you finished your other chores?"

"Mistress, how is he going to get drained?" Anna begged, "He needs my help!"

"I think he has started growing out of that problem," Lucy replied.

"But..." Anna started, and Lucy's heart melted at the pain Anna showed on her face. Lucy knew Joanne loved the taste of semen, and always wanted more. Her father had explained all of his wife's pleasures. Plus Lucy knew Joanne truly loved her children and cared deeply about them. So her worry about Henry was genuine.

"Just go to bed, Anna," Lucy said with kindness in her voice. "We'll know in the morning if he still needs help."

"But..." Anna whined.

"Anna, Bed!" Lucy commanded and the older woman's face fell and she dropped to her knees.

"Yes Mistress," she replied as she crawled to her bed.

Lucy shut the laptop and put it on the lower shelf of the bedside table, then switched the light off, curling onto her left side. She listened to her mothers soft crying until she fell asleep, while the smell of Anna's arousal only grew greater in the room.

* * *

When Anna woke the next morning, she quickly went to the bathroom. On returning she opened the closet Lucy had told her to use, and quickly got dressed. Joanne then left to go wake Sally.

Lucy got up took off her headphones and put the laptop back on charge. It had been interesting to watch the full punishment from last night. How did she know that Anna would love it so much, she asked herself. She shrugged, did her own morning ablutions, before putting her favourite housecoat on and followed Joanne to the non-family rooms. There she listened for a few seconds outside Sally's bedroom. She smiled at the moans, and turned and walked to the kitchen, where she made a pots of coffee and earl grey tea.

She had just started sipping on her cup of tea, when Wendy walked into the kitchen. She was wearing a silk robe that hid nothing, partially because it was complete open at the front. Her blue eyes were bright. She had her hair in two wide pigtails, fastened by to wide green silicone hair grips just below the top of her head. Her hair hung down to her shoulders, and looked like an Irish Setters ears. She had a green collar on with a gold pendant hanging down, with an H drawn in marker on both sides.

When she reached Lucy, she knelt down put her head on Lucy's feet and said with great feeling, "Thank you Mistress."

"Oh get up," Lucy said, her voice gruff. "And I'm not your Mistress."

Wendy stood up and replied with tears in her eyes, "According to my master, he will not keep me if you are not!"

"It's a family thing," Lucy said as she stood up and hugged her. "If he keeps you, I'll let you call me Mistress, but only when other family members are about and never when anyone not family is around and not until he confirms it. Do you want some coffee or would you prefer tea?"

"I should serve myself," Wendy said with doubt in her voice.

"I need friends just as much as others do," she replied. "And when we are alone, we are equals, you understand?"

"Yes Lucy," Wendy said wiping her eyes with a napkin.

"So, girl talk mode on," Lucy grinned, "How did it go?"

"Oh Lucy|" she burst into happy tears, the words spilling rapidly from her mouth, "he everything I've ever dreamed of! Gentle yet stern, compassionate yet merciless, caring yet cruel! I've never seen anyone with a better master than he is! And he is loving but ruthless in the bed! He filled me everywhere but in the back, I don't like to do butt stuff if I haven't had an enema, and so he was so understanding when I explained why I didn't want to!"

"So you slept well?"

"Yes," Wendy replied. "I know this isn't something you would know, but his come is so delicious! I fell asleep sucking him and woke three times with a load in my mouth!" She looked quickly around before whispering, "I love it!" Wendy when she was in puppy mode seemed to not have a throttle, but spoke so rapidly some people might have had trouble understanding her and almost she everything was in an excited voice and body movments.

Her face suddenly fell, "He said he had to introduce me to the family and he wouldn't keep me unless you all agreed. But I don't want to lose him!" and the tears started again.

Lucy hugged her again, before wiping off her tears. "Drink that coffee."

"He explained a few things," Wendy continued, "so I know will need to sign legal documents and and NDA." She took a grateful sip of coffee and then looking at Lucy added, "What do you think my chances are?"

"Better than average," Lucy smiled back, noticing her father had entered the room behind her. "Good morning Father."

Wendy spun and clutched her robe together, "Good morning Si... Robert. Sorry about my state of dress."

"Nudity doesn't offend anyone in this family," Robert replied. "You just dress however you feel the most comfortable."

"Thank you, S..Robert," and she stood up and removed her robe, folding it carefully before setting it off to one side of the counter. "Coffee?" she asked brightly and at his nod turned to the pot to pour him a cup.

Lucy and Robert looked at her. Anywhere the sun had reached, her skin was freckled. There were faded freckles on her breasts, back and bottom. Her breasts were about a B cup, firm and pointy and jiggled nicely as she moved. Lucy thought Wendy reminded her of an Irish Setter one of the neighbours had, and not just because of her red hair, she was bouncy, scatter brained, excited about life and loving.

"My last master had a small house, but a very large private back garden! He inherited it when his parents died in an accident! I have to use factor 100 sunscreen or higher, but I spent much of the day outside if it wasn't raining! His parents had kept dogs so there are several kennels, and I got to use one on rainy days! In the winter I lived inside with him all day long, not just at nights! I spent a lot of time on my knees! I like it here!"

"Doesn't your knees get worn down?" Robert asked taking another sip.

"No," she replied, "I have special knee pads he bought me at home! If he bound my arms I had pads for my elbows too! I didn't bring them with me. I'm sorry Mistress Lu..." but stopped when Lucy raised her finger in admonishment. "Sorry, Lucy. I just mean I should have brought it with me, but most of my stuff is packed in my parents attic and I can't go up there very often."

"I see you make a very pretty puppy," Robert said. They watched her blush at the compliment it spread down her from her cheeks to the tops of her breasts.

"Thank you Robert," she replied. Then hesitantly she said, "um, Henry says he will not name me until the family accepts me."

"Has he decided what he wants to call you?" Lucy asked.

"Yes," she replied, "but he will not tell me!" She stamped her foot and they enjoyed watching her breasts quiver. "Not until the family accepts me."

"Are you working today?" Robert asked.

"No," she replied, "today and tomorrow are my days off, I have to work the weekends instead! These are the slowest days at the shop! So my boss says they are the best days for me to not be there!"

"Well, it's a good thing I asked Eric to be on call today." He said, and he stood, "Lucy when Henry wakes up, tell him to call the office and ask for the day off. Have him tell them an urgent family matter came up, and he might want to take some of those days off that his boss says he never seems to use. Then tell him to go to the pet store and get his new pet a new collar with her name engraved on it, and come right back." he turned to Wendy and asked, "What time does the Pet store open?"

"Eight!" she replied promptly.

"Then, it's almost six now," he said confidently. Wendy looked around for a clock and frowned when she didn't see one. "Go wake your master up. Ask him to come out and talk with Lucy, she'll fill him in. I'm going to go send Eric a text asking him to come about ten and meet us here." He pointed his finger at the kitchen. Lucy knew exactly what he meant. "And before I forget, where are the rest of the family today?"

"Like Wendy, Tim has today off, and Sally is studying today and will not be leaving the house, if I tell her. And Bea is probably still sleeping."

"Good. And Good Morning Joanne," he said, seeing her walk past the kitchen door heading back to the family rooms.

Joanne jumped, she hadn't even noticed the three sitting in the kitchen. She was still wiping her face with the day's dog pad from the mess she made waking Sally up. "Oh, good morning Robert, Lucy, and is that puppy Wendy?"

"Yip!" barked Wendy, "Excuse me please! I had better wake Henry! We'll be right back!" she grabbed her robe and ran out of the kitchen.

"So that is why Anna couldn't find Henry last night," Joanne said.

"Come dear," Robert said, "We have a few things to set up." Joanne's face fell when he didn't extend his arm towards her, just waked away. "Come along," he exclaimed, "I have a few things for Anna to do as well, such as wake Beatrice." and she hurried after him.

Lucy was buttering toast when Henry came out holding his naked puppy's hand. "Good morning Sister," he said grinning from ear to ear. "I see you found me a puppy."

"Good morning sleepyhead, Dad says," and Lucy started filling him in. "You should take the rest of the week off."

"I'll give Mister Sanders a call at seven, he is always up by then, and he will not mind," Henry replied. "I don't have anything special to work on at the moment, it is just the routine stuff we get this time every year. One of the interns could handle most of it."

"Then you have to go out and get Wendy a new collar with her name on it," Lucy said. "I'll look after her." She looked at Wendy who was beaming at Henry. "You don't mind do you "Wendy?"

"No! I don't mind Lucy!" she replied.

"Oh, and you may want to pick up some toys for your puppy. At least until you can take her to get her stuff from her parents house." At that Wendy squealed, and jumped up and down, which did interesting things to her breasts.

"Can I have a new squeaker, a pull toy that will it in my mouth and a couple balls?" Wendy asked, again in rapid fire mode. "There is a really nice silicone bone that has a hole running through the middle from one end to the other. If you get some rope and a head harness we can make me a bone you can fasten to my head to keep on my mouth. It works so much better than a ball gag for a puppy."

"You have your orders, mister, and get her anything else she wants," Lucy said. "I'll go get dressed and will be back here in about fifteen minutes.

Henry came to attention and saluted her, "Yes ma'am, at your command. Come Wendy you can help me get dressed."

"Yes Master!" and she ran ahead, only to turn around, grab him by the hand and pull him down the corridor.

As Lucy closed the Barrier behind her she decided she could understand why Wendy's former master had kept her on her knees, if only to slow her down.

After changing she sought out Robert. "I promised Henry I would look after Wendy," she said. "So I want to take her into the back garden."

"I'll get Anna to close the gate," Robert replied. Non family and those not in the lifestyle were not normally allowed in the back garden as it gave them access to the family rooms. To prevent such access Robert had used the first Ha-Ha as a barrier, it was a good sixteen feet high, which was what caused the accidents when the unwary had walked off them. There was a another way to walk into rest of the garden from the family rooms, but he had a tall wall with a gate built that prevented anyone using that route. The gate was normally kept open, but when others came, such as the birthday parties they had hosted which the children child hood friends had attended the gate was shut. A doorway from the non-family part of the house was usually locked shut, but gave anyone who walked through it access, without access to the rest of the building.

"Wendy asked Henry to pick up some balls, and I remembered we had those soft rubber balls, that I got one birthday, that we never used. I'm going to dig them out of storage and see if this puppy can play fetch."

"That's a great idea," Robert said, "and when all the paperwork is done, we can see who fetches better, Wendy or Anna."

"I wonder what he has decided to name her," Lucy wondered out loud.

"I'm sure what ever it is, it will suit her personality, that is one lively bitch," and they laughed and parted ways, while Robert called for Anna.

When she got the balls, she put them in a soft cloth bag, and went back to the other part of the house. There she witnessed Wendy straightening Henry's shirt, then watched as she lifted herself up as far as she could on her toes, puckering her lips for a kiss. Henry bent down and kissed her thoroughly while rubbing her back lovingly.

When he noticed Lucy watching, he smiled and said, "I might as well leave now. That will give me time to fill the tank, before the pet store opens, and I can come straight back sooner."

"Do you have your list?" Lucy asked.

He patted his pocket, "Another puppy bed, a specific one she likes, a pet blanket she fancies, complete set of food and water bowls which I'll have engraved with her name, an extra large pet carrier, those water bottles you fasten to the side of cages, a large cage and a some toys. Those are what she asked me to get, I'm going to have a look around while they are engraving the collar and bowls. I thought of something she said last night, so I may stop off at another shop, but I should be back by ten am.

"I'll see you later then," she said.

Henry kissed the squirming puppy girl again, slapped her on the butt and said, "Go with Lucy now. Be a good girl"

"Yip, Master!" she said and he went out the door.

"Come with me Wendy," Lucy said, took her hand and together they walked to the back door. "Now Wendy, this door is hardly every opened. The only time it is, is if we are having a party or gathering with people who don't share our values. Do you understand?"

"Yip, Lucy!" Wendy panted.

"There is way back to the rest of the house, but you can't go there until the paper work is all signed, OK?"

"Yip, Yip!" Wendy almost barked. She wiggled just like an excited puppy.

"The back garden is very big, and I don't want to lose you in it. There are dangerous places, which you will have to learn how to handle, do you understand?"

"Yip, Yip!"

"You will heel until I tell you otherwise, and you will not go more than twenty yards from me. I want to see you at all times. If you don't, I will go get one of those shock collars and put it on you."

"Yip, Yip, Yip!" Wendy barked and she started jumping up and down trying to lick Lucy's face.

"OK, OK," Lucy laughed, and she unlocked and opened the door.

Wendy raced down the covered path, only stopping when the path turned and she would be out of sight. There she bounced up and down, impatiently waiting for Lucy to reach her, while glancing all about herself, taking in the next covered bit, and where it opened into the garden beyond, green and inviting. When Lucy reached her, she again raced away again, until she burst out into the garden. There she stood stock still, and gazed at the gardens, which sloped down into a little valley, then rose to the foot of a small forest. Here and there vegetable and flower patches where dotted dotted the landscape, several with freshly turned soil, obviously in preparation for the next spring planting.

"It is enormous!" Wendy shouted and she spread her arms wide and spun around, while she thought her former master's garden was large, but it would have fit in this one easily, a hundred times or more. She was surprised when Lucy stepped up to her and grabbed her hand.

"You see that florescent red and yellow lines over there in the grass?" Lucy asked.

"Yip!" was the answer.

"That is the edge of a ha-ha. If you go over that line you will fall twelve feet. Do you understand?"

"No, what is a ha ha?" Wendy asked.

"Come with me and hold my hand until I say otherwise."

"Yip!"

They walked together, Wendy enjoying the feel of the morning sun on her skin. It had been so long since she had felt so free. They turned a corner and Wendy saw a wall before her. It wasn't like any other wall she remembered seeing. It was angled out from the base, so no one would easily be climbing it. "That is a ha-ha." Lucy said. "It is a way to keep sheep and cattle out of someone's personal gardens." She then turned and dragged Wendy to edge of the red and yellow lines and pointed down to the lawn below. "That is also a ha ha." Wendy could see that this one was much shorter than the previous one.

"Don't people get injured?" Wendy asked.

"Only the ignorant," Lucy replied. "If non family members are here, we put up a railing. Now, come with me," and she pulled Wendy to a little shed backed against some hedges. She opened the shed door, stepped inside, pulling Wendy with her. "This is where we keep certain items, such as sun screen! It isn't factor 100, but it should protect you for a little while." While saying this, she slathered Wendy's skin with the cream.

"Position," Lucy commanded and Wendy assumed the same position that Anna would have. Lucy made sure that she was completely covered, rubbing the cream into the scalp along edges of her hair and along the parting. She creamed under Wendy's arms and breasts and even into the small patches of red fur that were in her armpits and the patch that sat above her pussy. She rubbed the cream along her outer labia, before asking, while flicking with one finger the extended inner lips and clitoral hood, "Does this burn as well?"

"Yip! Yip! Yip!" Wendy barked shivering.

Lucy made sure every bit, nook and cranny, of her pussy skin was creamed and Wendy who shook with a little orgasm from the manipulation, smiled at her, and said in a far slower pace than normal, "Thank you Lucy. You really did mean you would take care of me."

12