All Comments on 'Joan's Year Of Changes Ch. 07'

by engywwok

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
jpalsgrjpalsgrabout 11 years ago
About time

it's about time you got back to writing this tale. Don't make us wait nearly as long for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

it's a very good story please continue, this is one of the best I have read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
great stuff!!

I wish U could wrote something about their daughter going black...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Every Page Erotic

Thnx for hot story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice Story

Any chance you would continue it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Joan

IMO, one of the 4-5 most well written and thought out IR stories at Lit. Would love to see how the rest of Joan's year went. Surely there's more to the story than this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I hope you will continue this story. It's been a year now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Just noticed you started a new story. I was hoping you would continue this one first. Any plan on doing so?

johnny1705johnny1705over 9 years ago
Please write more

Loved this story. Would love to read lots more. I really thought Cora would become involved like her mom. Please add some more, great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Triangle

between a blackmailer, a whore & a man so weak in character & courage that he doesn't have the balls to do anything but accept a punk bitch's seconds. Whatever floats your leaky broke ass boat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
waiting for godot

would love more of joan and kevin.hope springs eternal.

TigersmanTigersmanabout 9 years ago
Disappointed

I thought this story was great. I loved it when Joan was fucked in public by a black stranger plus her sucking off another black stranger. I was diappointed that she had not been black bred yet. I loved the Idea one person made about getting one or both daughter blackened. Joan would definitely be able to sing the praises of going black. Between Joan and Kevin they could make sure the daughters received the kind of training to turn both of them into white sluts for black cock. It would really be sweet if mother and both daughters were black bred.

SamWarrensSamWarrensover 7 years ago
And chapters 8,9 &10 + ?

This is too good to stop here!

She's been fucking Kevin for the better part of a year - bareback & unprotected - so the odds have to catch up to her. When are you going to have her pregnant with Kevin's baby?

Does Kevin match her up with another black cock for while he's away at university?

Does she get pregnant by THAT guy?

How does hubby deal with her and other black men? Does he finally grow a pair and forbid further liasons?

Write, write!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Turn the husband into Kevin's bitch

while she carries Kevin's baby.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Absolutely GREAT Story

Love the slutty submissive white woman enjoying being used by a young, black student and can understand her husband getting off in this situation. Do hope that you continue on with this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

One of my favourite stories. I wish there would be a sequel. Any chance you would post the following chapters?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
the best

please post more

betathingbetathingover 5 years ago
Simply Marvelous

A truly fantastic story. I enjoyed ever dripping word of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Noooooo!

Is this all? Part of me understands that leaving us hanging is delicious. But...but I want more! Don't fall further jnto the cliche's; don't have her get pregnant. Don't get Cora involved. Just give us more submission, more risk of getting caught; more mindless worship of this boy's cock. You could tease us for years! lol I am so totally hooked on Joan's addiction I'm about to do something (else) totally stupid, myself! :-)

Kacey

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
chapter 8

When will there be a chapter 8 of Joan Year of Changes????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Chapter 8 and more

Hi. I second that. I can see you are still active. Any chance you would continue this story? One of my favorites. Thanks in advance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More chapters

Hi,

Any chance for more chapters? Could you please at least tell us if you ever plan on continuing this story, so we know if we need to keep on checking or if we have to give up any hope.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

So well done: I REALLY didn't want this to end!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You should give this a twist and let her meet a few guys and then when she's having a big gangbang her husband turns up and they confess him and Kevin ever since the very beginning with the pictures have been planning all this stuff all along as a revenge both of them together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This r of a friend when was in the army we was away a lot so what he did very cleverly he bought the spy phone software and put it on her phone without her knowing. At work he could track her movement and listen to what was going on by calling the phone secretly without it answering and even see her messages photos it was great. The husband should do it . So he secretly knows what's going on before she tells him.

EarlebirdEarlebirdalmost 2 years ago

What you have written is a psychologically intelligent book of superb erotica. It was too good to speed read so I took my time in order to study your words, sentences, paragraphs, and chapters. My only complaint? It ended! It has been years since I read something so erotic that it stimulated not simply my body but my mind and the mind is where only the best erotica can be found. Your story is, now, forever in my mind.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I like the story but you need to do more of it like having Kevin sharing Joan with roomy and have Kevin make Joan fully shave her pussy and have Kevin get Joan pregnant with his badly

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Are you going to do more of the story

billybobthorntonbillybobthornton4 months ago

really great story. i would love to see it continue!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous