Job Hunting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shivered in the cool air and Mr. Smith hugged me tighter. When he placed his glass on the railing and turned, I instinctively knew what he wanted. I closed my eyes, tilted my face up, and pursed my lips.

His kiss was electric. I was surprised how gentle his lips were and how hungry they seemed to be. I tingled from my head to my toes. His tongue found mine and we made out like teenagers.

He took my bottom in both hands and pulled me tight against him. So tight against him I was that I felt his growing erection against my tummy.

I didn't know what had come over me. Never having been with a man before but it all seemed to come to me so easily.

I reached between us and fumbled with the sash holding his robe closed. Once opened, I reached inside and found his cock.

His was much larger than mine. Pulsing, throbbing, it called to me. It dawned on me then what Mr. Smith was telling me about myself without him putting it exactly putting it into words; I was meant to entertain men.

Mr. Smith moaned as I gently jacked him.

His hand pulled the thong out of my crack and I felt him poking and prodding with his finger.

"Yikes," I cried out in surprise when he penetrated my bottom.

"Did I hurt you baby?"

"No sir. I think it felt good but I was surprised, that's all."

Mr. Smith chuckled then pulled away from me. Retying his robe, he suggested we have a night cap and hit the sack. "You'll share my bed, princess."

"Yes sir."

"Please baby, call me daddy."

"Thank you, daddy."

He took my hand and led me to his suite.

"Do you want me to take off this nightie, daddy?"

"Leave it on baby girl. You look so sexy in it."

i crawled onto his king bed and watched as he removed his robe.

Daddy is a robust man. His broad chest, and six pack abs showed his kept himself in shape.

Of course, I looked at his cock. I mean that's what I'm there for, right? His was very nice. A cock to be proud of. Maybe 6-7" soft, it hung over big heavy balls. His pubic hair was neatly trimmed and much to my surprise, I wanted to please him; to take his cock in my mouth and make him happy.

"Whoa. Slow down baby girl. Your daddy just wants to cuddle with his sexy lady."

Daddy had me lay beside him. My face rested on his chest and daddy held my bottom. I knew he could feel my erection against his thigh but he said and did nothing. I reached down under the sheet and took his cock in my hand. It was hard.

"See what my sexy lady does to her man?"

He stopped me when I started to move down and held me in his strong arms. His body smelled very nice; soap and a hint of cologne. Whatever it was, it smelled very masculine and he made me feel so vulnerable, so feminine.

If you had asked me at that moment if I'd leave his bed for some pussy, I would have had to think about it. Daddy was compassionate, kind, gentle, and very handsome. It seemed silly, even to me, but I felt drawn to this man and I wanted to be with him; make him happy to be with me.

I rose up and looked into his eyes. "Daddy, I'll suck your cock if you want."

He smiled and chuckled a little. "Not now baby girl. I just like holding you and having you close. Maybe tomorrow. You'll spend the day with me tomorrow, won't you?"

"I'll have to check with Mr. Wallace first."

"Leave that old cock sucker to me, princess. I'll handle him. Not to worry."

"Daddy?"

"Yes sweetheart?"

"Why do you call me baby and girl, and princess? You know I'm a guy, right?"

His laughter filled the room. When he got over it, he hugged me. "I know you have a tiny little penis baby. But everything about you says you're not really a man. You're all woman, princess. A sexy, beautiful little woman with whom I have quickly grown quite fond of."

"Really,?" I asked wondering more about the me being a woman rather than his fondness for me.

"We'll talk more about it tomorrow sweet girl. Now hush and let daddy get some sleep."

The next morning daddy called Mr. Wallace and told him he was going to need my services for another couple days. He handed the phone to me.

"johnnie, you beautiful sweet girl. Mr. Smith has never asked for additional services before. You must be doing a wonderful job. Make us proud sweetheart."

"Yes sir. I'll try sir."

I handed the phone back to daddy and heard him tell Mr. Wallace to cancel my suite. "johnnie will be staying with me in my suite."

"Let's shower and go out for breakfast, princess."

Daddy allowed me to wash him allover and I couldn't believe he didn't want me to suck him in the bath. "Time for that later, baby girl," he said postponing the inevitable once more.

Still, I found myself admiring his physique and his really responding to his kindness.

In my suite, I packed the nightie and lipstick and put my khakis and white shirt on and returned to daddy.

"Oh baby girl. Those clothes simply won't do. What say we go shopping after we eat and daddy will buy you more appropriate attire for one such as you?"

"That's not necessary daddy. But thank you anyway."

"Nonsense, princess. Let daddy show you what a fine girl like you should be wearing."

We had breakfast in the hotel and talked about the changes daddy would like to see in me. Baby girl, I want to take you under my wing, so to speak. I want to be the man who makes you a woman, and by that baby, I mean make you a woman in the obvious sense of the word."

"You mean you want to fuck me?"

"Not the first time, johnnie. That will happen over the course of time. First baby, and I mean this, I want to make love to you. I want to make you love me, need me, desire me in the ways only a woman can desire a man."

"But daddy," I wailed as I started to cry. "I'm not a woman. I'm not."

Daddy let me cry myself out, sitting patiently and quietly.

When I finished sniffing daddy asked how I felt about him.

"Daddy, it's hard to explain. I don't understand it but I'm, well, this is silly but I think I have a crush on you."

"I'm flattered johnnie," he said with genuine happiness. "I've already told you how fond of you I am so it pleases me to learn you have those same feelings for me. It doesn't surprise me but it makes me feel glad."

"But I'm not a girl, daddy. I know we kissed and yes, I liked it. It frightens me to know you're making me gay."

Daddy laughed out loud. "Making you gay? Baby, haven't you been trying to give your daddy head since last night? Didn't you come to me in a sexy nightie and get a hard on when I fingered your sexy round bottom?"

I said nothing. I sat there blushing, knowing everything he stated was true.

"No baby. You may not have been born a girl but inside you, as is apparent on your outside, there is a beautiful and sexy woman ready to make her appearance and give her love to a man. By man, baby, I mean a real man. A masculine man like me."

"You baby girl are not like the others Wallace has sent me in the past. They were bitchy little brats who thought their shit didn't stink. I would let them suck me off and dismiss them right away.

You on the other hand are special. You're sweet, gentle, polite, and attentive to what you feel are my needs. Let me ask you this; do you trust me?"

"Yes daddy,"

"Then come with me today. Let me show you the woman you are baby. Let your daddy bring her out and be welcomed by the world. Can you do that?"

"Yes sir."

"Thats my good girl. Come baby. Time to go shopping and then for a makeover for my princess."

Daddy took my hand in his and we left the hotel and grabbed a cab. During the ride to the mall, daddy made a phone call. "It's important you put your best person on this. I want the works. Am I clear? Great. What time?"

Daddy looked at his watch and told whomever was on the other end of his call that 3 PM would be fine.

Daddy swept us into Bergdorf Goodman's like he owned the place. A sales woman came over right away. "I want my princess to get a full set of lounge wear, the so-called little black dress for every occasion, slacks, blouses, shoes, and lingerie."

At first I felt foolish trying on all those female clothes. But as I modeled them for daddy, I could see he was appreciative. It soon became exciting for me to show daddy the next skirt, dress, gown I would try on.

"She's really petite," the sales woman told daddy. "A little flat chested but we can work with her."

And work with me she did. We left the store with me in a pair of tight white elephant bell bottoms. They were tight to the knee then exploded in wide bells. Under the slacks I had on new white bikini panties. My blouse was a Talullah floral embordered peasant blouse. The open toes shoes had a bit of lift to them but I was still only at daddy's shoulders as he led me from the store. He left instructions for Bergdorf's to have the rest delivered to the hotel.

We made the appointment at the salon just in time. As we walked in the beautician hugged daddy. "Been a long time Jason."

That's the first I heard his first name. "Jason. What a manly name," I thought.

"Well, hello there sweetie," she said seeing me peeking from behind daddy. "Jason, she's beautiful. Where ever did you find her?"

"She was a surprise gift Simone. I want you to make he look like the princess she is."

"All she really needs are a few finishing touches. Some hair styling, yes, We can bring out her inner beauty."

My hair was still nearly shoulder length but now it had layered curls down each side. After my hair was done Simone insisted I allow her to make over my face. When I looked into the mirror when she was finished I hardly recognized myself. I looked the same but different. I looked like a female version of johnnie. My lips, eyes, and cheeks had the faintest hint of make-up; so professional was Simone.

She insisted on piercing my ears and as she was preparing to do just that, Simone started talking about daddy. "Jason only a few years ago decided to come out of the closet as a bi-sexual. He's married and his wife knows his tastes have changed. She allows him to do as he pleases and he does the same with her. She has a lover which Jason knows about and shares. This will hurt," she said shooting the post through my ear lobe. Then the other and I was done.

"Where was I? Oh yes, now apparently Jason has found himself a lover."

I felt myself stiffen as a pang of jealousy filled me.

Simone looked at me and realized she hadn't made herself clear. "His new lover, pretty lady, is you."

"Really,?" I asked.

"Really and you better take care of him. Jason is a great guy. Treat him right sweetie."

"You know I'm a guy, Simone?"

"I know you have a little dick and the body and looks of a very pretty woman."

I blushed at the reference to my lack of manhood. "This is the first time I've ever worn women's clothes and been with a guy."

"You're with a special man now, johnnie, a real man. Please treat him nicely."

"I promise."

"Here she is, Jason. Isn't she beautiful?"

"Indeed she is."

Daddy took Simone aside and settled the bill. "Thank you Jason," Simone smiled as he turned to me.

"Think nothing of it, Simone. Come sweetheart," daddy said taking my arm and leading me out of the salon.

Where ever we went the rest of the day people referred to me as ma'am, or Miss. And why wouldn't they? My finger and toe nails were polished with subdued coral. My lips wore that same shade of lipstick. Except for my dick, I was every bit a woman.

The panties were a blessed change from the thong and they felt nice. They hugged my bottom just right and my little dick was snug in them.

Over dinner at Ruth Chris Steak House, daddy got serious with me. "johnnie, I know you're new to all this. A virgin so to speak. Let me make myself clear. I want to be your first man whose cock will part those pretty lips. I want to be the only man to make love to you and the only one to fuck that fat ass-pussy. Please don't disappointment me."

Of course I was taken aback by daddy's honesty. But I couldn't make that promise. "Daddy, I can't say that. Mr. Wallace intends to use me to service other clientele."

"Nonsense. Quit. Can you do that?"

I began to weep as I explained my financial crisis and how Mr. Wallace said they would pay my back rent and $750 a week. "And the car, daddy," I began to wail.

"Shh baby. Daddy will make it all right. And you're ruining you make-up."

Fortunately, Simone had used water resistant make-up so I was spared the humiliating "Alice Cooper" look of mascara running down my cheeks.

We finished our dinner with me wondering how daddy was going to take care of everything. As we got back to the hotel, those who had seen me before my debut as a woman raised eye brows.

"Surprise me angel. Wear something sexy for your man."

I went to the bedroom in the suite and rummaged through all the packages daddy paid for.

I thought about what I would like to see and selected a deep red negligee with matching panty. The thought that I was once again dressing for a man excited me. My dick was hard before I pulled the sexy panty over my fat bottom. I brushed my hair in the mirror feeling every inch a woman who wanted to please her man.

I pulled a lounging robe over my negligee and put on white furry mules.

Taking a deep breath, I opened the door. I needn't have worried. Daddy gave me a wolf whistle. "Come over here you sexy bitch."

He pulled me onto his lap and we kissed like the lovers we were about to become. "let me suck your big beautiful cock, daddy," I whispered in his ear, licking it for effect.

Without waiting for his answer, I slid off his lap and between his legs. I smiled as I reached for his belt. Daddy took his shirt off and after I had his shoes and socks removed, he raised up to allow me to pull his trousers and boxer shorts off.

I became a cock sucker that night. The sensations running through me as I took daddy's cock in my mouth ran the gamut from self-discovery, to self-realization, to satisfaction, and finally the affirmation that I was where I was meant to be. I marveled at the power his cock exuded as I held him in my hands. My polished finger nails looked so sexy holding daddy's cock. I kissed the leaking head and took him into my mouth.

I looked up at daddy with his cock firmly between my painted lips and smiled. He knew what had been hidden inside of me. Daddy understood that a novice cock sucker like me required gentle guidance and nurturing from a confident man; a real man. The silent nod from him in return to my smile was his way of letting me know that he had succeeded where others might have failed.

Daddy's slow walking me into women's clothing, withholding his cock from me for so long intensified my desire to please him. He knew that when the time was right, I would suck his cock. Not for the money, the car, the bonus; none of those things mattered to me the moment I eased off his lap and knelt between his legs. I wanted to suck his cock because daddy made me realize that I deserved to have his manhood in my mouth.

There was no hesitation, no thinking about it when I buried my face in his scrotum. I mouthed his ball sac, kissed, and licked the orbs within, paying homage to a real man.

I looked at my polished finger again nails as I gently masturbated daddy. They looked natural, pretty, and they made me feel feminine. I kissed the head of daddy's cock as I looked up at him coyly. I was his princess, his baby girl.

"Take off that robe baby."

I knelt straight up and removed my favorite garment.

"Come back up here sweetheart."

Once again I was on daddy's lap. We kissed, him not minding the taste of his cock on my lips. Our tongues danced together and I nearly swooned when I felt his hand caressing my dick through my panties.

I spread my legs and buried my face in his neck as he slipped his hand inside my panties and masturbated me. My hips rose and fell in rhythm to daddy's hand.

"Do you know what this is,?" daddy asked fondling my dick.

"It my dick, daddy."

Daddy flicked a finger at the head of my dick which hurt. "No, baby girl. This is your clit. Too small to be a dick never mind a cock. It's your clit."

"But daddy..."

That's when I learned my first lesson about real masculinity. "Baby girl," daddy said sternly. "Bitches like you have clits." And he flicked it again and again until I begged him to stop.

He asked me again what it was and this time I answered correctly. "Baby girl, you have to learn never to question me when I tell you something. Now what do you want me to continue doing?"

"Please play with my clit, daddy."

Daddy quickly returned to his caring self and gently masturbated me

"Cum for me baby girl. Cum for daddy princess."

I moaned my orgasm into his neck as I filled his hand with my liquid promise to be his girl.

Daddy positioned my head so that I was facing his sperm covered palm. He slowly brought his hand closer to my face. Seeing the expectant look on his face, I understood what he wanted of me. I took his wrist and brought his hand to my mouth and slurped my spending from his open hand. Then I licked his fingers clean, treating each as though it was a miniature cock.

"Good girl," daddy whispered. "Now suck my cock like the slut you want to be for me."

I needed no further encouragement. I knelt between his legs, cupped his balls, and swallowed his cock. Gagging as I tried to deep throat him, I kept trying until I learned to breathe through my nose and my throat accepted his tool. I didn't so much as suck his cock as I made love to it.

A night and an entire day knowing and dreading what was expected of me yet being prohibited from doing so made me want to please daddy all the more.

The mere act of sucking daddy's cock changed me forever. I moaned and rubbed his cock all over my face. I wanted it. I wanted to feel his manhood all over my body.

I rose and pulled his cock to my chest using it to rub my nipples. I had never wanted anything as much as I wanted his cock at that moment.

Taking him back in my mouth, I jacked and sucked until I felt his cock grow in my hand and knew he was going to consummate our relationship.

I was almost able to swallow his entire gift to me and some ran out of the side of my mouth.

"That's right you glorious cum guzzling faggot. Eat it all you sweet mother fucking homo."

Daddy's name calling excited me. I knew I was pleasing him the way a woman could.

I stayed on his cock, tasting him, licking him until he grew soft. When at last I pulled myself away, daddy used his finger to wipe my face and chin of his sperm and let me lick his finger clean once more.

"Fix me a drink you sexy cunt."

I hurried off to make daddy his drink and when I returned, I tried to kiss him. "Better brush your teeth first princess."

I went off and did exactly that. Then, touching up my makeup returned to daddy. "What happens now sir?"

"Now I finish my drink, relax a little and later I make love to my princess."

I giggled nervously but could hardly wait. I wanted to experience it all with daddy. I knew Mr. Wallace would soon send me to another client but daddy would be the one to take my virginity.

Then I began to think of the many men I would be sent to and started crying.

"What's the matter baby girl?"

"Sniff, nothing daddy."

"Why the tears sweetheart?"

"Oh God," I bawled. "I don't want to be a whore daddy. I love you and I don't want to be Mr. Wallace's whore."

"Then don't do it. Quit."

"I can't daddy. I need the money to pay rent, buy food and clothes."

Daddy was quiet while he thought about my predicament. "Let me handle Wallace, baby. I know just what to say. From now on you'll be my special girl. Wallace will not, I repeat, will not send you out to other men. I'll see to it that you're kept on their payroll, full salary, car and bonus' but you're mine and mine alone."