Joanne's Punishment Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, and as soon as I get back to my desk, I'll make sure we have the highest factor sun cream on the market delivered tomorrow, as well as anything else you might want or need."

"Err," Wendy said, "Could you get me some henna for hair? My hair really is red! But if I'm out in the sun a lot, it fades quickly!"

"Of course, girl talk mode on, when do you have your period?"

"In about two weeks! Don't worry I'm on the pill! I fortunately don't have bad periods! I don't even get cranky! Only more horny! Do you think Henry will mind? Having sex with me when I'm on my period I mean! I don't want to disappoint him! I should have let him have my butt last night, I know he said he understood. But I don't have an enema bag here! I don't have one at my parents house! Oh I should have asked him to pick one up! I'm such a bad puppy! I should have asked him! Can you call him?"

"Stop it, calm down," Lucy commanded, and Wendy quieted. "One of my sisters is studying medicine. She has everything, and I'm sure she has an enema kit. She is home, so after we play a bit, we will make sure you are ready to submit in every possible way, OK?"

"Thank you Lucy!" Wendy cried, throwing her arms about her. "I'm so happy I decided to talk to you in the pet shop!" and she started licking Lucy's face again.

"Calm down, do I need to get the shock collar?"

"Actually I don't know why, but I love a shock collar!" And her face sobered, "I guess that makes me weird?"

"No, that just makes you... I was going to say human, but in this case, it makes you a great puppy! Now I have some balls here, do you want to play fetch for a half hour?"

Then she really saw how much Wendy wiggled and moved, as she ran on all fours, picking up the soft rubber balls in her teeth and running back to her. Lucy had seen videos of people running on all fours, hands and feet and they had always looked so awkward. But not Wendy, she was grace personified only settling down on her knees to pick up or present the ball back to Lucy.

After forty five minutes, and Wendy thoroughly sweaty, Lucy repacked the balls in the cloth bag and left it hanging in the shed. "Don't forget to tell Henry where they are," Lucy said.

"Yip! Yip! Yip! Yip!" was the only answer she got.

Lucy took her back to the house. Wendy had grass stains all over her skin. Lucy marched her to one of the baths, made her stand on all fours, knees and hands, placed a shower cap over her 'ears' rolled up her sleeves and got to work with a soapy flannel. When she had washed all of the puppy she could reach, she told her to stand up and she carefully cleaned the dirty knees, removing all trace of the mornings activities. She called Sally who brought down her enema kit and together they gave Wendy what she wanted.

Lucy the put Wendy back in the bath, cleaned her bottom and legs, rinsed her off, and towelled her down. The Lucy took care to creamed all of Wendy's skin, providing Wendy with another orgasm, while she inspected the puppy for ticks while oiling her pussy. She then insisted Wendy wear one of her own green silk housecoats, which Wendy of course, refused to close. They got back to the kitchen just before ten. They sat at the table, Wendy chatting at sixty miles a minute, Lucy redirecting the conversation with a few occasional words, when the doorbell rang.

"I got it," shouted Joanne, "you girls just sit there." And she rushed to the front door, escorting who ever was there to the living room, without the girls seeing who it was, and that happened several times before Joanne stopped in the kitchen to fill a pot of coffee to take into their guests.

"Has Henry gotten back?" Lucy asked.

"No dear, he called to say he was delayed. Robert said something about him picking up some special guests."

Wendy looked panicked, but Lucy reached out, held her hand and said, "Don't worry, I'm sure everything is going to be all right," and Wendy visibly calmed down.

At eleven thirty, Lucy was starting to get worried, but she continued to successfully keep Wendy from getting hyper. Fortunately just five minutes, later Robert came and asked them to follow him.

They walked to the living room, which contained far more people than Lucy was expecting, as well as two that Wendy definitely didn't expect, her parents. Henry was speaking to them, when he saw them enter, and he shook both of their hands, one by one.

"That's my parents," Wendy whispered, and Lucy could feel her shaking with fear.

"Wendy, calm down," Lucy commanded, and she visibly settled down again. Lucy could see that amongst those included were the local justice of the peace, the current chief of police, the Johnsons and a large number of close family friends who also followed the lifestyle. She noticed that Beatrice, Sally and Timothy were filming the event from three different angles.

Henry calmly walked to them, took Wendy's hand and led her to the centre of the room before he started speaking. "I'm sorry my love, but I suddenly realised I don't want just a pet." Wendy started shaking, her face showed she was frightened. "I would much rather have a Wife, who is also a Pet." he continued, while getting down on one knee, he opened a jewellery box. Inside on one end of the box was a long dogs choker collar, which shone brightly in the light. At one end was a pendant, and on it, was, spelled out in rubies, the name, Ruby. At the other end of the box was a tasteful wedding ring, with small rubies encircling it. "Ruby," he said, "will you be my wife, and my pet?"

She stood there silent and shocked, for a about twenty seconds, before she screamed as loud as she could while jumping up and down, "YIP! YIP! YIP!" before throwing her arms about him, the housecoat flying open. "That's our Wendy," Wendy's mother said to Lucy's mother.

Lucy hadn't realised what was going on, but she quickly mentally switched gears and worked it out almost immediately. Their state didn't require posting of bans, so there was no waiting period. There was a brief wedding ceremony, and a briefer Pet Play ownership ceremony. The wedding certificates were signed, the pet play ownership certificates were made official and Lucy was re-introduced to Wendy's parents, friends of the family she hadn't seen since she was nine and apparently, also members of the same clubs her parents belonged to.

"We were never disappointed with Wendy's choice of life style," her mother said, who Joanne introduced to Lucy as Betty, "We were however not happy with the young man who introduced her to it, her first owner. Not the nice young man who makes those lovely meals. You like them don't you dear," as she caressed her husband's cheek.

He just replied, "Yip! Yip!" Betty had introduced him as Ruff.

"She should have won best in show last year," Betty said. "I think the judge was paid off. Of course she never realised we were founder members of the local puppy play association."

"Now that the last legal document is signed," Robert announced, lets all retire to the real house! We have a barbecue going, there is now plenty of food and drinks, and the playrooms and gardens are open for all to use, just don't anyone hog them, everyone should have a chance to enjoy."


12