Joan's New Groove

Story Info
Bored divorcee spices things up.
2.7k words
4.3
16.2k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joan hit a "rough patch" in her life.

Her marriage of 27 years had fallen apart when her ex-husband came out that he was gay. Rick divorced her and moved to San Diego to be with a man that he had met online.

Her daughter barely spoke to her. Kelly was always closer to her father and blamed Joan for breaking up the family. She decided to attend college in California to be closer to him.

Joan was now alone and unhappy with almost everything in her life. Her dead-end job, crappy house, boring car, dull clothes, hairstyle and unappreciative family all gave her the blues.

After more than a year of blaming herself and bouts of self-loathing, Joan reached a resolve: "Fuck all of this and fuck them!" She'd spent a large portion of her life tending to the needs of her child and husband and she was done. Joan was about to turn 50, being alone and miserable was all she had - now it was her time.

She made several immediate changes: weight loss and exercise, going from a size 12 to a 10, new clothes and hairstyle (she went full redhead). She sold her Prius, quit her grocery store manager's job, sold the house and moved from Indiana to Massachusetts for a new job as an innkeeper.

She even tried dating, with varying degrees of success. Joan realized that she did not want to make the same mistakes she'd made before. Whomever she chose to share her bed or her life would have to do so on her terms and to her benefit.

The inn that Joan managed was in a quiet town 20 miles north of Cape Cod. Other than herself, there were nine staff members to help maintain 15 rooms and 6 acres. She got along well with the seven women and two men in her charge.

Joan even had "her eyes on" a few members of the staff.

Although Joan had a vivid and expansive sexual appetite and imagination, she had limited actual sexual experience. Other than her ex, she'd only had sex 3 other times (twice before and once after her marriage). She hadn't had any since leaving Indiana.

Joan's most recent sexual experiences involved the fantasies in her head and her 8" dildo.

The subjects of her fantasies were two of her co-workers, Ted and Pilar. Ted took care of the grounds, maintained the facilities and did repairs; he was a good-looking, muscular black man; about 6 years her senior. Pilar worked in the kitchen as the Chef's Assistant. She was very attractive, curvy, with long brown hair, and hazel-green eyes. Pilar was in her mid-30s and originally from Costa Rica.

Joan had never been with a black man or a woman before, but she'd decided she wanted to try both.

During the off-season (post Labor Day), weekly business at the inn dropped to half of what it was during the spring and summer months. This was the time of year when Ted did repairs and renovations. For Pilar, off-season meant she became the interim Head Chef, when Daniel (the Head Chef) went on vacation.

Joan figured that the "down-time" would offer the perfect opportunity to make moves on both of them.

Her chance came the night after Thanksgiving. There were only eight guests booked for the holiday weekend, and once they left the inn was set to close until the week before Christmas.

Joan, Pilar and four of the staff actually lived in the employee quarters, which was the renovated stable that had rooms for ten. Joan had the largest of these rooms. Ted and the other staff had their own places a few miles away.

Joan had begun setting her plan in motion months earlier. Although she had always been cordial to both Pilar and Ted, she had become even more so. She learned about Ted's final, nasty break-up with his on-again off-again girlfriend, and how Pilar hadn't dated anyone in more than a year. Joan had lunch and after-hours drinks with them on more than one occasion. She'd even noticed the two of them flirting with each other several times.

When she invited both to share a bottle of wine with her on the night after Thanksgiving they were more than amicable.

One bottle of wine became two, and without any objections, a third bottle was opened. All three of them were happily settled into Joan's living room, with shoes removed, and a fire roaring. Joan was curled up in the easy chair while her guests shared the couch. Pilar playfully poked Ted in the ribs with her toe, begging him to massage her feet.

"You need to stop that nonsense, li'l girl...!" he chided her, "You bought to bite off more than you can chew..."

"I ain't no niñita...!" she shot back through the fog of wine and her distinctive accent. "I am fully grown!"

Pilar sat up straight and proudly poked out her chest. Ted and Joan fell silent and ogled the size 40 breasts that bounced inside her tight, light-blue, V-neck cardigan. A slight sheen of sweat on her ample cleavage almost made them seem to glow. Joan caught Ted's eye and they both smiled.

"Fine..." Ted slyly relented. He took hold of Pilar's ankles, pulled her feet onto his lap and slowly stripped off her socks. Pilar's head fell lower onto the cushions, causing her cardigan to rise up and expose her slightly chubby belly.

Pilar seemed to "purr" as he attended to her, gently but firmly rubbing her small, tan feet. She closed her eyes, folded her hands behind her head and sighed.

"I hope you plan on taking care of your host, too..." Joan said after watching them for several minutes. Grinning, she unfolded her feet from beneath her, pulled off her socks and pointed her manicured toes at Ted.

"Oooh, the 'Boss-Lady' wants a turn..." Pilar playfully mocked. "Well, she gonna have to wait 'til I'm done with you...!"

Ted shook his head and gave them a quick laugh. His eyes met Joan's again - he was beginning to understand where things might be going. The crotch of his jeans became a little tighter.

Pilar felt the twitch and bulge against her heal and smiled.

"Mmmm, papi..." she whispered, pressing her foot to encourage him.

"You wanna play...?" Ted thought to himself, "Let's play." He deliberately held her heal against his growing manhood as he and Pilar smiled at each other.

Joan admired the exchange between the two. Biting her lip, she hesitantly decided to join in. Silently she slipped to the floor and crawled across the carpet to them. Without a word, she mounted Ted's lower legs.

"I didn't want to be left out." Joan smiled nervously, slowly grinding against Ted's leg and tracing her finger along Pilar's toes. Ted and Pilar exchanged pleasantly surprised looks.

Joan lifted Pilar's foot to her mouth, kissed the top of it, and then lightly kissed each of her toes. Ted did the same with her other foot, allowing his free hand to slide along Pilar's now spread legs to rest on and massage her inner thigh.

"Eso se siente tan bien..." [Translation: "That feels so good..."], Pilar moaned, thoroughly enjoying all the attention she was getting.

"I feel like I'm gonna burst!" Joan thought, quickly growing impatient with the foreplay.

In one instant, she decided to lay all her cards on the table.

Joan pushed herself to her feet and began nervously unbuttoning her denim shirt, and then removing the rest of her clothing. She continued until only her cotton panties were left. Joan felt light-headed as she was stood there with her pale freckled skin and small B-cup breasts exposed, hoping that they were feeling the same horny, nervous energy that she was.

Ted was the first to respond, lifting Pilar's feet from his lap as he stood. Pilar followed suit, standing and pulling the cardigan over her head. Clothes were tossed on the couch and floor until they both stood completely stripped. Delighted that they were all on the same page, Joan slipped her panties down her hips and dropped them next to her jeans.

"Muy bien...", Pilar nodded admiring both of them.

Joan instantly became transfixed on Ted's fully erect, uncut, brown cock. She figured he was at least 9 or 10 inches, but it looked to be almost as thick as her wrist.

Ted noticed her staring, sat down again with his legs spread and began stroking himself.

"You ready for this...?" he asked making direct eye contact.

"If she don't want it, I do." Pilar grinned, curling up next to him on the couch.

Joan stepped forward and kissed him, and then leaned in and nervously kissed Pilar as well. Still feeling a strange mix of light-headedness, jitters and horniness, she finally dropped to her knees between his legs. She wrapped one hand around his member and immediately realized that her fingers didn't touch. As she took Ted's cock into her mouth she wondered what he would feel like inside her; she felt her pussy tingle.

Pilar kissed Ted long and deep while he fondled her tits.

"You like how the Boss Lady sucks on your polla, Papi...?" She said breaking from the kiss and watching Joan. "Look at her...she hungry."

Pilar wasn't far from the truth. Joan was hungry for them, for what she was doing and hoped to do with them. She didn't just crave this - she needed this.

Joan never thought she was very good at giving head. She'd done it with previous lovers because she thought it was what they wanted - this time it was what she wanted. She wanted to suck Ted's cock and she wanted to suck it so good that he'd never forget it.

She tried to recall every porn movie blowjob technique she'd learned. Ted didn't really care - he was thoroughly enjoying himself.

"Papi-Ted ain't the only one you need to work on." Pilar settled next to Ted and propped her heals on the edge of the couch with her legs spread wide. She winked at him and turned to stare and smile directly at Joan.

Slowly pulling away from the thick, brown cock in her mouth and hands, Joan was taken slightly aback when she looked up and they were both staring and smiling at her. Still stroking Ted, she focused her attention on the slick, hungry pussy that Pilar was offering her.

This was about to become another thing Joan had never done - touch another woman's pussy.

"It's all good." Ted reassured her motioning to Pilar.

Timidly, Joan released her grip on him and moved towards the young woman. Ted contentedly stroked himself and watched them.

"It's OK, mami...I got you." Pilar assured her. She placed a hand on top of Joan's head and gently guided her face to her pussy.

"That's good, 'Boss-Lady'...muy bien...," she whispered as Joan softly kissed her mound. "Real soft is good. I got you..."

Pilar held Joan's head in place, guiding her where she wanted her. Joan used her lips and then her tongue and finally her fingers. She was just as excited with Pilar's pussy on her tongue as she'd been with Ted's cock.

Ted continued to stroke himself. When Pilar eased back into the cushions, he leaned towards her and circled her nipple with his tongue.

"Mmm, papi," she moaned reaching for his cock. She pulled at him until Ted stood up on the couch, where she took him into her mouth.

Joan's head swam as she licked Pilar's clit and watched her suck off Ted. The sounds, the smells, the tastes, the horny, willing bodies were more than even her most intense fantasy.

"Ted...?" Joan timidly pleaded, lifting her face from Pilar's crotch. "Could you fuck me, please? I really need to be fucked right now..."

She turned and crawled to a spot in front of the easy chair. Still on all-fours, Joan arched her back and presented her willing ass and pussy to him.

"Hey...! You not finished..." Pilar moaned at her in protest. She rubbed her wet, and now vacated pussy, while still stroking Ted's cock.

Ted was amused, watching Pilar's feigned outrage and Joan anxiously looking back at him over her shoulder.

"What do you think, P...?" he asked while she continued to suck him. "Should I give it to her?"

"Only if you promise to fuck me too." Pilar said hesitantly.

Climbing down from the couch, Ted stood behind Joan as she raised her hips to take him in. He stood there stroking himself and watching her for several seconds.

"Please...?" Joan wined. "I need it so bad."

Kneeling behind her, Ted gripped Joan's hips and eased his member into trembling cunt.

"Omigod!" Joan cried out as she took in the first few inches. "It's so big! It's so big..."

Ted remained still when he had fully entered her. She continued to convulse and moan and dig her nails into the carpet. His first thrust almost sent her over the edge.

Joan was completely involved in the thorough fucking she was receiving, when she was suddenly surprised by the re-appearance of Pilar's pussy in front of her face.

"You wasn't done, mami..." the young Latina proclaimed, kneeling in front of Joan and spreading her thighs. Grabbing a handful of Joan's short, red hair she pushed the older woman's face back into her wet snatch.

"Mmmmnghh...!" she groaned with her mouth full of pussy and her pussy filled with dick.

"Joder esa perra blanca!" [Translation: Fuck that white bitch!] Pilar encouraged as Ted increased his pace.

Joan didn't fully understand what she said, but she did understand the meaning. This was everything she could hope for. Her orgasm was the most intense she could remember having. When it was done her body went limp.

"Let's give her a little break." Ted smiled at Pilar, withdrawing his still rigid cock from Joan.

They left Joan laying face-down on the carpet. When she recovered, she found them back on the couch - Ted was seated while Pilar straddled and wildly rode him.

"Te gusto eso no...¿" [Translation: You like that don't you?] Pilar hissed through clenched teeth. She felt her orgasm building as she bounced on his cock and sweat poured down both of their faces.

"Yeah, baby...!" Ted snarled back, gripping her ass as he lifted and lowered her on his lap. The sound of their thighs slapping together echoed off the walls.

"Aayye, papi!" Pilar squealed as she came. She held his head in her hands and kissed him until her climax had subsided.

Joan was seated on the arm of the couch watching, and playing with herself, as Pilar settled into the opposite corner to catch her breath. Ted was still rock-hard and ready to go.

"You ready for round 2?" He asked, smiling at her.

Without saying a word, Joan straddled and lowered herself onto his cock. They kissed as she again became accustomed to being completely filled by him. Placing his hands under her thighs, Ted leaned forward and stood. Joan held on tightly as he walked over to stand a few feet from the dwindling fireplace.

Ted fucked her long and hard. Joan had her 2nd orgasm. Her toes stretched and curled, the muscles in her neck and thighs tensed and trembled, and her cream coated and dripped from Ted's cock and balls. A few minutes later, he came too.

"Oh, shit...Joanie..." he moaned.

"Please, baby..." Joan replied. She wasn't sure if she wanted him to stop or keep going. Although she knew she was probably done for the evening, she didn't want to be.

Ted finally emptied his load into her. Some of it ran from her pussy and dribbled onto the carpet. Her legs were shaky and unsteady when he set her down. He held her as they moved to and flopped onto the couch.

"Bueno...!" Pilar cheered with mock applause. They all laughed.

Joan opened another bottle and served more wine as they cleaned up. She invited them both to stay the night and share her bed - they agreed. Pilar snored. Joan roused Ted in the middle of the night to fuck her again. She woke late the next morning. Ted and Pilar were in the shower.

They had breakfast and Ted left. Joan and Pilar spent most of the day together, and spent the night at Pilar's apartment.

That night Joan experienced two more "firsts": Pilar ate her out, and then fucked her with a strap-on.

Joan's "rough patch" was officially over.